Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Caille said:
I'm confused. Is "-Protestant Christian" supposed to be a dig ?

No.

man you are confused - try to pay attention. I was referring to your claim that you are free to judge others of sins you consider yourself to be free of. Not sure I'm going to respond to you again, Ninny, it's too hard to keep track of your confusion and try to bring clarity to you. Besides, your mind's made up.

Promise :)

How ever could I get so lucky ? :jump:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
Check it out...Ninny hit me with a red box for this point.
That's because you are being a hypocrite. Notice I was quoting callie? Ohhhh, that's right, you have double standards :)

Ninny, why can't you ever take blame or rebuke? You can never admit you're wrong can you?

Hypocrite, when you have a charge to level against me do so.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave Miller said:
Christ gave us the standard, know a tree by the fruit it bears.

And a good tree bears the fruits of peace, love, kindness, gentleness, and
self control.

To which you admit asking repentance when you don't bear these fruits.

Wjy is it that the "good trees" at this site are teh wiccans, the buddhists,
the athiests, and only a couple of us Christians?

Mostly because you don't understand law and grace. Most evil is fine by you while you charge God with committing sin.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
That's ok Crow, I tried 4 or 5 times on your posts to dave :) May the Spirit give root to your wisdom in dave's heart :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:
Darn it, Knight, why won't you let me rep Nineveh two posts in a row? :mad:

I feel your pain, Crow! I got the ol' "spread it around" message today after trying to rep Nineveh and you, several times today. :noid:

temple2006

Actually, the whole point of this argument wiht you was to see if you would eventually call me a name. I aws being much more annoying than usual, on purpose. And you did. Which shows that you aren't as against it as you would like us to believe. Thus, you are a hypocrite, and need to re-assess something. It seems that maybe you have, but that doesn't mean you're right. Jesus called names, and we can too.

Litehouse....Are you admitting to baiting?

Last edited:

Lovejoy

Lighthouse said:
This is why they really should have left the formats alone. Verse six is a seperate paragraph from verses 1-5, and from verses 7-12. It's similar to Proverbs, where each point didn't always have anything to do with the point before, or after it.
Very good! I quite agree with that, and find your phrasing of it very apt.

ShadowMaid

Poly said:
I feel your pain, Crow! I got the ol' "spread it around" message today after trying to rep Nineveh and you, several times today. :noid:

I gave one (to bad I couldn't give more) to Nineveh for you ladies. :)

Caille

The Edge said:
Check it out...Ninny hit me with a red box for this point.

Ninny, why can't you ever take blame or rebuke? You can never admit you're wrong can you?

She could if she ever was, but she isn't ever so she never will

:hammer: :dizzy:

Caille

Dave Miller said:
That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I'm supposed to judge a
parakeet contest even though I know nothing about parakeets.

If I were a homosexual person, yes, I'd be in a better position to understand
what they are going through. But I'm not, so I can't.

And either way, your missing the most important part, its God's KINDNESS,
TOLERANCE, AND PATIENCE that leads to repentence, not vile poisonous
degradations like "God hates fags."

I wonder, Dave, if the reason certain "Christians" judge homosexuality so severely might be that it's the only sin they're "allowed" to judge.... :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
jeremiah said:
I, for one am so tired of seeing this thread at or near the top of the active list everytime I check out TOL.

*Bump*

[I don't know why this seems so funny to me....] :chuckle:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
[Jesus]"Thou hast well said, I have no husband: for thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly."[/Jesus]

What isn't confrontational about that? What isn't insulting about it?

Brandon, if you really don't see the difference between that and" Hey Beanie - you're a faggot and you're going to hell !!", then there's little point in conversing with you. One can only hope that some day in ten or twenty years you will have the grace to look back on this period of your life and realize :idea: :sigh: "gee- I really was a jerk."

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
ninny, my charge against you is that you and your friends refuse to accept correction, and that you are so quick to point out problems in others rather than deal with your own sin. You come on here and are so quick to point fingers, and you post these articles about horrible things that are happening and we all cry "boo hoo isn't that horrible" and then just move on. You rarely offer anything of substance; you're just pointing out the bad in the world. At least Bob Enyart offers some solutions. I don't like some of what he has to say but at least he has come up with some plans and some ideas to make things better "in his own way" You're just a complainer, which is part of what Erin accused me of being. But then you stand by her when she tries her little attack on me, and point fingers at me for calling her out on her sin. And notice when I called her out I reached out incontinued friendship and tried to help her. I don't see that Christlikeness coming from you, and think you need to think about that. A lot of people agree that you need to change your attitude. I'm telling you this to help, not to point fingers. And don't give me any more red bars with the word "hypocrite" attached to them if you don't like what I'm telling you. I'll try to help you if I can.

Last edited:

Caille

BillyBob said:
*Bump*

[I don't know why this seems so funny to me....] :chuckle:

do you make sure Jeremiah is active before you bump ?

Now that would be funny - I wonder if you could set it up to bump automatically when he comes on line ? :D :D