How cows evolved into whales.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Knight thinks of a clever insult)
No, because she evolved no sense of humor.

Fortunately, I'm a Christian, and therefore don't think it's shameful to be a woman. So your gender confusion "insult" is just funny, not insulting.

As far as the video being a joke, it's hard to tell with creationists. I've had them tell me stuff like that for straight. It's funny, of course, but not in the way you think it is.

Reminds me of a joke:

"How many creationists does it take to replace a light bulb?"

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"
Uh... you are a Christian and you're NOT a creationist???

I mean... I could understand you not being a Young Earth Creationist but certainly you are a creationist, aren't you??? :confused:

SOTK

I mean... I could understand you not being a Young Earth Creationist but certainly you are a creationist, aren't you??? :confused:

Well....he is Catholic. No tellin' what those guys believe!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Well that proves it. I might as well burn my Y.E.C. membership card, cancel my subscription to Creation Magazine, and start an anti Ken Ham campaign.
Man, this is like the 3rd time you've given up YEC. Soon you won't be able to renew your membership because they're sick of you coming and going. ;)

jeremysdemo

Well they don't call them humpbacks for nothing....

Apparently they will hump anything, even a passing fräulein cow that takes their fancy! :)

I wouldn't define that as evolution so much as interbreeding though... :think:

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fortunately, I'm a Christian, and therefore don't think it's shameful to be a woman. So your gender confusion "insult" is just funny, not insulting.
So... you aren't a woman?

I thought several years ago you posted some pictures of yourself playing soccer. Was that not you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well they don't call them hump backs for nothing....

Apparently they will hump anything, even a passing fräulein cow that takes their fancy! :)

I wouldn't define that as evolution so much as interbreeding though... :think:

keep shinin'

Was that post really necessary? :nono:

jeremysdemo

Was that post really necessary? :nono:

I thought it was funny! :)

Sorry to interrupt your most serious conversation on the cows and whales.... :)

I'm sure it will be the apex of religious pseudo-scientific discovery for generations to come.

Goodbey guys, it was nice knowing you....Banned!

keep shinin'

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought it was funny! :)

Sorry to interrupt you must serious conversation on the cows and whales.... :)

I'm sure it will be the apex of religious pseudo-scientific discover for generations to come.
Uh... that wasn't my point. If you think it was my point and if you think that's why I objected to your post you are more dense than once believed.

Goodbey guys, it was nice knowing you....Banned!
My, oh my, you are an idiot.

jeremysdemo

Uh... that wasn't my point. If you think it was my point and if you think that's why I objected to your post you are more dense than once believed.
So your point is you do not like those who use humor to make the same points as you?

Thank God for diversity in method. :)
My, oh my, you are an idiot
Idiots are people who don't follow the words of Yeshua,
Matthew 5:22
of course I would never call one such personally.

"Raca/idiot"

Goodby guys, it was nice knowing you....Banned!

I'll be honest Knight, I do not really know you that well.
I've only been here a few months and tend to stick to this area (and exclusive Christian) so I have observed very little of your writings to know you the way you think I should be able to read your words and understand your personality and traits.
Does that make me an idiot, I don't think so, but then again I have no idea how you behave and why such is considered acceptable speech in light of what Yeshua taught on the matter.

keep shinin'

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I'm an orthodox Christian. There are some forms of creationism that are compatible with Christianity, but creationism is not the orthodox position. In the creation vs. creationism issue, most Christians come down on the side of creation.

Creationism is the doctrine that God moved around making a tree here and a rabbit there, and that there is no common descent. That, in itself, is not contradicted by the Bible, and it is possible to be a Christian and be a creationist. YE creationism preaches "life ex nihilo", which is directly contradicted by Genesis. God says He created life by natural means, in which the earth brought forth living things.

YE, as you probably know, was invented by the Seventh Day Adventists in the 20th century, and proslytized to many evangelicals by Henry Morris, the disciple of the Adventist missionary John McCready Price.

I mean... I could understand you not being a Young Earth Creationist but certainly you are a creationist, aren't you???

If you bend "creationism" so far as to include theistic evolution. But that would involve common descent, which almost all creationists deny. That's not the way most people think of it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So... you aren't a woman?

I occasionally speak of my wife and children. That would be rather awkard, um?

I thought several years ago you posted some pictures of yourself playing soccer.

A big-nosed old guy doing a Cruyff? Man, that would be one ugly woman!

Was that not you?

Um, yeah, but uh...maybe women look different where you live.

Maybe it was my wife? She played for a long time. I don't remember posting a picture of her, though.