Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

I haven't reported good or bad yet, so I'll mock myself . . .

:hammer: :dunce: :zakath: :skeptic: :mock:. .Psalmist. .:blabla: :chuckle: :p :dizzy: :crackup:​

:surf:

That's​
- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorite so far is Knight's post being reported. :chuckle:
I'm with Mr. 5020.

:rotfl:

It would be great if we were allowed to mock reported posts in the woodshed thread, but I don't know how well that would work ... :D

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ooo .. How about :up: for those who report posts that result in infractions? I think I'm 2 from 2. :D

WizardofOz

So how can you guys see who reported posts? The links LH gives say I do not have permission to access this page.

I reported one tonight.

:mock: Me.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
So how can you guys see who reported posts? The links LH gives say I do not have permission to access this page.

I reported one tonight.

:mock: Me.

You have to be a subscriber to see the Woodshed :D For only $3 a month you can already become a subscriber!

WizardofOz

You have to be a subscriber to see the Woodshed :D For only $3 a month you can already become a subscriber!

I see, thanks for clearing that up. I figured it had to be something along those lines; subscription or a minimum number of posts.

It is a tempting offer.......:rolleyes: I am still saving up for the $45.00 pdf of "The Plot". It'll have to go on my wish list.:thumb:

Imagine

Well, out of curiosity, are people not allowed to or supposed to report posts that they find rude or offensive, even if they don't supposedly break the rules? I haven't reported any posts (yet) but the title of this thread made me wonder if it's like a taboo to do so. :noid:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
I see, thanks for clearing that up. I figured it had to be something along those lines; subscription or a minimum number of posts.

It is a tempting offer.......:rolleyes: I am still saving up for the $45.00 pdf of "The Plot". It'll have to go on my wish list.:thumb:

Dude... Save up $50 and get the bound version!!!!!! :D We have one and it is sooo awesome!

And come on, what's $3 a month... Or $30 for a year! Believe me, definitely worth the money!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, out of curiosity, are people not allowed to or supposed to report posts that they find rude or offensive, even if they don't supposedly break the rules? I haven't reported any posts (yet) but the title of this thread made me wonder if it's like a taboo to do so. :noid:
If it doesn't break the rules, reporting it won't do any good.

Which reminds me

:mock:Mystery And, again, :mock:Mystery

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't been mocked yet, but I'm guessing I might be....

:noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.