Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
I'm not part of the BlackLivesMatter movement.

Yeah, why not?

LGBTQueer hatred of police/US criminal justice system:

35 LGBT groups issue Trayvon Martin statement
http://sdgln.com/news/2013/07/15/35-lgbt-groups-issue-trayvon-martin-statement#sthash.bxvcAxc5.dpbs

Nation's LGBT leaders stand in solidarity with Michael Brown
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nations-lgbt-leaders-stand-solidarity-michael-brown

LGBT activists stands with Mumia
http://www.workers.org/2008/us/lgbt_0424/

With Malice Aforethought: LGBTQs and the criminal justice system
http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/...Qs-and-the-criminal-justice-system/42712.html

Have they stood for Sandra Bland? :think:

Your comrades at the Workers World have.

http://www.workers.org/articles/2015/07/23/justice-for-sandra-bland/

8d7d54b341356dd9f912186ed9a849ba.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
, tell us why children should continue to be physically, spiritually and emotionally molested; why invaluable institutions should continue to be destroyed and why morally confused people should be allowed to continue to destroy their lives with disease and misery, often times leading to an early death.

I ask those questions of you all the time.
why should children continue to be physically, spiritually and emotionally molested by practitioners of reparative therapy?

You'd think if these 3 dozen organizations aren't helping people overcome same sex attractions, they'd go out of business.

http://www.samesexattraction.org/organizations.htm
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
Let's not forget the kind of world that people who'd agree with aCW would like to see:

I voted no and then I got more Biblically consistent. I wish I could change my vote :(

But then, as a real theonomist I'd be ashamed to agree with so many dispie/half-witted "Theonomists" that don't actually understand theonomy.

It's difficult to stay up with which cult you're following Jr.

Let's see: Today is Tuesday, so it must be theonomy (Jr. is a Libertarian on Monday's, Wednesdays and Fridays).

You do realize if there was a death penalty for homosexual acts that it would wipe out about 99% of the Libertarian movement don't you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You'd think if these 3 dozen organizations aren't helping people overcome same sex attractions, they'd go out of business.

Snake oil salesmen thrived for years and years and never helped a single person even though they loved to claim otherwise

Except for these wonderful organizations that are helping people overcome same sex attractions aren't the ones that are doing the talking: it's the people that they've helped that are coming forward and giving their testimonies.

225 EX homosexual video testimonies:
http://gcmwatch.com/

Without a doubt the thousands upon thousands of EX homosexuals out there that have left homosexual attractions behind and have married and procreated, living a happy, normal life want to thank you and your LGBTQueer movement for all of the love and support that you've given them.

ex-gay-protester.jpg

besen_terrorizes_boston_church1.jpg

Homosexual activist Wayne Besen harassing EX homosexuals at a conference held in a Boston church
http://americansfortruth.com/2009/0...wayne-besens-screed-against-dr-michael-brown/

Last edited:

TrakeM

That is a bit terrifying.
Religion tends to be that way. It's ability to justify heinous acts of violence while calling its self the sole source of morality is a bit disturbing. aCW didn't get the bible wrong. He got basic human decency wrong. In order to get basic human decency right, you have to get the bible wrong, or ignore the bible. I went with human decency and ignoring the bible.

Quetzal

Religion tends to be that way. It's ability to justify heinous acts of violence while calling its self the sole source of morality is a bit disturbing. aCW didn't get the bible wrong. He got basic human decency wrong. In order to get basic human decency right, you have to get the bible wrong, or ignore the bible. I went with human decency and ignoring the bible.
I agree, however, let's remember to not ignore the Bible. I am a historian by trade and the Bible is very important. I would like to suggest that the Bible be taken as it is within the historic context that it was written. There are wonderful stories (I still read the Gospels because I find them enjoyable and imagery is great) and terrifying stories, too.

I never quite understood how someone could view the Bible (as a whole) as a source for moral principle because it is so inconsistent (which you touched on). But, that is just my opinion.

