moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hetero, You have been treated so kindly. Most posters wont get warning like that, I believe. You should apologize to Delmer.

I got tons of infractions without warning.

You should apologize, for posing as a member of the body of Christ, and citing this fake "jesus" of yours, and for that stupiid hat.

Can you dig it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You should apologize, for posing as a member of the body of Christ, and citing this fake "jesus" of yours, and for that stupiid hat.

Can you dig it?

I don't apologize for being part of Jesus' body of Christ. It is not yours, it is Jesus. So you have no authority to tell me such.

Jesus is my Lord, your Lord is Paul. so there.

Yes, I dig my hat.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Dearest Delmar,

I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

So I followed his catty remark with another.

You ban me for unnecessary name calling.

If you are going to allow the peons to attack unwarrantedly, don't back them up with your authority.

And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

PEDOPHILIA is an independent of GENDER mental illness. MOST pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. Is that what made you so angry at me, that you cant' deny that?

0ver 85% of all pedophilic offenders were victims of pedophilic exposure as a child. THAT IS A FACT. Their reality is literally changed from the events of their childhood and in a GREAT situation will get counseling the rest of their life to help them cope with how they think, because.... "DEAREST DELMAR" their reality, how their mind works and interprets things like love, sex, etc... is warped forever form the moment of the trauma.

There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.

Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.

Join the club. People say horrible things about me and my Church all the time. But I am the one who gets banned when I respond. They don't, but I do.

The mods here are not real mods with unbiased standards.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the moderators do a great job. IF the moderator who this thread was aimed at was as petty as the member who created it, the instigator would be permanently banned.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
yeah, but i work at it :chuckle:

and i have help

if not for town's backroom lobbying of the mods, i prolly wouldn't have got banned at all

or i would have had to work harder! :banana:

genuineoriginal

People say horrible things about me and my Church all the time.
I think the Roman Catholic church would be a great church if they cleaned up their act, got rid of the idolatry, and actually held the traditions of the Apostles instead of the ones they currently hold.

Unfortunately, the Catholics that finally understand what needs to be changed end up leaving the Catholic church because of those very things.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Join the club. People say horrible things about me and my Church all the time. But I am the one who gets banned when I respond. They don't, but I do............
I think the Roman Catholic church would be a great church if they cleaned up their act, got rid of the idolatry, and actually held the traditions of the Apostles instead of the ones they currently hold..........

Thanks for proving my point.

We don't practice idolatry, we do hold to Apostolic teachings, yet we have hatemongers like you who lie and say the opposite.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Catholic Crusader writes:
We don't practice idolatry, we do hold to Apostolic teachings, yet we have hatemongers like you who lie and say the opposite.

Lighthouse does it again...
Prove it.

The Catechism of the Council of Trent, for example declares that idolatry is "by worshiping idols and images of God or believing that they possess any divinity or virtue entitling them to our worship, by praying to, or reposing confidence in them."

That doctrine remains in the Magesterium of the Church today. One of the oldest and most durable superstitions people have about Christians is the weird idea that Catholics worship idols.

One suspects that many of the people making the accusation really know the truth and hope to serve God by lying.

Some who claim to be Christian argue that God doesn't mind a lie in a good cause.

What would it matter, if one would tell a good strong lie for the better and for the sake of the christian churches?
Martin Luther

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
What would it matter, if one would tell a good strong lie for the better and for the sake of the christian churches?
Martin Luther

:think:

i wonder where he learned that?

Early and academic life

Luther as an Augustinian friar

Luther as a friar, with tonsure
Luther dedicated himself to the Augustinian order, devoting himself to fasting, long hours in prayer, pilgrimage, and frequent confession.[21]Luther described this period of his life as one of deep spiritual despair. He said, "I lost touch with Christ the Savior and Comforter, and made of him the jailer and hangman of my poor soul."[22] Johann von Staupitz, his superior, pointed Luther’s mind away from continual reflection upon his sins toward the merits of Christ. He taught that true repentance does not involve self-inflicted penances and punishments but rather a change of heart.[23]

In 1507, he was ordained to the priesthood, and in 1508 von Staupitz, first dean of the newly founded University of Wittenberg, sent for Luther, to teach theology.[24][25] He received a Bachelor's degree in Biblical studies on 9 March 1508, and another Bachelor's degree in the Sentences by Peter Lombard in 1509.[26] On 19 October 1512, he was awarded his Doctor of Theology and, on 21 October 1512, was received into the senate of the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg, having been called to the position of Doctor in Bible.[27] He spent the rest of his career in this position at the University of Wittenberg.

oh, right

he was trained as a catholic priest

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

The Catechism of the Council of Trent, for example declares that idolatry is "by worshiping idols and images of God or believing that they possess any divinity or virtue entitling them to our worship, by praying to, or reposing confidence in them."
So, you are blaming the Council of Trent for lying to the Roman Catholic church about idolatry?

Why don't you blame the Roman Catholics that are smart enough to know better than accept the half-truth told by the Council of Trent?

Status
Not open for further replies.