moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Says the Crop Duster buzzing around the fully armed F-14 Tomcat. You're a whole new breed of stupid... :dunce:

"FEAR" - is the Game of the Rulers everywhere!!! - And here is No Exception!! ---- What if Some ~lowly-one~ called a - "Ruler!!" that??? --- Read God's Word!!! - God "WILL" tell you all about the evil Kings!!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

Heterodoxical

I'm bright enough to know you ain't no Abe Lincoln. :chuckle:

Uh.........that's exactly what you did by starting this thread.
Show me. Show me where it wasn't a legitimate gripe in there.... SHOW ME.

You can't. So you attempt to belittle. That's all you people got. Bunch of inbred narcissists.

I showed Delmar's action. Fact.
His reasoning, FACT.
His emotional appeal in the thread, FACT.
That One Eyed Jack did just what DELMAR banned me for (name without need) which I was responding too.

I have the facts there to be discussed.
Kindly show me where anyone dealt with them instead of bashing me.

If you can't kindly disengage.

You wanted attention and you wanted someone to fix your problem. (Your problem is beyond human fixing).
Yup, cant' fix stupid, God made it that way for a reason.

For future reference. When you want someone to discuss the issues, you don't start finger pointing and whining right off the bat. :grave:

sniffles sniffles sniffles, yessah, aroun heah you are to feel BLESSED for being walked on, spit on, disregarded, ignored.... sniffles sniffles I'm so outta line.

Psychotic

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
OOOHHH - MYYY!!! --- Yes!!!, - It's always Blamed on the one who learns the truth about anything!!!!! -- ALL the kings of ancient Israel (( Were GOOD / Godly TOOOO!! )), Just like today's -- Ruleeeerrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 080514
Wow. Thanks for that. Whatever that was.

Heterodoxical

so go away :idunno:

why flameout?

just walk away

humongous.png

Dude you are nuts.

I came to the appropriate thread, with an appropriate conversation.

I've been accosted since then.

Because I addressed, cold, methodically the being accosted, POINT FOR POINT, you guys want to make it out like I'm the one flaming out.

Seriously, do you all hit the same pipe? That makes no sense.

Show me where someone addressed the points, and stayed on topic, rather than condescend, attack, ridicule me. SHOW me the person who addressed the TOPIC, the OP and not bash me personally.

When you can do that, you can point a finger at me.

The rest of this thread has been me reacting to total chaos, hubris driven chaos.

Heterodoxical

Who is the one who's being emotional? :yawn:

show me what was emotional there.

You are putting a lot of work to dismiss me rather than address the points.

is it you can't?

You won't?

You are afraid to?

Your ego won't let you admit to being wrong?

Or you just don't give a dang?

Which? Show me emotions vs cold, blunt, logical facts.

You can't. You are a posturing liar. OF COURSE it's FINE for you to be a posturing liar. I'll be banned for using the ENGLISH language words I'm given to describe your behavior.

It's ok, right, to do the evil deeds, but if you use the names for the evil deeds on someone that has made the deeds, you are whining?

I have emails flooding me from lurkers.... Ok, that's a stretch, about 11 people but under 20 emails who are hoping this makes a difference. I just told them you can't take stink off a carcass. Prove me wrong.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.

:plain: This isn't about loyalty or substance, but rather about character. You are a grown woman/man who is behaving like a child.

Pointing out your lack of self control is honest, however, feel free to keep ranting. I have no doubt that every toddler who threw their bottle out of their crib at nap time was surprised to find out they were still required to take a nap.

Heterodoxical

Appropriate? I guess Hetro thinks we're all blind, hey? :kookoo:

SHOW me any of those comments that were inaccurate.

You can't.

You even mix in DELMAR's words with mine to make your appeal to emotions.

Glory, it must be a sad life to be as insecure as you are.

Is that all you got is posturing and ridiculing?

I'm being emotional because I observe your "avoid the points/attack the person" behavior? rofl.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
show me what was emotional there.

You are putting a lot of work to dismiss me rather than address the points.

is it you can't?

You won't?

You are afraid to?

Your ego won't let you admit to being wrong?

Or you just don't give a dang?

Which? Show me emotions vs cold, blunt, logical facts.

