Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely understand your worries. My roommate and I sent out our rent check last year and it was routed from my landlords house in town to his house in Florida. He never got it. We sent it out again. He never got it. By this time he was acting like he was about to kick us out. We sent it a third time and had it tracked. He finally got it. We had to cancel two checks and go to the trouble and cost of having the letter tracked.
    says:

Comment

Re: Postal crisis

Originally posted by october

I asked my beautiful wife in Tucson to mail me some sensitive information and stuff using USPS "Express Mail" service to me in Biloxi, MS. She got two day guaranteed delivery, cited to be delivered 28 Feb. It is now nearly 3 March and it's still not here. So she went in and got her money back.

My tax forms are in there as well as some other stuff. They claim to have no record or tracking ability for it.

Do you think it will eventually arrive? I sure hope so; as I said I have time sensitive tax papers in there that I really need. Do you think the post office just thinks everything's a joke now that we have online billing and UPS and FedEx?

I tell you what, I'm just a hair's width away from banning the USPS alltogether. I could do that because I pay bills online.

What do you all think we should do? Think I'll get it still? Or is it in package oblivion?
      Looks like Gerald is up to his usual tricks again!

Comment

says:

Comment

Comment

i got my tax forms, my Tourniquet CD, and some treats....she sent me reese's peanut butter cups, doritos, drakes coffee cakes, lance peanut butter sandwich cookies, cool treats from my wife who loves me!!!!

Comment

Sounds delicious.
              says:

Comment

Originally posted by october

i got my tax forms, my Tourniquet CD, and some treats....she sent me reese's peanut butter cups, doritos, drakes coffee cakes, lance peanut butter sandwich cookies, cool treats from my wife who loves me!!!!

Comment

says:

Comment

Working...
                  X