Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Because women for the most part stayed in the home and did the invaluable job of raising children, doesn't mean that they were sub-human Art.

BTW: Of those 58,000,000+ unborn babies murdered in the womb in the past 42 years, do you feminazi's realize that more than 1/2 of them would have grown up to be women if the were allowed to live?

Nobody has in any way said that women who choose to be stay at home mothers are in any way 'subhuman' anyway. I'm talking about a time where women didn't have anything like the choices they have now, something you seem desperate to avoid with deflection and bunny trails.

Choices like Planned Parenthood clinics and attending LGBTQueer festivals and parades, etc.?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Once the Queen of Denial, always the Queen of Denial.

Then stop denying that which is obvious. Only an idiot would be so obtuse as to think that laws protecting children haven't increased through the years or do you think we still live in the Victorian era or something?

We're talking about entirely two different things:

You're talking about child labor laws, I'm talking about the physical, emotional and spiritual molestation of children by perverts. Surely you're not denying that perverts have easy access to children in today's society are you Art?

If you liberals quit calling people like Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom", that would be a good start.

Can't stop what I've never done doofus.

I wasn't pointing a direct finger at you Arthurrrr (because Arthurrrrr doesn't identify with any particular movement), I was talking about liberals in general who I've shown in another thread (and this one) are out and out racists.

(Note how Arthurrrr compared the consumption of Big Macs and smoking cigarettes with that of faggotry).

Hence the reason civilized nations have righteous laws and cultural mores'.

Where it comes to your "supposed" health concerns then the comparisons are valid as the principle holds up. You just don't like it because you can't address the double standard.

I've already shown that homosexuals disproportionately smoke cigarettes (check the index on page 1); LGBTQueers have other problems as well.

Lesbian women have a higher prevalence of overweight and obesity than all other female sexual orientation groups.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874217/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Tell us again how you're a heterosexual Art. I just love that story.

Hmm, interesting that you'd re-edit just to add this silly little bit but whatever, it's not a story, unlike say you claiming to be a cop. :)

How about we swap stories Art? I'll talk about some of the arrests I've made, you can tell us about some of the women you've dated.

Arthur Brain

Choices like Planned Parenthood clinics and attending LGBTQueer festivals and parades, etc.?

The right to have an equal standing in society as men, something at one point they were denied. Does that ruffle your feathers or something else what's with the bizarre deflections away from the point?

:liberals:

You're talking about child labor laws, I'm talking about the physical, emotional and spiritual molestation of children by perverts. Surely you're not denying that perverts have easy access to children in today's society are you Art?

I'm talking about laws in general that protect children, not just child labour laws so not sure how you could have possibly missed that. There's zero tolerance towards physical, violent or the emotional abuse of children as reflected in law. That includes "therapy" centres as much as that may stick in your craw.

I wasn't pointing a direct finger at you Arthurrrr (because Arthurrrrr doesn't identify with any particular movement), I was talking about liberals in general who I've shown in another thread (and this one) are out and out racists.

Which of course is complete nonsense. You visited that 'creativity movement' site recently?

I've already shown that homosexuals disproportionately smoke cigarettes (check the index on page 1); LGBTQueers have other problems as well.

Lesbian women have a higher prevalence of overweight and obesity than all other female sexual orientation groups.

Even if this were true (which is highly spurious and far from in any way proven) then what would it matter if you've no problem with people dying from smoking or obesity related conditions anyway?

Arthur Brain

How about we swap stories Art? I'll talk about some of the arrests I've made, you can tell us about some of the women you've dated.

Why on earth would I want to share any personal information with someone like you? No thanks and I wouldn't believe a single word you'd have to say about your "arrests" anyway. You blew your own ship even more out of the water in terms of cop credibility when you made that asinine slip about how guilty and innocent people react under duress, remember?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

The right to have an equal standing in society as men, something at one point they were denied. Does that ruffle your feathers or something else what's with the bizarre deflections away from the point?

Because men and women have had different roles throughout history, doesn't mean that women have been unequal to men. And yes, the masculinization of women by the feminazi movement should ruffle the feathers of anyone who believes in God and His Word.

I'm talking about laws in general that protect children, not just child labour laws so not sure how you could have possibly missed that.

Try to focus on the subject title of the thread and it's theme: recriminalizing sexual perversion. It's been shown time and time again and I will continue to show it in the upcoming Education segment that children are the biggest victims of the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movements.

