Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

No people, homosexual activist TracerBullet isn't talking about what goes on in one of the HUNDREDS of "gay youth clubs" across the US, he's talking about AVERSION THERAPY,
http://psychology.about.com/od/typesofpsychotherapy/f/aversion-therapy.htm

which as shown below has been discredited by NARTH and other organizations that help sexually confused people with their unwanted same sex desires:

"National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) and International Federation for Theraputic Choice (IFTC), have all spoken out against the use of aversion therapy"
http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/
Yet NARTH is happy to cite studies in aversion therapy to "prove" that gays can be "cured"
James Phelan, Neal Whitehead, and Philip Sutton, 2009 “What Research Shows: NARTH’s Response to the APA Claims on Homosexuality.”

Perhaps homosexual activist TracerBullet can show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?

So when a naked child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child including parents hitting, slapping or kicking the child until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay...are you claiming this isn't aversion therapy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"Perhaps"? David Pickup talks about being molested at 5 years of age and continually after that by a homosexual pedophile.

No he doesn't, he said in the video at least that he was sexually abused at 5 and also emotionally abused, but then shut out the memory of it until puberty.

Like most sexually abused children do, they shut out the horror that they went through (i.e. it was fond memories for the homosexual pedophile, but not the child).

He clearly reimagined it when he realised that he was gay. Perhaps he tells another story somewhere else?

What other factors would have played into why David Pickup had same sex desire other than his sexual/emotional abuse as a child: the "just happens" gene?

The bottom line is that therapy saved David Pickup's life, and now the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement is denying it to children who desperately need it as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
No people, homosexual activist TracerBullet isn't talking about what goes on in one of the HUNDREDS of "gay youth clubs" across the US, he's talking about AVERSION THERAPY,
http://psychology.about.com/od/typesofpsychotherapy/f/aversion-therapy.htm

which as shown below has been discredited by NARTH and other organizations that help sexually confused people with their unwanted same sex desires:

"National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) and International Federation for Theraputic Choice (IFTC), have all spoken out against the use of aversion therapy"
http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

Yet NARTH is happy to cite studies in aversion therapy to "prove" that gays can be "cured"
James Phelan, Neal Whitehead, and Philip Sutton, 2009 “What Research Shows: NARTH’s Response to the APA Claims on Homosexuality.”

If LGBTQueer activist TracerBullet included a link showing NARTH and other homosexual therapy organizations approval of aversion therapy to help sexually confused people overcome same sex desires, I must have missed it (so I went and found the article myself).

There's 128 pages in this NARTH report exposing the pro homosexual American Psychological Association for it's fraudulent claims against reorientation therapy, perhaps you could guide me to the page(s) you were referring to?
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../What-research-shows-homosexuality.NARTH_.pdf

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Perhaps homosexual activist TracerBullet can show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?

So when a naked child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child including parents hitting, slapping or kicking the child until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay...are you claiming this isn't aversion therapy?

Once again I will ask my very favorite scaremongering LGBTQueer activist here on TOL to:

Show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?
http://www.samesexattraction.org/organizations.htm

And while you're at it explain why the LGBTQueer movement wants ALL therapy for sexually/gender confused youth criminalized, not just aversion therapy?

Last edited:

alwight

Like most sexually abused children do, they shut out the horror that they went through (i.e. it was fond memories for the homosexual pedophile, but not the child).
Nevertheless most gay people have never been sexually assaulted and will tell you that their sexuality is as innate as straight people.

What other factors would have played into why David Pickup had same sex desire other than his sexual/emotional abuse as a child: the "just happens" gene?
Unlike you apparently aCW I wasn't able choose which sex attracted me, I am wired one way only.

The bottom line is that therapy saved David Pickup's life, and now the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement is denying it to children who desperately need it as well.
Nonsense, children don't need any quack therapists and non-illnesses don't need cures.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Our friends at MassResistance are dealing with the LGBTQueer crowd and legislation...

MassReistance also claims:
That gay groups were trying to lobby congress to pass laws protecting beastility.
Fought to stop school suicide prevention programs.
Fought to prevent anti-bullying programs in schools.
No one died in the Nazi Holocaust
That state of Massachusetts had had to spend more money every year since same-sex marriage became legal in that state because of “skyrocketing homosexual domestic violence” and the “extreme dysfunctional nature of homosexual relationships.”
That classroom lessons in subjects like English and science are designed to “brainwash” children into turning gay.

