ARCHIVE - World Trade Towers Blown Up

me again

We heard on the news that a plane flew into one of the World Trade Towers, so we turned on the TV to see if it was true. We saw the top of one of the towers in flames. Then we saw a second plane fly directly into the second World Trade Tower.

It has got to be a Middle Eastern suicide bomber.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Why don't they aim those kamikazes at the UN?

"Second World Trade Towers has collapsed
MSNBC cable reports that both World Towers have collapsed after being hit by two planes Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m. ET. Evacuations are underway in Washington DC where a plane has hit the Pentagon. "

http://www.msnbc.com/m/lv/default.asp?0cm=c10

chance

BANNED
Banned
These are extreeeeeme days!!

These are extreeeeeme days!!

These are extreme days and they call for extreme action on the part of the Body of Christ. We have to minister to these people who are affected by this terrorism as much as possible.

Pastor Dennis Kiszonas is a grace pastor in the New York City area who has a radio show that goes out to millions of people. Please consider sending him a donation of some sort to his ministry Grace For Today so he and his church can minister to the hurting and desperate people of New York as effectively as possible.

Work done for the LORD is never done in vain (1 Cor 15:58).

Thanks in advance.

PENIEL

FIVE PLANES HIJACKED

FIVE PLANES HIJACKED

NEWS TODAY - SEPT 11, 2001

FIVE PLANES WERE HIJACKED IN THE U.S.A .

2 HIT THE WORLD TRADE CENTRES AND ONE HIT THE PENTAGON.

2 EXPLOSIONS WERE HEARD NEAR THE WHITEHOUSE.

OVER 40,000 PEOPLE WORK IN THE TRADE CENTRES.

PEOPLE WERE JUMPING FROM THE TOP OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE.

THE 2ND BUILDING COLLAPSED WITH POLICE

AND FIREMEN INSIDE.

THE DEMOCRATIC PALESTINIAN LIBERATION FRONT HAS

CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY .

- I AM SURE THAT THE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO GO AFTER THE

PERPETRATORS OF THIS TERRORIST ACT WITH A " VENGENCE " !

AMERICA IS GOING TO GET TOUGH WITH OTHER NATIONS

AND ENFORCE PEACE TREATIES BETWEEN NATIONS.

Last edited:

christreport

This is a real tragedy. It's a shame a lot of civilians have died (I hear the estimate from the WTC is about 10,000 deaths) and a lot of evil politicians will go on living in their underground bunkers,built with our money.

Huguenot

Pray

Pray

Lord Help Us! We need to pray for those who are hurt and their families. Let us also pray for President Bush that he will make the right response. This is a very sad and tragic day.

D__o__n

Palestinian and Osama bin Laden groups have denied responsibility.

Which is expected....

The thing I think of that would make this *really* bad is if some McVeigh-types were behind this....

And the only thing I can think of that would be even worse is if some Army of God types were behind it....

kiwimac

BANNED
Banned
:confused:

As far as I can tell NO ONE has claimed responsibility for these attacks, lets leave the finger pointing for later and work to help those affected by these attacks now.

The last thing the world needs is some US knee-jerk reaction, especially from a power with nuclear arms.

Let us also spend time in prayer for ALL those who died in this tragic situation

Kiwimac

tralon

That's justice for over 50,000 dead Americans?

That's justice for over 50,000 dead Americans?

Nuke em! Everyone of those countries dancing in the streets laughing at us.The only way to deal with an evil force is to meet it with force.
I like what General Patton said," Your not here to die for your country, but your here to see the other bastard dies for his!" I couldn't agree more.

childrenofraven

BANNED
Banned
Let the sides stand together!

Let the sides stand together!

On this most unthinkable day in history.......let the sides stand together. Let the christians, pagans, jews, atheists, homosexuals, heterosexuals, and all others........let us all stand together as one. Let the differences lay down......let us all send them our hope. More people then ever in my current life need hope more then ever. So lay down your hate, bias, and opinions. Even if we all don't believe the same, let us stand as one, humans, together. And let us help the hurt.

Namaste.

rapt

Let us pray and mourn for the dead and for their families.

Let us mourn for our own sins; we know not what tomorrow may bring.

