Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And what does the law say about abortion? :think:

Oh ... you don't understand the difference between taking the life of an innocent, unborn child VS sex of *consenting ADULTS?

There's a surprise ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And what does the law say about abortion? :think:

Oh ... you don't understand the difference between taking the life of an innocent, unborn child VS sex of *consenting ADULTS?

There's a surprise ...

You claim if something is law, we should agree with it.

That isn't what she said.

:chuckle: He KNOWS that ... he is just clinging to his misogyny and dishonesty ... again. He doesn't realize that his ongoing hysteria is no substitute for a valid/rational argument.

GFR7

:chuckle: He KNOWS that ... he is just clinging to his misogyny and dishonesty ... again. He doesn't realize that his ongoing hysteria is no substitute for a valid/rational argument.
You brought up the law. I am pointing out that one can disagree with something, even when it becomes federal law. Just because gay marriage is legal, doesn't mean that all now think it is valid. Just as abortion and no-fault divorce are legal, but many believe they are not valid. It's rational.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You brought up the law. I am pointing out that one can disagree with something, even when it becomes federal law. Just because gay marriage is legal, doesn't mean that all now think it is valid. Just as abortion and no-fault divorce are legal, but many believe they are not valid. It's rational.

Right ... because unlike you, I believe there should be a good reason to support laws. Abortion ALWAYS kills unborn babies. There is a victim. The victims of abortion have no choice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
While normally I won't give the time of day to homosexual activists who attempt to silence me in my own thread (TB took great offense to me calling him "evil"), ...

I also took great offense those fifty or so times when you lied and said i was a child molester

I was being kind when I called someone "evil" who belongs to a godless movement which refuses to teach innocent children right from wrong and uses the force of law to take away parental rights when it comes to helping their sexually confused child with therapy.

It's been well established (and I will continue to show in Part 4) that the LGBTQueer movement "molests" the minds of children and that your so-called "leaders" (Harry Hay, Frank Kameny, Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, etc. etc. etc.) either supported "man-boy love" or were out and out pedophiles/pederasts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right ... because unlike you, I believe there should be a good reason to support laws. Abortion ALWAYS kills unborn babies. There is a victim. The victims of abortion have no choice.

How about the innocent children that are victimized by the LGBTQueer movement Sandy, did they have a choice?

WARNING! Nudity.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

http://nathancherry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Gay-pic.jpg

http://landmarkreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/5900638502_7702091932_z.jpg

http://michellemalkin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/folsomtwins.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about the innocent children that are victimized by the LGBTQueer movement Sandy, did they have a choice?

Your description of victimization includes not allowing other ADULTS to determine which ADULTS they are allowed to have a relationship with ...

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Culturwarrior. "disease, disorders and early death " are NOT caused by homosexual sex . They are caused by UNSAFE sex, whether you are gay or straight .
You appear to be oblivious to all the elderly gay men in the world who are in good health . I could name dozens of famous gay men alive and dead , who have lived to ripe old ages . And this would only be the tip of the iceberg .
Homosexuality is no more a "mental disorder " than left-handedness. I am heterosexual, but left-handed . Did I "choose" to be a southpaw? No. That's just the way I am.
Homosexuality, like left-handedness, is something you are born with, period . It's not a choice . However, homophibia IS a choice. Something which you and other homophobes have chosen .
And don't tell me there's no such thing as homophobia, and that you don't "fear " gay people. This is like saying there's no such thing as racism and anti-semitism.
In this case, phobia doesn't just mean fear , it also means prejudice and bias against people .
The Nazis weren't Anti-semites ; they were just a bunch of principled German and Austrian guys who didn't like Jews .
The KKK aren't racists ; they're just a bunch of good old boys who don't like black people . Yeah, sure .

GFR7

Your description of victimization includes not allowing other ADULTS to determine which ADULTS they are allowed to have a relationship with ...
As if it stops there. As if there aren't unintended consequences. As if their third party reproduction children EVER had a choice. Well lied, lion!!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As if it stops there.

It does ... stop there. Are you really so daft (rhetorical question) that you believe heterosexuals will no longer marry OR be allowed to marry just because gays are allowed to marry?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I find it ignorant that anyone would believe that a disease free, monogamous couple would spread a disease ... they do not have.
I was talking about homo sex, and the OP was plugging his ears with his pointer fingers. And while I do think aCulturalWarrior lame; he was the original poster. :king:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You didn't answer my question Sandy, so I'll ask it again:

How about the innocent children that are indoctrinated, groomed for sex and raped by ADULT homosexuals; the ones that contract HIV/AIDS at the ripe old age of 13 and end up turning to drugs and/or alcohol and commit suicide because they are told that there is no way out of the 'gay' lifestyle, did they have a choice?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Culturwarrior. "disease, disorders and early death " are NOT caused by homosexual sex . They are caused by UNSAFE sex, whether you are gay or straight .

Disease:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

You appear to be oblivious to all the elderly gay men in the world who are in good health. I could name dozens of famous gay men alive and dead , who have lived to ripe old ages . And this would only be the tip of the iceberg .

I'll update the "Disorders "(drug and alcohol abuse, excessive tobacco use, etc.) and "Early Death" part of the index on page 1 soon.

Regarding your claims: Have the living ones come forward and I'll ask them a few questions like:

"How long have you been in HAART/ART meds?"

or

"Have you been abstinent for decades, and if not, what kind of 'protection/safety precautions' do you use to make certain that you're not yet another statistic in the LGBTQueer graveyard?"

Regarding the rest of your rubbish about left handedness, etc.: save it for the amateurs.

TracerBullet

You appear to be oblivious to all the elderly gay men in the world who are in good health . I could name dozens of famous gay men alive and dead , who have lived to ripe old ages . And this would only be the tip of the iceberg .
Homosexuality is no more a "mental disorder " than left-handedness. I am heterosexual, but left-handed . Did I "choose" to be a southpaw? No. That's just the way I am.
Homosexuality, like left-handedness, is something you are born with, period . It's not a choice . However, homophibia IS a choice. Something which you and other homophobes have chosen .
And don't tell me there's no such thing as homophobia, and that you don't "fear " gay people. This is like saying there's no such thing as racism and anti-semitism.
In this case, phobia doesn't just mean fear , it also means prejudice and bias against people .
The Nazis weren't Anti-semites ; they were just a bunch of principled German and Austrian guys who didn't like Jews .
The KKK aren't racists ; they're just a bunch of good old boys who don't like black people . Yeah, sure .

Connie knows all that. But you can't support bigotry by being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.