Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Caledvwlch

Clete said:
A Christian attitude toward homoism should be focused in three areas...

1. Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.

1. I know Gerald already asked something along these lines, but I didn't see any satisfactory answers. How exactly does one enforce such a "policy"? Door to door searches, maybe? Should a man be executed for going out to dinner with another man? For living with him? Or only for having sex with him? What will be the crime, and how will it be enforced?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
deardelmar said:
Just round em up at the sodomy pride parade.
If such a law were passed, such public displays would evaporate; it wouldn't be out there for all to see, but that still doesn't solve the problem the law was enacted to solve.

Unless you're one of those "If I didn't see it, it didn't happen" kind of folks...

beanieboy

SOTK said:
While I agree that the term, faggot, is definitely a derogatory remark, I say, "So what". Homos need to get thicker skin! As a Christian, I've been called the Moral Police, a Goodie Goodie, a pew groveler, a Jesus Freak, a weirdo, etc. I've heard Beanieboy use such terms before. Hell, most of the homos that post on the board throw those types of remarks around. As far as I'm concerned, the homos have nothing on persecution. Jews and Christians (especially Jews) know quite a bit about persecution and derogatory names. Jesus Himself was labeled a heretic, a demon possessed person, a blasphemer, etc!

I don't feel a bit sorry for a homo being called a "faggot"!

You make a good point that there are those who call christians derogatory names, so you understand how it feels to be. It hurts. Its meant to. It mock you, makes a fool of you, and its meant to.

My belief is that one should return cursing with blessing. The reason is that if someone curses you, you curse them, and it doesn't stop. So, you return blessing. You turn the other cheek. You break the chain.

Food for thought.

Peace.

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
You make a good point that there are those who call christians derogatory names, so you understand how it feels to be. It hurts. Its meant to. It mock you, makes a fool of you, and its meant to.

My belief is that one should return cursing with blessing. The reason is that if someone curses you, you curse them, and it doesn't stop. So, you return blessing. You turn the other cheek. You break the chain.

Food for thought.

Peace.
Beanie, perhaps I'm a little slow but, is what they are saying about you true? Are you a homosexual?

beanieboy

emohaslove said:
Does this sound better...........

You're a perverted homo & you desperately need God to make you new again.
If you accept Christ & repent, you will be saved.
If you don't repent, you will burn in hell for eternity.

Let me chime in, if I may.

This is what you are telling people - God will save your from eternal torment after you die.

Are you talking about the love of Christ, and what he will do for you now?
Are you talking about the joy of God in people's heart?
Are you talking about the peace that passes all understanding?
Are you talking about ANYTHING that has to do with a relationship with God now?

Not that I can see. It's all about the eternal after-death that you are focusing on.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Caledvwlch said:
I know Gerald already asked something along these lines, but I didn't see any satisfactory answers. How exactly does one enforce such a "policy"?
These folks aren't going to give a satisfactory answer, because they know what such enforcement would require :cough:spying on your neighbors:cough: and they lack the courage to advocate it...

Caledvwlch

Gerald said:
These folks aren't going to give a satisfactory answer, because they know what such enforcement would require :cough:spying on your neighbors:cough: and they lack the courage to advocate it...
Because it's mindless despotism! Did you all hear that? Old Testement Law is mindless despotism!

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
Beanie, perhaps I'm a little slow but, is what they are saying about you true? Are you a homosexual?

Yes, I am homosexual.

I understand that some people believe that it is against Christian doctrine, and that I will go to hell.
Other people do not, and theologians are divided on the issue.

The point of the thread is whether it is in keeping with the instructions of Jesus how to behave if you are using harmful words. Well, actually, this thread is talking about the word faggot, but in the big picture, is it okay, for example, to say to someone "You are a big fat cow! Repent from your gluttony, you disgusting mass of fat!"

Will that have any positive results, other than to make yourself feel superior?

But I'm willing to keep this to the one word, faggot, if that is preferred.

I've already stated that I've heard people say that, and I don't really care. I was just surprised to hear sailor talk coming from the "saved", but I suppose the saved are not all that different from the unsaved - we all fall short of the glory of God. .

In psychology, we learned about words and their psychological impact. During WWII, Japanese were called Japs or Gooks, because it dehumanizes them, and is then easier to kill something you don't see as human. The same is said with nigger - it's easier to enslave someone who you don't see as human (in fact, some wondered if the negroes had souls.)

So, the more you use negative, derogatory words, the less compassion you have, the less you are able to love.

The bible says that one is to love their enemy, but how can you love the enemy if you can't even act respectable to them? How can you truly try to win the heart of someone to Christ if you are screaming at them, or threatening them?

Some believe that is the only approach that works. I disagree. Fred Phelps isn't having much effect, except for showing the coldness of his heart.

beanieboy

On Fire said:
Because YOU single it out as an example of un-Christ like behavior. YOU beanie boy. YOU!!!

:) ME

That's because that is what you call me.

You call WW, among others, names.

