Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heterodoxical

Or better yet, leave marriages to someone other than the government:)

I don't agree with gay marriage, government has no right to define OR redefine marriage.

That's purely ignorant.

The state has every right to do so.

Your pastor can ONLY MARRY YOU, because of the powers vested in him by the state he resides in.

God appointed the government to protect the people.
God provides for His enemies, not just those of his Church, (not that gay bashing people are part of said Church.)

You say that you know better, God is wrong, and we should do it your way.

Christ said if a man sues you for your shirt give them the coat too. There was no check to see if they sin, or are gay, or anything else first.

Christ immediately after that says that God loves His enemies AND THAT THIS LOVE PROVIDES FOR THEM.

I'd say that you figure gay people are God's enemies, so why don't you do what Christ said and love them just like God does. That's a command, not a suggestion. Do you spit on Christ's commands all the time, or just when you think it's cool?

Jesus paid his taxes, and commanded to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Since God appoints the government, I propose that is another part we are to give them, their right to do their GOD APPOINTED JOB. The government protects ALL it's citizens, not just the ones who scream, cry, say God's name and hallelujah the most. That's all THeobabble and has nothing to do with the substance of what Christ speaks of.

Here's a newsflash for you the Church that Christ is the head of has a ministry with the people, in hands on loving ministry work. Not standing in congress screeching bigoted, hate mongering things in the name of GOD.

Truly those are some that He will claim he does not know, because they are directly AGAINST what the faith teaches them to do.

The fact you don't understand it, is irrelevant. Just do what God said and taught and shut up and let HIM do the management work. There is no example of forcing the government to behave as the bigots in the church feel they should.

In fact the government and church thing was unheard of until Augustine, which most protestants will claim was a horrible, corrupting experience, and yet here they are wishing he was in charge of the government. You corrupt the faith in your Anti Christ behavior.

The 5 solas

Your pastor can ONLY MARRY YOU, because of the powers vested in him by the state he resides in.

That makes it legal within the state/country you reside in...but looking at this, it is the vow made before God and to each other that makes a marriage true.

When did the governments start giving this power? Surely in Biblical times it was not that way. I tried to google that, but did not come up with anything. That would be interesting to know.

Christian Liberty

That's purely ignorant.

And your entire post shows ignorance of what I believe in.

Here's a heads up, I'm not part of the religious right.

The state has every right to do so.

YOu cannot find this in scripture.

You cannot find this in scripture.
God appointed the government to protect the people.

This could be true in a vague sense, but if you are using Romans 13:4, that talks about the punishment of evildoers and not marriage licensing. However, I didn't say "government", I said the State, which is an important distinction.

God provides for His enemies, not just those of his Church,

Sure, but what does this have to do with anything? All I said was that government should stay out of the marriage issue. That's it.

(not that gay bashing people are part of said Church.)

I'll leave that to God, but I hardly think saying homosexuality is sinful is gay bashing. And I didn't even say that. I said that the government has no right to define or redefine marriage.
You say that you know better, God is wrong, and we should do it your way.

Err.. no I'm saying God isn't saying what you think he's saying. Genesis 2:24, which predates all States, says that marriage is between a man and a woman. Now, if two guys or two girls would like to have a ceremony and pretend that they are getting married, I'm not going to stop them. But I don't want the State to use my tax dollars to put a legal stamp of approval on that union either. The State should have nothing to say about it. Leave it to the parties involved.
Christ said if a man sues you for your shirt give them the coat too. There was no check to see if they sin, or are gay, or anything else first.

When did I say anything about that?
Christ immediately after that says that God loves His enemies AND THAT THIS LOVE PROVIDES FOR THEM.

OK.
I'd say that you figure gay people are God's enemies,

"gay people" is broad. If you mean unrepentant practicing homosexuals, than yes I'd say they are God's enemies. But that isn't the reason for my stance. I don't want the government to regulate homosexuality, I want them to leave it alone because it isn't their business. At all.
so why don't you do what Christ said and love them just like God does. That's a command, not a suggestion. Do you spit on Christ's commands all the time, or just when you think it's cool?

I love the sinner and hate the sin, but what does that have to do with anything he said?
Jesus paid his taxes, and commanded to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Since God appoints the government, I propose that is another part we are to give them, their right to do their GOD APPOINTED JOB.

Which is to... recognize gay marriages? Really? Even if Romans 13:4 is prescriptive, it doesn't say anything like that. Frankly, your assertion that Jesus actually approves of taxation when he repeatedly refers to tax collectors as sinners is concerning to me, although its no surprise.
The government protects ALL it's citizens, not just the ones who scream, cry, say God's name and hallelujah the most. That's all THeobabble and has nothing to do with the substance of what Christ speaks of.