Which of course is complete nonsense.

For someone who doesn't identify with any particular movement, you sure seem to be defending liberals.

You visited that 'creativity movement' site recently?

Not recently, but I do look forward to this coming January and exposing more information on MLK Jr. (according to reliable sources, Martin didn't just chase skirts).

Even if this were true (which is highly spurious and far from in any way proven) then what would it matter if you've no problem with people dying from smoking or obesity related conditions anyway?

My point is that since the decriminalization of homosexuality, these lost souls are given a license to destroy themselves, be it through sexually perverse acts as well as disorders. Righteous laws will help these morally confused people get back on the right track.

But then loving thy neighbor as you'd love yourself never has been a strong point with you pagans has it Arthurrrr?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Why on earth would I want to share any personal information with someone like you? No thanks and I wouldn't believe a single word you'd have to say about your "arrests" anyway. You blew your own ship even more out of the water in terms of cop credibility when you made that asinine slip about how guilty and innocent people react under duress, remember?

Come on Art, there must have been at least one woman that you kissed* in your 40+ years as a bachelor.

*Kissing Aunt Betty on the cheek at Christmas dinner doesn't count.

Arthur Brain

Because men and women have had different roles throughout history, doesn't mean that women have been unequal to men. And yes, the masculinization of women by the feminazi movement should ruffle the feathers of anyone who believes in God and His Word.

Of course they've been unequal to men, else why do you suppose the suffragette movement came about?! Do you think women shouldn't have been allowed the vote?

Try to focus on the subject title of the thread and it's theme: recriminalizing sexual perversion. It's been shown time and time again and I will continue to show it in the upcoming Education segment that children are the biggest victims of the LGBTQueer movement.

You were the one going on about how a civilized society operates so I'm merely pointing out in turn how uncivilized it's been but how much it's improved in regards to women, children, blacks and now homosexuals. Try to keep up.

For someone who doesn't identify with any particular movement, you sure seem to be defending liberals.

Pointing out that you're talking nonsense doesn't equate to defending any particular group. Do I need to explain why?

Not recently, but I do look forward to this coming January and exposing more information on MLK Jr. (according to reliable sources, Martin didn't just chase skirts).

'Not recently'? Does that mean you do in fact use it despite it being a despicable white supremacist site full of absolute asinine bollocks? You seemed to think it was a reliable source as well...

My point is that since the decriminalization of homosexuality, these lost souls are given a license to destroy themselves, be it through sexually perverse acts as well as disorders. Righteous laws will help these morally confused people get back on the right track.

But then loving thy neighbor as you'd love yourself never has been a strong point with you pagans has it Arthurrrr?

Rather, they're given the same freedom to live in society as everyone else which is as it should be and now is. :)

And don't pretend that this chronic fixation of yours has anything to do with love. We both know it doesn't at all figure in your on going obsession.

Arthur Brain

Come on Art, there must have been at least one woman that you kissed* in your 40+ years as a bachelor.

Oh there's been several thanks and I've known some beautiful and wonderful women in my life. :)

Oh, and don't project your own situation onto me if you don't mind. Your claim about being married is about as convincing as OJ's innocence plea...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Of course they've been unequal to men, else why do you suppose the suffragette movement came about?!

Because they haven't played the masculine role like so many of you feminazis would like them to do (being in the front lines of combat, etc.), doesn't mean that women have been unequal. Again, women throughout history have had the invaluable job of raising children. We've seen how messed up society has become since your feminist movement decided that role is no longer important.

Do you think women shouldn't have been allowed the vote?

I'm disappointed that women haven't used that vote constructively. I can without a doubt say that you wouldn't be behind the women's movement if they overwhelmingly voted for conservative values (pro life, pro traditional family).

Try to focus on the subject title of the thread and it's theme: recriminalizing sexual perversion. It's been shown time and time again and I will continue to show it in the upcoming Education segment that children are the biggest victims of the LGBTQueer movement.

You were the one going on about how a civilized society operates so I'm merely pointing out in turn how uncivilized it's been but how much it's improved in regards to women, children, blacks and now homosexuals. Try to keep up.

Except for being a woman, a person with dark skin or a child isn't a perverse behavior.

