Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Since you were probably busy making a floral arrangment or giving someone a perm and didn't notice it, I guess I should repeat the most important part of Sorba's statement .

You seem to have a thing for flower arranging and hairdressing so is this another form of projection on your part? I've as much interest in either as I have scouring the net for graphic homosexual material on a daily basis...

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions was a pedophile?

Say it aint so Art!

I highly doubt he was the first to accept the obvious and your far right blog site hardly counts as evidence either way.

Oh, as you somehow seem to have missed or are uncomfortable for some reason with answering the question I asked you here it is again:

Are you straight?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Since you were probably busy making a floral arrangment or giving someone a perm and didn't notice it, I guess I should repeat the most important part of Sorba's statement .

You seem to have a thing for flower arranging and hairdressing so is this another form of projection on your part? I've as much interest in either as I have scouring the net for graphic homosexual material on a daily basis...

With your interest in women's clothing I'm definitely going with window dresser.

Quote:
The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions was a pedophile?

Say it aint so Art!

I highly doubt he was the first to accept the obvious and your far right blog site hardly counts as evidence either way.

"Circa 1860, in an effort to garner support to repeal Paragraph 175 of the German Penal Code which criminalized sodomy, Ulrichs began to spread a theory that defined individuals experiencing SSA as members of a “thirdgender.” Ulrichs proposed that individuals who develop same‐sex attraction do so because of a psycho‐spiritual mix‐up, in which a man’s body becomes inhabited by a woman’s soul (and vice versa for women). Ulrichs coined the terms “Urning” (male) and “Dailing” (female) to refer to members of this “thirdgender,”
which was neither male nor female, but a combination of both. The
term “Uranian” was introduced in 1862 as a new designation for same‐gender sexuality in general (both Urnings and Dailings). He took the term from Plato’s Symposium, in which same‐sex Eros is said to fall under the protection of the ninth muse, Urania. Ulrichs reasoned that since same‐sex attractions were natural, sodomy should not be criminalized.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as circa 1860.

Oh, as you somehow seem to have missed or are uncomfortable for some reason with answering the question I asked you here it is again:

Are you straight?

You and your...ahem...guy friend Captain Obvious (aka Aaron, aka WizardofOz) already played that game in Part 2. I'm happily married and we have beautiful children.

If I didn't know better Art I'd get the notion that you feel uncomfortable talking about a 'gay' pioneer like Karl Heinrich Ulrichs being a "lover of boys".

Arthur Brain

With your interest in women's clothing I'm definitely going with window dresser.

And now window dressing as well? Your projection gets more and more transparent...

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as 1862.

It'll go back before then and your silly little far right blog doesn't reflect actual reality regardless.

You and your...ahem...guy friend Captain Obvious (aka Aaron, aka WizardofOz) already played that game in Part 2. I'm happily married and we have beautiful children.

If I didn't know better Art I'd get the notion that you feel uncomfortable talking about a 'gay' pioneer like Karl Heinrich Ulrichs being a "lover of boys".

I didn't ask you about your marital status, I asked whether you're straight. It's very hard to believe that a supposedly happily married man with children would have sooooooo much time to dedicate to not only maintaining his own pet fixated blog but also the time to continually scour the net for a myriad sources of gay focussed material to 'inform' it. It's about as believable as you being a cop.

alwight

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as circa 1860.
What about the left-handed gene aCW? Or is left-handedness a lifestyle choice too?

But apparently you could nevertheless choose to be gay as a hobby, right?
Some people here, including me, seem to think that homosexuals are already your hobby aCW, in a way that no straight person would particularly want to be. :sherlock:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I didn't ask you about your marital status, I asked whether you're straight. It's very hard to believe that a supposedly happily married man with children would have sooooooo much time to dedicate to not only maintaining his own pet fixated blog but also the time to continually scour the net for a myriad sources of gay focussed material to 'inform' it. It's about as believable as you being a cop.

If I were an ardent defender of buggery and the movement that flourished since it's decriminalization like you are and someone pointed out that practically every major icon of the movement was either a pedophile/pederast or defended sex with children, (Ulrichs, Hay, Kameny, Milk Savage, Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.) and that child molestation organizations like NAMBLA and PIE were started by homosexual activists, I'd want to change the subject too.

When I sit next to my beautiful wife in church and thank God for what he's blessed me with and see the other happily married Christian couples sitting in the pews, I want to share that happiness with others.

I don't know what happened in your childhood to bring you to this terribly sad state that you're in Art (and I honestly don't think that you do either), but change is possible.

Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and He will do miracles so that you too can have the happiness that millions and millions of Christians have:

576939.JPG

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

What about the left-handed gene aCW? Or is left-handedness a lifestyle choice too?

