Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

In the spirit of this thread, just stick to reporting individual posts that actually break forum rules and I won't have to :mock: you anymore.

:thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
In the spirit of this thread, just stick to reporting individual posts that actually break forum rules and I won't have to :mock: you anymore.

:thumb:
Go ahead and ask the mods if the post broke the rules. If they say it did not I will concede. But if they say it did I won't expect you to admit your ignorance.

WizardofOz

Go ahead and ask the mods if the post broke the rules. If they say it did not I will concede. But if they say it did I won't expect you to admit your ignorance.

No need to waste any mod's time when it's obvious that you can dish it....but can't take it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No need to waste any mod's time when it's obvious that you can dish it....but can't take it.
Can't take what? Stalking? That's not something I dish out.

If I was sensitive about being mocked, etc. I would have reported you for your posts in here and Wile E. for his thread and the posts he made elsewhere leading up to it.

And as you can see Joseph Roberts just got an infraction for one of the actual reasons I initially reported him: using my personal picture as his avatar. So it turns out I was right.

Better luck next time, Scarecrow.

Thunder's Muse

OK, so I can't work out how to do the link thingy...but I'd like to point and laugh at nazaroo for his reporting the post of DavisBJ and calling it a "bannable " (?) post.

I don't get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.