Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Apparently God has some good advice on how to treat slaves aCW, we'd better reintroduce slavery too perhaps?
The type of slavery you are thinking of is not permitted in the OT whatsoever. I'm sure someone on this board has slapped this lie down well enough in the past...
While it's always enlightening to be told what I'm thinking and I've seen one or two stuttering attempts at "slapping...down", but nothing particularly convincing so far.:nono:

If Paul (NT) is an example to Christians everywhere regarding slavery then God, through him, apparently approves of friendships with the owners of slaves and knows how slaves should be treated.
Paul returns one runaway slave, Onesimus, to his "rightful" owner Philemon thereby leaving an opportunity to condemn such ownership of people as clearly missed. We must perhaps conclude at least a tacit acceptance of slavery and presumably therefore that of God too?

SammyT

No, what you are thinking of is indentured servants, the bible condemns chattel slavery. So no, Christianity does not Tacitly support slavery.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I've acknowledged in an earlier post that some of those that are infected with HIV/AIDS do live longer because they pump themselves full of AIDS cocktails. Notice I said "some".

I can only imagine how excited you must be that you can leave your life of celibacy (which obviously you were frightened into) once a cure is found for one of the diseases that come with same sex buggery.

Being that God won't be mocked, don't get your hopes up too high.

Sinful behavior was here long before I was born, and it will be here (most likely...unless Jesus returns in the next few decades) long after I leave this life to spend eternity with God.

BTW, are your scientists working on ways to cure many of the other diseases and disorders that come with the homosexual lifestyle?

Take for instance this 52 year old bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT etc etc etc acronym) who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge due to depression (wait, I thought homosexuals in "gay friendly environments" didn't get depressed?).

I would advise you to examine the medical data within the last year or so. "Some" is "Most".

Those who have become infected with HIV/AIDS (the vast majority being homosexual and bisexual males) are still dying from "HIV-related opportunistic infections and diseases":

People with advanced HIV infection are vulnerable to infections and malignancies that are called 'opportunistic infections' because they take advantage of the opportunity offered by a weakened immune system.

A partial list of the world's most common HIV-related opportunistic infections and diseases includes:Bacterial diseases such as tuberculosis, MAC, bacterial pneumonia and septicaemia (blood poisoning)Protozoal diseases such as toxoplasmosis, microsporidiosis, cryptosporidiosis, isopsoriasis and leishmaniasis. Fungal diseases such as PCP, candidiasis, cryptococcosis and penicilliosis. Viral diseases such as those caused by cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex and herpes zoster virusHIV-associated malignancies such as Kaposi's sarcoma, lymphoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Different conditions typically occur at different stages of HIV infection. In early HIV disease people can develop tuberculosis, malaria, bacterial pneumonia, herpes zoster, staphylococcal skin infections and septicaemia. These are diseases that people with normal immune systems can also get, but with HIV they occur at a much higher rate. It also takes longer for a person with HIV to recover than it takes for someone with a healthy immune system. When the immune system is very weak due to advanced HIV disease or AIDS, opportunistic infections such as PCP, toxoplasmosis and cryptococcosis develop. Some infections can spread to a number of different organs, which is known as 'disseminated' or 'systemic' disease. Many of the opportunistic infections that occur at this late stage can be fatal.

http://www.avert.org/hiv-opportunistic-infections.htm

Keep in mind that 50,000 people annually are infected with HIV here in the US. Homosexual and bisexual males are disproportionately represented in that number. Also keep in mind that 16% of those infected with HIV don't know that they have it and that 32% are diagnosed late in their illness.
http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/the-hivaids-epidemic-in-the-united-states/

"Pumped themselves full" is actually "Take 1-3 pill". Which is probably less than the amount of statins and lisonopril you take per day for your cholesterol and high blood pressue.

That would be 1-3 more HAART pills than I take DR. Surely you're not implying that these pills are a cure all for other conditions that homosexuals males are afflicted with? (syphilis, gonorrhea, as well as the above "opportunistic infections and diseases").

Once again, your projections are wildly off. I was not frightened into anything. I lived through the entire breadth of the AIDS epidemic, only entering the celibate life in my middle age. Fear had nothing to do with my choices. If I do ever leave a celibate life, it will be for different and hopefully loving reasons. Unlike you, my life has never been defined by fear.

