Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Do you understand what "libertarian" actually means?

Here's a quick hint, aCW doesn't know the answer.
That was back when I thought you could actually engage in dialog with aCW. I know now that ANY term used in any way will simply cause him to label and denigrate. He is like one of those big, shaven-headed, tattooed men in prison who has the lowest IQ but bullies the entire population. So whether I am or am not a libertarian is pointless here. I don't mind being known as one now, though.

GFR7

This is an interesting article from MSNBC showing how homosexual organizations are joining the Human Rights Campaign in solidarity with robber/attempted cop killer (Saint) Michael Brown.

Nation’s LGBT leaders stand in solidarity with Michael Brown

8-13014

The nation’s LGBT leaders have joined the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) to pen an open letter of solidarity in response to the killing of Michael Brown, the unarmed African-American teenager who was shot and killed by police on Saturday in Ferguson, Missouri.

The coalition of co-signers noted that Brown’s killing transcends LGBT rights. All equality movements are a deeply-connected fabric of the country and its unfulfilled promise of liberty and justice for all, the open letter said.

“It’s an issue that encompasses all communities that have experienced injustice,” said HRC spokesman Adam Talbot. “We can’t be silent because LGBT people come from all races and backgrounds.”

Read more: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nations-lgbt-leaders-stand-solidarity-michael-brown

This is a rather "queer" union as the Black community (along with the Mormons) were responsible for passing Prop 8, the pro traditional marriage legislation in California back in 2008.

Most of California's Black Voters Backed Gay Marriage Ban
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html

It's even more "queer" that the drag queens and fairies at HRC and other homosexual organizations look to the Black community as allies, especially when young punks like (Saint) Michael Brown are notorious for beating up homosexuals.

Beaten for Being Gay in a Black Neighborhood

Being gay is “about the worst thing you can be in black culture,” said Don Lemon, a gay, black news anchor at CNN.

Sometimes you see can see the antipathy in hip hop videos. Other times at the ballot box. Still other times black hostility towards gay people is expressed in the dozens and dozens of hyper-violent episodes of black mob violence against gay people. Some on video.

These crimes are a perfect storm of silence: Predators do not want to get caught. Victims do not want to identify themselves as gay. And newspapers loathe reporting black mob violence.

Read more: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/colin-flaherty/black-mob-violence-against-gays/

Picture-10.png

Of course the common denominator between the homosexual movement and the left wing faction of the Black community (i.e. Jesse "Who shall I shake down this week?" Jackson and Al Sharpton) is that they play the victim card to gain sympathy for their movement.

(We saw that numerous times with GFR7 in previous posts).

The homosexual movement has pretty much always had an intense hatred for law enforcement (who wouldn't be mad if a big bad policeman broke up your love tryst in the bushes of some public park and charged you with lewd act in a public place?).

chad_7.jpg

Speaking of which: I see we have a couple of homosexualist cop haters and (Saint) Michael Brown fans here.

GFR7 and the Jr. Libertarian, tell us why you why both hate the police and support thugs like (Saint) Michael Brown...

(i.e. what was the name of the park you were busted in?).
Stop being a moron. Grow up.

GFR7

I think your re-criminalization campaign should have acted more swiftly, years ago.

In addition to the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association endorsing full LGBT rights, breaking news now that the American Bar Association with nealy half a million members nation wide has just endorsed the same.

Add to this SCOTUS and federal judges and I again wonder where your campaign was 10 or 15 years ago.

Why did you not act sooner?

American Bar Association votes unanimously in favour of LGBT discrimination protections

The American Bar Association (ABA) has voted unanimously to support laws banning discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

Earlier this week the ABA’s House of Delegates voted to endorse such discrimiation protections.

The organisation said LGBT people “have a right to be free from discrimination, threats and violence”, and slammed any “laws, regulations and rules or practices that discriminate” against LGBT people.

Urging “equal protection under the law for all LGBT people”, the resolution urges the repeal of any discriminatory laws already in place.

As well as removing the laws, the resolution urges the US Government to “work to end discrimination against LGBT people”.

The ABA sets ethical codes for the legal profession, academic standards for law schools, and has around 410,000 members.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/08/1...in-favour-of-lgbt-discrimination-protections/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop being a moron. Grow up.

Like I said, homosexuals have a tendency to hate the police (in modern days that hatred goes back to the Stonewall Inn in NYC because the police were always arresting the older fags for 'chicken hawking' and selling drugs).

As shown in this thread,

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103622

you and Jr., without knowing the facts, took the side of a (strong armed) robber who assaulted a police officer and attempted to take his gun.

Spoiler
140815-surveilance-videostills-mn-1100_0_04698ffe1096e69e4d6c203e833bd8f1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a real shocker: The communist founded-pedophile defending ACLU has taken the side of (Saint) Michael Brown.