Pointing out that you're talking nonsense doesn't equate to defending any particular group. Do I need to explain why?

Everyone identifies with a worldview. How come you refuse to identify with one, are you ashamed of the liberal/LGBTQueer movement Art?

'Not recently'? Does that mean you do in fact use it despite it being a despicable white supremacist site full of absolute asinine bollocks? You seemed to think it was a reliable source as well...

I was very impressed with the website's documentation of the Congressional Record showing amongst other things MLK's communist ties. I noticed that wasn't an issue with you. More on that this coming January (i.e. I expose King, his fans attack me).

Rather, they're given the same freedom to live in society as everyone else which is as it should be and now is.

Being enslaved to sin is anything but being free Arthurrrr. Hopefully some day you'll wise up and learn that.

And don't pretend that this chronic fixation of yours has anything to do with love. We both know it doesn't at all figure in your on going obsession.

You being a pagan can't relate to legitimate love. You'd rather see sexually and gender confused people die than for them to seek help to change.

That in anyone's book is true hate Arthurrrr.

On that note: You should have downed as least 1 bottle of your favorite liquor by now (as I recall it is Pink Chablis), i.e. you should be passing out any minute now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Oh there's been several thanks and I've known some beautiful and wonderful women in my life. :)

And the conversations you must have had with them: About dresses, hair styles, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and don't project your own situation onto me if you don't mind. Your claim about being married is about as convincing as OJ's innocence plea...

I'm not here to convince you of anything Arthurrrr, but I will say that the children in our family photo resemble both me and my wife and have both of our DNA.

On that note I see that your comrade TracerBullet is here to call me a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! once again, so I'll be...

moving on.

TracerBullet

All liquored up, homosexualist Arthurrrrr Brain repeats the same monologue that he's used repeatedly throughout this thread and previous ones.
you mean the truth

While the feminist movement is a subject unto itself (the murder of 58,000,000 unborn babies in a 42 year period, etc.), I'm glad that women like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann became involved in the political process and without a doubt would have made great Presidents.
Presidents of what? I can't imagine either of them being president of a book club (and not just because neither of them have ever read a book)

Yet the movement that you defend, amongst other things, denies sexually and gender confused children the right to seek therapy. So much for stringent laws protecting children.

This seems to be your new favorite lie.

Parents can of course seek out therapy for their child for any number of reasons. However repairative "therapy" isn't therapy at all. It's practices such as “hold therapy” where the child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child. There have been some reports of parents being encouraged to hit, slap or kick the child. This will continue until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay.

Forcing children to strip naked for singular and group sessions.

Being subjected to physical, physical, emotional and sexual abuse.

Being subjected to sedation, isolation, sensory deprivation, physical restraints.

Isn't therapy. It's child abuse

The only problem with your attempt at logic Arthurrr, is that when talking about homosexuality, we're not talking about a gender nor a race, but a changeable behavior,
Abusing individuals long enough so they are willing to lie about changing does not actually constitute change

one that brings disease, misery and often times early death to those who engage in it.
do you ever stop lying?

Arthur Brain

Because they haven't played the masculine role like so many of you feminazis would like them to do (being in the front lines of combat, etc.), doesn't mean that women have been unequal. Again, women throughout history have had the invaluable job of raising children. We've seen how messed up society has become since your feminist movement decided that role is no longer important.

I have no interest in your bizarre little rant about women playing a more masculine role as it doesn't apply to me or the point. The fact of the matter is that women simply did not have an equal status in society as evidenced by women fighting to have a voice. That isn't a subjective opinion, it's simply fact. Why are you dancing around it? There's still plenty of women who choose to be mothers so your hyperbole is noted and discarded.

I'm disappointed that women haven't used that vote constructively. I can without a doubt say that you wouldn't be behind the women's movement if they overwhelmingly voted for conservative values (pro life, pro traditional family).

I'm for women having the vote and equal status in society. That's all, you have a problem with that?

Except for being a woman, a person with dark skin or a child isn't a perverse behavior.

There's a whole gamut of heterosexual practices that would likely fall under that banner of yours including a certain act that you're so hung up on. That doesn't interest you though does it? :rolleyes:

Everyone identifies with a worldview. How come you refuse to identify with one, are you ashamed of the liberal/LGBTQueer movement Art?