I'm not a theocrat. I'm a voluntarist. I want the State to stop its stealing, kidnapping, and murdering. Which is part of why I continually mock aCW's "law enforcement" career. aCW is a self-righteous hypocrite that wants to loudly condemn sexual sinners, yet he has no problem with being a political whore for the police state. And this government certainly doesn't protect anybody except its own.

Here's a newsflash for you the Church that Christ is the head of has a ministry with the people, in hands on loving ministry work. Not standing in congress screeching bigoted, hate mongering things in the name of GOD.

I don't think congress should be addressing homosexuality at all. Not their job.
Truly those are some that He will claim he does not know, because they are directly AGAINST what the faith teaches them to do.

Sure. Political whores will be among them. Give up your statism.
The fact you don't understand it, is irrelevant. Just do what God said and taught and shut up and let HIM do the management work. There is no example of forcing the government to behave as the bigots in the church feel they should.

And I don't want the government to behave in the way that the religious right wants them to either. I want the government to be 100% privatized.

In fact the government and church thing was unheard of until Augustine, which most protestants will claim was a horrible, corrupting experience, and yet here they are wishing he was in charge of the government. You corrupt the faith in your Anti Christ behavior.

I agree with separation of church and state, preferably via abolition of the State.

Christian Liberty

That makes it legal within the state/country you reside in...but looking at this, it is the vow made before God and to each other that makes a marriage true.

When did the governments start giving this power? Surely in Biblical times it was not that way. I tried to google that, but did not come up with anything. That would be interesting to know.

I can prove this later if you want, but it was when southern states started wanting to ban interracial couples from marrying.

Note that that's the US, I don't know what Canada's history is. But I do find it kind of funny that something which was essentially created to discriminate against interracial couples (government regulated marriage) is so strongly defended by so many on the right and left.

The 5 solas

I'm a muzzie, we only need the father's consent.

child-brides.jpg

So now you are admitting that you are a muslim? This photo is rather disturbing, as was your comment that you need only a father's consent. How you can even joke about this is demented.:kookoo:

The 5 solas

I can prove this later if you want, but it was when southern states started wanting to ban interracial couples from marrying.

Note that that's the US, I don't know what Canada's history is. But I do find it kind of funny that something which was essentially created to discriminate against interracial couples (government regulated marriage) is so strongly defended by so many on the right and left.

Well if that is the case, then how foolish is that?
The only reason it is needed nowadays is to appease government. The marriage vow in and of itself, before God and to each other is what validates a marriage.

Christian Liberty

So now you are admitting that you are a muslim? This photo is rather disturbing, as was your comment that you need only a father's consent. How you can even joke about this is demented.:kookoo:

He's not a Muslim. He's trying to drum up sympathy for warmongering in Muslim countries to rescue the children. Keep in mind that there are literally PDs in the US that give cops IQ tests and only hire those with sufficiently low IQs (they wouldn't want people who are actually intelligent enough to question their orders). I'm guessing aCW is the product of that.

I know its "mean" to say this, but after several hundred posts of interacting with him, I have enough proof to know this to be the case (and he's said far, far worse about me). He's a mindless pig who I suspect is far dumber than an actual pig (and by that I mean the animal, not cops, although I'm sure even the average cop is smarter than aCW.)

Well if that is the case, then how foolish is that?
The only reason it is needed nowadays is to appease government. The marriage vow in and of itself, before God and to each other is what validates a marriage.

Its incredibly foolish, but this is the part where aCW calls you a non-Christian because you don't adequetely elevate the God-ordained * organization of the State.

*And Arminians are completely clueless about how God could possibly have ordained such an evil organization, which leads them to either deny Biblical infallibility or to call evil good.

IMJerusha

Keep in mind that there are literally PDs in the US that give cops IQ tests and only hire those with sufficiently low IQs (they wouldn't want people who are actually intelligent enough to question their orders).

This is completely false.

I know its "mean" to say this,...

Then why say it? Liberty in Yeshua is not about being able to be mean. It's about having the freedom to follow Yeshua in obedience to God.

The 5 solas

Then why say it? Liberty in Yeshua is not about being able to be mean. It's about having the freedom to follow Yeshua in obedience to God.

It is not a justification but aCW has been very nasty for a long time to CL, perhaps he is just frustrated. I can totally understand why.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
HEY, I'm gonna give you this one. You have better information than I offered.