Paraphrasing the words of my good friend Sandy:

"You must have not been a real homosexual" (me thinkz that DR gave his boyfriend a handshake instead of a kiss if he lived through the AIDS epidemic).

Being that God speaks far more harshly towards those who are judgmental, hateful, and unkind than he ever did about homosexuals, you have far more to worry about from God than I.

Have you been fitted for a millstone yet?

millstone-232x300.jpg

Matthew 18:1-6

Hopefully synthetic biology and gene therapy will provide many cures for organic diseases. Even if they do not, everyone dies, so whats your point?

Diseases caused by buggery are considered "organic diseases"?

Why not just recriminalize homosexuality and get these people the help that they so desperately need?

Arthur Brain

Why don't you just explain how you would actually have homosexuality recriminalized and just how you'd have any remotely realistic chance of it coming about? You've been beating the same drum for well over two years and your ideal is no closer to happening so blogs certainly don't work...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you just explain how you would actually have homosexuality recriminalized and just how you'd have any remotely realistic chance of it coming about?

Elect good Christian men and women into public office and take control of our culture. Easier said than done, but then it took the sexual anarchy movement over 50 years to get where they are today.

You've been beating the same drum for well over two years and your ideal is no closer to happening so blogs certainly don't work...

Who knows how many people have become informed since I started this project Art? And who knows how many people see a change of laws (along with cultural mores') as the only options to cure this disease that our once great country is afflicted with?

I can tell that you're threatened by the truth.

GFR7

The problem with the disease model in anti-gay advocacy

The problem with the disease model in anti-gay advocacy

The problem with using the medical/disease model in anti-homosexual advocacy is that rapid increases in phramacology and treatment make the model dated (the 1980s fear era is over for the most part).
(see article below)

Homosexuality is either wrong or it isn't. It either poses harm to the social order or it doesn't (the public has no interest in what religion says in terms of social policy).

The disease model implies that with cures, homosexuality is more acceptable.

As Recriminalization would likely only come about if suddenly a new strain of HIV were to bring back the panic of the '80s, absent this, the idea of decreasing the power of the rainbow agenda in schools, on college campuses, in media and popular culture, seems a more effective cure at this late date.

HIV/AIDS Research: 30 Years of Progress

In the 1980s and early 1990s, AIDS was a virtual death sentence. Patients had to endure numerous hospitalizations to treat opportunistic infections before they eventually succumbed to the illness. The disease was also very costly to the health care system and society as a whole. Discovery and introduction of new medicines over the past 15 years have greatly improved the outlook for HIV patients and reduced the need for costly health care services.

In the 30 years since the discovery of the HIV virus, 31 medicines have been approved to treat HIV infection, and a 20 year old diagnosed with HIV can expect to live 50 years. With nearly 90 medicines in development for the treatment of HIV/AIDS, promising treatment gains are on the horizon.

“There is a stunning contrast between how I felt as a physician-scientist in the 1980s and the optimism I feel today as more infections are prevented and lifesaving drugs increasingly become available throughout the world.”

—Anthony Fauci, MD, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health, Washington Post, 2011[ii]

Medical Advances in HIV/AIDS

Life with HIV/AIDS has changed dramatically.

Patients diagnosed with AIDS in 1990 could expect to live only months, during which time they would be likely to contract a number of opportunistic infections. The only treatment available had to be taken every four hours—around the clock—and had serious side effects. Since the approval of the anti-retroviral treatments (ART) in 1995, the AIDS death rate has dropped by 83%.[iii] If diagnosed today, a range of treatment options, including different combinations of drugs, often keep patients symptom-free for years.

Antiretroviral therapy has been simplified to the point where treatment with a single, multidrug pill once a day is possible with generally manageable adverse effects

"The development of [antiretroviral therapy (ART)] has been the one of the greatest accomplishments of basic and translational research: approximately 30 anti-HIV agents are licensed and evidence-based guidelines have been developed for their optimal use. Combination ART with at least 3 drugs has resulted in substantial reductions in morbidity and mortality in both rich and poor countries.

http://www.innovation.org/index.cfm/impactofinnovation/Progress_in_HIV-AIDS_Research

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The problem with using the medical/disease model in anti-homosexual advocacy is that rapid increases in phramacology and treatment make the model dated (the 1980s fear era is over for the most part).
(see article below)

Quote:
I wasn't born yesterday kid, I know a fraud when I read one. That being said:

I've spent quite a bit of time exposing you in this thread, documenting you using the typical homosexual catchphrases like "Separation of Church and State", "police state" and "door to door searches" when it comes to reasons why this particular sin shouldn't be recriminalized.

