The Heretics Message to the World:Be Baptized to be Saved! (HOF thread)

Freak

Math,

You just don't get it do you?

*sigh*

Repentance is required of all people but it is NOT part of the Gospel. It is merely a response to the Gospel message. The Gospel is the Good News of Jesus Christ. It is centered on the person of Christ not an act involving water. Though I believe baptism is the first act of obedience for the new believer, I do not believe however baptism is required to attain salvation. That would be absurd to think baptism saves when Christ is sufficent.

Mathetes

Who doesn't get it?

Who doesn't get it?

Freak said:
Repentance is required of all people but it is NOT part of the Gospel. It is merely a response to the Gospel message. The Gospel is the Good News of Jesus Christ. It is centered on the person of Christ not an act involving water.

The gospel message is...

The good news concerning:

- The Kingdom of God

...and...

- The name of the Lord Jesus Christ

In other words:

- God's plan and purpose

- How we can become involved

It is the power of God unto salvation. It combines the promises of God with how we become involved.

Why do you suppose the apostles said this:

Peter says: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 2:38

Peter says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 3:19,26

Philip says: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 8:36-38 (Isa. 53:10)

Peter says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 10:36,37,43,47,48

Paul says: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 13:24,38,39 (Psa. 2:12; Isa. 55:6,7)

Paul says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 17:30

Paul says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Acts 26:18,20

Paul says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Romans 6:1-6

Paul says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - Colossians 2:9-15

Peter says again: Forgiveness of sins through faith in Christ, repentance, and baptism - 1 Peter 3:18-22

Though I believe baptism is the first act of obedience for the new believer, I do not believe however baptism is required to attain salvation. That would be absurd to think baptism saves when Christ is sufficent.

That's because you haven't the faintest clue about the salvic process. Baptism is necessary for salvation because it is a commandment, and obedience to the commandments of God is a necessary part of the salvic process.

It's not the getting wet which is important, it's the fact that you are obedient - submitting yourself, humble.

Freak

Baptism is commanded not for salvation though. Just as we are commanded to evangelize. If you evangelize does not mean you have attained salvation. Math, your theology is quite flawed. Your putting the cart before the horse. Before one can obey the commandements you need the power and presence of Christ first. Jesus made it quite clear "apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5). You need Jesus first then you can walk in obedience.

I'm not sure if your confused or ignorant, or perhaps both.

Mathetes

Freak said:
Baptism is commanded not for salvation though. Just as we are commanded to evangelize. If you evangelize does not mean you have attained salvation.

Try it again. Obedience to God's commandments is part of the salvic process. This means obedience to all commandments, to the best of your capacity.

Perfect obedience is never going to happen - but that's not what we're asked for. On the other hand, blatant and deliberate refusal to obey Divine commandment (which is what you keep preaching), is certainly going to earn you the wages of sin.

You want to deny that we must obey God's commadments so you can live your life in the libertine way you prefer.

Before one can obey the commandements you need the power and presence of Christ first. Jesus made it quite clear "apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5). You need Jesus first then you can walk in obedience.

Oh what nonsense! I've never heard the like! You're a classic example of someone who's using the Bible to justify living as they please. It's disgusting.

Christ was emphasizing that those who do not have a covenant relationship with him are without hope. Look at the context. Those 'in Christ' are those who have been baptized into Christ, Paul tells us. Those who 'remain in him' are those who obey his commandments'.

You deny both, so no wonder you're not in Christ.

Freak

You accused me of "not being in Christ"? You are the demon. You are the one who rejects the deity of Jesus Christ, the Triune nature of God, and justification is by faith alone.

Because of my commitment for Christ I have been detained and taken to jail. Because of my faith in Christ I have been nearly killed by those who hate God. My family has received many death threats because of our commitment to Christ. How dare you question my love and commitment to Jesus Christ. You are a heretic that needs to come to a saving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God. Since you refuse to do this you are headed to a Christless eternity. You will be tormented day and night. But the Good news is that Jesus loves you, as do I.

