Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Freak

Beanieboy, God's love for you is incredible. My wife and I love you too. We have seen homosexuals change by the power of Jesus Christ. He's wanting you to repent before entering a fiery eternal hell. Will you repent?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Clete said:
Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.
You can't convict who you can't catch, and you can't catch unless you go hunting.

How do you propose to solve this problem?

beanieboy

Freak said:
Jesus Christ used some very harsh words and I believe there are times when it is appropriate. I think calling homosexuals "faggots" "queers" "fags" etc is entirely appropriate when encountering a homosexual that is in rebellion. If you come across a homosexual who is struggling and perhaps looking for some answers (and even on the verge of repentance) then it would be wise not to use this kind of language. Bring them to repentance as God's Word tells us..

"Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?"

Furthermore, I believe we as followers of Jesus need to utilize harsh language in addressing sin. The Lord did, as did the early disciples.

Can you show me where he did this to anyone other than the Pharisees?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
You can't convict who you can't catch, and you can't catch unless you go hunting.

How do you propose to solve this problem?
Just round em up at the sodomy pride parade.

Freak

beanieboy said:
Can you show me where he did this to anyone other than the Pharisees?

The Pharisees and homosexuals are all in the same boat. You're going to eternal hell with the demons that inhabit you liked the Pharisees . :vomit:

But the good news is you're still alive thus the opportunity to renounce your homosexuality.

beanieboy

Freak said:
Beanieboy, God's love for you is incredible. My wife and I love you too. We have seen homosexuals change by the power of Jesus Christ. He's wanting you to repent before entering a fiery eternal hell. Will you repent?

Thank you for your expression of love, Freak.
I have the same for you.

I'm unclear how I feel about the whole Christian version of God, and especially the idea of a vendictive, cruel God, because I have seen what it does to it's followers, and it isn't pretty.
But keep me in your prayers.

God_Is_Truth

beanieboy said:
I have the same for you.

I'm unclear how I feel about the whole Christian version of God, and especially the idea of a vendictive, cruel God, because I have seen what it does to it's followers, and it isn't pretty.

are you saying that the christian version of God is cruel? i haven't followed any of your posts beanieboy, so i am curious to know what you think the christian version of God is.

Freak

beanieboy said:
I have the same for you.

Beanieboy, the God I speak of cares for YOU! He wants to bless you. He does not hate you. But He will send you to hell.

Look, Jay Bartlett, deserves eternal hell and punishment because I blasphemed Christ at one time but God was gracious and allowed me the opportunity to repent. I did and now enjoy the love of Jesus in my heart.

I'm serious we do love you.

beanieboy

Freak said:
The Pharisees and homosexuals are all in the same boat. You're going to eternal hell with the demons that inhabit you liked the Pharisees . :vomit:

But the good news is you're still alive thus the opportunity to renounce your homosexuality.

How are homosexuals like Pharisees?
Pharissees went to temple, taught at temple, etc.

I don't call myself Christian, I don't teach the Gospel, I don't claim to be better than others...

If anything, I would be put in the same boat as the tax collectors. (Yes, I know he told the woman they were about to stone to "go and sin no more." Save your breath. BUT did he call her anything derogatory? Did he call prostitutes names?

Did he spend much time scheming about ways to put the sinners to death?

Or are we all sinners, and did he simply come to save us?

(From what I can tell, I'm with Dave - it seems like it was all for nothing. :( )

Freak

Jabez said:
Iam geussing iam a dumb person.
Jabez, you have a tender heart for people whom Jesus bleed for. We need more people like you!

Beanieboy needs to be told he will go to hell, he needs to be warned, because we do LOVE him.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
I geuss hurling insults is how some think they can help others.Iam really confused.I know i havent been gone that long..sheesh

Freak

beanieboy said:
How are homosexuals like Pharisees?
Both of these groups have blasphemed Christ by their lives.

Did he spend much time scheming about ways to put the sinners to death?
Holy God will not waste anytime sending you to hell when you die.

Or are we all sinners, and did he simply come to save us?

)
He came for the sinners like YOU! He desires to place His love into your intermost being. That is why you're important to HIM! However, you must repent of homosexuality.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Freak said:
Jabez, you have a tender heart for people whom Jesus bleed for. We need more people like you!

Beanieboy needs to be told he will go to hell, he needs to be warned, because we do LOVE him.

Thank you Freak.I agree with what your saying.Just as i began reading this thread it seemed insults were the popular way to go.

Freak

Jabez said:
I geuss hurling insults is how some think they can help others.Iam really confused.I know i havent been gone that long..sheesh
Usually, it's not a good idea to call people names, however, there were times Jesus did. It calls sinners to attention.

beanieboy

God_Is_Truth said:
are you saying that the christian version of God is cruel? i haven't followed any of your posts beanieboy, so i am curious to know what you think the christian version of God is.

I would suggest reading Is God a Lie thread.

There are those who believe that one should fear (ie be afraid of) God.
There are those that believe who have posted that the Tsunami was God's wrath.
There are those who want to get OT and kill on the homosexuals.

Everyone has a different version of God, even Christians, but some enjoy the murderous, wrathful, unmerciless God, because it gives them a reason to act in the same manner.

My version is closer to WW's, I guess.
God is much more concerned with how loving we are than anything else.
If we don't have love, we have nothing.

Freak

Beanieboy, you can change. This is a fact, don't believe the lie that somehow you're stuck as a homosexual. God does and can change the hearts of homosexuals. You need to renounce your lifestyle and repent of your ugly sin.

God_Is_Truth

beanieboy said:
I would suggest reading Is God a Lie thread.

ok.

There are those who believe that one should fear (ie be afraid of) God.
There are those that believe who have posted that the Tsunami was God's wrath.
There are those who want to get OT and kill on the homosexuals.

i don't believe any of those.

Everyone has a different version of God, even Christians, but some enjoy the murderous, wrathful, unmerciless God, because it gives them a reason to act in the same manner.

that's not necessarily a just reason to do so.

My version is closer to WW's, I guess.
God is much more concerned with how loving we are than anything else.
If we don't have love, we have nothing.

would you say he's concerned with sin (which is everything not-loving) at all?