TrakeM

I voted no and then I got more Biblically consistent. I wish I could change my vote :(
So you saw that the biblical position is psychotic mass murder and a complete lack of human decency but rather than going with human decency you decided to go with the bible.

Now do any of you see why a theocracy is a bad idea?

Christian Liberty

So you saw that the biblical position is psychotic mass murder and a complete lack of human decency but rather than going with human decency you decided to go with the bible.

Now do any of you see why a theocracy is a bad idea?

No, that's not what I believe. I believe that if homosexual ACTIVITY is witnessed by two or three people (or equivalent evidence) that should be punishable by death. I do not believe in genocide and I don't believe in hunting down people who have a "sexual orientation" of gay or whatever.

I believe what the BIble says that such activity is an abomination.

I'm open to the possibility (though not definitive) that the death penalty might not be obligatory in every instance. This article addresses that possibility:

http://www.livelyforgovernor.com/images/DeathPenalty.pdf

I think that sometimes we mistake modern secularism (which is itself a type of theocracy that assumes the supernatural does not exist and that no transcendent standard of morality exists and acts accordingly) for "basic human decency." I believe that homosexual sex is itself a violation of basic human decency. I don't hate the people who engage in it and I pray for their repentance but I also believe civil government ought to legislate against it as God says through his Word.

I hope that helps. I'm willing to discuss more if needed, but not today. I'm short on time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
Let's not forget the kind of world that people who'd agree with aCW would like to see:

It's difficult to stay up with which cult you're following Jr.

Let's see: Today is Tuesday, so it must be theonomy (Jr. is a Libertarian on Monday's, Wednesdays and Fridays).

lol.. whatever. I changed my position. Unlike you I'm willing to admit when I was in error.

You do realize if there was a death penalty for homosexual acts that it would wipe out about 99% of the Libertarian movement don't you?

Well, that's a massive overstretch but I'm not a huge fan of the modern libertarian movement either. A lot of their stuff is good but some of it is really bad.

Quetzal

No, that's not what I believe. I believe that if homosexual ACTIVITY is witnessed by two or three people (or equivalent evidence) that should be punishable by death. I do not believe in genocide and I don't believe in hunting down people who have a "sexual orientation" of gay or whatever.
You don't believe in genocide? What you described is textbook genocide.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal
That is a bit terrifying [Old Testament punishment for homosexuality]

You are correct: aCW didn't get the Bible wrong. He knows that righteous laws are an act of love, and when those laws are enforced they often times help morally confused people find their way back to virtuous living.

Regarding "human decency": As I continue to fill in the index, you can look at topics like "Tyranny/Terror" and see how "decent" it is that homosexual activists harass, partake in acts of violence and destroy people's livelihood for simply following the Christian faith.

You can look at the section on "Youth" and see how innocent children are indoctrinated and subjected to all kinds of filth by your "decent" homosexual movement.

You can review "Disease, Disorders and Death" and see that your supposed "decent" behavior and lifestyle brings nothing but misery to those who engage in it.

Quetzal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzal
That is a bit terrifying [Old Testament punishment for homosexuality]

You are correct: aCW didn't get the Bible wrong. He knows that righteous laws are an act of love, and when those laws are enforced they often times help morally confused people find their way back to virtuous living.

Regarding "human decency": As I continue to fill in the index, you can look at topics like "Tyranny/Terror" and see how "decent" it is that homosexual activists harass, partake in acts of violence and destroy people's livelihood for simply following the Christian faith.

You can look at the section on "Youth" and see how innocent children are indoctrinated and subjected to all kinds of filth by your "decent" homosexual movement.

You can review "Disease, Disorders and Death" and see that your supposed "decent" behavior and lifestyle brings nothing but misery to those who engage in it.
Bottom line, your sense if reality is so far in the wrong direction that it isn't even worth taking the time to engage you in conversation.