I really have no desire to expose you and your boyfriend any further, so if you would be so kind as to swish on out of this thread and stay out so I can return to business, it would be appreciated.

Yesterday, 11:34 AM
You don't know who you're speaking to , but yes, we have closed this conversation.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3997787&postcount=1292

It appears that this "closed conversation" lasted a little over 24 hours.

Aren't the massive homo threads that you've started here on TOL keeping you busy enough kid?

GFR7

Quote:
I wasn't born yesterday kid, I know a fraud when I read one. That being said:

I've spent quite a bit of time exposing you in this thread, documenting you using the typical homosexual catchphrases like "Separation of Church and State", "police state" and "door to door searches" when it comes to reasons why this particular sin shouldn't be recriminalized.

I really have no desire to expose you and your boyfriend any further, so if you would be so kind as to swish on out of this thread and stay out so I can return to business, it would be appreciated.

Yesterday, 11:34 AM

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3997787&postcount=1292

It appears that this "closed conversation" lasted a little over 24 hours.

Aren't the massive homo threads that you've started here on TOL keeping you busy enough kid?
Right. Let's not pretend to be literal-minded: I meant that conversation.

You just don't know how to answer my rejoinder. What if you were speaking at a symposium and someone criticized your model? What then? Would you call them a fraud and say they had a boyfriend? How do you think people would view that behavior?

You are not a very robust advocate at all, I'm afraid, and this is why you are not gaining any new ground. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right. Let's not pretend to be literal-minded: I meant that conversation.

You just don't know how to answer my rejoinder. What if you were speaking at a symposium and someone criticized your model? What then? Would you call them a fraud and say they had a boyfriend? How do you think people would view that behavior?

You are not a very robust advocate at all, I'm afraid, and this is why you are not gaining any new ground. :nono:

Don't think that I haven't noticed you and your boyfriend Sammy badmouthing me amongst atheists and pagans in other threads ya little weasel.

The 3 part thread was doing just fine before you joined kid, it'll do just fine when you're gone.

Buh bye.

Arthur Brain

Elect good Christian men and women into public office and take control of our culture. Easier said than done, but then it took the sexual anarchy movement over 50 years to get where they are today.

Well, most Christian's don't support your draconian measures so the chances of any who ran for public office while campaigning for such would be zero. Likewise, if any tried to bring it in as legislation they'd be booted out of office before they could say 'impeachment'. The European court of human rights would have a field day...

So all you've effectively done is admit you have no realistic way to enforce it.

Who knows how many people have become informed since I started this project Art? And who knows how many people see a change of laws (along with cultural mores') as the only options to cure this disease that our once great country is afflicted with?

If the general indication is the same as here then most will see you as a complete nut with an ego the size of China and a brain the size of a peanut.

I can tell that you're threatened by the truth.

You're no threat to anyone at all with this, and that's the truth.

Arthur Brain

Don't think that I haven't noticed you and your boyfriend Sammy badmouthing me amongst atheists and pagans in other threads ya little weasel.

The 3 part thread was doing just fine before you joined kid, it'll do just fine when you're gone.

Buh bye.

Er, your 3 part thread was a joke from the opening to part one, as well as it's "author". It's just a shame that neither are amusing...

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Well, most Christian's don't support your draconian measures so the chances of any who ran for public office while campaigning for such would be zero.

Without a doubt it's an uphill battle.*

Likewise, if any tried to bring it in as legislation they'd be booted out of office before they could say 'impeachment'.

Texas GOP: Recriminalize Sodomy and Make it a Felony to Marry Gay Couples
Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/texas-r...elony-to-marry-gay-couples.html#ixzz39f9cPfzq

Even though the above is a 4 year old article, Rick Perry is still the Governor of Texas to my knowledge.

The European court of human rights would have a field day...

The idea is for the US NOT to become like fag infested Europe.

