ARCHIVE: Need some expert eyes here

SUTG

Vision in Verse said:
Agreed. However, my argument has changed to: there are theories in which life can arise naturally. Life exists, and I believe there was a time where life could not exist, therefore, I am inclined to believe a theory which can explain how life came to exist in its present form.

I agree, although I would not use the word theory. It gets confusing because of the difference in the common usage of the word and the scientific one.

Vision in Verse

stipe said:
This is funny enough to justify un-blocking ViV.
:( Does this mean we're not friends anymore?
GuySmiley said:
Its true though, you do.
I think I'm better looking than Harry ever was.
fool said:
Get a hair cut ya hippy! ;)
(I've always wanted to say that)
My hair is the source of my strength! This time I'll grow it to my chin at least (It's almost to the bottom of my nose now).

fool

Hall of Fame
Vision in Verse said:
My hair is the source of my strength! This time I'll grow it to my chin at least (It's almost to the bottom of my nose now).
If ya got dreams of long hair them live em before it's too late!
Once you get older it's harder to do :noid:

zoo22

fool said:
Oh good grief :doh:
Zoo22 has been staring at one for two days now!
Um, Zoo? you still there?

I've actually made quite a lot of progress, and I've taken the experiment to a new level: I am currently conducting experiments on whether I can spontaneously form life in my mouth using a peanut butter sandwich combined with the energy from my chewing jaw (seems like a no-brainer).

I'll have better analysis shortly, but essentially what happened is this: I spontaneously created an appetite simply by staring at that jar of peanut butter waiting for life to form!

So moving forward with those exciting results, I made a peanut butter (and *possibly* cellular lifeform) sandwich and am conducting this new experiment, which I must say is going deliciously.

I plan on introducing bananas to the equation soon.

Just so you all know, this peanut butter jar life genesis experiment has so far, been very eye-opening. And I want to share that the strange, unforseen turns that science can take, the amazing journey to the point of discovery... Is truly incredible. And edible.

zoo22

Woodbine said:
You mean you created life then decided to kill it? What kind of a monstrous God would do that?

First of all, I am conducting *scientific* peanut butter jar experiments. *I* would not have created life (or appetite), it would have formed spontaneously. This experiment is to scientifically prove evolution using a jar of peanut butter. Per Chuck Missler.

Plus, I seriously don't know if life had spontaneously formed in that peanut butter jar anyway. I couldn't SEE any life, but I am not ruling out that it's possible that it was there. At the very least, not impossible.

Though I do know I killed my appetite with that sandwich. For that, I am guilty. In my defense, it was done in the name of science.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
zoo22 said:
I've actually made quite a lot of progress, and I've taken the experiment to a new level: I am currently conducting experiments on whether I can spontaneously form life in my mouth using a peanut butter sandwich combined with the energy from my chewing jaw (seems like a no-brainer).

I'll have better analysis shortly, but essentially what happened is this: I spontaneously created an appetite simply by staring at that jar of peanut butter waiting for life to form!

So moving forward with those exciting results, I made a peanut butter (and *possibly* cellular lifeform) sandwich and am conducting this new experiment, which I must say is going deliciously.

Just so you all know, this peanut butter jar life genesis experiment has so far, been very eye-opening. And I want to share that the strange, unforseen turns that science can take, the amazing journey to the point of discovery... Is truly incredible. And edible.
:rotfl:

:first: POTD

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
zoo22 said:

Appreciate your efforts! :)

Suggested lab tool:
If you are using natural peanut butter, stick a mixer blade in a cordless drill to mix it with.
100 times faster and easier than stirring it with a spoon or knife.

(I was proud of myself when I came up with that idea a few weeks ago. :) )