By the way, do you love me Math? Did not Jesus commanded his believers to love one another. You have not blessed me, why? Did not Jesus tells us to bless one another. You are the one that is in question.

Math, I would urge you to study 1 Cor. 15, and Ephesians 2:8-9. You need to open your eyes to the Gospel and to how one gets saved. Paul made it clear it is not by "works" we are saved. Your works are utterly worthless to Him for attaining Salvation. Just trust Christ not works for salvation.

The main difference between you and me is this. You think Christ along with works is needed for salvation. I believe Jesus alone is suffcient for salvation. He does not need any help. He is able, trust Him.

tralon

Freak you need to repent and apologise

Freak you need to repent and apologise

Freak your name calling and Christian attitude is deplorable.Here are your quotes.

"You are the demon"
"You are a heretic "
"You will be tormented day and night."

It is one thing to strongly disagree with a fellow board member, but to call them demonic names and wish them to an ever burning hell is dispictable as a Christian.I urge you to repent and publically apologise for your UNChristian behavior.

Sincerely
Tralon

Mathetes

Yeah, well that's Freak for you... By their fruits ye shall know them...

Freak wrote:

You accused me of "not being in Christ"?

Most certainly! If you were his, you would look like him.
You would manifest his character. You would encourage people to obey his commandments, instead of leading them into sin and rebellion.

You are the one who rejects the deity of Jesus Christ, the Triune nature of God, and justification is by faith alone.

LOL! Justification 'by faith alone' is unScriptural. If you read the Bible you'd know that. Oh, and since Scripture is utterly silent on the Deity of Christ, there is nothing to reject.

But Scripture insists that you must believe he was utterly human...

Because of my commitment for Christ I have been detained and taken to jail.

Ha! It was probably nothing to do with Christ, and more to do with your pernicious and unsavoury behaviour.

Because of my faith in Christ...

Blah, blah, blah... I've never seen such blatant and hideous boasting! Boasting in your works no less! Boasting of your works! LOL! I knew you didn't believe in 'faith alone'!
You're too proud of your 'works', aren't you, you nasty legalist! :p

By the way, do you love me Math? Did not Jesus commanded his believers to love one another.

Yeah, but since you are not one of his, I treat you like a heathen and a publican. :eek:

The main difference between you and me...

The main difference is that I obey Christ, whilst you whisper in people's ears that they don't need to.

That's the main difference.

Freak

The Christian Church looks at you Math with incredbile sadness because you seek to demonize the Lord Jesus. You reject that is He is God. This automatically places you and your group in the heretic catagory. The Christadelphian Cult that you belong to have for years promoted false teaching and dangerous lies that seek to undermine the Truth. But let it be known to all, your cult has failed by and large. Christians reject your cult and it's bizarre teachings. But it is sad however there are a few people who have bought into your cult's lies. This is terrible. But I trust many will leave your cult and come to Jesus who is God.

I knew it. Having problem loving a fellow human. I bless you my friend and truly love you as God loves you. Though you speak of Christ in the most hideous ways I still pray that God would save you.

HopeofGlory

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. John 6:53 (KJV)

This statement by our Lord to the apostles offended them and their reply was "who can hear it"! They were taught that it was an offense to God to consume blood and we have to understand that Jesus knew the apostles would refuse it and yet the offer had to be made...to the Jew first! The law of works ran through their veins and was the center of their very being and it could not be denied. The "new" testament was being delivered to them and it was to be received by the spirit (faith) and was beyond the apostles comprehension and yet it would fulfill the prophetic words of Christ...The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (Matt. 21:43). This nation was of Gentiles and the new testament would be delivered to they by Paul. The training up of Paul would be as the apostles and was progressive but this training up would be accomplished by the Spirit of Christ. The Gentiles received the word of faith and not of works for they were not of the law and were without the offense.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63 (KJV)

Many do not understand these words of Christ Jesus and believe there is profit in their flesh. Christ is speaking of eternal life and how it is received and explaining it would not be possible of the flesh. The apostles were jealous of the law (works of the flesh) and refused this Spiritual offer of eternal life as many continue to do today. Spiritual things are not understood by those who believe eternal life can be attained by their obedience in the flesh.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; Matt. 26:27 (KJV)
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matt. 26:28 (KJV)