I just question it.

I don't think that Jesus walked up to Mary Mag. and said, "you are like a total skank. Well, y'are! Y'ARE!!!"
I think he went up and spoke to her with kindness, and gentleness, and she had never had anyone do that before, and that made a huge effect on her.

But, do what you wish.
15 people disagree with you, and 15 agree.
Make a choice which side to agree with, and live your life accordingly.

May God shine his face upon you, and give you peace.

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
Yes, I am homosexual.

I understand that some people believe that it is against Christian doctrine, and that I will go to hell.
Other people do not, and theologians are divided on the issue.

The point of the thread is whether it is in keeping with the instructions of Jesus how to behave if you are using harmful words. Well, actually, this thread is talking about the word faggot, but in the big picture, is it okay, for example, to say to someone "You are a big fat cow! Repent from your gluttony, you disgusting mass of fat!"

Will that have any positive results, other than to make yourself feel superior?

But I'm willing to keep this to the one word, faggot, if that is preferred.

I've already stated that I've heard people say that, and I don't really care. I was just surprised to hear sailor talk coming from the "saved", but I suppose the saved are not all that different from the unsaved - we all fall short of the glory of God. .

In psychology, we learned about words and their psychological impact. During WWII, Japanese were called Japs or Gooks, because it dehumanizes them, and is then easier to kill something you don't see as human. The same is said with nigger - it's easier to enslave someone who you don't see as human (in fact, some wondered if the negroes had souls.)

So, the more you use negative, derogatory words, the less compassion you have, the less you are able to love.

The bible says that one is to love their enemy, but how can you love the enemy if you can't even act respectable to them? How can you truly try to win the heart of someone to Christ if you are screaming at them, or threatening them?

Some believe that is the only approach that works. I disagree. Fred Phelps isn't having much effect, except for showing the coldness of his heart.
I wholly agree with you.
But then I'm sure you read my original post about this subject.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Where in scripture has Christ demeaned any one to repentance?
You are a bully! :box:

Those that didn't accept Christ, thinking that they didn't need Him and disrespected Him were called names by Him. This fits beanieboy to a T. He has been told in all sincerity many many times by various people on here that he needs Christ. He claims that He doesn't believe in the bible yet continually uses it against the people of God. This is some big time hypocrisy. If you remember right, Christ didn't think very highly of hypocrites. beanieboy has also said to those that are harsh, "well, if you were just a little nicer and more considerate, maybe it would help me but I don't want to have anything to do with mean people". So what happens? People are nice and throw their precious pearls to him. They have time and again and does this change anything? No. He still says, just as he did to Freak earlier that he'll agree to disagree. God, as well as Godly men in the bible, sometimes mocked people as well as called them names. Christ didn't pull any punches when it came to telling it like it is. When he offended those that were self-righteous, not seeing their need for him, His disciples said..."hey don't you know you offended them?" Christ didn't say...."oh man, guys, we need to go apologize. Hurry, go catch them." No He said..." Leave them alone. They're blind leaders of the blind and they'll both end up falling in the ditch." Matthew 15:12-14.

We need to make sure we are patterning our behavior after Christs toward those who refuse to accept Him.

Last edited:

beanieboy

On Fire said:
Beanie says he is happy and not struggling but how do we know for sure?

I think I have indicated it in my posts.

Happy people act, well, happy!
They say positive things rather than are highly critical.
They try to correct through edifying and gentle suggestion, instead of humilation or threat.
They offer hope, instead of doom.
The offer encouragement, instead of being dismal.
The go forward with positive confidence, rather than live in fear.
They feel self confident and are complementary to others, rather than self loathing and critical of others.
They rejoice in others accomplishments, and are not full of envy.
They smile, they are pleasant to be around, etc.
They stand up for what they believe is right, and don't worry what others think.

I would encourage you to look at my posts, and make your own conclusions.

Agape4Robin

Poly said:
Those that didn't accept Christ, thinking that they didn't need Him and disrespected Him were called names by Him. This fits beanieboy to a T. He has been told in all sincerity many many times by various people on here that he needs Christ. He claims that He doesn't believe in the bible yet continually uses it against the people of God. This is some big time hypocricy. He claims to those that are harsh, "well, if you were just a little nicer and more considerate, maybe it would help me but I don't want to have anything to do with mean people". So what happens? People are nice and throw their precious pearls to him. They have time and again and does change anything? No. He still says, just as he did to Freak earlier that he'll agree to disagree. God, as well as Godly men in the bible, sometimes mocked people as well as called them names. Christ didn't pull any punches when it came to telling it like it is. When he offended those that were self-righteous, not seeing their need for him, His disciples said..."hey don't you know you offended them?" Christ didn't say...."oh man, guys, we need to go apologize. Hurry, go catch them." No He said..." Leave them alone. They're blind leaders of the blind and they'll both end up falling in the ditch." Matthew 15:12-14.

