Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
[TracerBullet is still comparing sexual perversion with racial discrimination, hence his use of Loving v Virginia and Brown v the board of education SCOTUS cases].

As I've told you many times TB, be careful out there, as there are some bad arsed bruthas that don't like having their skin color compared to a sexual perversion.

and even more people who are offended by homophobes using the same rhetoric and justifications for bigotry that racists use.

Speaking of homophobes:

Yet another over protective homophobic/genital-mutilation-phobic mom strikes again in Northern California. Thank goodness that a tolerant sodomite from REI put her in her place.

US store kicks out mom who complained about man using its restroom for women

Oct. 4, 2015

A mom in Northern California was asked by a sporting goods store to leave after she complained about an incident where a man entered a women's restroom while her daughter was using it.

According to a press release by the Pacific Justice Institute, the man entered the bathroom at the REI store in Santa Rosa while the woman's 12-year-old daughter and her 10-year-old friend were using it last Aug. 24.

She said when they left the store, the girls were upset and when asked about it, they said a man entered the restroom while they were there.

The mother, an advocate of victim's rights, returned to the store to notify management of their safety and privacy concerns, saying it only takes seconds for girls to be molested.

However, the store manager said they don't decide who people are or what they can do. The manager told the woman that she should not be making anti-gay remarks and promptly told her to leave the store. Obscenities were then allegedly hurled by other patrons at the mother and her daughter as they drove out of the parking lot.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...ut.man.using.its.restroom.for.women/66390.htm

Aint it great that perverts are legislating our laws and running our culture since homosexuality was decriminalized?

gender-neutral-restroom.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Boy, the LGBTQueer movement couldn't ask for a better ally than the Southern Baptists.

I posted a page ago how Russell Moore, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, is against countries criminalizing homosexuality:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4478543&postcount=792

and now Al Mohler, President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, speaks against therapy to help those struggling with same sex desires to overcome them.

Reparative Therapy, Southern Baptists and Moving the Goalposts

Oct. 8, 2015

“When even Al Mohler is embarrassed to talk about ‘reparative therapy’ in straightforward terms everyone understands, it means that cultural standards are evolving toward greater hospitality to our LGBTQ sisters and brothers.” – Derek Penwell”

Derek Penwell, senior minister of Douglass Boulevard Christian Church in Louisville and a lecturer at the University of Louisville in Religious Studies and Humanities, was among the protesters this week at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, as it hosted a conference on homosexuality and transgenderism.

A group called the Fairness Campaign showed up to protest, alleging that the gathering was promoting gay reparative therapy. SBTS president Dr. Albert Mohler and Heath Lambert, executive director of conference sponsor ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors), conducted a press conference to say they do not support reparative therapy as a method of bringing about homosexual or transgender change.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/10/08/reparative-therapy-southern-baptists-and-moving-the-goalposts/

mohler.jpg

TracerBullet

Quote:
[TracerBullet is still comparing sexual perversion with racial discrimination, hence his use of Loving v Virginia and Brown v the board of education SCOTUS cases].

As I've told you many times TB, be careful out there, as there are some bad arsed bruthas that don't like having their skin color compared to a sexual perversion.

Speaking of homophobes:
we talk about you all the time.

Yet another over protective homophobic/genital-mutilation-phobic mom strikes again in Northern California. Thank goodness that a tolerant sodomite from REI put her in her place.

Yeah right.

Usually when stories like this are made up they include the poor innocents receiving death threats from the horrible horrible gays.

I guess that the Pacific Justice Institute didn't read the whole playbook.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

...Yeah right.

Usually when stories like this are made up they include the poor innocents receiving death threats from the horrible horrible gays.

I guess that the Pacific Justice Institute didn't read the whole playbook.

Yet another LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! ey TB?

Regarding the "playbook": If the little girls were able to tell that a man was using the same restroom as them, I guess he didn't go by the LGBTQueer playbook: (dress like a woman, pee like a man)

cross-dressing-peeing.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, let us not forget this is a family forum, so take off the picture, it is obscene in content and suggestion.

This thread deals with reality, in this case the reality of it being legal for men (whether they're dressed as women or not) to go into a restroom facility where little girls often go unattended.

I'm glad you're offended by the truth, maybe it will give you some incentive to do something about it, like get involved in the culture war.

TracerBullet

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Yet another LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! ey TB?

Regarding the "playbook": If the little girls were able to tell that a man was using the same restroom as them, I guess he didn't go by the LGBTQueer playbook: (dress like a woman, pee like a man)

cross-dressing-peeing.jpg

Well what do you know...

REI Sporting Goods reviewed hours of footage from every security camera in their store in question and can't find any footage of any man entering the woman's restroom and they can't find footage of anyone being asked to leave the store for any reason.