Your definitions of 'liberal' are laughable. I have my own views and don't need blogs to do my thinking for me. :)

I was very impressed with the website's documentation of the Congressional Record showing amongst other things MLK's communist ties. I noticed that wasn't an issue with you. More on that this coming January (i.e. I expose King, his fans attack me).

The whole site was an issue for me and if an execrable source like that impresses you then you're simply a joke. Are you a white supremacist aCW? Why would you even visit such a site?

Being enslaved to sin is anything but being free Arthurrrr. Hopefully some day you'll wise up and learn that.
You being a pagan can't relate to legitimate love. You'd rather see sexually and gender confused people die than for them to seek help to change.

That in anyone's book is true hate Arthurrrr.

Hopefully some day you'll wise up yourself, maybe by part 58?

On that note: You should have downed as least 1 bottle of your favorite liquor by now (as I recall it is Pink Chablis), i.e. you should be passing out any minute now.

C'mon dude, don't project your choice of drink and alcohol intolerance onto me m'kay? You're way off base...

Arthur Brain

And the conversations you must have had with them: About dresses, hair styles, etc. etc. etc.

Hmm, that may be what you like to talk to women about but no, not me thanks. You really are utterly bizarre...

I'm not here to convince you of anything Arthurrrr, but I will say that the children in our family photo resemble both me and my wife and have both of our DNA.

On that note I see that your comrade TracerBullet is here to call me a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! once again, so I'll be...

moving on.

You can say it but it's still not remotely convincing. Straight married blokes do not spend hours a day on the net looking up all things gay, they simply don't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I have no interest in your bizarre little rant about women playing a more masculine role as it doesn't apply to me or the point. The fact of the matter is that women simply did not have an equal status in society as evidenced by women fighting to have a voice. That isn't a subjective opinion, it's simply fact...

Since you're a big defender of the feminist movement, let's see who is effected by it's Murphy Brown mentality (for those of you that don't remember the television show Murphy Brown, she brought a child into the world without a father present, thus opening the proverbial flood gates for glamourizing out of wedlock child birth).

Statistics of a Fatherless America

Sexual activity. In a study of 700 adolescents, researchers found that "compared to families with two natural parents living in the home, adolescents from single-parent families have been found to engage in greater and earlier sexual activity."
Source: Carol W. Metzler, et al. "The Social Context for Risky Sexual Behavior Among Adolescents," Journal of Behavioral Medicine 17 (1994).

A myriad of maladies. Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, suicide, poor educational performance, teen pregnancy, and criminality.
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

Drinking problems. Teenagers living in single-parent households are more likely to abuse alcohol and at an earlier age compared to children reared in two-parent households
Source: Terry E. Duncan, Susan C. Duncan and Hyman Hops, "The Effects of Family Cohesiveness and Peer Encouragement on the Development of Adolescent Alcohol Use: A Cohort-Sequential Approach to the Analysis of Longitudinal Data," Journal of Studies on Alcohol 55 (1994).

Drug Use: "...the absence of the father in the home affects significantly the behavior of adolescents and results in the greater use of alcohol and marijuana."
Source: Deane Scott Berman, "Risk Factors Leading to Adolescent Substance Abuse," Adolescence 30 (1995)

Sexual abuse. A study of 156 victims of child sexual abuse found that the majority of the children came from disrupted or single-parent homes; only 31 percent of the children lived with both biological parents. Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.
Source: Beverly Gomes-Schwartz, Jonathan Horowitz, and Albert P. Cardarelli, "Child Sexual Abuse Victims and Their Treatment," U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.

Child Abuse. Researchers in Michigan determined that "49 percent of all child abuse cases are committed by single mothers."
Source: Joan Ditson and Sharon Shay, "A Study of Child Abuse in Lansing, Michigan," Child Abuse and Neglect, 8 (1984).

Deadly predictions. A family structure index -- a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed -- is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males.
Source: Patricia L. McCall and Kenneth C. Land, "Trends in White Male Adolescent, Young-Adult and Elderly Suicide: Are There Common Underlying Structural Factors?" Social Science Research 23, 1994.

High risk. Fatherless children are at dramatically greater risk of suicide.
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

Suicidal Tendencies. In a study of 146 adolescent friends of 26 adolescent suicide victims, teens living in single-parent families are not only more likely to commit suicide but also more likely to suffer from psychological disorders, when compared to teens living in intact families.
Source: David A. Brent, et al. "Post-traumatic Stress Disorder in Peers of Adolescent Suicide Victims: Predisposing Factors and Phenomenology." Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 34, 1995.

