moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heterodoxical

No, you are wrong.
No I'm not. Every profiler in the country would agree with me.
Dang near every psychologist, psychotherapist, Psychiatrist would agree with me. You being ignorant, doesn't give you liberty to define the world to suit your ignorant box.

No, you accept definitions imposed by those who reject God, the only One who has the authority to impose definitions.
Someone who rejects GOD is irrelevant to what the words mean, that's just stupid. An atheist's use of the ENglish language doesn't change the meaning of words.... what sorta whacko are you?

No, it does not.
You made that up, and again, you are wrong.
We are done. You are wilfully an idiot. I'll buy you books if you will/can read them.

Heterodoxical

SOZO, you might as well call blue red then say anyone who disagrees is not Christian.

There is not a backing for your position in the world that would be supported from anyone with any education on the topics. Your own, solo reality doesn't make it fact it makes you willfully ignorant or delusional

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From my P.O.V. you had an emotional reaction to my position, you misrepresented it, thus misread it, and let that interfere with your actions and just wanted a way to silence me and saw it and took it. I'm not even implying you did that in a premeditated offensive way, just that was the behind the scenes motivator.

As impressive as you believe your mind reading skills to be, I gave you an infraction for calling Jack a moron, when I believed it was not justified. Your insistence that this is not true, by the way, implies more about me than anything Jack implied about you.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's said is said. Editing it won't change what I said...

It's ok to LIBEL which is biblically specifically addressed in the bible, but using language you can use in a school room, or on prime time tv is wrong. Seems a little backwards, no?

BUT, I'm honest enough to own it, and I'll work at not doing it again....

Fair enough.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmer was very nice to you Heterodoxical. You should be thankful. You did things far worse in this thread such as several counts of disrespect to TOL staff. ;)

I would recommend that you drop it upon your return, if you are allowed to return.

S0ZO

No I'm not. Every profiler in the country would agree with me.
God doesn't, and I don't, so that is a majority. You lose :loser:

Dang near every psychologist, psychotherapist, Psychiatrist would agree with me.
That should be all the evidence we need to know that you are wrong.
You being ignorant, doesn't give you liberty to define the world to suit your ignorant box.

Even though a insignificant little piss-ant, like you, won't be able to comprehend the simplicity of this, I'm going to share it anyway.

God created male and female. He created the female for the male, because it was not good for the male to be alone. God designed the male and the female in such a way that when they "lie" with one another they can produce others after their own kind.

A male who lies with another male was never God's intent or design for males, nor was it His intent or design for females to lie with one another, as they would with a male.

If you want to call me "ignorant" (or any other name) for accepting what I shared above, I don't really care. I sincerely doubt that you will be here long enough for anyone to ever care that you showed up here in the first place. I suspect the same will be true when you start railing at God about how right you think you are. I actually might enjoy seeing that. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Letsargue

God doesn't, and I don't, so that is a majority. You lose :loser:

That should be all the evidence we need to know that you are wrong.

Even though a insignificant little piss-ant, like you, won't be able to comprehend the simplicity of this, I'm going to share it anyway.

God created males and females. He created the female for the male, because it was not good for the male to be alone. God designed the male and the female in such a way that when they "lie" with one another they can produce others after their own kind.

A male who lies with another male was never God's intent or design for males, nor was it His intent or design for females to lie with one another, as they would with a male.

If you want to call me "ignorant" (or any other name) for accepting what I shared above, I don't really care. I sincerely doubt that you will be here long enough for anyone to ever care that you showed up here in the first place. I suspect the same will be true when you start railing at God about how right you think you are. I actually might enjoy seeing that. :chuckle:

You Said that God doesn't agree with him. - Maybe He does, and maybe He doesn't, ((( BUT Does God Agree with You ))), and ((( do you agree with God )))??? -- I say - NO!! -- thus You're Wrong in your judgment with Heter. --- OOHH Yes, You all got him Banned by egging him on. -- Like, --- "I'll leave for a while and you all continue to egg him ON, and then I'll Ban him"; --- AAHHHH - just guessing!!! --- That's the way it works in places like this.

Paul, David -- 080514

Dogbean

I cannot believe how much energy he put into that. I think he topped even The Edge 9 years ago! LOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You Said that God doesn't agree with him. - Maybe He does, and maybe He doesn't, ((( BUT Does God Agree with You ))), and ((( do you agree with God )))??? -- I say - NO!! -- thus You're Wrong in your judgment with Heter. --- OOHH Yes, You all got him Banned by egging him on. -- Like, --- "I'll leave for a while and you all continue to egg him ON, and then I'll Ban him"; --- AAHHHH - just guessing!!! --- That's the way it works in places like this.

Paul, David -- 080514

Frankly, if ya don't like the way this place is run, get outta Dodge!
Take your madness elsewhere!

CapnFungi

Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

That's weird, cuz I am OEJ's brother, not Delmar... Maybe I am adopted, that is what OEJ used to tell me years ago.. hehe

Letsargue

Frankly, if ya don't like the way this place is run, get outta Dodge!
Take your madness elsewhere!

Just WHO - Are You to Offer such a Choice to ME???? - Have you got unseen Powers ALSO?????

At Least!!!! - No one can say that I - "Brown Nose"!!

For the Life of me, I can't see how anyone could stand for someone to Brown Nose them. - That would be the height of insult, BUT, -- there are those here - who Live on it!!! -- Watching it -- is Insulting to be a part of it -- ( Needingly )!!

Paul, David -- 080514

Letsargue

Delmer was very nice to you Heterodoxical. You should be thankful. You did things far worse in this thread such as several counts of disrespect to TOL staff. ;)

I would recommend that you drop it upon your return, if you are allowed to return.

Well I guess he wasn't Egged On at all!!! - He just spouted off to (( Nothing )), for No "Reason". -- OOHH How "unreasonable" he Was!!!

The vision is Plain here!!

Paul, David -- 080514

journey

Well I guess he wasn't Egged On at all!!! - He just spouted off to (( Nothing )), for No "Reason". -- OOHH How "unreasonable" he Was!!!

The vision is Plain here!!

Paul, David -- 080514

He made a big effort to get himself banned, and he got the job done.

Letsargue

You're an eccentric, that's why you have a hard time thinking
things through! You know what I mean? Of course you don't!

I'm a GOOD / GODLY Thinker!!!! -- Prove that's not SOOO!!!!
Nothing matters any More!! -- SOOO - I'll just Be Honest as to how and what I think.

Sense I learned that people can "Pay" - to break any rule of TOL; - (( QUESTIONS )) Abound. -- Questions that appear to have No Answers, which is not how anything is. There can be "NO" Question that has "NO" Answer. -- That brings me to the Idea of "OBAMA". - There is no question answered concerning Obama. ( Where was Obama Born )?? -- And here, we have also, "Colorado", and Denver no Less, - now only second, if not first with -- San Francisco in Anti-Christ activities.

Is everyone observed for their anti-government ideas???? -- First Question!!

Who among the Life Members, can be on Obama's Side???? - There are Many Marxists on TOL!!

(( Isn't - "aCulturewarrior", a Life Member, and He is slammed by MANY )), - Why????

Questions are what I thrive on, but questions till now, Here, have been on God, and the Bible / God / Christ. - However, - now, God has been removed from the Picture. - This is more like Marxism under Obama, than a Christian Forum; as far as I can See.

I suppose NOW; - I should recognize that I am now done here, because of my - unforeseen rules - that one can Buy his way PAST all rules here on TOL!!!

I don't expect to receive ANY favors from TOL, just because of Who I AM.

You who are serious about God; -- So Long!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

Status
Not open for further replies.