The Pacific Justice Institute has a long history of making up similar stories:
IN 2013 they were found to have made up a story about a transgender Colorado student who it said was harassing girls in a school bathroom.
In February 2015, The Pacific Justice Institute faked a story about anti-gay students being bullied at a California high school.

So, yeah - LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In past WHMBR! threads I've talked about how violence ridden the LGBTQueer so-called "community" is, be it against people who don't goosestep to the gay agenda, be it against other LGBTQueers, be it against children that they're responsible for, or be it against themselves (suicide). Here's yet another story of violence by someone who, because of unrighteous laws, has been given a license to live an immoral lifestyle instead of getting the help that she so desperately needs.

Apology letter: 'I messed up and slit your throat'

Connor MacCalister admits to murder of Wendy Boudreau
Oct. 9, 2015

ALFRED, Maine —A woman accused of fatally stabbing a stranger in a Maine supermarket pleaded guilty to murder and requested a life sentence on Thursday, disregarding her lawyer's recommendation that she use an insanity defense.

Connor MacCalister is charged with killing 59-year-old Wendy Boudreau at a Shaw's in Saco in August. MacCalister, 31, was born Tanisha Hopkins and previously identified herself as a transgender man but asked to be referred to as a woman in court...

MacCalister told police she had gone to the store to kill "several random people," according to an affidavit. Court records show that MacCalister said she was "off my meds" at the time of the stabbing inside a supermarket near the ice cream freezer.

Assistant Attorney General Leane Zainea said MacCalister's initial plan was to kill one person and take another hostage, and kill the hostage when police arrived on the scene.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/man-charged-in-supermarket-killing-to-change-plea/35722794

Supermarket%20Knife%20Att_Beck.jpg

Such a sad lifestyle, I don't know how anyone with an ounce of decency can defend it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, yeah - LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

You act as if though a woman trapped inside a man's body using a woman's bathroom is a bad thing TB. There are laws in the land of fruits and nuts (CA) that prevent homophobic bigots like the woman at REI from discriminating against genital mutilated/cross dressing people. I don't know why REI didn't just come out and say that there is no law against what the man did.

You don't suppose that REI has a touch of transgender bigotry do you?

California Becomes First to Pass Historic Transgender Law

Aug. 13, 2013

California Gov. Jerry Brown made history in the transgender community by signing the first U.S. law to ensure transgender students equal access to the facilities and activities consistent with their gender identities.

The bill passed the California State Senate last Aug. 7 by a vote of 21-9. It was sponsored by multiple LGBTQ organizations, including the California-based Transgender Law Center.

"It's a really important step for our community without a doubt," Mark Snyder, a spokesman for the Transgender Law Center, told ABC. Snyder said LGBTQ supporters in California are "thrilled" to see the bill become a reality.

The Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition, trying to pass a similar pass in their own state released a statement of approval as well.

"We applaud Governor Brown and the state of California for taking this critical step to ensure that transgender youth have their gender identities affirmed and respected at school," said Mason Dunn, MTPC's executive director.

But others were less thrilled about the decision, including Peter Sprigg, a spokesman for the conservative Family Research Council, who said: "We think this law is very extreme.

"It even states in the law that they already have a law against gender identity discrimination in California, so the only purpose of this new law was to explicitly include the two most controversial and explosive aspects of this," Sprigg added, referring to the equal access to facilities and student activities for transgender students.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...comes-first-to-pass-historic-transgender-law/

hqdefault.jpg

Regarding REI: They're quite LGBTQueer friendly.

Best Companies To Work For 2010

REI: Focusing on the rainbow

Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) may be well known for its commitment to green issues, but the retailer is also focused on the rainbow: It is a truly welcoming place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.

Inclusion is the name of the game at REI, where LGBT employees can be found on the board of directors as well as in its 112 retail stores. Since 1992 the cooperative has had an anti-discrimination policy that includes sexual orientation.

Same-sex partners receive full health-care coverage, adoption assistance, and FMLA and bereavement leave. Also included: medical leave, follow-up treatments, and hormone therapy after gender-reassignment surgery.

"The obvious answer is it's the right thing to do," says CEO Sally Jewell. "Creating an environment where people can bring their full self to work is in any company's best interest."
http://archive.fortune.com/2010/06/09/news/companies/rei_best_companies.fortune/index.htm

Last edited:

TracerBullet

You act as if though a woman trapped inside a man's body using a woman's bathroom is a bad thing TB. There are laws in the land of fruits and nuts (CA) that prevent homophobic bigots like the woman at REI from discriminating against genital mutilated/cross dressing people. I don't know why REI didn't just come out and say that there is no law against what the man did.