The new testament is written with the blood of Christ for remission of sins. Jesus explained that it could not be receive by the flesh but was to be received by the spirit. This is so simple and yet so hard for many to understand that it is by faith and not by works of the flesh. Faith in works is not faith in Christ and the two are not to be confused. The testament indeed was "new" and it supercedes any and all testaments before it. This "new" testament was not believed by the apostles and thus we do not see it revealed by them at Pentecost. The first to reveal this "new" testament "faith in His blood" for remission of sins was Paul. We can not avoid the truth of the matter which the apostles did not understand that this new testament for remission of sins superceded the old testament for remission of sins which was water baptism.

Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. Matt. 26:31 (KJV)

The offense of the cross is seen in the "works of the flesh" and they deny the power of God unto salvation.

c.moore

hello freak

I know you are trying to teach these mormon doctrine followers the truth about the baptism, keep up the good teaching.

They even think they can take the place of Jesus Christ like the mormon false religion teaching in doing good works and keeping all the commandments , so they can build up points for heavenly salvation and pay for their righteousness.:D

I bet the most of the people who think baptism brings salvation don`t even know that Jesus is God almighty that goes along with their interpretation of the bible doctrine.

The most you can do is just tell them but the devil knows so bible so well he can trick these people in believing lies , and he is a professional deciever for these mormon water baptism doctrine gospel believers.

I always say when they stand before the throne of God they will hear two voices of the truth , first Jesus Christ , and then us.:)

I just want to put a word in to think about.

peace freak.

ps. I see you when you come preach in Germany by us on your international mission trip.

Ian Day

Hope ,

How dare you slander the Apostles of the Lord, of whom the Lord Jesus said,
John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

[Hope]
Many do not understand these words of Christ Jesus and believe there is profit in their flesh. Christ is speaking of eternal life and how it is received and explaining it would not be possible of the flesh. The apostles were jealous of the law (works of the flesh) and refused this Spiritual offer of eternal life as many continue to do today. Spiritual things are not understood by those who believe eternal life can be attained by their obedience in the flesh.
Paul commended the Apostles with thsese words:
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

At the end of his life, Peter did not apologise for his mistakes:
2 Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

I grant that they were slow to learn, and even that they were in error concerning eating with Gentiles, even circumcision, as recorded in Galatians. Such errors are NOT taught in their Holy Spirit inspired preaching, or in their writings.

This was due to fear of man, or fear of giving offence. Peter did know he should eat with Gentiles:
Gal 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
H'e'd even had a special vision concerning Cornelius.

Last edited:

HopeofGlory

You said:
How dare you slander the Apostles of the Lord, of whom the Lord Jesus said,

Reply:
What are you defending, the words of Jesus or the apostles?
It is clear the apostles did not discern the body of Christ!

You said:
John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Reply:
I agree, it says "shall be taught" and it is also clear when we read the following verses that Jesus referred to his body as the bread of life which "would be" offered at the cross.

Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. John 6:46 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47 (KJV)
I am that bread of life. John 6:48 (KJV)

You said:
John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Reply:
Again, future tense "shall teach" and we can see that it was revealed to John at a later date but you will not find this revelation at Pentecost.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 1 John 5:8 (KJV)
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1 John 5:9 (KJV)
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1 John 5:10 (KJV)

You said:
Paul commended the Apostles with thsese words:
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Reply:
It says "now" revealed and by who? It says "my knowledge" (Paul's)! By what means? A "mystery" that is "now" revealed!

You said:
At the end of his life, Peter did not apologise for his mistakes:
2 Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Reply:
Agreed but but he goes on to include Paul as a holy prophet and has this to say about Paul's teachings:

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Pet. 3:16 (KJV)
Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 2 Pet. 3:17 (KJV)

Peter credits PAUL as the one who delivered the things that were "hard to be understood".