So all you've effectively done is admit you have no realistic way to enforce it.

Prior to drag queens, dykes, fairies and NAMBLA taking over our culture and laws, it was enforceable, and can be once again.

*You see Art, with faith in God, anything is possible.

Arthur Brain

Without a doubt it's an uphill battle.*

It's an impossible one for you. Society in general simply wouldn't stand for any Western country implementing laws that encroach on human rights. There's no chance of what you advocate coming about, sans something that flings modern civilization back to medieval times at any rate.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/texas-r...elony-to-marry-gay-couples.html#ixzz39f9cPfzq

Even though the above is a 4 year old article, Rick Perry is still the Governor of Texas to my knowledge.

And how much luck has he had with that? :think: If he ran for presidency just how much of a chance would you give him if he maintained the same? If you were honest you'd give the only logical answer.

The US has it's fair share of homosexual people the same as anywhere else, like it or not.

Prior to drag queens, dykes, fairies and NAMBLA taking over our culture and laws, it was enforceable, and can be once again.

Well, no it can't, not unless you think there's a chance that women will lose rights and blacks won't be allowed in theatres again. People won't stand for it in the West. Where it comes to paedophilia then it's been demonstrably shown that laws in regards to the protection of children from all sorts of abuse have increased, so to pursue that would be a pointless bunny trail.

Most people of faith don't support what you do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Without a doubt it's an uphill battle. (With faith in God, anything is possible).

It's an impossible one for you. Society in general simply wouldn't stand for any Western country implementing laws that encroach on human rights.

Whoever said that perversion was a "human right"?

There's no chance of what you advocate coming about, sans something that flings modern civilization back to medieval times at any rate.

Good point Art. We're really civilized and wouldn't want to go back to the days before portable toilets.

WARNING! Modern civilization depicted here

Spoiler
rim_chair_man_fort_troff-2.jpg

Quote:
Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/texas-re...#ixzz39f9cPfzq

And how much luck has he had with that? If he ran for presidency just how much of a chance would you give him if he maintained the same? If you were honest you'd give the only logical answer.

Like I said before: "It's an uphill battle" (Did I mention that with faith in God, anything is possible?).

I mentioned this in one of the earlier threads, but most people aren't aware that sodomy laws (laws prohibiting homosexuality) are still on the books in 12 states.

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

You act like the criminalization of homosexuality is a new concept Art, it isn't.

Quote:

The US has it's fair share of homosexual people the same as anywhere else, like it or not.

Hence this 3 part thread; we're quickly moving in the direction of Europe (hate crime laws, etc.)

Quote:

Well, no it can't, not unless you think there's a chance that women will lose rights and blacks won't be allowed in theatres again.

There is no "right" when it comes to abortion. As far as your racial smokescreen: quit comparing skin with sin (or as the late great Pastor Ken Hutcherson put it: "Don't compare your sin with my skin").

People won't stand for it in the West. Where it comes to paedophilia then it's been demonstrably shown that laws in regards to the protection of children from all sorts of abuse have increased, so to pursue that would be a pointless bunny trail.

We'll see what happens once the truth about this particular perversion and the truth about the sexual anarchy movement finally gets out to the public (and the truth will get out Art).

Regarding your claim that laws against all sorts of child abuse have increased:

Upset-child.png

Uh huh.

Quote:

Most people of faith don't support what you do.

The Christian majority allowed this to happen by sitting back and being apathetic towards evil. Hopefully someday the Christian majority will wakeup.

SammyT

Hey Culty! It's pointless to argue with Arthur on this particular topic. I proved to him every human is born heterosexual & he just ignored it...no point in arguing with someone who doesn't want to acknowledge your points, which he won't. He will be civil, but concede a point? Never.

You're doing a good job by the way, you old prick! Good on ya!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Hey Culty! It's pointless to argue with Arthur on this particular topic. I proved to him every human is born heterosexual & he just ignored it...no point in arguing with someone who doesn't want to acknowledge your points, which he won't. He will be civil, but concede a point? Never.

you haven't caught him on a bender yet

GFR7

You're doing a good job by the way, you old prick! Good on ya!

I have tried to tell him the same at times, but all he did was call me a fraud and tell me to take a cocktail of HIV pills. . . :think: Hope you fare better than I have.....

Status
Not open for further replies.