Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

I think you need to read the rules again, hypocrite.
Show me doofus. The post of mine which she reported broke no rule. I simply interpreted her phony statement. I only called it as i saw it. But she cried like a baby and reported my post.

She said:
Does seeking the greater good of another, mean to allow them to believe that they are ok when they are not?

I replied:
Translated this means: "Can I take the splinter out of my brother's eye?"

What did Jesus say? He said to take the LOG out of your own eye first. Who are you kidding? Do you think people were born yesterday? You just want to justify your self righteousness.
Okay, what rule did I break hypocrite?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You broke this one with what you said in your neg rep :

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause. Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged. Again, TOL is a right-wing Christian forum and therefore our bias is not hidden.

Then you broke these 2 when you came and started up on my profile:

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause. Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged. Again, TOL is a right-wing Christian forum and therefore our bias is not hidden.

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

Then you followed me into a couple threads and posted to me immediately after with that garbage which is you doing this:

please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Considering how often a certain member uses the neg rep feature to call names and wish ill towards others, I don't think that rule is applied with the exception of extremes.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Show me doofus. The post of mine which she reported broke no rule. I simply interpreted her phony statement. I only called it as i saw it. But she cried like a baby and reported my post.

She said:

I replied:
Okay, what rule did I break hypocrite?
This one:

...please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Now, Wile E., why don't you try taking the log out of your own eye before trying to remove the specks from everyone else's?

You have made yourself a hypocrite by accusing others of exactly what you are doing.

Wile E. Coyote

Okay Inzl Kett reported my post #421.

IK,

You are a white washed sephulcre too! You are the person that is always vomiting over gays. But Christ vomits because of YOU!

So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3:16

The "hot" represents the person who brings healing. The "cold" represents the person who gives refreshment. The "lukewarm" is the person who has stopped preaching the gospel. That's you!

You are a Mod and should be impartial and should NOT be negging anyone. You are the ONLY mod who has ever negge me. Do you neg rep Nick for telling people to go to hell?

Knight really phucked up in picking you as a mod. :chuckle:

Wile E. Coyote

IK,

You are a white washed sephulcre too! You are the person that is always vomiting over gays. But Christ vomits because of YOU!

So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3:16

The "hot" represents the person who brings healing. The "cold" represents the person who gives refreshment. The "lukewarm" is the person who has stopped preaching the gospel. That's you!

You are a Mod and should be impartial and should NOT be negging anyone. You are the ONLY mod who has ever negged me. Do you neg rep Nick for telling people to go to hell?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

IK,

You are a Mod and should be impartial and should NOT be negging anyone. You are the ONLY mod who has ever negge me. Do you neg rep Nick for telling people to go to hell?

You know better than that kind of language.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am done with my stint as a mod. I can neg bomb you all I want. I wouldn't do it as a mod.

You are getting the neg bombs for being so nasty.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Come on Wile...you can do better than that. :sigh: I get you have strong differences with IK (whom I also like) but this is not the way to go about it and you should apologize for it.

Man, what's in the water around here lately?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nick M lied about me and he gets away with it. He put words into my mouth. See his post I reported.
Wile...have you ever followed what Sod/resurrected has said about and to me for...a few years now? Heck, he just called me a pervert and told me to go to Hades, to pull what he actually said out of the gutter.

Lies? He's declared me unsaved. But the answer to that isn't what you're doing. Protest through channels when someone does that. If nothing comes of it you've done what you can and the shame isn't yours. Be smarter than the fellow who slings mud at you. Be funnier. Be better in the words you choose and the path you take.

Don't let anyone drag you into the mud. Because when you do, forget banning, the only way anyone wins from a gutter is by lowering your standards. Ultimately that's all you can control. Now you've blown that in part. Okay, you'll likely be away a while. But how you choose to be between now and that exit is up to you and your particular witness.

Think about it at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.