Amen. Let us stand together to call on God for His mercy, and offer our support.

Trust not in the might of the flesh for deliverance from our enemies. If our country does not repent, there's no hope in military might anyway. Every honest soul acknowledges that we are deserving of destruction for our national sins, and have been for a long time.

I am not justifying the horrendous act at all. May justice be done upon the murderers and ALL their supporters. But vengeance belongs to God and He WILL repay. We ought to realize that God may be doing just that to our country. Deut 32:11-44

Isaiah 30
Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift.
And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

His_saving_Grac

Re: That's justice for over 50,000 dead Americans?

Re: That's justice for over 50,000 dead Americans?

tralon said:
Nuke em! Everyone of those countries dancing in the streets laughing at us.The only way to deal with an evil force is to meet it with force.
I like what General Patton said," Your not here to die for your country, but your here to see the other bastard dies for his!" I couldn't agree more.
I have done a lot of praying today. I will continue to do a lot of praying for the rest of my life too. I now pray that your post was supposed to be sarcastic and not meant as a real belief.

The dead have no country anymore. The have only death. It matters not if it is 10,000 dead Americans, Iranians, Canadians, Austrians, Columbians, Britons, Soviets, Mexicans, Africans or any other nations. They belong now to God. Their former country is meaningless to them, and our grieving should be the same no matter who they were nor where they were born.

Do not let country stand in the way of God. His people are His people reguardless of where they lived. I guarentee you Christians, Jews, Muslims, and atheists and whatever other religion you can think of all died in these attacks today. They all need the equal amount of prayers, as do their families.

10,000+ souls died in these attacks. Not 10,000 plus Americans, but 10,000+ of Gods creation died, They are not OURS they are HIS.

D__o__n

Warning, my brethren in Christ.

Don't let this tragedy be used to further a one world government, either.

Don't ask me to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with someone who does not believe that Christ is the only way to God, and don't expect me to give a false impression that living a life of sin is okay by shouting "down with the terrorists!" with the homosexuals.

In this time of tragedy, more than anything else, realize that WE ALL NEED GOD!!!

Sealeaf

Hey don

Hey don

I don''t think you need to worry about standing shoulder to shoulder with homosexuals, or working with them either, I don't believe they can do you any harm from those positions.
Matter of fact, if you can keep your pants on you should be ok.;)

Seriouly we have some real enemies. If you want to hate some one, hate them. I personally can generate some pretty intense love for a homosexual cop who died to get people out of the WTC. Homosexual EMTs are welcome to save my life too.

I think this attact has done for America what twenty years of peace could not, it has gone a long way toward healing the damage we did to ourselves in the Vietnam War. I find myself in whole hearted support of my government, even if it is headed by "W".

Projill

If you can still focus your discontent on the people that you believe aren't like you or aren't right with your god, then we are lost indeed. Because right now we have far greater concerns than that. What's worth saving if we can't come together and support each other on this, the day after the worst terrorist attack in history? Please, whatever you do, be kind to the Arab Americans and Arabs that are your friends. I'm scared for my friend Sarah who has lived in this country her entire life and who was threatened a great deal when the Murrah Federal building was bombed...she's Muslim and her family is from the middle east.

I sat in my best friend's apartment all day yesterday, my mouth agape, over the footage I was watching on TV. Right now I can't believe it happened. It's like out of a movie. Last night when my friends and I went to IHOP after our plethora of meetings (Amnesty International, N.O.W., our gay/straight alliance, the environmental group, etc.) I could not conceive of the fact that the world trade center wasn't there anymore. And that we were sitting at IHOP, so comfortably, when there were people dying in the rubble of New York's formerly tallest landmark. Right now one of my closest female friends is unsure whether or not her ex-boyfriend is even still alive.

If you can still waste your time condemning people in the midst of all this, you are a sorry person indeed. Because, when it all comes down to it, at our most basic, we are all alike: human.

Four O'Clock

Bottom line.....

Bottom line.....

.....if Mao Tse Tung and Chiang Kai Shaek could put their differences on hold during the 30's and 40's to defend themselves against Japan, then how difficult can it be to suspend our moral judgements against our neighbors for a time and stand together as one against this madness?.....