You can't. You are a posturing liar. OF COURSE it's FINE for you to be a posturing liar. I'll be banned for using the ENGLISH language words I'm given to describe your behavior.

It's ok, right, to do the evil deeds, but if you use the names for the evil deeds on someone that has made the deeds, you are whining?

I have emails flooding me from lurkers.... Ok, that's a stretch, about 11 people but under 20 emails who are hoping this makes a difference. I just told them you can't take stink off a carcass. Prove me wrong.
I put a lot of work into it? That's a stretch. It doesn't take much to dismiss your manure.
I got news for you. TOL staff do not have to explain themselves. This website belongs to Knight. It is his playground run by his rules. He chooses staff that will honor his wishes.
You were banned for breaking the rules of this site, end of discussion.

Heterodoxical

:plain: This isn't about loyalty or substance, but rather about character.
Really? Are you trying to fool yourself or the watchers? You know it won't fool me. You avoided the character issues, and went straight for the person, DEFENDING POOR CHARACTER. You abandoned the right to make this a character thing when you embraced, encouraged and signed off on Delmar making a personal move with his authority. DOn't use the word character when you just used it as disposable butt wipe paper in all your previous comments.

You are a grown woman/man who is behaving like a child.

Like a child, because I presented the facts and you guys come at me personally, and I call you on it. You are one sick, perverted cookie.

Pointing out your lack of self control is honest,

Self control, you mean, that even when all any of you have had to say was personal attacks, REPEATEDLY trying to get you back on point... yeah... that's lack of self control. Dang woman, you must have been great at volley ball those arms can reach! "

however, keep ranting.

I've yet to rant. I've responded to your points.
rant[ rant ]
speak in loud exaggerated manner: to speak or say something in a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic way, usually at length and repetitively
loud and threatening speech: a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic speech that is usually long and repetitive

I have no doubt that every toddler who threw their bottle out of their crib at nap time was surprised to find out they were still required to take a nap.[/QUOTE]

I'm being nearly medicinal in my approach. I drop the occasional hyperbole or humorous jab to match yours to drop some comic relief in there, but no ma'am. My comments, have been in response to yours.

Not a one of you inbred cowards <<<<some of what you wanted to see<<<<< Has addressed the points in the OP. The first time you do, will be the first time it has happened.

And then we can have a normal adult conversation, IF YOU CAN STAY ON POINT.

Since no one has done that, you are guilty of personal attacks, not attacking the issues, and all the emotional appeals, you offended first as the direct instigatory actors in the offense.

Letsargue

Who is the one who's being emotional? :yawn:

I was banned for a Year one time, because the --- "~~~Ruler~~" egged me on. --- Evil Rulers, always / "ALWAYS" ----- Egg - the ones they want GONE!!!! -- And we will be gone soon!!!!

Here we can see Nothing but, one side trying to get his Point across, and the other side, - (( Nothing but following the ways of the Ruler ))!! ------ Always in the past - everywhere, there were Rulers AND the ( Brown Noses ), that never did anything but cause trouble for the low-lifes. The brown noses Never got into trouble!!! -- Guess Why????

Paul, David -- 080514

Heterodoxical

I put a lot of work into it?

Then, wise one. Show me where you or anyone directly addressed my concerns in the OP rather than lambast me, ridicule me, attack me. If you made those arguments show me. Since you can't, yes, you have worked to personally attack me, avoid the legitimate issues I presented, and pretend you weren't doing anything offensive. So, yes, that's a lot of work.

That's a stretch. It doesn't take much to dismiss your manure.
WAAaaaaahhhhh INTELLECTUAL GIANT NUMBER 2. Can't address the points, so responds with third grade bully comment. You big woman... you are so cute when you use your big girl words. Who's a pretty girl... ((insert cheek pinch))

I got news for you. TOL staff do not have to explain themselves.
Agreed. You are free to be as offensive and backwards thinking as you want. As a visitor who might have paid money if it was a sociable place to visit with folks, I have a right to challenge you. You can answer it, or run like the whining arms flailing coward you are doing now.

This website belongs to Knight. It is his playground run by his rules.
I've said as much. This is a forum to discuss things on the board.

That is how my OP was framed.

You inbred lunatics went off the deep end and now cry like scared little sheep that I don't let you pin your own behavior on me.

