Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, what's there to argue with where it comes to objective journalistic integrity such as Sorba's? Oh, wait...

How many of those interviewed in the video who identify themselves as "homosexual" openly admitted that they were raped as a youth by a homosexual pedophile/pederast Art?

Arthur Brain

Now that one of your own has confirmed that rape is one of the environmental factors that brings on homosexual desires, is there anything else that you'd like to add before your serving of crow Art?

Considering that nobody's denied that rape can have a horrendous affect on the psyche of the victim I'm not sure why you think you've scored some sort of point here. :AMR:

I see that you like to use the word "all". Where has it been stated or even suggested that "all" of those who have same sex desires and later engage in homosex were physically molested as a child? It certainly wasn't from this post which I've used numerous times since Part 2 which shows the different environmental factors that bring on homosexual desires.

Well, unless you're now prepared to concede that homosexuality can simply be a natural state for some people then it's effectively you that argues that every single homosexual must have been subjected to something that developed homo or bi-sexual attraction. So which is it?

That being said: As we've seen through the personal testimonies of numerous people (both here on TOL and in videos and articles that I've presented) physical molestation (rape) as a child played a significant role in developing same sex attractions and later engaging in them.

To counteract any "ludicrous theory" floating around in this thread, perhaps you could have some practicing homosexuals tell us that their same sex desires

"just happened".

You could quite easily find people who will tell you just that aCW, as you know.

Arthur Brain

How many of those interviewed in the video who identify themselves as "homosexual" openly admitted that they were raped as a youth by a homosexual pedophile/pederast Art?

How many people told Sorba what he didn't want to hear? If I want to subject myself to biased propaganda I'll go read World Nut Daily thanks...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

How many people told Sorba what he didn't want to hear? If I want to subject myself to biased propaganda I'll go read World Nut Daily thanks...

The answer to my question is "numerous".

Since Ryan Sorba didn't videotape those who identify themselves as homosexual telling him that they were born with that...

"Just Happens gene"

perhaps you could have some people come forward and tell us that they remember every moment of their life from birth and that they were never exposed to anything that would later lead them to having same sex desires.

alwight

So it is you then aCW, glad we got that sorted out.
(Busted). Yes Al, twas I that wrote 2,000 years of Judeo-Christian legislation and here in the US over 200 years of legislation criminalizing homosexuality. What gave it away?
I don't know about that aCW but clearly, in your mind at least, you are the current authority on what is "natural". :)

Still no rational response from you then. Defending bigotry isn't easy it seems.
I've learned that attempts at rational discussions with evil people aren't possible Al, therefore I mock them.
Presumably then you are also the authority on what is "evil", right?
Your attempts at mockery however, if I have spotted any, mainly seem to be lacking in poignancy, counterpoint, humour and wit if you ask me.
A bit more practice is needed maybe?
Try mocking me sometime, I'll not mind. :)

However please say if I'm wrong to assume here that you think being left-handed is unnatural, that you consider left-handedness is a perversion and a lifestyle choice since there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a left-handed gene any day soon.
I think that anyone that compares an unnatural disease ridden sexual perversion that often times brings early death to those who engage in it with being left handed is an extremely mentally disturbed person desperately in need of help.
Except I wasn't doing that, I was merely comparing your assertions of reality with reality itself. But I notice that you again rather clearly avoided committing yourself on whether being left-handed was natural or unnatural, which after all you are the authority, right?

I thought you were whining before about there not being any evidence aCW, but now you seem to think there is and from apparently selected esteemed writers of stuff.
However I'm not as convinced as you that your selected writers of stuff for whatever motives they might have, can be as evidentially convincing as individual people themselves are and their own personal testimony as to what they think comes naturally.
The topic of discussion in the post that I was referring to dealt with rape and the effects that it had on it's victims. One of the "writers of stuff" quoted was homosexual activist and UC Davis Professor/American Psychological Association member Gregory Herek. If you need help understanding the post Al, just ask.
Perhaps you would you care to offer me something from Herek that evidentially suggests that sexuality is a choice and not an innate trait. I might even be convinced by it.

Then you should indeed get out more aCW, perhaps actually talk to a few gay people instead mainly believing other homophobic bigots?
I've seen the AIDS clinics and graveyards of those who prematurely died because they refused to do something about their changeable behavior; they both do enough "talking".
Your selfless love of all of humanity has once again put me to shame aCW. :rolleyes:

Nor for left-handedness either.
What kind of medication are you on for your psychiatric disorder Al?
Are you also the authority on psychiatric disorders too, wow! :shocked:.
aCW you are truly are a legend in your own lunchtime.

