Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What happens when there are simply not enough "new" conservatives to win an election?

Have you calmed down now Aaron?

First of all, you Libertarians are pretending to be the "new" conservative, so let me rephrase that question for you:

"What happens when there are not enough people who 'conserve' the teachings of Holy Scripture to win an election?"

Let God answer that question for you:

Deuteronomy 8:20

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you calmed down now Aaron?

First of all, you Libertarians are pretending to be the "new" conservative, so let me rephrase that question for you:

"What happens when there are not enough people who 'conserve' the teachings of Holy Scripture to win an election?"

Let God answer that question for you:

Deuteronomy 8:20
So, you're OK with waiting for God's vengeance (God is patient) and while you wait you'll do your best to destroy the only party that has "real" conservatives, allowing liberals to control every aspect of society and culture. Got it.

You are a liberal's dream come true.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, you're OK with waiting for God's vengeance (God is patient) and while you wait you'll do your best to destroy the only party that has "real" conservatives, allowing liberals to control every aspect of society and culture. Got it.

You are a liberal's dream come true.

Do you consider yourself a "real conservative" Aaron?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you? You're a Clinton supporter.

I asked you a question Aaron and would like an answer.

If you need to review what Donald Trump has done for the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement, I'll repost my correspondence with syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke.

Here's my question again:

Do you and your fellow Libertarians consider yourself "real conservatives" Aaron?

If so, what are you "conserving"?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I asked you a question Aaron and would like an answer.

If you need to review what Donald Trump has done for the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement, I'll repost my correspondence with syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke.

I'm conservative dubya, find something I disagree with you about besides criminalizing homosexuality.

I'll wait. Your turn.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you and your fellow Libertarians consider yourself "real conservatives" Aaron?

I'm conservative dubya, find something I disagree with you about besides criminalizing homosexuality.

I'll wait. Your turn.

Again, what are you and your fellow Libertarians "conserving" Aaron? Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association says that anal sex isn't a conservative value, and I agree with him.

fischer.jpg

Syndicated columnist Bryan Fischer

"A homosexual for instance, might be able to articulate a conservative view on national defense, or Second Amendment rights, or school choice, or repealing and replacing ObamaCare. But he cannot be a conservative.
Why? Because at the center of conservatism is a non-negotiable view of human sexuality and the family. At the heart of a conservative view of the world lies the family. Not the individual, mind you, but the family. At the heart and soul of conservatism is the notion that marriage consists of one man and one woman and a family consists of a married father and mother and the children they conceive together through their love for each other.
Thus, there is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle in which it is impossible for children to be conceived and brought into the world. There is no room in conservatism for the acceptance of sexual behavior which deviates so radically and dangerously from God’s design for intimacy. There is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle which as a matter of course compromises human health through sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS. To put it bluntly, sexual behavior that leads to anal cancer may represent a libertarian value but it cannot possibly represent a conservative one.
If homosexuality is allowed an affirmed place in the conservative movement, it may seem harmless at first. But eventually, tolerated rather than excised, its cancerous cells will begin to quietly and yet inexorably multiply and metastasize until it has fatally weakened its host."

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...hat-leads-to-anal-cancer/#pDBpLCITUjyApd0s.99

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Again, what are you and your fellow Libertarians "conserving" Aaron? Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association says that anal sex isn't a conservative value, and I agree with him.

"A homosexual for instance, might be able to articulate a conservative view on national defense, or Second Amendment rights, or school choice, or repealing and replacing ObamaCare. But he cannot be a conservative.
Why? Because at the center of conservatism is a non-negotiable view of human sexuality and the family. At the heart of a conservative view of the world lies the family. Not the individual, mind you, but the family. At the heart and soul of conservatism is the notion that marriage consists of one man and one woman and a family consists of a married father and mother and the children they conceive together through their love for each other.
Thus, there is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle in which it is impossible for children to be conceived and brought into the world. There is no room in conservatism for the acceptance of sexual behavior which deviates so radically and dangerously from God’s design for intimacy. There is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle which as a matter of course compromises human health through sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS. To put it bluntly, sexual behavior that leads to anal cancer may represent a libertarian value but it cannot possibly represent a conservative one.
If homosexuality is allowed an affirmed place in the conservative movement, it may seem harmless at first. But eventually, tolerated rather than excised, its cancerous cells will begin to quietly and yet inexorably multiply and metastasize until it has fatally weakened its host."

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...hat-leads-to-anal-cancer/#pDBpLCITUjyApd0s.99
I listed more than a dozen issues I am against liberals on in another thread. I am against anal sex and homosexuality is a sin, now talk to yourself about anal sex all day, I'm done with your perversions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I listed more than a dozen issues I am against liberals on in another thread. I am against anal sex and homosexuality is a sin, now talk to yourself about anal sex all day, I'm done with your perversions.

Try to calm down Aaron, it's not good that you get overly excited.

You acknowledge that homosexuality is a sin, but a sin that government shouldn't deal with.

Do you feel the same way about other sexual sins such as incest and bestiality? I bring up incest because I was chatting with one of your fellow sexual anarchists in another thread (he goes by the name "The Barbarian") who acknowledges that a brother having sex with his sister is sinful, but doesn't believe that government should be involved in punishing the act if....(drum roll)

"consent" is used.

