The Edge's CREEPY devotion to the Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
LOL!!!!! I dont really give a rip if your devoted to the man or not.
Could have fooled me. You have posted almost as many posts about my name as I have about Enyart. It sure seems like you care a lot. LOL!!!!!

Posting crap you dont know much about as you yourself admitted. My only problem with you was that you post without the facts. It it makes you look bad.
I researched the man because I previously knew nothing about him. When Erin cited him, I googled him. The first few things I found were his child abuse conviction and his creepy government plans. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with it. Maybe he's different in person, but in print he sounds hateful. But I also found biographies written by his supporters indicating he's led many young people to Christ. I hope he is focused more on that. That is to be applauded. All I posted is what I found. Whether it's fact or not, that's up to the writers and critics.

I like you somewhat, not that you care. And it hurts the cause when a brother in Christ posts misinformation and then pride takes over and you refuse to see your own log after you have been called on it. I wish you the best. I really do. And my only wish for you is to post with facts before you jump on somebody. Thanks for your time.
Well, when you like someone you treat them with respect. And you have insulted me from the day I met you. If you really like me as you say you do, start showing it in your behavior. And just like Erin, I will give you a clean slate every day. We can agree to disagree on Bob. But we don't have to let it cause us to treat eachother like animals.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Digging the music isn't an endorsement of the politics or even the artist.

I mean, it's not like I'm gonna start unzipping my pants just because I like the Doors, and I'm certainly not going to take magical mystery tours just 'cause I happen to love the Beatles.

Sleepy Time

Caledvwlch said:
Bono looks like a fool in that stupid I-Pod commercial. But The Edge does play a mean guitar.

Yes I am often impressed with his licks but you throw all musical genres out there and, at least for openers, THE EDGE doesn't belong in ANY thinking musician's top 50...OK to be fair, top 30. just accept it...

Mr. 5020

Sleepy Time said:
Yes I am often impressed with his licks but you throw all musical genres out there and, at least for openers, THE EDGE doesn't belong in ANY thinking musician's top 50...OK to be fair, top 30. just accept it...
I can't wait to hear the Edgian's response to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.