You are a right-handed person yourself I presume aCW?
I wouldn't want to encourage anyone who had chosen a perversion to be left-handed, when clearly only being right-handed is "natural".
Perhaps left-handed people should all be criminalised, or at least be made to have reparative therapy to change their sinister evil ways! :IA:

You will no doubt believe whoever it suits you to believe aCW the actual truth has never been allowed to rain on your homophobes' parade before. You will no doubt continue to ignore the vast majority of gay people who were not abused but are nevertheless gay.
Different environmental factors play into why people end up having same sex desires. Being sexually molested in their youth is just one of them.
Clearly that is what you'd like to think is always the case but sadly for you it simply isn't true. :nono:

Your testimony would seem to be that you in fact can choose which sex, or perhaps both, that floats your boat?
My conclusion is that you are much more concerned about resisting the same sex part since it seems to endlessly fascinate you.
That being said: How many times were you "tested" back in those glorious days when you weren't ashamed of your sexual orientation?
Oh come on aCW you can do better than that, where have I ever shown any shame at all in my own innate and un-chosen sexual preference?

At least you're only wanting homosexuals locked up, or is that what you say here?
When you chat to others like you, I rather suspect the knives (and stones) soon come out, right aCW?
Once a person has reached the level of perversion that you've reached Al (i.e. do your own thing) I think if forced therapy doesn't work, that society doesn't have any choice but to lock you up (for your own safety as well as for the safety of innocent children).
What is clear is that bigots would rather attempt to compel others by force than to consider tolerating difference. :plain:

Arthur Brain

The answer to my question is "numerous".

Well it's your answer to your own question...

Since Ryan Sorba didn't videotape those who identify themselves as homosexual telling him that they were born with that...

"Just Happens gene"

Well of course he wouldn't videotape anyone who told him they were just naturally gay as it would hardly fit with his little agenda would it?

perhaps you could have some people come forward and tell us that they remember every moment of their life from birth and that they were never exposed to anything that would later lead them to having same sex desires.

Eh, you know fine well that homosexuality is simply how some people are wired, with no abuse or unstable environmental factors playing a part whatsoever. Prove otherwise (and by 'prove' I mean actual proof. Not some dumb propaganda piece, quack 'studies' or far right blogs.)

TracerBullet

If you can't supply some kind of evidence, I'm afraid that I'll just have to go with the evidence provided by various studies and more importantly personal testimonies showing that same sex desires come from environmental factors.

I assume you are referring to the fake data studies of Paul Cameron again

TracerBullet

Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.
all of the victimized participants in this study "reported experiencing a bias-related criminal victimization since age 16" not before. so this does nothing to support your nonsense that homosexuality is the result of child sexual abuse.

17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.
the men in this study were heterosexual and most of them were abused by women

18. ^ deVisser, R. O., Smith, A. M., Rissel, C. E., Richters, J. and Grulich, A. E. (2003). "Sex in Australia: Experiences of sexual coercion among a representative sample of adults". Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 27 (2): 198–203.
again most of the men here were victims of sexual assault after reaching adulthood.

doi:10.1111/j.1467-842X.2003.tb00808.x. PMID 14696711
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_trauma_syndrome

G. Herek, that name sounds familiar doesn't it Art?

Wait, that surely isn't UC Davis Professor Gregory Herek of the American Psychological Association who is an ardent homosexual activist, the same Gregory Herek that I've been talking about in previous posts?

jhoneycutt.jpg

Now that one of your own has confirmed that rape is one of the environmental factors that brings on homosexual desires, is there anything else that you'd like to add before your serving of crow Art?
Herek said nothing of the sort

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...perhaps you could have some people come forward and tell us that they remember every moment of their life from birth and that they were never exposed to anything that would later lead them to having same sex desires.

Eh, you know fine well that homosexuality is simply how some people are wired, with no abuse or unstable environmental factors playing a part whatsoever. Prove otherwise (and by 'prove' I mean actual proof. Not some dumb propaganda piece, quack 'studies' or far right blogs.)

I guess I missed the evidence showing that people who have same sex desires (and often times act on them) were "wired" that way Art.

