Sick and tired of Knight's bigotry against Gnostic Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

You should quit while you ahead, or post one those goodbye I'm out here threads.

If you don't like TOL, Knight, I would say move and find another website to be a part of.

I think he's just trying to work up to become a digital martyr.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's see in this giant blab for a opener his disrespects the Administration, commits blasphemy and he cusses.

Stick a fork in him--he's done.

WizardofOz

Is this another thread from waterbear about what a jerk I am and how horrible this website it? With all the millions of websites out there I wonder why he is so intent on participating on one that's as bad as this one. :idunno:

You never know, he could be going on forums everywhere telling people how much of a victim he is because he's gnostic and how he hates the site and its creator because of anti-gnostic bigotry.

This particular type of trolling shall forever be called "waterbearing" in honor.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Do gnostics ask Jesus to come into their heart?
:chuckle:

And you're a name-caller. A slanderer, a bearer of false witness, a breaker of the Commandment. How many times do I have to repeat it? When a poster stoops to name-calling or slander instead of reasoned argument, they've lost the debate. They've shown their hand as low-life intellects as you have so done.
And you're going to Hell.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Is this another thread from waterbear about what a jerk I am and how horrible this website it? With all the millions of websites out there I wonder why he is so intent on participating on one that's as bad as this one. :idunno:
Gnostic jihadist?

One Eyed Jack

And you're a name-caller. A slanderer, a bearer of false witness, a breaker of the Commandment. How many times do I have to repeat it? When a poster stoops to name-calling or slander instead of reasoned argument, they've lost the debate.

What makes you think there's any debate?

Last edited:

bybee

See, you've lost it already. Can't even see the problem raised here, can you? Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up. That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins..

And flaming, fulminating, fanatics so in love with the sound of their own voices preaching desecration, destruction an doom don't realize how totally lacking in love they are.
I just love alliteration!:rotfl::eek::peach:

One Eyed Jack

See, you've lost it already. Can't even see the problem raised here, can you?

Can't say that I do. What exactly are you talking about?

Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up.

That's the problem?

That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins..

Ooohh... sounds ominous.

Get real. Knight's a big softie. You haven't even been really spanked yet.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See, you've lost it already. Can't even see the problem raised here, can you? Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up. That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins..

There you go squawking in your little honda playing chicken with the staff in thier Peterbuilt. It doesn't get any dumber then this..:dunce:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gnostic Christians were the very first victims of Pauline Christian persecution and we have died by the tens of thousands at the hands of such Pauline bigots like Knight when they have political power behind them. Banning is the closest Knight will ever get to his dreams of such religious organizational power, lucky for us as America's Constitution protects us from such theological fascism.

:plain:

rulz?

Status
Not open for further replies.