If we go back a bit we will see what those things were that Paul used to instruct Peter:

But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? Gal. 2:14 (KJV)
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Gal. 2:16 (KJV)
But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. Gal. 2:17 (KJV)
For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. Gal. 2:18 (KJV)
For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. Gal. 2:19 (KJV)
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal. 2:20 (KJV)
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. Gal. 2:21 (KJV)

You said:
I grant that they were slow to learn, and even that they were in error concerning eating with Gentiles, even circumcision, as recorded in Galatians. Such errors are NOT taught in their Holy Spirit inspired preaching, or in their writings.

Reply:
Again, I agree with you but actions speak louder than words and it can not be argued that they were in error and did not discern the body of Christ when it was offered as the "new" testament in his blood.

You said:
This was due to fear of man, or fear of giving offence. Peter did know he should eat with Gentiles:
Gal 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
H'e'd even had a special vision concerning Cornelius.

Reply:

Peter was instructing the Gentiles in the law of which he still believed! He withdrew because those of the circumcision believed "it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation".

I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

We should not be concerned in the offense of men for we cannot please man if the cost is offense of the cross of Christ.

rapt

Ian:

What I (& I think others) maintain is that the inward change, regeneration, being born again, from above by the Holy Spirit, MUST have taken place before baptism is carried out, otherwise there is no grounds for baptism. We baptise believers. We don't make believers by baptism.

Baptism is a sign of entry into the New Covenant by the blood of Jesus, a sign of death to sin & rising to live a new life in Christ, of the cleansing of the conscience by the applied blood of the sacrifice, of washing from sin, of being united with Christ and membership of his body and thus active membership of the church, etc.

A believer who refuses baptism may find the privileges of church membership refused. He may decline believers' baptism because he understands that his infant baptism was a covenant baptism analogous to circumcision, and therefore a valid baptism.

Amen.

I only recently came to understand "covenant" baptism, that is, that a child raised in a Christian home is included in the parent's spiritual inheritance as long as he follows what is right. (But I reject once-saved-always-saved)

Last edited:

Freak

It's amazing nobody has dealt with the scriptures that I was pointed out at the beginning, my first post on this thread.

tralon

I will reply to you Freak

I will reply to you Freak

You state a man is saved solely by just believing in Jesus as his Savior and you quote John 3:16 and Acts 16:31.I agree man is saved by faith, but is that ALL that the bible says on the matter?.What about Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19 and Rom 8:9,Col 1:23 and Heb 5:9?

Are these things ESSENTIAL to one's salvation as well? Mustn't a person repent, be baptised with the Holy Spirit and try to be obedient to God as well, in working out their salvation?

If believing were all that was necessary for going to heaven, then why even go to church? Why repent of your daily sins or any sins you ever comitted for that matter? Why desire to be filled with the Holy Spirit anyway? Why be obedient? Just believe and live like the rest of the world does.

I'll tell you why , because God is the author of eternal SALVATION to all who OBEY HIM." Not just believing.As John MacArtur rightly says, a true Christian has a faith that WORKS or he has an empty faith.Freak you expouse "easy believeism" which is widely taught in Christendom today and that is why it is hard to tell some Christians apart from the unsaved in the world today.

Freak

Tralon,

I believe what Jesus says: In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:33). Jesus calls all humans to acknowledge His Lordship over their lives. I call all to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm afraid your confusing sanitfication and salvation. Santification is the process we (Christians) abide in Christ and seek to obey all He has commanded. This occurs after one is saved. You cannot obey Christ without first experiencing the redemptive work of the Holy Spirit which comes by faith alone in Christ (Ephesians 1:13-14, 4:30).

Salvation occurs when one puts their faith and faith alone in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not easy as you propose. It is not easy for humans to recoginze that they need someone greater than themselves to save them from their self and sin. Pride is often a hinderance to these people and often leads one to eternal death. It is not easy bowing to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, it is laying down ones life completely to Jesus.

rapt

Freak is who is confused

Freak is who is confused

tralon:

You state a man is saved solely by just believing in Jesus as his Savior and you quote John 3:16 and Acts 16:31.I agree man is saved by faith, but is that ALL that the bible says on the matter?. What about Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19 and Rom 8:9,Col 1:23 and Heb 5:9?