(Sigh, Al's newest obsession kinda makes me long for the days of old when he was on his shellfish fixation).

alwight

Quote:

(Sigh, Al's newest obsession kinda makes me long for the days of old when he was on his shellfish fixation).
Are you trying your best to mock me here aCW? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
file36649.jpg

In these 20 pages amongst other things you'll get more information on the tragedy of 'gay' teen suicides and the realities of the homosexual lifestyle. Homosexual 'culture' is reviewed with the annual GLAAD Awards. LGBTQueer/liberal racism is revealed and the discussion turns once again to 'reparative therapy'/SOCE (sexual orientation change efforts) and video testimonies by 150 EX homosexuals.

Table of contents for pages 321-340

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4275915&postcount=6842

TracerBullet

I just wanna know why adults are adversely effected by rape and in your mind children aren't.
never said they weren't. But the studies you put didn't include children and didn't say anything about rape altering someone's sexual orientation. And noting is said anywhere about childhood sexual abuse leads to homosexuality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I just wanna know why adults are adversely effected by rape and in your mind children aren't.

never said they weren't.

So an innocent impressionable young child who was RAPED likely by someone he knew and trusted (an uncle or a family friend who mommy and daddy trusted to be alone with their son even though they knew he was a filthy disease ridden sodomite) would have an influence on that child's outlook on human sexuality?

But the studies you put didn't include children and didn't say anything about rape altering someone's sexual orientation. And noting is said anywhere about childhood sexual abuse leads to homosexuality.

Can "questioning" one's sexuality lead to altering it?

Lifestyle

Survivors in this stage can have their lifestyle affected in some of the following ways:

Questioning their sexual identity or sexual orientation (more typical of men raped by other men or women raped by other women.[16][17]).

Sexual relationships become disturbed.[18] Many survivors have reported that they were unable to re-establish normal sexual relations and often shied away from sexual contact for some time after the rape. Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4304238&postcount=7559

TracerBullet

If I were an ardent defender of buggery and the movement that flourished since it's decriminalization like you are and someone pointed out that practically every major icon of the movement was either a pedophile/pederast or defended sex with children, (Ulrichs, Hay, Kameny, Milk Savage, Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.) and that child molestation organizations like NAMBLA and PIE were started by homosexual activists, I'd want to change the subject too.
an ardent defender of truth or any decent person would call you on the carpet for lying.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions [Karl Heinrich Ulrichs] was a pedophile?

No he wasn't.

He was however a lifelong advocate of the criminalization of child sexual abuse.

Not according to historian (and proud and unrepentant homosexual) Hubert Kennedy.

1 Kennedy, Hubert. “Man/Boy Love in the Writing of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs” Kennedy in Pascal,
Mark (ed.) p. 15.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Kennedy

Hubert6.jpg

Nazaroo

Life was simpler when pedophiles were taken into the woods and buried,
rather than being given government contracts.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, I simply recognize and support the rights of consenting adults - both gay and straight - to have private lives free of interference from zealous busybodies and nutballs like yourself. I'm not an 'ardent defender' of any particular movement and have zero tolerance for child molestation or anyone who advocates it. That also includes cranks who think preying on 15 year old girls is okay.

When I sit next to my beautiful wife in church and thank God for what he's blessed me with and see the other happily married Christian couples sitting in the pews, I want to share that happiness with others.

Nope, not buying it. There's no way a happily married man would spend such an inordinate amount of time on the net searching out the plethora of homosexual material that you do.

I don't know what happened in your childhood to bring you to this terribly sad state that you're in Art (and I honestly don't think that you do either), but change is possible.

Nothing happened, and heterosexuality may be sad or unattainable for you perhaps but I see nothing terrible about it. Why would you think being straight is in any way bad? Projecting again? Very strange...

Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and He will do miracles so that you too can have the happiness that millions and millions of Christians have:

Are you straight?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Let's start by criminalizing sin. Let's throw out the grace of Jesus and go back the Mosaic Law. No? That's right. We are all doomed."
Who is "we"? :dizzy: If you are not a doer of the word of God you are not a Christian (1 Jn 3:10, Jas 1:23). :hammer: The law is for the lawless (1 Ti 1:9). The punishment for (Ex 20:14) adultery (Lev 20:10-12) and homosexuality (Lev 20:13) is death. ACW is a okay with an adulterer or homo going free. God is not: You profane my name by causing people to die who should not die (e.g. abortion) and allowing people to live who should not live (e.g. adulterers/homos, Eze 13:19).

"How are we to treat all people ? Love them!"
We do love them and we prove it by telling them the truth (1 Thess 1:5). :poly:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Life was simpler when pedophiles were taken into the woods and buried,
rather than being given government contracts.

Careful Naz, you're going to make the LGBTQueer activists following this thread extremely nervous with talk like that.

However: I do recall hearing about the days that conversations such as this went on:

Man #1: "What ever happened to that queer acting fellow that used to like to hang around young boys?"

Man #2: "I heard that he...cough cough cough...left town."

I've shown that there are laws on the books that if enforced, would keep these sexual degenerates far away from children. I'll share another law that would as well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.