Christian Liberty

You don't believe in genocide? What you described is textbook genocide.

No, "genocide" would be rounding up every "gay" person (or even black person or every Muslim or even Christian or whatever) and killing them just for fitting in a category.

I'm talking about enforcing a law against an activity when said activity is provable. That's not genocide.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It wasn't that long ago that openly homosexual football player Michael Sam felt that he was on top of the world. He was chosen in the NFL draft, had a study boyfriend, and was given all kinds of accolades by the leftwing media for being proud of his homosexuality.

How things change:

Let’s Pray for Michael Sam

Dr. Michael Brown
17 August, 2015

"As widely reported last week, Michael Sam, heralded last year as the first openly gay player to be drafted into the NFL, has stepped away from professional football for now, citing concerns about his “mental health.” (At the time of the announcement, he was playing for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.)

This would be a great time to pray for this young man, another sinner for whom Jesus died, another lost soul in need of redemption, another human being created in God’s image and in need of the Savior.

Barely one year ago, Sam was flying high, having become a national celebrity overnight, with a reality TV show signed for Oprah’s network, with personal congratulations coming from no less than President Obama, and with the photo of him kissing his boyfriend seen around the world.

As for his professional football career, that left much to be desired, as he was drafted among the NFL’s last picks (can you name any other 7th-round draft picks from 2014?), then cut after trying out with the St. Louis Rams, then hired by the Dallas Cowboys for their practice team (which also made news, although I’m fairly sure almost none of us know the names of the players on any other NFL practice teams), then dropped by the Cowboys before being picked up by the CFL, only to take a leave of absence for “personal reasons” in June before stepping away entirely for the present.

What were his “mental health” issues? He said nothing more about them, although it’s easy to understand why he would be struggling after such an emotional rollercoaster.

Others would speculate that he ran into locker room “homophobia” in the NFL or CFL; others would claim that he is not enjoying the “gay” lifestyle.

What we do know is that he’s hurting, and it is often when we are going through serious difficulties that we recognize our need for the Lord.

Who knows what will happen if we pray that he will encounter the incredible love of God, that he will recognize his own sin and guilt (that’s the path for every one of us on the road to redemption), and that he will call out to the heavenly Father to have mercy on him. Who knows?

Last Saturday (August 15th) I received a wonderful testimony from a friend who had taken in a troubled teen a couple of years ago after this young man, now 18, found no lasting help in the foster care system. He was openly gay, sometimes even cross-dressing in what seemed like an act of defiance, causing some challenging moments for the younger kids in the household.

But the family showed him unconditional love (with clear boundaries) and prayed for God to touch him, and upon my friend’s request, I sent this young man some materials to watch online (including this lecture)..."

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/08/17/lets-pray-for-michael-sam/

Let's pray that this morally and sexually confused man seeks legitimate help to overcome his confusion and doesn't become yet another LGBTQ statistic by turning to suicide.

dm_140210_ncf_nfl_michael_sam_extended_convo-550x309.jpg

Last edited:

Quetzal

No, "genocide" would be rounding up every "gay" person (or even black person or every Muslim or even Christian or whatever) and killing them just for fitting in a category.

I'm talking about enforcing a law against an activity when said activity is provable. That's not genocide.
Your suggestion is designed to target a specific group of people, how is that not genocide? There is something seriously wrong with you.

TracerBullet

Except for these wonderful organizations that are helping people overcome same sex attractions aren't the ones that are doing the talking: it's the people that they've helped that are coming forward and giving their testimonies.

225 EX homosexual video testimonies:
http://gcmwatch.com/

Without a doubt the thousands upon thousands of EX homosexuals out there that have left homosexual attractions behind and have married and procreated, living a happy, normal life want to thank you and your LGBTQueer movement for all of the love and support that you've given them.
261 alien abduction testimonies

With so many testimonies it MUST be true

and fraud it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.