Re: Bob Enyart

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cut my class loose to get back to this.

Anyway, Nick, CM, etc., pls post your questions in other threads where the topics have been discussed (see my profile to find the threads I am active within). I only posted here for Mr. Enyart when I saw him active.

Am happy to point you to my previous answers or create new ones for new topics.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I cut my class loose to get back to this.

Anyway, Nick, CM, etc., pls post your questions in other threads where the topics have been discussed (see my profile to find the threads I am active within). I only posted here for Mr. Enyart when I saw him active.

Am happy to point you to my previous answers or create new ones for new topics.

AMR,

Please note this exchange I just had with muzicman.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Seems to be so . . . but God might grant Bob repentance. Who knows?

Just to let the team know, from here on out, I will not respond to any more remarks and/or questions, except from Bob.

Nang

You are a liar.

You said that you would not respond to any more remarks and/or questions, except from Bob. Yet since you have posted that line...you have responded to several.

Did you even read my StarBucks analogy (post #119)? You need to. That is how people are viewing you here.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What is "everything there is to know"?

Evoken,

I guess when Bob leaves the building, so does the team.

Besides, that is a pretty hard question for OT'ers to answer, but hopefully the group is conferring and will come through yet with an intelligible reply.

Nang

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Evoken,

I guess when Bob leaves the building, so does the team.

Besides, that is a pretty hard question for OT'ers to answer, but hopefully the group is conferring and will come through yet with an intelligible reply.

Nang

What are you talking about? "When Bob leaves the building..." What does that even mean? Are you simply ignoring my posts? You are acting immature.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What are you talking about? "When Bob leaves the building..." What does that even mean? Are you simply ignoring my posts? You are acting immature.

Are you Bob?

I am only interested in talking with Bob and have decided to forego discussions with other identities.

If you, "chatmaggot" want to discuss something with me, please be free to start a new thread.

And have a nice evening . . .

(We are having Chicken Florentine, with fresh brocolli, and Texas bread with a tangerine/pomegranite sherbet for desert!)

Nang and hubby.

Aimey

Is putting people down the only way to get attention around here or am I just reading the wrong posts?

I love Bob Enyart! He is one of my greatest hero's!
though I am on the fence with open theism. I do disagree with calvanism in many ways but dont debate well. For what it is worth though, it seems hitting below the belt is not worth responding to in the first place.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
God works in all things . . .even my "whining" . . .to fulfill His purposes.

So let me get this straight...

God predestined Bob Enyart to believe in OT and to not participate in TOL enough to your liking to fulfill His purposes, correct?

Seems to be so . . . but God might grant Bob repentance. Who knows?

Nang

Seems to be so? Are all events predetermined for God's glory or not? Are you unsure about your previous statement now?

And what does Bob need to repent for exactly? Does he need to repent for something God predestined him to do?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Reminder:

Nang is not responding to any posts on this thread, other than those presented by Bob.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reminder:

Nang is not responding to any posts on this thread, other than those presented by Bob.

That reminder is to remind yourself, I hope. :chuckle: I know that I've seen you responding to other people besides Bob since you posted that the first time.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Reminder:

Translation:

Reminder:

Nag is not responding to any post on this thread, where she is clearly being shown that she is wrong, inconsistent or inane. (except the posts that she has responded to where she has been shown to be wrong, inconsistent or inane):kookoo:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Hello to Nang and Ask Mr. Religion...

Hello to Nang and Ask Mr. Religion...

Dear Ask Mr. Religion, your post contained four question marks. At $5 per, that would be $20, in advance please. PAYPALd to Bob@KGOV.com would suffice. :)

Dear Nang and Ask Mr. Religion (together or separately): I would enjoy discussing theology with either of you. I make time to do such things by phone M-F at 5 p.m. E.T. at 800-8Enyart (I even pay for the call). As to personal chats, I would love that also, but pastoring a church, heading a family, hosting a talk show, writing books, presenting seminars, counseling, and trying to take over the world all take up a bit of time. Thus, I offer an alternative:

Right here on TOL is my Open Theism Debate with Dr. Lamerson. He was EXTREMELY unresponsive to the questions I carefully composed and posted in numerical order, BEQ1 - BEQ50.

Either of you can read that debate and answer those questions. And then, if you would, post all 50 questions (full text of each), with your answers (please be direct, I directly answered all of Lamerson's questions), in a single post, and I'll make a commitment to reply.

You would be doing the Settled View camp a service, since, after many have read that debate, they have no idea what answers there may be to many of those questions, since Lamerson was so unresponsive and left many completely unaddressed.

Please consider my offer, either by phone, or right here on TOL.

And as a sign of good faith, I will reply to Mr. Re's questions pro bono:
Ask Mr. Religion said:
Bob, Could you be so kind as to explain your confidence in the eschaton and the realization of God's ultimate glory given unsettled theism's tenets regarding God's exhaustive foreknowledge?
I have faith in God's wisdom, power, and love.
Ask Mr. Religion said:
Where then lies your confidence that God's ultimate purposes will be realized?
Mr. Re, you could have saved yourself a fin by not repeating the question! :) And you asked the next question twice also. I've combined them to save you $$:
Ask Mr. Religion said:
Do you believe that God will always respect the free will of His creatures or that God will, albeit rarely, overrule the free will of a person or persons?
Mr. Re, there is no such thing as overruling someone's will. That is a non-sequitir. I'm not saying just that it is not possible, I am saying that it is not rational (it is illogical). Will is the ability to decide.

-Bob Enyart

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dear Nang and Ask Mr. Religion (together or separately): I would enjoy discussing theology with either of you. I make time to do such things by phone M-F at 5 p.m. E.T. at 800-8Enyart (I even pay for the call).

Sorry, but I will decline, for you have already shown the proclivity to insult, and I would never take the chance to call you in the presence of all of your (how many?) listeners, and be called "Nag."

As to personal chats, I would love that also, but pastoring a church, heading a family, hosting a talk show, writing books, presenting seminars, counseling, and trying to take over the world all take up a bit of time.

I understand. It took me 3 hours to finish cleaning my fridge today, waiting for you to reply in answer to my first post. At that rate, I will be long dead before you ever succeed in taking over the world, let alone chatting with an ordinary sister in the Lord.

Thus, I offer an alternative:

Sorry, but I did not ask for debate and certainly am not interested in carrying on some one else's debate with you.

Nang