Since no one is coming forward with testimony stating that they remember every moment of their life, therefore their homosexual desires were innate and not a product of their environment, why don't you be a trendsetter Art and be the first? (Who knows, maybe Al and TracerBullet will take your que and be honest about their unnatural sexual desires as well).

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.

all of the victimized participants in this study "reported experiencing a bias-related criminal victimization since age 16" not before. so this does nothing to support your nonsense that homosexuality is the result of child sexual abuse.

While I normally don't take the word of a LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activist such as yourself TB, I did note that the links did use the words "men" and "adults".

So in your mixed up muddled up shook up world, men (adults) who were raped by those who engage in homosex were adversely effected by the traumatic experience, and those 8, 10 and 12 year old boys that were raped by the same were not? (They just shook it off and went back to playing hop scotch).

17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.

the men in this study were heterosexual and most of them were abused by women

Refer to my above statement about believing LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists. That being said, the others that weren't abused by women...let me guess...were abused by aliens?

alien-hybrid-picture-83.jpg

TracerBullet

Quote:

While I normally don't take the word of a LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activist such as yourself TB, I did note that the links did use the words "men" and "adults".

So in your mixed up muddled up shook up world, men (adults) who were raped by those who engage in homosex were adversely effected by the traumatic experience, and those 8, 10 and 12 year old boys that were raped by the same were not? (They just shook it off and went back to playing hop scotch).

Refer to my above statement about believing LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists. That being said, the others that weren't abused by women...let me guess...were abused by aliens?

The studies you cited do not in any way support your nonsense

Arthur Brain

I guess I missed the evidence showing that people who have same sex desires (and often times act on them) were "wired" that way Art.

It's pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above 47, so I guess that does kinda rule you out to be fair.

Since no one is coming forward with testimony stating that they remember every moment of their life, therefore their homosexual desires were innate and not a product of their environment, why don't you be a trendsetter Art and be the first? (Who knows, maybe Al and TracerBullet will take your que and be honest about their unnatural sexual desires as well).

Hmm, being attracted to women may not come naturally to you aCW but it does for me, and I fail to see anything unnatural about it?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The studies you cited do not in any way support your nonsense

I just wanna know why adults are adversely effected by rape and in your mind children aren't.

"Survivors in this stage can have their lifestyle affected in some of the following ways:

Questioning their sexual identity or sexual orientation (more typical of men raped by other men or women raped by other women.[16][17]).

Sexual relationships become disturbed.[18] Many survivors have reported that they were unable to re-establish normal sexual relations and often shied away from sexual contact for some time after the rape. Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4304238&postcount=7559

Wait, let homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia/pederasty Peter Tatchell answer that for you:

Tatchell.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've mentioned the name "Ryan Sorba" numerous times in this 3 part thread, now it's time to tell more about this truly great conservative.

"Ryan Sorba is an author, columnist, and conservative political activist. Ryan is currently serving as Chairman of the Young Conservatives of California (YCC).

Prior to YCC Ryan served as the Chairman of the California Young Americans for Freedom as well as National Director of Membership and Campus Leadership for the DeVos Freedom Center at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute in Wilmington, Delaware. Ryan recruited 13,876 new members his first year at ISI -more than doubling the Institute's 55 year annual membership recruitment record. Ryan Sorba has helped to found or maintain 102 independent conservative clubs on college campuses nationwide, a list of these clubs can be viewed below.

In 2009 Ryan participated in the now famous undercover ACORN investigation along with Hannah Giles and James O'Keefe. The investigation led John Boehner to introduce H.R. 3571, the Defund ACORN Act, which was eventually adopted as part of H.R. 3221, the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009.

The passage of the bill which defunded ACORN led the organization into bankruptcy. ACORN received more than $53 million in direct funding from the federal government between 1994 and 2009, and has likely received substantially more indirectly through states and localities that receive federal block grants...

In February 2010, fresh off the ACORN investigation Ryan gave his famous CPAC 2010 Speech. During his speech Ryan condemned organizers for bringing the left-wing homosexual activist organization GOProud to the event.

Although Ryan was booed by the audience at the time, which was composed largely of Ron Paul supporters, 9/11 Truthers, and anarcho-capitalists -not conservatives, the speech became the catalyst for a movement to remove David Keene as Chairman of the American Conservative Union, the organization which hosts CPAC.

The following year Mr. Keene was removed as Chairman for a variety of reasons, including financial mismanagement and controversies surrounding GOProud and Islamists Grover Norquist and Suhail Kahn.