Are you a consensual moralist like The Barbarian is Aaron?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Try to calm down Aaron, it's not good that you get overly excited.

You acknowledge that homosexuality is a sin, but a sin that government shouldn't deal with.

Do you feel the same way about other sexual sins such as incest and bestiality? I bring up incest because I was chatting with one of your fellow sexual anarchists in another thread (he goes by the name "The Barbarian") who also acknowledges that a brother having sex with his sister is sinful, but doesn't believe that government should be involved in punishing the act if....(drum roll)

"consent" is used.

Are you a consensual moralist like The Barbarian is Aaron?
I think there are and should be laws against bestiality and incest. If we lived in a different age of civilization then I would agree with criminal punishment and/or the laws of God and the law of the land. Your view is extreme and outdated and wholly unrealistic. You live in a fantasy word if you think homosexuality will ever be criminalized in the United States.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think there are and should be laws against bestiality and incest.

But Aaron, the behavior that you Libertarians defend is much more disease ridden and harmful than the two other sexual deviant behaviors. What justification would you use to outlaw those behaviors?

If we lived in a different age of civilization then I would agree with criminal punishment and/or the laws of God and the law of the land. Your view is extreme and outdated and wholly unrealistic. You live in a fantasy word if you think homosexuality will ever be criminalized in the United States.

But but but Aaron, God's Word is eternal.

Psalm 119:89

I know that this thread has been extremely hard on you. Perhaps you should take a hiatus from it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While promoting this 4 part thread in the dozen or so forums that I participate in out on the www, I had the pleasure of corresponding with one of my favorite syndicated columnists: Selwyn Duke.

duke.jpg

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke

As many of you following this 4 part thread know, I often times post Selwyn Duke articles ("When hypocrisy is a good thing" and "Why many American Christians are really un-Christian" are two of my favorite articles by Duke).

Before I post an article by Duke about the insanity of the misandrist movement (not to be confused with the insanity of the misogynist movement), I wanted to share what I wrote to Selwyn Duke in another forum, regarding Donald Trump's LGBTQ activism, past and present.

Thanks for your reply Selwyn, I'm honored! I'll soon be sharing your wise words from your recent article entitled "Misandry rises: in defense of men" in my 4 part thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" that I started several years ago on a Christian website. The 4 part thread, which has received several million views, deals with the decline of western civilization (specifically in the US) due to laws/SCOTUS decisions, cultural mores' and downright jack booted thug tactics orchestrated by the secular humanist movement. In part 4, I've gone into great detail about Donald Trump's past embracement of things like partial birth abortion, transgenderism (as the owner of the Miss Universe Pageant Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a male pretending to be a female to compete) and his interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate" where Trump suggested that sexual orientation should be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. During the Presidential primaries he spoke out against the common sense North Carolina bathroom bill, and took it a huge step further by inviting drag queen/LGBT activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business. Jenner made a YouTube video accepting Trump's offer as he/she/it entered the women's restroom at a Trump property. Openly homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speaking out against the culture wars at the RNC during Trump's victory celebration and Donald Trump proudly flying the LGBT flag of death two days before the Presidential election in a rally in Greely CO (see my avatar) put the icing on the rainbow cake for Trump. Hiring Rex Tillerson, who turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into what AFA's Bryan Fischer calls "The Boy Sodomizers of America" as his Secretary of State and pro LGBT activist Betsy Devos as his Secretary of Education
("Betsy DeVos, a Friend of L.G.B.T. Rights? Past Colleagues Say Yes"/New York Times article), not to mention homosexual Richard Grenell as a US Ambassador, as well as Neil Gorsuch as his first SCOTUS pick (see Andy Schlafly's article exposing Gorsuch) shows that Trump has stuck to his LGBT activism, which I've shown, goes decades back.
Regarding Trump being against transgenders (the T in the LGBT acronym), serving in the military: He's on record that the cost is the issue, not that these lost souls need spiritual and psychological therapy. Besides, Trump has done nothing to prohibit homosexuals (the LGB of the LGBT acronym) from continuing to serve, and the financial cost of healthcare for those who engage in that behavior is astronomical.
Also remember that Donald Trump went against his campaign promise to overturn the unconstitutional Obergefell v Hodges SCOTUS decision by saying that the case is "settled law". Being that the traditional family via marriage is the nucleus of society, I don't need to tell you how devastating that decision is for America.
I truly hope that the Republicrat Party implodes on itself and makes way for a new conservative Party. I doubt that we'll see that anytime soon, but until then, I'll continue to do my best to expose those that are perpetuating a lie by saying that it is the Party of traditional family values.
A wise man once said: "Let us be blunt: It is simply not possible to espouse relativism — which holds that right and wrong are opinion — and be a true Christian."
I take those words seriously and won't sell out God just so the supposed lesser of two evils (the Democrat Party) won't win.
Thanks again for your reply Selwyn.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Moving this to the archive so it doesn't get accidentally deleted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Due to my www activism in promoting this thread (and hence promoting TOL), there should be dozens, if not more people from various forums checking this thread out, so I'd like to keep it active for a while before I start Part 5.

I also have a couple of hundred pages of table of contents to catch up on, which I'm slowly working on.

Thanks for saving it to the archives, as this information needs to be kept so that others can see it long after the thread has been closed for comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.