He chooses staff that will honor his wishes.
rofl. ok.

You were banned for breaking the rules of this site, end of discussion.

I was banned for breaking a rule, in response to a person who broke the rule to me first and I merely mimicked his behavior.

YOU FELT HE WAS OK, but I was wrong. That is your prerogative. DO NOT PRETEND IT MAKES SENSE.

Delmar then made a comment that showed he was all pissypants over me making a claim that he MISREPRESENTED so therefore MISUNDERSTOOD in the first place.

He made an emotional knee jerk reaction.

You are right, that is your will to do such.

I came here to make an adult conversation about what happened and get us all on the same page.

You flipped the heck out.

Don't try to pin your behavior on me.

Letsargue

The Mods have been extremely patient with you! Yet, you still
continue to act like a ravenous wolf! In my opinion, they ought
to ban you for ever! What's wrong with you?

Why of course!!!! -- "They" don't Push You around, you push some of us around for them, and call me names all you want to --- and I'll get banned for it!! - SOOO ~love em and nose em, and stay safe!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then, wise one. Show me where you or anyone directly addressed my concerns in the OP rather than lambast me, ridicule me, attack me. If you made those arguments show me. Since you can't, yes, you have worked to personally attack me, avoid the legitimate issues I presented, and pretend you weren't doing anything offensive. So, yes, that's a lot of work.

WAAaaaaahhhhh INTELLECTUAL GIANT NUMBER 2. Can't address the points, so responds with third grade bully comment. You big woman... you are so cute when you use your big girl words. Who's a pretty girl... ((insert cheek pinch))

Agreed. You are free to be as offensive and backwards thinking as you want. As a visitor who might have paid money if it was a sociable place to visit with folks, I have a right to challenge you. You can answer it, or run like the whining arms flailing coward you are doing now.

I've said as much. This is a forum to discuss things on the board.

That is how my OP was framed.

You inbred lunatics went off the deep end and now cry like scared little sheep that I don't let you pin your own behavior on me.

rofl. ok.

I was banned for breaking a rule, in response to a person who broke the rule to me first and I merely mimicked his behavior.

YOU FELT HE WAS OK, but I was wrong. That is your prerogative. DO NOT PRETEND IT MAKES SENSE.

Delmar then made a comment that showed he was all pissypants over me making a claim that he MISREPRESENTED so therefore MISUNDERSTOOD in the first place.

He made an emotional knee jerk reaction.

You are right, that is your will to do such.

I came here to make an adult conversation about what happened and get us all on the same page.

You flipped the heck out.

Don't try to pin your behavior on me.
Now who's being emotional again? This is one giant post...

Heterodoxical

The Mods have been extremely patient with you! Yet, you still
continue to act like a ravenous wolf! In my opinion, they ought
to ban you for ever! What's wrong with you?

Patient. Tell me Gros.

Was it patience when JW goes ballistic on me and I returned it? It's OK for him but requires patience for me?
I spent days trying to get that whiny coward on point.

It requires patience when I go to the forum NAMED FOR MY OP, and post a legitimate concern to discuss, to understand, and everyone says anything they can about me but NOT the OP?

How exactly does that require PATIENCE for me? ROFL.

You need patience, because I won't let JOHN thuggish me into submission, and I ask, REPEATEDLY for people to get back to the points, even as I ADDRESS THEIR DISTRACTION POINTS, but still try to get them back on point...

That requires patience of me.

Have you lost your mind?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Patient. Tell me Gros.

Was it patience when JW goes ballistic on me and I returned it? It's OK for him but requires patience for me?
I spent days trying to get that whiny coward on point.

It requires patience when I go to the forum NAMED FOR MY OP, and post a legitimate concern to discuss, to understand, and everyone says anything they can about me but NOT the OP?

How exactly does that require PATIENCE for me? ROFL.

You need patience, because I won't let JOHN thuggish me into submission, and I ask, REPEATEDLY for people to get back to the points, even as I ADDRESS THEIR DISTRACTION POINTS, but still try to get them back on point...

That requires patience of me.

Have you lost your mind?

ok, ok, we get it

john w was a big meanie to you and you're upset about it

now that you've had a good cry in public about it, do you feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.