Confused identities. Boys who grow up in father-absent homes are more likely that those in father-present homes to have trouble establishing appropriate sex roles and gender identity.
Source: P.L. Adams, J.R. Milner, and N.A. Schrepf, Fatherless Children, New York, Wiley Press, 1984.

Psychiatric Problems. In 1988, a study of preschool children admitted to New Orleans hospitals as psychiatric patients over a 34-month period found that nearly 80 percent came from fatherless homes.
Source: Jack Block, et al. "Parental Functioning and the Home Environment in Families of Divorce," Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 27 (1988)

Emotional distress. Children living with a never-married mother are more likely to have been treated for emotional problems.
Source: L. Remez, "Children Who Don't Live with Both Parents Face Behavioral Problems," Family Planning Perspectives (January/February 1992).

Etc. etc. etc.

http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/facts_on_fatherless_kids.html

preview_6888248.jpeg

Arthur Brain

Since you're a big defender of the feminist movement, let's see who is effected by it's Murphy Brown mentality (for those of you that don't remember the television show Murphy Brown, she brought a child into the world without a father present, thus opening the proverbial flood gates for glamourizing out of wedlock child birth).

I'm a fan of gender equality in society and if all you can do is edit my quote and put a cut and paste job up then it's scraping the barrel even for you. In case you somehow missed it then there's nothing stopping women from staying home and raising families if that's what they choose to do. Nor is there anything at all wrong with women choosing to be stay at home moms. Have a problem with that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm a fan of gender equality in society and if all you can do is edit my quote and put a cut and paste job up then it's scraping the barrel even for you. In case you somehow missed it then there's nothing stopping women from staying home and raising families if that's what they choose to do. Nor is there anything at all wrong with women choosing to be stay at home moms. Have a problem with that?

You brought up the feminist/women's suffrage movement, I'm just pointing out what it's brought to society. Now either you defend the things that the feminist movement has brought to society (abortion on demand, the normalization of out of wedlock child birth/fatherless homes, support of the LGBTQueer movement, etc.) or acknowledge that the lesbos/bull dykes and their secular humanist policies at places like NOW are destructive to society.

Sorry Art, but there is no middle ground in this culture war (i.e. take a side or get out of the way).

Arthur Brain

You brought up the feminist/women's suffrage movement, I'm just pointing out what it's brought to society. Now either you defend the things that the feminist movement has brought to society (abortion on demand, the normalization of out of wedlock child birth/fatherless homes, support of the LGBTQueer movement, etc.) or acknowledge that the lesbos/bull dykes and their secular humanist policies at places like NOW are destructive to society.

Sorry Art, but there is no middle ground in this culture war (i.e. take a side or get out of the way).

Wow, so you're a misogynist as well? The suffragette movement brought women a voice in society, that's what it brought you moron. If you have a problem with that then you're a coupla hundred years too late oh patriarchal one, so suck it up. Go cheer yourself up with 'creativity movement's' charming little manifesto...

Oh, and you're not fighting a war you sad man, you're just another pompous loony bloviating over the net.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Wow, so you're a misogynist as well?

No, I love the female gender so much that I believe that there should be laws against murdering over 600,000 of them in the womb as is done here in the US yearly.

If you would like me to rehash how male homosexuals have a certain hatred towards women (as I did in Part 2 with your little neo-Nazi buddy GFR7), I'll gladly do so.

The suffragette movement brought women a voice in society, that's what it brought you moron.

(My my, someone is feeling the ill effects of a pink Chablis hangover).

I've pointed out that the modern day feminist movement needs to be turned over to Christian women, women who are pro life and pro traditional family values, not a bunch of bull dykes and fag hags.

Now if you would like to take the side of Hilary Clinton, Gloria Steinem, the late Margaret Sanger and the girlz at NOW, lets get this debate started, but first you have to commit yourself to the secular humanist movement Arthurrr, something that you seem hesitant to do.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
What about all the HETEROSEXUAL men who molest little girls or teenage ones ? And who rape and kill them , even though not all men who molest little girls kill them ?
Are THEY typical f heterosexual men ? Of course not .

Status
Not open for further replies.