Re: Bob Enyart

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Re: Bob Enyart

Has Bob Enyart posted here since 2005?

I would be interested in being given links to his most recent posts.

("Royal Battle X" is dated, to say the least!)

Nang

PKevman

Bob has his own forum on this site as well as his radio show is posted on here every night in the BEL forum. You should call in there Nang. It is a Christian call-in show.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Up at the top of each page is a search link. Click it and click advanced. Then, enter his name into the box. You will get this list of posts and/or threads. :)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Battle Royale X is a great read! (and not just because Calvinism gets annihilated in it)

Why is Enyart not presently active on this forum?

(Calvinism has never been "annihilated," let alone by this radio personality.)

Nang

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nang

What does it matter to you if he's not presently active right now? Does this make a difference as to whether or not you'll read BR X?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What does it matter to you if he's not presently active right now? Does this make a difference as to whether or not you'll read BR X?

I have started to read BR X.

Just wondering why this seems to be the last word from Bob Enyart on this forum.

???

If so, why?

Or do you even know?

PKevman

Nang

Bob is an extremely busy person, but he is still active here. He still posts from time to time. You don't really understand what you are talking about, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Basically TOL is a direct ministry partner with Bob Enyart Live and with Bob's church Denver Bible Church. Knight (the owner of TOL) is a member of Bob's church, as are many other people who are active on this website. Bob himself may not be as active as some other members, but his influence on this board is undeniable.

Battle Royale X is 2 years old. Why would you not give it the same consideration as all of those ancient Calvinist books on your bookshelf? A well-known and respected Calvinist makes half of the posts in BR X, so why would you be resistant to reading it?

PKevman

My guess is he's too busy being a pastor, talk show host, husband and father, among other things.

I am not a talk show host, but I can sure attest to the fact of how busy it is being a pastor, father, and husband. Bob couples those roles with doing quite a bit of traveling as well.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
My guess is he's too busy being a pastor, talk show host, husband and father, among other things.

Oh . . .

Too busy to support a (very lone) website devoted to his (new and unusual) beliefs?

Odd.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Oh . . .

Too busy to support a (very lone) website devoted to his (new and unusual) beliefs?

Odd.
1.) This site isn't devoted to his beliefs.
2.) Just because he doesn't post much doesn't mean he doesn't support it.
3.) Why do you care so much about him??? :freak:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
His most recent post was August 28th, 2007 according to the link that Ebenz gave you.

O.K.

Just found this . . .

It is nothing but a (boastful) update of viewers who have viewed his past "Battle X's" still dating way back when.

So?

Why is Enyart not presently active?

Nang

PKevman

Nang is dying to show what heretics we open theists are. So we must be cultish and only believe in open theism because Bob says so. :rotfl:

We believe the Bible Nang, and we believe how God presents Himself in the Bible.