You don't suppose that REI has a touch of transgender bigotry do you?

California Becomes First to Pass Historic Transgender Law

Aug. 13, 2013

California Gov. Jerry Brown made history in the transgender community by signing the first U.S. law to ensure transgender students equal access to the facilities and activities consistent with their gender identities.

The bill passed the California State Senate last Aug. 7 by a vote of 21-9. It was sponsored by multiple LGBTQ organizations, including the California-based Transgender Law Center.

"It's a really important step for our community without a doubt," Mark Snyder, a spokesman for the Transgender Law Center, told ABC. Snyder said LGBTQ supporters in California are "thrilled" to see the bill become a reality.

The Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition, trying to pass a similar pass in their own state released a statement of approval as well.

"We applaud Governor Brown and the state of California for taking this critical step to ensure that transgender youth have their gender identities affirmed and respected at school," said Mason Dunn, MTPC's executive director.

But others were less thrilled about the decision, including Peter Sprigg, a spokesman for the conservative Family Research Council, who said: "We think this law is very extreme.

"It even states in the law that they already have a law against gender identity discrimination in California, so the only purpose of this new law was to explicitly include the two most controversial and explosive aspects of this," Sprigg added, referring to the equal access to facilities and student activities for transgender students.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...comes-first-to-pass-historic-transgender-law/

hqdefault.jpg

Regarding REI: They're quite LGBTQueer friendly.

Best Companies To Work For 2010

REI: Focusing on the rainbow

Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) may be well known for its commitment to green issues, but the retailer is also focused on the rainbow: It is a truly welcoming place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.

Inclusion is the name of the game at REI, where LGBT employees can be found on the board of directors as well as in its 112 retail stores. Since 1992 the cooperative has had an anti-discrimination policy that includes sexual orientation.

Same-sex partners receive full health-care coverage, adoption assistance, and FMLA and bereavement leave. Also included: medical leave, follow-up treatments, and hormone therapy after gender-reassignment surgery.

"The obvious answer is it's the right thing to do," says CEO Sally Jewell. "Creating an environment where people can bring their full self to work is in any company's best interest."
http://archive.fortune.com/2010/06/09/news/companies/rei_best_companies.fortune/index.htm

Spin and misdirect all you want. The Pacific Justice Institute still made up the whole thing.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Excellent. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Excellent. :thumb:

How is it "excellent" anna that a corporation is contributing to someone's immoral lifestyle, a lifestyle that brings disease, misery and frequently an early death to those who partake in it?

Obviously because of REI's pro LGBTQueer stance, they didn't go out of their way (i.e. they couldn't have cared less) if an adult male was indeed sharing a restroom with two girls ages 12 and 10.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Pacific Justice Institute has a long history of making up similar stories:
IN 2013 they were found to have made up a story about a transgender Colorado student who it said was harassing girls in a school bathroom.
In February 2015, The Pacific Justice Institute faked a story about anti-gay students being bullied at a California high school.

Pacific Justice Institute... that rings a bell. I posted a while back in a Bob Enyart thread about a kid who was suing a school district for suspending him for witnessing and he was being represented by the Pacific Justice Institute.

I tried to find the thread and can't. Apparently he'd been warned multiple times about disrupting class to tell kids they were going to hell, and during the incident that got him suspended he'd been yelling through a bullhorn for 20 minutes at a school rally. As I recall, the story got posted here as another case of Christian persecution. I wish I could find the thread. But he was definitely being represented by the Pacific Justice Institute.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How is it "excellent" anna that a corporation is contributing to someone's immoral lifestyle, a lifestyle that brings disease, misery and frequently an early death to those who partake in it?

How excellent is it that Americans are equally represented? Very excellent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pacific Justice Institute... that rings a bell. I posted a while back in a Bob Enyart thread about a kid who was suing a school district for suspending him for witnessing and he was being represented by the Pacific Justice Institute.

I tried to find the thread and can't.

(So without providing any link to the story, anna will go ahead and give her anti Christian version of what happened)

Apparently he'd been warned multiple times about disrupting class to tell kids they were going to hell, and during the incident that got him suspended he'd been yelling through a bullhorn for 20 minutes at a school rally. As I recall, the story got posted here as another case of Christian persecution. I wish I could find the thread. But he was definitely being represented by the Pacific Justice Institute.

Check the ACLU and Americans United For Separation of Church and State websites, they probably have it in their God-hating archives somewhere.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

How excellent is it that Americans are equally represented? Very excellent.

It doesn't appear that the 12 and 10 year old girls that were frightened because an adult male was using the same restroom as them at LGBTQueer friendly REI were equally represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.