Darn it, I must have missed again where scaremongering LGBTQueer activist TracerBullet attached links from MassResistance showing the above (TracerBullet would never lie and take things out of context, being the good Christian that he is).

How about I address the first topic (bestiality)?

H819 [Judiciary Committee] -- Decriminalize bestiality, sodomy, and other perversions. Repeal of sections of Ch 272. Would repeal the law against bestiality -- also laws against sodomy, "unnatural and lascivious acts", and other things. Part of the homosexual movement's ongoing attempt to erase all morality from the legal system.
http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/house/ht00/ht00819.htm
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/govt06/legislature/latest.html

Learn to attach links in your posts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Nevertheless most gay people have never been sexually assaulted and will tell you that their sexuality is as innate as straight people.

Until "most" people who have same sex attractions come forward and tell us that they haven't been sexually molested (or in many cases emotionally abused), I'll just have to go with personal testimonies and various studies showing differently. (I love the index).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417530&postcount=3

Quote:

Unlike you apparently aCW I wasn't able choose which sex attracted me, I am wired one way only.

Again: What other factors played into David Pickup's same sex desires if it wasn't because he was sexually and emotionally abused as a child?

Quote:

Nonsense, children don't need any quack therapists and non-illnesses don't need cures.

UK LGBTQueer activist Peter Tatchell couldn't have said it better.

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those darn Mennonites, they need to be "kinder and gentler" when they preach the gospel and things like this wouldn't happen.

Stabbing for Sodomy

A Christian man was stabbed simply for disapproving of sodomy

August 18, 2015

A Christian man was stabbed in the back by a pro-gay woman last Friday after telling her he doesn't believe sodomy is okay.

The man, a 26-year-old Mennonite missionary from Drayton, Ontario, was treated for non-life-threatening injuries at a local hospital and has already been released. He was part of a group that traveled to Ottawa to preach, sing and share the Gospel in the streets.

According to Eric Brubacher, a witness and member of the Mennonite group the victim was part of, "The confrontation was about the idea of homosexuality ... if that's OK, if that's acceptable, and whether God loves somebody who is in that state. And we assured her that He does."

The stabbing occurred in the Byward Market area of Ottawa, just days before the city's gay pride parade.

Local police are still searching for the attacker, who fled the scene of the crime. She's described as white 22-year-old with a slim build and blond hair with pink highlights.

The man's Mennonite group has reportedly forgiven her.
http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/stabbing-for-sodomy

image.jpg

TracerBullet

If LGBTQueer activist TracerBullet included a link showing NARTH and other homosexual therapy organizations approval of aversion therapy to help sexually confused people overcome same sex desires, I must have missed it (so I went and found the article myself).
I did provide those references. You must have missed them in your rush to move the topic to something else

did that

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I did provide those references. You must have missed them in your rush to move the topic to something else

I really should "move the topic" to what should be done to these sexual deviants (HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean, etc.) that rape innocent children and the LGBTQueer movement that denies these children therapy, but for now we'll continue with how the LGBTQueer movement uses scare tactics to ban sexual reorientation therapy for minors.

Again: Show me the page(s) in the article that you referenced.
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../What-research-shows-homosexuality.NARTH_.pdf

Show me again and after you're done with that you can explain why the LGBTQueer movement wants to ban ALL sexual reorientation therapy for minors instead of the aversion therapy that they claim is used frequently.

TracerBullet

Quote:

Is this the 6th or 7th time you've put up this lie?

TracerBullet

I really should "move the topic" to what should be done to these sexual deviants (HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean, etc.) that rape innocent children and the LGBTQueer movement that denies these children therapy, but for now we'll continue with how the LGBTQueer movement uses scare tactics to ban sexual reorientation therapy for minors.

you usually do move the topic when your fake claims are exposed.

alwight

Until "most" people who have same sex attractions come forward and tell us that they haven't been sexually molested (or in many cases emotionally abused), I'll just have to go with personal testimonies and various studies showing differently. (I love the index).
No doubt you will continue to gather them up, and perhaps enjoy doing it. However the inconvenient truth for you is that gay people will always exceed the numbers of sexual offences against children committed mainly by straight men.
But if you enjoy the lurid details of personal testimony aCW then don't let me stop you. :rolleyes:

Again: What other factors played into David Pickup's same sex desires if it wasn't because he was sexually and emotionally abused as a child?
Same sex desires just are how it is for some people? :duh:

Oh no, not this drivel again. :hammer:
Once again, I've never condoned paedophilia of any kind nor been a supporter of Tatchell but oh look, in this very (edited?) clipping, it seems apparently that neither does Tatchell.