Ryan considers Keene's removal as Chair of CPAC as the most important victory he has been a part of during his young career as an activist: "While defunding ACORN was extremely important, removing Keene will change the direction of the Conservative movement for the next 20 years," he says...

Ryan Sorba graduated from California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology in 2007. During this time he founded the CSUSB chapter of the College Republicans. Taking time off from school in 2006 he helped found 22 independent Conservative clubs on college campuses in Massachusetts and 8 in Southern California working as a Field Representative for the Campus Leadership Program at the Leadership Institute.

Ryan has given numerous lectures on college campuses nationwide on subjects such as The History of the Conservative Intellectual Movement Since 1945 and the subject of his forthcoming book The “Born Gay” Hoax, which he hopes will serve as a great asset to conservatives in the culture war. A published rough-draft can be seen here.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

Read more: http://ryansorba.blogspot.com/p/about.html

Ryan+Speaking+at+Truth+Academy.jpg

Back later with more from Ryan Sorba.

Arthur Brain

Oh boy, the crank who thinks homosexuality is a 'hobby' like playing basketball. No wonder you venerate him so much...

:freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh boy, the crank who thinks homosexuality is a 'hobby' like playing basketball. No wonder you venerate him so much...

:freak:

What can I say Art but for some sexual degenerates people, hanging out in public restroom toilet stalls spreading STD's to complete strangers is a "hobby".

Sorba was right on about using the word "gay" (from your RightWingWatch article) :

Sorba: The other issue is, a lot of people lose their confidence when they talk about this issue, because the other side is so good at putting you into a corner with their terms, which is why this panel is so important, because he who defines the terms controls the debate. Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires. If fundamental human rights are based on capricious desires, guess what, we’d have every group on this planet with a different hobby arguing for fundamental rights and benefits based on the fact that they play hockey, based on the fact that they play basketball or surf, or anything that they’re interested in.

Barber: Did you catch that, Brian? I can see the Right Wing Watch headline now, ‘Sorba Calls Homosexuality a Hobby.’ I just gave it to you, go ahead and use that.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ryan-sorba-calls-homosexuality-hobby

Arthur Brain

What can I say Art but for some sexual degenerates people, hanging out in public restroom toilet stalls spreading STD's to complete strangers is a "hobby".

Sorba was right on about using the word "gay" (from your RightWingWatch article) :

Sorba: The other issue is, a lot of people lose their confidence when they talk about this issue, because the other side is so good at putting you into a corner with their terms, which is why this panel is so important, because he who defines the terms controls the debate. Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires. If fundamental human rights are based on capricious desires, guess what, we’d have every group on this planet with a different hobby arguing for fundamental rights and benefits based on the fact that they play hockey, based on the fact that they play basketball or surf, or anything that they’re interested in.

Barber: Did you catch that, Brian? I can see the Right Wing Watch headline now, ‘Sorba Calls Homosexuality a Hobby.’ I just gave it to you, go ahead and use that.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ryan-sorba-calls-homosexuality-hobby

Well perhaps you and Sorba could choose to entertain having homosexual encounters (location of such not particularly relevant) but for most folk hobbies are something that have some sort of actual appeal...

Are you straight?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...exuality-hobby

Well perhaps you and Sorba could choose to entertain having homosexual encounters (location of such not particularly relevant) but for most folk hobbies are something that have some sort of actual appeal...

Since you were probably busy making a floral arrangment or giving someone a perm and didn't notice it, I guess I should repeat the most important part of Sorba's statement .

"Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires."

Speaking of the "gay identity": I found this bit of information most informative.

From Ryan Sorba's book "The Born Gay Hoax":

The Origin of the “Gay” Identity

“Uranians of the World, Unite!
(Activist Slogan)

"A little over one‐hundred and fifty years ago, the first concept of an inborn “homosexual” condition began to circulate in Germany. Prior to this time there is no known record of any human being ever claiming to have been born with same‐sex attractions (SSA). The originator of the novel concept was Karl Heinrich Ulrichs (1825‐95). Ulrichs, the “grandfather of the world ‘gay’ rights movement” was a lawyer, political activist, and known pedophile. At the age of fourteen Ulrichs was seduced by his riding instructor, a man about thirty years old.1 Observers familiar with the high correlation between childhood sexual molestation and adult same‐sex attraction might conclude that this youthful experience was the cause of Ulrichs’s fixation."
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions was a pedophile?

Say it aint so Art!

karl-ulrichs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.