Are these things ESSENTIAL to one's salvation as well? Mustn't a person repent, be baptised with the Holy Spirit and try to be obedient to God as well, in working out their salvation?

If believing were all that was necessary for going to heaven, then why even go to church? Why repent of your daily sins or any sins you ever comitted for that matter? Why desire to be filled with the Holy Spirit anyway? Why be obedient? Just believe and live like the rest of the world does.

I'll tell you why , because God is the author of eternal SALVATION to all who OBEY HIM." Not just believing. As John MacArtur rightly says, a true Christian has a faith that WORKS or he has an empty faith. Freak you expouse "easy believeism" which is widely taught in Christendom today and that is why it is hard to tell some Christians apart from the unsaved in the world today.

AMEN. Such a "gospel" is perverse; it is merely the license for sin that Jude condemned (Jude 3,4). It promises liberty but stumbles it's hearers into corruption, and delievers nobody from corruption for very long, if at all. It makes every warning to the believer "OF NONE EFFECT", so whoever believes it "worships God in VAIN" (Mat 15:6-9). It basically calls God a liar, who warns every believer (to "endure unto the end to BE saved", to "take heed lest you fall, whenever you THINK you stand", and "take heed lest there be in any of YOU an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God"), for it supposes salvation to be something separate from sanctification, as if one is totally and securely saved while yet unsanctified, and assumes sanctification as merely optional. They foolishly call them "heretics" who say "Not everyone that calls Jesus "Lord Lord" shall enter into the kingdom of God, but ONLY THEY THAT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER" (which of course must include Jesus Himself, though they adamantly deny that are denying Christ and His gospel).

If Jesus' gospel is accursed to them, then it should be obvious who (along with their gospel) is the truly accursed. (Gal 1:6-9)

One poster blasphemed the everlasting gospel by even having said "Acts 2:38 will send you strait to hell"!

Any man that calls Jesus Christ and/or the gospel that Peter preached (which IS the gospel of Christ) "accursed" (which by saying it will "send you strait to hell" is the SAME AS) is not of God.

Ian Day

Tralon, Rapt,

You charge Freak with promoting the "easy believism" gospel. I do not see that in his postings.

[tralon]
He makes it quite clear that that is NOT the gospel he affirms.
[Freak]
I believe what Jesus says: In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:33). Jesus calls all humans to acknowledge His Lordship over their lives. I call all to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm afraid your confusing sanitfication and salvation. Santification is the process we (Christians) abide in Christ and seek to obey all He has commanded. This occurs after one is saved. You cannot obey Christ without first experiencing the redemptive work of the Holy Spirit which comes by faith alone in Christ (Ephesians 1:13-14, 4:30).
Try to understand that salvation, having new life in CHrist, being born from above by the Holy Spirit, results in holy living.

HopeofGlory

Ian,
Try to understand that salvation, having new life in CHrist, being born from above by the Holy Spirit, results in holy living.

Amen to that! It is clear holy living DOES NOT grant salvation! To believe that man's obedience merits salvation is clear blasphemy to the "finished" work of Christ.

Freak,
I agree with you 100% that it is faith alone in the righteousness of Christ and not of works. You keep defending our Saviour with that message and by the grace of God it may save some from the flames.

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isa. 64:6 (KJV)
And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. Isa. 64:7 (KJV)

tralon

Hope of Glory-Your quote

Hope of Glory-Your quote

"It is clear holy living DOES NOT grant salvation"

God's word says -"he[Christ] became the author of eternal SALVATION unto all them that OBEY him"Heb.5:9

"Follow peace with all men, AND HOLINESS, without which NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD" Heb 12:14

"My sheep HEAR my voice, and I know them, and THEY FOLLOW ME" John 10:27

"For if ye[Christians] live after the flesh, ye SHALL DIE...."Rom 8:13