moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm a GOOD / GODLY Thinker!!!! -- Prove that's not SOOO!!!!
Nothing matters any More!! -- SOOO - I'll just Be Honest as to how and what I think.

Sense I learned that people can "Pay" - to break any rule of TOL; - (( QUESTIONS )) Abound. -- Questions that appear to have No Answers, which is not how anything is. There can be "NO" Question that has "NO" Answer. -- That brings me to the Idea of "OBAMA". - There is no question answered concerning Obama. ( Where was Obama Born )?? -- And here, we have also, "Colorado", and Denver no Less, - now only second, if not first with -- San Francisco in Anti-Christ activities.

Is everyone observed for their anti-government ideas???? -- First Question!!

Who among the Life Members, can be on Obama's Side???? - There are Many Marxists on TOL!!

(( Isn't - "aCulturewarrior", a Life Member, and He is slammed by MANY )), - Why????

Questions are what I thrive on, but questions till now, Here, have been on God, and the Bible / God / Christ. - However, - now, God has been removed from the Picture. - This is more like Marxism under Obama, than a Christian Forum; as far as I can See.

I suppose NOW; - I should recognize that I am now done here, because of my - unforeseen rules - that one can Buy his way PAST all rules here on TOL!!!

I don't expect to receive ANY favors from TOL, just because of Who I AM.

You who are serious about God; -- So Long!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

I feel that you are a man who suffers from a bad case of, "Bonkers!"
It may not be your fault, but no doubt, is! No doubt you live by
yourself and have some form of 'cabin fever' or other malady that
accounts for your 'bizarre' formats/postings? I can't imagine you
having contact with others, outside of your small room, and, ever-
present laptop? No doubt those who come in close proximity of
you, turn and run in the opposite direction!

In other words; you most likely suffer from some rare form of
mental disturbance! You know what I mean? Of course you
don't!

But I would like to know why resurrected keeps getting away with all the filth spewing forth from his keyboard. It seems that in every third post out of him he's insulting someone yet no matter how many times he gets reported nothing ever seems to come of it.

Come on moderators, you can't go only calling penalties against one team. At least not if you want to foster reasonable discussion here.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
But I would like to know why resurrected keeps getting away with all the filth spewing forth from his keyboard. It seems that in every third post out of him he's insulting someone yet no matter how many times he gets reported nothing ever seems to come of it.

Come on moderators, you can't go only calling penalties against one team. At least not if you want to foster reasonable discussion here.

tumblr_me9v45s1pd1r4wbhxo1_500.gif

bybee

I must agree with you on this noxious subject. This piece of excrement has driven more decent people away from this board than all the other troublemakers combined.
He has relentlessly pursued several long time posters here and if you come to their defense you also become one of his targets.
One has to wonder at the "Svengali" type hold he has on the management of this board?

Letsargue

I'm a GOOD / GODLY Thinker!!!! -- Prove that's not SOOO!!!!
Nothing matters any More!! -- SOOO - I'll just Be Honest as to how and what I think.

Sense I learned that people can "Pay" - to break any rule of TOL; - (( QUESTIONS )) Abound. -- Questions that appear to have No Answers, which is not how anything is. There can be "NO" Question that has "NO" Answer. -- That brings me to the Idea of "OBAMA". - There is no question answered concerning Obama. ( Where was Obama Born )?? -- And here, we have also, "Colorado", and Denver no Less, - now only second, if not first with -- San Francisco in Anti-Christ activities.

Is everyone observed for their anti-government ideas???? -- First Question!!

Who among the Life Members, can be on Obama's Side???? - There are Many Marxists on TOL!!

(( Isn't - "aCulturewarrior", a Life Member, and He is slammed by MANY )), - Why????

Questions are what I thrive on, but questions till now, Here, have been on God, and the Bible / God / Christ. - However, - now, God has been removed from the Picture. - This is more like Marxism under Obama, than a Christian Forum; as far as I can See.

I suppose NOW; - I should recognize that I am now done here, because of my - unforeseen rules - that one can Buy his way PAST all rules here on TOL!!!

I don't expect to receive ANY favors from TOL, just because of Who I AM.

You who are serious about God; -- So Long!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

HHAAA, HHAA, - I have about 40 baby Banny Chicks that I'm going to turn Loose this Fall, - back in the Forest, near Black Creak. - The Beavers have made a huge swamp area back there in the past few years. - I'm hopping to hear some Rooster Crowing back there all this coming Winter. -- They should Be Very Interesting, if they reproduce!!

Have you all heard any - "Quaking" of the people of the World yet??? -- Just Observing STILL!!

Paul, David -- 080714

glorydaz

I must agree with you on this noxious subject. This piece of excrement has driven more decent people away from this board than all the other troublemakers combined.
He has relentlessly pursued several long time posters here and if you come to their defense you also become one of his targets.
One has to wonder at the "Svengali" type hold he has on the management of this board?

It's like a bad tooth....you just get used to it. :chuckle:

Letsargue

just for the record - bybee's the noob

Well, -- only ~good / ~godly things can come to your side.

For instance:
((( Reverse Mortgage )))!! -- It's a ~good thing Obama is buying up homes ALL Over the Country, - up and down every street, and even farms, using (( Reverse Mortgage )). - Now he can place Illegal Aliens in them all over the Country with the Illegals making the Rules on nearly every Street in the Country. -- Of course Obama has the say for them. The Country has become a very friendly place for other countries, -- AND With the Help of a BIG Republican to advertise it!!!! --- Isn't that just Wonderful!!! --- Come On, - forget the fuss of other ~christians!!!!

Paul, David -- 080714

Status
Not open for further replies.