To quote him directly:

"My 1997 Guardian letter about the book, Dares to Speak, gives the wrong impression. It was not what I submitted for publication. The published version omitted four key points that I made:

1. I oppose adults having sex with children. 2. I empathise with the victims of child sex abuse. 3. I agree that for the vast majority of children sex with adults is neither wanted nor joyful and 4. I believe an academic discussion of these issues, based on research and evidence, is legitimate and should not be misinterpreted as support for any form of child sex abuse."

Source

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No doubt you will continue to gather them up, and perhaps enjoy doing it.

If only one person were to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to help them overcome same sex attraction because of these links and personal testimonies that I've been posting and will continue to post, then I've done my job.

However the inconvenient truth for you is that gay people will always exceed the numbers of sexual offences against children committed mainly by straight men.

With heterosexuals consisting of 98% of the population, one would think that you are correct...but you're not. Besides, the LGBTQueer movement is an organized pedophile/pederast movement, that's what I've been showing since Part 1 and will continue to show.

But if you enjoy the lurid details of personal testimony aCW then don't let me stop you.

Unfortunately it's necessary to show what horror these innocent children went through at the hands of homosexuals in order to motivate others to do something about it.

Quote:

Same sex desires just are how it is for some people?

Brilliant Al, absolutely brilliant.

Quote:

Oh no, not this drivel again.
Once again, I've never condoned paedophilia of any kind nor been a supporter of Tatchell but oh look, in this very (edited?) clipping, it seems apparently that neither does Tatchell.

To quote him directly:

Source

Thank you for the link to UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell's website, it's literally a goldmine.

Let's address some of the things that he's written:

Age of consent issue

It is true that I support reducing the legal consent age to 14. But I support 14 in order to end the criminalisation of the many young people who have sexual contact with each other from this age onwards.

Gee, I wonder if Peter the pedophile knows that if the age of consent is lowered to 14 and an adult is caught having sex with that youth, that he (the adult) can't be prosecuted?

Here's a good one from Peter the pedophile's article:

My Guardian letter cited examples of youths in Papuan tribes and some of my friends who, when they were under 16, had sex with adults (over 18s), but who do not feel they were harmed.

I was not endorsing their viewpoint but merely stating that they had a different perspective from the mainstream opinion about inter-generational sex. They have every right for their perspective to be heard.

Now mature adults, they look back on their under-age sexual relations with older people and do not feel that they were harmed. If this is their considered view, we should respect their evaluation (while also recognising that some people are harmed by early sexual experiences).

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_r...tement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

Tatchell.png

Again, in the opinion of leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell, not all children are harmed by adult-child sex (nor is it "unwanted or abusive").

I'll be linking Peter the pedophile's article to the "Pedophile/Pederasty" section of the index if anyone would like to review it at a later date.

Thanks again for the link Al.

alwight

Thank you for the link to UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell's website, it's literally a goldmine.

Age of consent issue

It is true that I support reducing the legal consent age to 14. But I support 14 in order to end the criminalisation of the many young people who have sexual contact with each other from this age onwards.

Gee, I wonder if Peter the pedophile knows that if the age of consent is lowered to 14 and an adult is caught having sex with that youth, that he (the adult) can't be prosecuted?

Here's a good one from Peter the pedophile's article:

My Guardian letter cited examples of youths in Papuan tribes and some of my friends who, when they were under 16, had sex with adults (over 18s), but who do not feel they were harmed.

I was not endorsing their viewpoint but merely stating that they had a different perspective from the mainstream opinion about inter-generational sex. They have every right for their perspective to be heard.

Now mature adults, they look back on their under-age sexual relations with older people and do not feel that they were harmed. If this is their considered view, we should respect their evaluation (while also recognising that some people are harmed by early sexual experiences).

