X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
    oh, isn't that cute?

bybee thought i was ringing the bell for her and she came running
    You realize that probably the only thing that bybee and I ever agree on is how much of a jerk you are.
    "My first cry neverending
    All life is to fear for life
    You fool, you wanderer
    You challenged the gods and lost

Save yourself a penny for the ferryman
    Save yourself and let them suffer
    "
    - Nighwish, "Planet Hell"

Comment

• Spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by Balerion the Black View Post
        You realize that probably the only thing that bybee and I ever agree on is how much of a jerk you are.
        I have given you some "pos rep's" for posts that I admired.
        I have respect for differences presented in a factual way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
          I'm a GOOD / GODLY Thinker!!!! -- Prove that's not SOOO!!!!
          Nothing matters any More!! -- SOOO - I'll just Be Honest as to how and what I think.

Sense I learned that people can "Pay" - to break any rule of TOL; - (( QUESTIONS )) Abound. -- Questions that appear to have No Answers, which is not how anything is. There can be "NO" Question that has "NO" Answer. -- That brings me to the Idea of "OBAMA". - There is no question answered concerning Obama. ( Where was Obama Born )?? -- And here, we have also, "Colorado", and Denver no Less, - now only second, if not first with -- San Francisco in Anti-Christ activities.

Is everyone observed for their anti-government ideas???? -- First Question!!

Who among the Life Members, can be on Obama's Side???? - There are Many Marxists on TOL!!

(( Isn't - "aCulturewarrior", a Life Member, and He is slammed by MANY )), - Why????

Questions are what I thrive on, but questions till now, Here, have been on God, and the Bible / God / Christ. - However, - now, God has been removed from the Picture. - This is more like Marxism under Obama, than a Christian Forum; as far as I can See.

I suppose NOW; - I should recognize that I am now done here, because of my - unforeseen rules - that one can Buy his way PAST all rules here on TOL!!!

I don't expect to receive ANY favors from TOL, just because of Who I AM.

You who are serious about God; -- So Long!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

HHAAA, HHAA, - I have about 40 baby Banny Chicks that I'm going to turn Loose this Fall, - back in the Forest, near Black Creak. - The Beavers have made a huge swamp area back there in the past few years. - I'm hopping to hear some Rooster Crowing back there all this coming Winter. -- They should Be Very Interesting, if they reproduce!!

Have you all heard any - "Quaking" of the people of the World yet??? -- Just Observing STILL!!

Paul, David -- 080714
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

• Originally posted by bybee View Post
            I must agree with you on this noxious subject. This piece of excrement has driven more decent people away from this board than all the other troublemakers combined.
            He has relentlessly pursued several long time posters here and if you come to their defense you also become one of his targets.
            One has to wonder at the "Svengali" type hold he has on the management of this board?
            It's like a bad tooth....you just get used to it.

Comment

oh, isn't that cute?

bybee thought i was ringing the bell for her and she came running
              I have to say this for you, Res. You get such a kick out of yourself...never lacking for entertainment that way, hey?

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                It's like a bad tooth....you just get used to it.
                More like a fang!

Comment

• just for the record - bybee's the noob

Comment

just for the record - bybee's the noob

Well, -- only ~good / ~godly things can come to your side.

For instance:
                    ((( Reverse Mortgage )))!! -- It's a ~good thing Obama is buying up homes ALL Over the Country, - up and down every street, and even farms, using (( Reverse Mortgage )). - Now he can place Illegal Aliens in them all over the Country with the Illegals making the Rules on nearly every Street in the Country. -- Of course Obama has the say for them. The Country has become a very friendly place for other countries, -- AND With the Help of a BIG Republican to advertise it!!!! --- Isn't that just Wonderful!!! --- Come On, - forget the fuss of other ~christians!!!!

Paul, David -- 080714
                    ---Gal. 4:16.
                    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

• i could use an illegal alien to help with the chores

Comment

• Originally posted by mmstroud;3997662. [QUOTE
                        john w threatened physical violence more than once and apparently that is acceptable even though the rules say it is expressly prohibited. [/QUOTE
                        You made that up.
                        Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Heterodoxical View Post

Your opthamolgist's issues aren't my concern. ...
                          One eyed jack libeled and attacked me in a character assassinating way, with no substantiation, just presupposition. The intellectual same as calling someone a name. ...

So I returned the slap with "one eyed moron". ....He made an emotional, knee jerking fool of himself.... Yes, I have low tolerance for morons.

I probably am. IN a lot of areas. I don't make issue of that. Scroll your lazy butt back through ALL of my posts. You'll see I AM THE SOLE PERSON trying to get people to shut up with the personal attacking and stick tot he points. Where people stick to the points, I'm not having any of these issues.
                          =Don't "personal" attack me, you morons....retards................................. .................................................. ............................................., but my "morons....retards" zingers, "personal" attacks are really not "personal" attacks, cuz I'm an actor/"author," on my 5th bong today, so I can't think straight, you see, well, ur....

Party on, Jeff Spicolli/Garth.
                          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by mmstroud View Post
                            I'm sorry but you're just wrong on this one. john w and heterodoxical have history and john w is obviously personally intimidated by him.
                            Obviously. Stumped me there.

Never "trust" anyone that employs that "obviously" shut down close, or wears a bow tie.

You must be "tight" with him/her. He taught you this "personally" jazz. Do you suggest that I be "impersonally" intimidated? Again both of you stump all of us, with this "personally" head scratcher.

Thanks for checking in, Aunt Bee.
                            Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Heterodoxical View Post
                              Really? Don't make me post his PMs to me.

He's a coward. He yelled LET'S HAVE A CONVERsATIOn, and then immediately forsook it for personal attacks.

You don't make attacks at thigns that aren't a threat unless you are just an abusive thug.

He's either afraid or a thug.

You can bwess his widdul heart, all you want, but those are your options. Which wolf do you want to feed?
                              Now I won't be able to sleep, and iron my bed, with that "coward" spam, that you litter against almost everyone on TOL, you cry baby wimp.

Actor.
                              Saint John W

Comment

i could use an illegal alien to help with the chores
                                I've heard they give you 6,000 per month to take in some Guatemalans.

Comment

Working...
                                X