Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How is Joe Roberts posting in here? I'll have to conduct a test with my sock.

WizardofOz

And how, exactly, do I qualify? Joseph Roberts got an infraction for the same thing I reported, just in a different post.

How does it feel to fail?

He said you would make a terrible mod. That is breaking forum rules for harassment?

I'll be sure to point out your hypocrisy next time you "harass" someone in such a benign way.

In short :mock: Lighthouse :allsmile:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He said you would make a terrible mod. That is breaking forum rules for harassment?

I'll be sure to point out your hypocrisy next time you "harass" someone in such a benign way.

It had nothing to do with what he specifically said, it was about the fact that he continuously makes comments about me in many of his posts, in order to insult me. And he took a picture of me from my TOL profile to use as an avatar, and mocked me in his post signature.

Normally I let stuff like that slide, because it doesn't bother me, but this particular person has been on TOL before, doing the same exact thing, and stalking me elsewhere, such as facebook.

He even created an account here and on facebook pretending to be a woman and started hitting on me, the last time he was here.

It's like resurrected with Town Heretic. A single post wouldn't be an issue, but when it is continuous then it makes sense to report the most recent post one sees wherein the harassment continues.

So, again, I ask, how does it feel to be a failure? Especially in light of the fact he received an infraction for it, again.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

It had nothing to do with what he specifically said, it was about the fact that he continuously makes comments about me in many of his posts, in order to insult me. And he took a picture of me from my TOL profile to use as an avatar, and mocked me in his post signature.

Normally I let stuff like that slide, because it doesn't bother me, but this particular person has been on TOL before, doing the same exact thing, and stalking me elsewhere, such as facebook.

He even created an account here and on facebook pretending to be a woman and started hitting on me, the last time he was here.

It's like resurrected with Town Heretic. A single post wouldn't be an issue, but when it is continuous then it makes sense to report the most recent post one sees wherein the harassment continues.

So, again, I ask, how does it feel to be a failure? Especially in light of the fact he received an infraction for it, again.
Here is a thread explaining some of it.

WizardofOz

:allsmile:

Feel better now?

You reported a post that didn't break forum rules. He did not receive an infraction for the post you reported.

you_fail-12825.jpg

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:allsmile:

Feel better now?

You reported a post that didn't break forum rules. He did not receive an infraction for the post you reported.

you_fail-12825.jpg
You're an idiot.

They don't give infractions to every post wherein someone breaks the rules if they continuously break a rule. They will give them to one or two; this does not mean the post I reported did not break the rules, dimwit.

The poster bornofgod was just given two infractions, one of which was a permanent ban, for what he was doing in almost every single one of his posts. He broke a rule in a lot more than those two posts.

You need to change your name to Scarecrow; you clearly don't have a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.