Test for Knight's honor or dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterbear

BANNED
Banned
Classic Gnostic Christian theology contains the doctrine that Yahweh, Yaldabaoth, is a phony creator god, a usurper Lucifer who climbed to EL Elyon's position only in the eyes of priests and scribes of Judah, i.e. Yahweh was man-made to take EL's position away from EL the universal Near Eastern Most High God and give it to Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. Wisdom exposes this religious error to those who have eyes to see for themselves and ears to hear the historical facts instead of the man-made traditions of the fathers.

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it. But it is classic Gnostic Christian theology and we follow Jesus Christ and Jesus' Father, EL Elyon, not Yahweh.

I say Knight's prejudice shows TOL is NOT a Christian forum but another fundamentalist fraud that censors other usually more liberal Christian beliefs out just like CARM for example does. If Christians of all stripes cannot be allowed to express their beliefs then TOL is fradulent in claiming itself Christian.

This is to test whether or not TOL remains in the hands of bigots like Knight who are abusing rules by self-interpretation to stop Christians of differing beliefs from being able to express themselves here. If this post and me is censored and banned then you know you're not here for honest intellectual debate but here in a kangaroo court with a bunch of Good Ol' Boys running roughshod over the townspeople.

ghost

Hall of Fame
You're not banned for being a gnostic (freelight has been here forever), you are banned for being a tool.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know the consequences. You were told once. Yet you still push the envelope.

Robert Pate

Banned
Classic Gnostic Christian theology contains the doctrine that Yahweh, Yaldabaoth, is a phony creator god, a usurper Lucifer who climbed to EL Elyon's position only in the eyes of priests and scribes of Judah, i.e. Yahweh was man-made to take EL's position away from EL the universal Near Eastern Most High God and give it to Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. Wisdom exposes this religious error to those who have eyes to see for themselves and ears to hear the historical facts instead of the man-made traditions of the fathers.

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it. But it is classic Gnostic Christian theology and we follow Jesus Christ and Jesus' Father, EL Elyon, not Yahweh.

I say Knight's prejudice shows TOL is NOT a Christian forum but another fundamentalist fraud that censors other usually more liberal Christian beliefs out just like CARM for example does. If Christians of all stripes cannot be allowed to express their beliefs then TOL is fradulent in claiming itself Christian.

This is to test whether or not TOL remains in the hands of bigots like Knight who are abusing rules by self-interpretation to stop Christians of differing beliefs from being able to express themselves here. If this post and me is censored and banned then you know you're not here for honest intellectual debate but here in a kangaroo court with a bunch of Good Ol' Boys running roughshod over the townspeople.

I think that Knight did the right thing. You didn't get that stuff out of the Bible. Sounds about as believable as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

genuineoriginal

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine.
You came onto this forum in order to sling mud at the owners.
You have done nothing on this forum but whine and rail against everything Christianity stands for.

All of that was overlooked by the owners and they didn't ban you for your childish tantrums or your anti-Christian doctrine.

You were banned for refusing to follow the rules, that is all.

Seydlitz77

If you don't like the rules go start your own forum.

... :plain: ....

Don't invite me to it if you do, from the attitude of your posts it would probably be a hateful horrible little hole of the internet. :noid:

Really just stop having such a chip on your shoulder.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

Knight banned me for posting this Gnostic Christian doctrine. He says it's "blasphemy" and I can't post it.

It is blasphemy. But it's a blasphemy that comes straight from Satan himself, and you, my friend, have been diabolically deceived. Yet, I have an antidote: do not fear. Post another thread with a title to the effect of: "Traditio: Please Refute My Doctrines." In that thread, you will post all of your errant beliefs, and I shall show why each of them is erroneous.

The Berean

waterbear,

You do realize TOL is Knight's website? He created it and he runs it. We are all guests at TOL. Knight has the right to ban anyone for any reason. It is his right as owner of TOL. I have no doubt Knight puts up with lots and lots of BS from many posters. I have never known Knight to ban someone for their views, only for breaking forum rules. The fact that Knight allows anyone to post their foolish nonsense, including yours, without breaking forum rules should be a clue. TOL has Christians, atheists, satanist, agnostics, and many others here who get along fairly well is what makes TOL a fun place.

jeremysdemo

A sites rules is no indication of it's "Christian" authenticity, in fact as you have pointed out with CARM there are much more rigid sites out there that hold to a more strict definition of what "Christianity" is, these are private sites that YOU happened to be privileged enough to be a member of not a public forum sanctioned by the government for equality, free speech and democratic civil rights.

If that is what you are looking for Occupy is camping in front of many Police stations/city halls/etc and you can go down their and join their freedom march.

As far as "internet forums" go, they are privately owned spaces, like your garage and not EVERYONE is allowed to be there and share the beer, only people you allow, ya dig?

That being said, once you learn to navigate the site you might find more tolerance of outside views here in "Religion" than in "Exclusively Christian", there are people in here posting about Islam, Buddhism, Toaism, Hindu and not being banned for it, so obviously your claim that people are not allowed to express themselves is a red herring.

If i had a nickle for every "religious forum" I am permanently banned from (CARM included) I would be a rich man, and yet here I am.

You got to learn to follow Jesus and take your licks in stride, if you speak truth God will honor you and make sure you get your reward and they get theirs Matthew 6:2 (if any is due), that being said your post are full of a lot of speculations, I have found in my travels it is best to use the scripture to convey movements of the Spirit not all your own words, that's the currency many of us accept around here, so give it a try you might be surprised at the result.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Lon

Bingo!

So... why would you want to participate on a site run by a "bigot"? :idunno:

I wonder what jerks wrote these rules? :madmad:
I dunno, but they should know better than abusing them :chuckle:

:doh:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...EDITED....

You shouldn't start something like this, it is not wise, however it is great banning material.

Bigot? Are you kidding, Knight set the rules it is his website. This reminds me of "Occupy TOL" (like Wall Street) or some other obnoxious rebellious act.

As for Knight being honor or dishonorable, Knight is an honorable person who owns/operates/moderates a good website, I like and I'm staying.

My advice to those who get strange ideas about such notions: think before you click.

I was going to post something about, "You have the brains of a melon," but I won't, but I did.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Quit posing stupid, your not even close to being a Christian. :loser:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight banned me:allsmile: :allsmile: :allsmile:

Whingeing about it isn't going to solve anything. Your posting habits come across as whining among other things. No one likes a whiner.

Waterbear, You get out of a forum what you put into it. The posts that are not whining have been of an abrasive confrontational nature. I seen only a few posts from you that don't fall into these categories. They have also skirted the forum rules; you would know this if you took your time to review the rules. Honestly, I believe Knight has cut you a lot of slack. Most Christian boards would have permanently booted you weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.