How cows evolved into whales.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What evidence you have to reject the naturalistic explanation of origins in favor of the "supernatural" explanation.
Well, if I can find a camera, or maybe some photographs already out there, then I'll post them. But I promise to provide more than just four photos with supposedly millions of years between each subjects' existence.

Well what worked for you? The unbearable pressure of your guilt?
What guilt? I was three.

mighty_duck

I've fallen before. That's enough proof for me. Other people have fallen from roofs, again, it's been sufficiently proven.
This isn't proof. It is evidence.
The fact that you've fallen once is evidence. So are the falls of others.
The fact that you are convinced by this evidence doesn't constitute proof.

The method going from the evidence to a rational conclusion is similar for both gravity and evolution.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

The method going from the evidence to a rational conclusion is similar for both gravity and evolution.
:yawn:

noguru

If you were in an anti-gravity device would still expect gravity to keep you on the ground? How would you know that it won't?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You were three? That explains it.
Explains what? That's just when I got saved. I had no reason to feel overwhelming guilt. And I've only become more convinced of in the twenty-three years since.

Look outside.

I assume you are not claiming that He is still creating through supernatural means?
How else? Since you don't consider God to be natural. Of course, if I'm right, then He is natural, not supernatural.

Jukia

Explains what? That's just when I got saved. I had no reason to feel overwhelming guilt. And I've only become more convinced of in the twenty-three years since.

You were saved when you were 3 years old? I always thought that being "saved" in the fundy way meant making a judgment about life etc that would be a bit beyond a 3 year old. However, if it means that your view of the world is stuck at 3 then perhaps I do understand your posts after all.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You were saved when you were 3 years old? I always thought that being "saved" in the fundy way meant making a judgment about life etc that would be a bit beyond a 3 year old. However, if it means that your view of the world is stuck at 3 then perhaps I do understand your posts after all.
I'm wasn't your average three year old.