When communities experience fear, harassment and brutality simply because of who they
are or how they look, we are failing as a nation. In light of the recent events in Missouri,
it is clearer than ever that there is something profoundly wrong in our country.
The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community cannot be silent at this
moment, because LGBT people come from all races, creeds, faiths and backgrounds, and
because all movements of equality are deeply connected. We are all part of the fabric of
this nation and the promise of liberty and justice for all is yet to be fulfilled.
The LGBT community stands with the family of Michael Brown, who was gunned down
in Ferguson, Missouri. We stand with the mothers and fathers of young Black men and
women who fear for the safety of their children each time they leave their homes. We call
on the national and local media to be responsible and steadfast in their coverage of this
story and others like it--racialized killings that have marred this nation since the
beginning of its history. We call on policy makers on all levels of American government
not to shrink from action, and we are deeply grateful to Attorney General Eric Holder and
the Department of Justice for their immediate commitment to a thorough investigation.
At this moment, we are inspired by the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: “In the end,
we will remember not the words of our enemies … but the silence of our friends.”
ACLU
Advocates for Youth
AIDS United
AMBi – The Alliance of Multicultural Bisexuals
Bay Area Bisexual Network
BiNet USA
Bisexual Organizing Project
Bisexual Resource Center
Black Youth Project 100 (BYP100)
Campus Pride
Center for Black Equity, Inc.
CenterLink
COLAGE
Courage Campaign
Equality Federation
Equality Hawaii
Equality Maine
Equality Michigan
Equality North Carolina
Equality New Mexico
Equality Pennsylvania
Equality Texas
Family Equality Council
Fair Wisconsin
Fairness Campaign (KY)

http://www.hrc.org/blog/entry/lgbt-organizations-stand-with-family-of-michael-brown

You and the Jr. Libertarian are in good company GFR7.

GFR7

This is a real shocker: The communist founded-pedophile defending ACLU has taken the side of (Saint) Michael Brown.

When communities experience fear, harassment and brutality simply because of who they
are or how they look, we are failing as a nation. In light of the recent events in Missouri,
it is clearer than ever that there is something profoundly wrong in our country.
The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community cannot be silent at this
moment, because LGBT people come from all races, creeds, faiths and backgrounds, and
because all movements of equality are deeply connected. We are all part of the fabric of
this nation and the promise of liberty and justice for all is yet to be fulfilled.
The LGBT community stands with the family of Michael Brown, who was gunned down
in Ferguson, Missouri. We stand with the mothers and fathers of young Black men and
women who fear for the safety of their children each time they leave their homes. We call
on the national and local media to be responsible and steadfast in their coverage of this
story and others like it--racialized killings that have marred this nation since the
beginning of its history. We call on policy makers on all levels of American government
not to shrink from action, and we are deeply grateful to Attorney General Eric Holder and
the Department of Justice for their immediate commitment to a thorough investigation.
At this moment, we are inspired by the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: “In the end,
we will remember not the words of our enemies … but the silence of our friends.”
ACLU
Advocates for Youth
AIDS United
AMBi – The Alliance of Multicultural Bisexuals
Bay Area Bisexual Network
BiNet USA
Bisexual Organizing Project
Bisexual Resource Center
Black Youth Project 100 (BYP100)
Campus Pride
Center for Black Equity, Inc.
CenterLink
COLAGE
Courage Campaign
Equality Federation
Equality Hawaii
Equality Maine
Equality Michigan
Equality North Carolina
Equality New Mexico
Equality Pennsylvania
Equality Texas
Family Equality Council
Fair Wisconsin
Fairness Campaign (KY)

http://www.hrc.org/blog/entry/lgbt-organizations-stand-with-family-of-michael-brown

You and the Jr. Libertarian are in good company GFR7.
So are you, my man. So are you.

TracerBullet

I think your re-criminalization campaign should have acted more swiftly, years ago.

In addition to the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association endorsing full LGBT rights, breaking news now that the American Bar Association with nealy half a million members nation wide has just endorsed the same.

Add to this SCOTUS and federal judges and I again wonder where your campaign was 10 or 15 years ago.

Why did you not act sooner?

Do you really think that an inane campaign based on hate would stop a civil rights movement?

GFR7

Do you really think that an inane campaign based on hate would stop a civil rights movement?
Well, if he is going to lay claim to having a workable campaign, then he ought to be called to account for having let things become irrevocable. And they are now irrevocable.

TracerBullet

Well, if he is going to lay claim to having a workable campaign, then he ought to be called to account for having let things become irrevocable. And they are now irrevocable.

It's incredibly sad that you think equal rights and equal protection under the law could have been circumvented and that it is a bad thing that this didn't happen

GFR7

It's incredibly sad that you think equal rights and equal protection under the law could have been circumvented and that it is a bad thing that this didn't happen
I don't believe this. Only the areas of SSM and in-school public agenda. These are beyond equal rights.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet

I don't believe this. Only the areas of SSM and in-school public agenda. These are beyond equal rights.

1. There can be LGBTQ taught in schools,....
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4005852&postcount=1414

Let's try your reply to your fellow homoseuxalist Tracerbullet again:

I don't believe this. Only the area of SSM and in-school public agenda.

There, that's better.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4005852&postcount=1414

Let's try your reply to your fellow homoseuxalist Tracerbullet again:

There, that's better.
Eh, put a sock in it. You have selective bias, and your estimation of me is all afoul. I don't care about you and your bogus, unworkable campaign. You've yet to help a single, solitary person with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eh, put a sock in it. You have selective bias, and your estimation of me is all afoul. I don't care about you and your bogus, unworkable campaign. You've yet to help a single, solitary person with it.

(My my, someone is irritable tonight).

Methamphetamine use increases the heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and rate of breathing, and it frequently results in violent behavior in users. Meth also dilates the pupils and produces temporary hyperactivity, euphoria, a sense of increased energy, and tremors. High doses or chronic use have been associated with increased nervousness, irritability, and paranoia. Withdrawal from high doses produces severe depression.
http://www.defense.gov/specials/drugawareness/meth.html

Status
Not open for further replies.