7 Years Until the End !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wholearmor

wholearmor said:
Then you obviously wouldn't mind signing papers stating you are turning all your possessions over to me in 2012 since you won't be needing them any longer.

Still waiting for an answer, Omega.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Imrahil said:
In the Bible, false prophets were put to death. Do you give us permission to execute you if you are wrong? :think:
You won't lay a hand on him until after I collect the $500.00 and a kiss on the bare backside that he's gonna owe me on 01/01/2013.

Then parboil him, for all I care. :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
billwald said:
Most every predictor says 2012 because it is the end of the Mayan calandar and other good reasons.
I understand that psychics and remote viewers can't see any further into the future than that...
:think:
:chuckle:

Chileice

Sealeaf said:
Jesus said it was not for us or even Him to know just when the return would be so the effort to find out is a vain one. We will not know. There is a legitamate hint though. All the end times prophesys are about Isreal. For years Christians convinced themselves that the prophesys were really about them. Isreal was destroyed. The Jews were scattered. So Chrisendom was the "new" Isreal. But what do we know, now Isreal is a nation again after 2000 years. So maybe we should just trust God to do what He said He would do? It is all about Isreal. The Jews are the chosen people. Now that there is an Isreal the show can begin.

Really... It's all about God. He doesn't have to follow any plan made for or by anybody, Christian or Jew. Pegging prophesy to specific, people, places is a very risky business.

Crow

OMEGA said:
IT IS 2005

Only 7 years left till the year 2012 AD.

Are you ready to meet your MAKER ????????????

Say, OMEGA, if I were to offer you $50 for everything you own, and have legal documents drawn up to the effect that I would not take possesion until 2013, would you do it?

billwald

"All the end times prophesys are about Isreal. For years Christians convinced themselves that the prophesys were really about them."

Lots of years. Until J.N. Darby invented pre-mil, pre trib theology in the 19th century. All the main line denominations are amil or post mil. None require practicing Jews in their theology.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Omega, when are you gonna hand over all your worldy goods and find a mountaintop to sit on?

Unless, of course, you're hedging your bets...:shocked:

Sold Out

I do think the events are leading us quickly to the Lord's return, but I have to agree with Godrulz (and others) that speculating on exact dates is not important and that we should stay busy reaching the lost until He comes!!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
OMEGA said:
IT IS 2005

Only 7 years left till the year 2012 AD.

Are you ready to meet your MAKER ????????????

No, but I'm willing to share a bit of Maker's Mark with you. :cheers:

beanieboy

When I was a kid, I was freaked out, because I was told that the world would probably end around 1976, and new technology was a sure sign. Then it was 1984, and the bar code that we would all have to put on our hand and forehead to pay for things. Then it was Dec 31, 1999.

But from a Revelations POV, are there really that many signs?

JoyfulRook

....Because then I'll debate you and you'll finnally realize that you can't predict the time of the second coming.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hmmmmm. Now where oh where did the prophet go?

Omega, PM me and I'll give you an address to send anything of value, and might as well clean out whatever's in the bank. Hate to have all that sitting around for Antichrist to seize.:chuckle:

SOTK

beanieboy said:
When I was a kid, I was freaked out, because I was told that the world would probably end around 1976, and new technology was a sure sign. Then it was 1984, and the bar code that we would all have to put on our hand and forehead to pay for things. Then it was Dec 31, 1999.

But from a Revelations POV, are there really that many signs?

Hey, :beanboy:, where ya been?

wholearmor

Since myself, Crow, and granite1010 have all offered to take Omega's stuff off his hands for him, we'll either have to split it 3 ways or draw straws. Of course, neither will be necessary since, as granite1010 pointed out, I'm sure Omega will be more than willing to hedge this bet.

reverend

BANNED
Banned
You've got to realise that posting in response to the head-case is silly as he starts them to provoke reaction. He rarely responds properly himself afterwards...

beanieboy

I think there is surely something in Rev about Pringles: And I saw many 7 cans, and each can contained 144 potato chips....

Status
Not open for further replies.