If you had a ounce of common sense you'd know that MSM is inherently unhealthy (to be blunt, the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be used as a sex object.).

So, since your sexual preference isn't a factor in how a disease is passed, I suggest the better answer is simply make it where Gay people can be legally married, which has nothing to do with the Church, and encourage less promiscuity, rather than driving them to have relationships hidden from the world which encourages promiscuity...

In case you didn't see my above remark: the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be penetrated, i.e. used as a sex object (whether it's being abused by one homosexual or a hundred). When that happens, bad things will happen to the human body.

Marriage? Yeah, let's allow a bunch of drag queens, fairies, dykes and the North American Man Boy Love Association into society's most important institution. Surely that will help the institution of marriage.

Making it illegal isn't going to stop gay people from having sex, anymore than sodomy laws kept married couples from having oral and anal sex.... That's daft to suggest it would.

To my knowledge laws have never kept sinful/immoral behavior from happening, they just curtail it (i.e. they're done in the back alleyways of society. And please don't compare the marriage bed of a husband and wife with homosexual behavior).

So we agree, yes?

The only thing we agree on is that you look simply mahhhhhvelous on a 'Gay' Christian float (By the way: where was the Adulterer Christian float?).

628x471.jpg

Christian Liberty

It is not a justification but aCW has been very nasty for a long time to CL, perhaps he is just frustrated. I can totally understand why.

Yeah, I am frustrated. But I do think aCW deserves it at this point. Maybe that's the wrong way to be thinking about it. I'm open to correction on this point.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I see that you reported the Jr. Libertarian for name calling IMJ. While I'm honored that the little moral degenerate doesn't like me (he has an intense hatred of authority, I'm certain that has something to do with what I was discussing with Art Brain:
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_3.htm ),

I request that while posting in this thread that the "ban him!" button not be used (unless it's something like jerm did and threatened my life).

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Heterodoxical

If you had a ounce of common sense you'd know that MSM is inherently unhealthy (to be blunt, the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be used as a sex object.).

If you had ONE ounce of truth, you would admit if that was your motivation, the health of others, you'd want straight people's anal sex attempts outlawed too.

Since you only want homosexuality outlawed, be a friggin man and own that your beef is with homosexuals not with the health issues of anal sex.

Since you cant' be honest enough to admit that, we all have to look at you and pretend you aren't a KKK type bigot with an agenda, and act like we give a crap and reason with your bigoted attacks.

I'm honest enough to admit when I'm wrong and back off. Are you honest enough to admit you are a bigot and it's not about health, you just seek excuses to bash gay folk?

In case you didn't see my above remark: the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be penetrated, i.e. used as a sex object (whether it's being abused by one homosexual or a hundred). When that happens, bad things will happen to the human body.

But you are only concerned about bad things that happen to the homosexual community. That's the only ones you wish to protect. And I assume that you have no problem with Lesbians, who aren't usually involving in anal sex.... I mean, you'd HAVE TO BE owning those two comments if your position that "you are a bigot for their health protection" was your real motivation.

Marriage? Yeah, let's allow a bunch of drag queens, fairies, dykes and the North American Man Boy Love Association into society's most important institution. Surely that will help the institution of marriage.
NAMBLA is pedophila, and most pedophiles are straight. Careful you'll hang yourself yet again.

Nambla is shunned by the LGBT community too.

The institution of marriage is friggin shot lONG before the lgbt community sued for legal marriage.

Why are you anti Christ on this topic?

Do you feel good being ANTI Christ?
==============[/quote]

To my knowledge laws have never kept sinful/immoral behavior from happening, they just curtail it (i.e. they're done in the back alleyways of society. And please don't compare the marriage bed of a husband and wife with homosexual behavior).
Yes which led to coat hanger abortions, that you would make happen with abortion laws, and you'd think you were killing them with your laws and it was JUST. I get it.... ::::pppfffttttt....

You are a bigot. You rant, rave, and don't reason. You are like a rabid dog running from water and trying to attack their owner.

The only thing we agree on is that you look simply mahhhhhvelous on a 'Gay' Christian float (By the way: where was the Adulterer Christian float?).

628x471.jpg

So, rather than reasoning, you go to personal attack. figures.

:) You are a special kind of idiot.

Christian Liberty

False accusation. Wow. How evil is that? I don't see why you take it, CL.

I did report him, but I doubt anything will be done. The admins here don't exactly like me, they don't like people who challenge their sacred cows. aCW doesn't threaten them so they like him.

As for why I take it, I don't know. I guess it doesn't really bother me that much what people think of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.