The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

[MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] - where is the video and time stamp of a solar filter being used, that shows the size of the sun changing?

As mentioned multiple times before, without a solar filter you don't have evidence of the sun actually changing size.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
@patrick jane - where is the video and time stamp of a solar filter being used, that shows the size of the sun changing?

As mentioned multiple times before, without a solar filter you don't have evidence of the sun actually changing size.
My own eyes. Why is the video and eyewitness testimony evidence not enough for you? You have add filters to prove the sun gets slightly smaller at sunset? Time stamps? Kooky talk. The sun also gets bigger as it rises first thing in the morning. Some places on earth see it better than others. Go outside once in a while. I can post videos that say "proof" and "proven" and I believe it. I say that what you believe is spurious, we're even.

WizardofOz

My own eyes. Why is the video and eyewitness testimony evidence not enough for you?

Do you understand that the sun looks much smaller when viewed with a filter? When using a solar filter you see its actual size.

You have add filters to prove the sun gets slightly smaller at sunset?

You made the claim, no one forced you to. "My video will be a time lapse and it's got the right "filter"." So where is the video with the right filter?

Because, if you use a filter you'll see that the size of the son doesn't change.

So either you couldn't find the evidence you claimed you could or all the evidence you found didn't fit your confused narrative.

Time stamps? Kooky talk.
Yeah, real "kooky" asking you to back up your claim with evidence you said you would provide.

The sun also gets bigger as it rises first thing in the morning.

It really doesn't. Using a solar filter proves it.

Some places on earth see it better than others. Go outside once in a while. I can post videos that say "proof" and "proven" and I believe it. I say that what you believe is spurious, we're even.
The sun doesn't actually get bigger. Unlike you, I've actually provided evidence to support my claim.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand that the sun looks much smaller when viewed with a filter? When using a solar filter you see its actual size.

You made the claim, no one forced you to. "My video will be a time lapse and it's got the right "filter"." So where is the video with the right filter?

Because, if you use a filter you'll see that the size of the son doesn't change.

So either you couldn't find the evidence you claimed you could or all the evidence you found didn't fit your confused narrative.

Yeah, real "kooky" asking you to back up your claim with evidence you said you would provide.

It really doesn't. Using a solar filter proves it.

The sun doesn't actually get bigger. Unlike you, I've actually provided evidence to support my claim.
I don't remember the exact video, I thought he said he used the filrter. Seriously. :idunno:

WizardofOz

solar-eclipse-composite-3.jpg

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of the most convincing proofs of a flat earth is the absence of tilt of of ships said to be going over the curvature of the earth. There is also an absence of tilt of distant buildings. A ship going over a curve away from our view would disappear bow first then stern. It would not just sink from bow to stern at the same time.

--Dave

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
One of the most convincing proofs of a flat earth is the absence of tilt of of ships said to be going over the curvature of the earth.

One of the most convincing proofs against a flat earth is the absence of list of of ships when they steam in a due easterly course. The fact that ships don't list when they steam in a due east or due west course proves that they are traveling in a straight line and not a circle.

So there.

--Eddie Van Halen

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
One of the most convincing proofs against a flat earth is the absence of list of of ships when they steam in a due easterly course. The fact that ships don't list when they steam in a due east or due west course proves that they are traveling in a straight line and not a circle.

So there.

--Eddie Van Halen
Prove it.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So there.

--Eddie Van Halen

View attachment 26193

Why would a ship list on a flat earth?

View attachment 26192

THE GEOGRAPHY OF TRANSPORT SYSTEMS

This is not a flat map and there are no straight shipping lanes on a globe.

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part
One of the most convincing proofs of a flat earth is the absence of tilt of of ships said to be going over the curvature of the earth. There is also an absence of tilt of distant buildings. A ship going over a curve away from our view would disappear bow first then stern. It would not just sink from bow to stern at the same time.

--Dave
Just the same classic FE mistakes in understanding SCALE.

Status
Not open for further replies.