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_r...tement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

Tatchell.png

Again, in the opinion of leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell, not all children are harmed by adult-child sex (nor is it "unwanted or abusive").

I'll be linking Peter the pedophile's article to the "Pedophile/Pederasty" section of the index if anyone would like to review it at a later date.

Thanks again for the link Al.
If you are now going to quote directly from Tatchell himself instead of relying on the British Nationalist Party (BNP), a far right organisation, no doubt after your own heart aCW, then that can only be better than recycling BNP propaganda, which was what you were doing even if you didn't know it.
It was apparently the BNP who doctored that phoney PIE placard he was holding that you in turn got hold of and presented as genuine.
Far right organisations apparently share their misinformation across the Atlantic? :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are now going to quote directly from Tatchell himself instead of relying on the British Nationalist Party (BNP), a far right organisation, no doubt after your own heart aCW, then that can only be better than recycling BNP propaganda, which was what you were doing even if you didn't know it.

The quotes in my previous post that were in bold were directly from UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell.

Here's another from his website where he discusses his review of the book "Dares to Speak":

Dares to Speak was an academic book published in 1997, authored by professors, anthropologists, psychologists, sociologists, a Dutch senator and a former editor of a Catholic newspaper. It discussed the age of sexual consent and whether all sex between young people and adults is necessarily unwanted and harmful, based on what it said was objective research with young people.

The book does not endorse or excuse sexual relationships with young people that involve coercion, manipulation or damage. The authors queried, among other things, the balance between giving young people sexual rights and protecting them against abuse. These are entirely legitimate issues to discuss.

PtP Tatchell is against forcible rape of youth, but if the youth 'wants it' (sex with an adult), then that's obviously an entirely different matter.

It was apparently the BNP who doctored that phoney PIE placard he was holding that you in turn got hold of and presented as genuine.
Far right organisations apparently share their misinformation across the Atlantic? :rolleyes:

It was agreed in a previous thread that this photo was photoshopped:

peter-tatchell-not-all-sex-involving-children-is-unwanted.jpg

but based on Tatchell's letter to the editor and his own words from his website, the picture accurately portrays UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell's stance on adult-child sex ("it's not always unwanted, abusive or harmful").

Dares to Speak: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives on Boy-Love
Spoiler
51qdBhU2HlL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Dares-Speak-Historical-Contemporary-Perspectives/dp/0854492410

TracerBullet

If only one person were to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to help them overcome same sex attraction because of these links and personal testimonies that I've been posting and will continue to post, then I've done my job.
reparative therapy isn't any sort of psychological therapy. It's just fraud

With heterosexuals consisting of 98% of the population, one would think that you are correct...but you're not. Besides, the LGBTQueer movement is an organized pedophile/pederast movement, that's what I've been showing since Part 1 and will continue to show.
Its what you've been lying about since part 1

Age of consent issue

Liar.

Anyone going to Tatchell's page can read what he wrote and see he does not endorse or support or participate in child sexual abuse

"I do not advocate young people having sex at an early age. It is best if they wait. But I don’t agree that consenting 14 years olds should be dragged to court and threatened with prison and listing on the Sex Offenders Register. I certainly do not endorse adults having sex with young people aged 14.

Contrary to the malicious misrepresentations of many of my critics, the public debate I am urging is not about adults having sex with children. Child sex abuse is wrong. Full stop. I do not, and never have, endorsed the sexual abuse of children by adults. What I am talking about is sexual relations between young people of similar ages."

Liar.

It's not an opinion it is the finding of several rather large studies on the subject.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Age of consent issue

It is true that I support reducing the legal consent age to 14. But I support 14 in order to end the criminalisation of the many young people who have sexual contact with each other from this age onwards
. .

It was interesting when I looked at the Amazon.com review of the book "Dares to Speak" that Peter the pedophile Tatchell talked about in his website:

"The book does not endorse or excuse sexual relationships with young people that involve coercion, manipulation or damage. The authors queried, among other things, the balance between giving young people sexual rights and protecting them against abuse. These are entirely legitimate issues to discuss."

http://www.amazon.com/Dares-Speak-Hi.../dp/0854492410

I found many of the names that were listed in

The Journal of Paedophlia

which I talked about in Part 3.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4307070&postcount=7643

Must be a coincidence ey TracerBullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.