Best Evidence for Evolution.

P8ntrDan

I think that the best evidence is........that monkeys love bananas. We evolved from monkeys, and monkeys evolved from bananas. 60%->98%->US. Makes perfect sense!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Evoken

I'm just giving people here a "heads up" on the next big thing that "everybody knows is true" that will eventually be shown to have been false.

And at that point there will be thousands of scientists who will come forward and confess that they knew or suspected it all the time, but were not able to prove it so they just kept quiet.

This sounds more like what you hope happens than anything else. What evidence do you have that what you say here is true?

Evo

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This sounds more like what you hope happens than anything else. What evidence do you have that what you say here is true?
Evo

The fact that people here who believe in (macro)evolution have so far struck out on giving any scientific evidence for it. In science this is a pretty good indicator that an idea is mostly "hot air" and is about to be discarded. (Does anyone here realize that the "Big Bang" is on its last legs in this regard?)

Stay tuned.

P8ntrDan

Ok, the very fact that you're here talking about this is evidence against evolution. For you to be here, numerous mutations and random chances would have happened, and what were the in between species supposed to do? (Imagine a creature trying out its new legs for the first time, only to find it can't breath air! Or, an air breather w/ fins? I don't think so...)

JustinFoldsFive

The fact that people here who believe in (macro)evolution have so far struck out on giving any scientific evidence for it. In science this is a pretty good indicator that an idea is mostly "hot air" and is about to be discarded.

SUTG and might_duck have both provided evidence in this thread, you simply do not accept the evidence. I have this crazy hunch that regardless of what evidence is cited, you will not accept it, and thus will continue to charge that all "evolutionists have struck out on giving any scientific evidence for it". What a silly tactic.

macguy

SUTG and might_duck have both provided evidence in this thread, you simply do not accept the evidence.

I didn't see any specifics...except for saying that the fossil record supports evolution without any support.

I have this crazy hunch that regardless of what evidence is cited, you will not accept it, and thus will continue to charge that all "evolutionists have struck out on giving any scientific evidence for it". What a silly tactic.

It can work both ways. I could say that you will not accept creation and thus continue to charge creationists have struck out on giving any scientific support for their theory. This thread is meant specifically for the evidence of evolution but it is better for both theories to share the burden of proof. Regardless, where is the evidence?

SUTG

I didn't see any specifics...except for saying that the fossil record supports evolution without any support.

You're right, I didn't really get too specific - I simply listed some of the types of evidence in post 4. If you want specifics, read a biology journal. The evidence continues to pour in on a daily basis.

Young Earth Creationism is obsolete.

macguy

You're right, I didn't really get too specific - I simply listed some of the types of evidence in post 4. If you want specifics, read a biology journal.

:chuckle: Well, good thing that didn't get me...I usually hover over links for the sake of being safe.

The evidence continues to pour in on a daily basis.

The same applies to creationism...

Young Earth Creationism is obsolete.

Or OEC? Because quite frankly, looking at a biology journal will not tell me anything about the age of the earth.

eveningsky339

I wonder why no one has mentioned the infamous Cambrian Explosion yet...

I love to hear naturalistic explanations for this event. They're always classic. *grabs a comfy chair and some popcorn*

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder why no one has mentioned the infamous Cambrian Explosion yet...

The layer known as the Cambrian must be where all those "mountains of evidences" that supposedly support macroevolution must lie. ;)

Better start digging, evolutionists. We're becoming impatient to hear some evidence that really supports your theory that all life descended from a hypothetical primitive protocell.

audioseizure

i don't know about any of you guys, but the banana is all the evidence i need to know the world must have been created by an intelligent creator.

it's really just so obvious!:banana: