Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus of Persia

Re: Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Originally posted by Clearwater

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/LockTumblers.htm

If you can't get past this then everything else is mush, and you are unable to open the lock of God's truth of which there are consequences for rejecting.

For those who have an ear to hear, let them hear. You have been duly advised. Praise the Lord. Amen!

Thank you Jesus!!

Will i perish, because it's 3.30 a.m. here and i'm absolutely without gnosis to understand the material you linked out?

:cry:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello, :troy:! How have you been during your hiatus from TOL?

Kiwicottonball

Re: Re: Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Re: Re: Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

Will i perish, because it's 3.30 a.m. here and i'm absolutely without gnosis to understand the material you linked out?

:cry:

Well, at least you'll have company in me. :noid:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I saw the title of this thread, "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock," I thought it was a typo because it is redundant. Then I clicked the link and saw that it was no typo. :troy: just didn't know any better.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo

When I saw the title of this thread, "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock," I thought it was a typo because it is redundant. Then I clicked the link and saw that it was no typo. :troy: just didn't know any better.

:chuckle:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You talking to me, :troy:? "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock" is redundant. Try saying it this way instead: "Unlocking the Tumblers of God's Lock."

Clearwater

Your version sounds like Satan using the tumblers trying to unlock God's lock. Satan loves doubt. I can see why you prefer it your way.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! :chuckle:

:troy:, I'm so glad you came back. There have been a few people who got bored without your mundane sense of humor.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your English has improved a little since the last time I saw you on here. Have you been studying the language?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

:crow::wave::troy:

:troll:Welcome:troll:Back:troll:Troy! :troll:

:darwinsm:

:darwinsm: You've got a fan club, :troy:!

Crow

Oh, I laugh too, Troy. And I still think that it was cruel of you not to let taoist in on the Watchman Nee enemy list.

Status
Not open for further replies.