We need to make sure we are patterning our behavior after Christs toward those who refuse to accept Him.
So if I called you a self righteous bit**, that would be ok?
No, I don't think so.
Jesus didn't call people names to be derogatory.
You can offend others with the truth as Jesus did, or just be offensive.
Know the difference.

Caledvwlch

Agape4Robin said:
No, I don't think so.
Know the difference.
:BRAVO:

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
I wholly agree with you.
But then I'm sure you read my original post about this subject.

Yeah, and in advance, may God bless you for anyone who persecutes you for following what the approach that Christ led, especially the criticism from other christians, who will claim that "the sinners" liking you as to do with you condoning their sin, and they should instead hate you.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It is easy to be rude to people, to be condesending, etc., and yes, people will hate you for it. It's just that trying to justify it using the bible is truly lost, in my opinion. The majority of what christ taught was forgiveness, feeding the poor, caring for the sick...In short, simply loving one another, and in this world, it is hard to find. But you will find a lot of rudeness, a lot of judgement, a lot of apathy for compassion, a lot of insensitivity, racism called "humor", lewd jokes called "funny"...

In short, light called darkness, and darkness called light.

May God smile down own you, and keep you near.

Namaste

beanieboy

Poly said:
Those that didn't accept Christ, thinking that they didn't need Him and disrespected Him were called names by Him. This fits beanieboy to a T. He has been told in all sincerity many many times by various people on here that he needs Christ. He claims that He doesn't believe in the bible yet continually uses it against the people of God. This is some big time hypocrisy. If you remember right, Christ didn't think very highly of hypocrites. beanieboy has also said to those that are harsh, "well, if you were just a little nicer and more considerate, maybe it would help me but I don't want to have anything to do with mean people". So what happens? People are nice and throw their precious pearls to him. They have time and again and does this change anything? No. He still says, just as he did to Freak earlier that he'll agree to disagree. God, as well as Godly men in the bible, sometimes mocked people as well as called them names. Christ didn't pull any punches when it came to telling it like it is. When he offended those that were self-righteous, not seeing their need for him, His disciples said..."hey don't you know you offended them?" Christ didn't say...."oh man, guys, we need to go apologize. Hurry, go catch them." No He said..." Leave them alone. They're blind leaders of the blind and they'll both end up falling in the ditch." Matthew 15:12-14.

How is this hypocracy?

I come here because I'm unsure of what I think about Christianity.
So I come and speak to Christians.

I see something that goes agaisnt what the bible says, and point it out, and they ignore it, and turn it to me, saying that I need to repent.

Isn't hypocracy saying that you believe the bible, yet ignore it? That you think that you are exempt from following it, while another should?

Matthew 27
1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
No, I don't think so.
No it sure wouldn't since I have accepted Christ as my righteousness and the perfect Son of God, realizing that He is my only hope in salvation since there is nothing good in me that could save me.

I suppose He said the following in order be buddies with people.

Matthew 23:17
Ye fools and blind...

Luke 11:39
And the Lord said to him, "Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

Luke 11:40 "But God said to him "Thou fool..."

Matthew 15:14.."They are blind leaders of the blind....."

Matthew 12:34 "O generation of vipers....."

Matthew 15:7 "Ye hypocrites..."

Luke 13:32 "Go tell that fox...."

Know the difference?

Yes, do you? The gospel in and of itself is offensive to the unbeliever even without namecalling but still, Christ called people names.

God doesn't put up with the wicked. I'm not talking the unsaved who are genuinely asking questions and seeking answers. If this is the case then of course we should earnestly be willing to give them those answers just as Christ did. I'm talking those who blatently disprespect God, slapping Him in the face by thinking they have no need of Him. This is offensive. This is what God does not tolerate. This is beanieboy.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight. Thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 139:21-22 Do not I hate them that hate thee Oh Lord? I hate them with a perfect hatred.

Psalm 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.

Proverbs 1:26 I also laugh at your calamity. I will mock you when your terror comes.

Proverbs 11:20 Those who are of a perverse heart are an abomination to the Lord.

2 Chronicles 19:2 ...Should you help the ungodly and love them that hate the Lord? Therefore is wrath upon thee from the Lord.

Romans 12:9 Let your love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil, cling to that which is good.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them.

Caille

Clete said:
A Christian attitude toward homoism should be focused in three areas...

1. Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.
  2. There should be a very staunch social stigma attached to being a homo.
  3. Homos should repent of their preversion.

It should be in that order as they effect fewer individual people as you go down the list.

The point being that there is a lot more at stake than having some pervert like me. The very fabric of our society is at stake. The homo's feelings be damned becuase if they do not repent, not only will their souls will be damned but so will this nation be also.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Hey Clete - any reason you couldn't substitute any other sin for homoism in your list above ?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
But Jesus said, "love your neighbor as yourself."

And the rest of the story goes:

He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' " "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

If you hate yourself, you will probably not love your neighbor either.

Worldly love would have you use your neighbor for vile reasons, and be used in return. Godly Love would have better for you.