This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
    ...perhaps you could have some people come forward and tell us that they remember every moment of their life from birth and that they were never exposed to anything that would later lead them to having same sex desires.

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Eh, you know fine well that homosexuality is simply how some people are wired, with no abuse or unstable environmental factors playing a part whatsoever. Prove otherwise (and by 'prove' I mean actual proof. Not some dumb propaganda piece, quack 'studies' or far right blogs.)
    I guess I missed the evidence showing that people who have same sex desires (and often times act on them) were "wired" that way Art.

Since no one is coming forward with testimony stating that they remember every moment of their life, therefore their homosexual desires were innate and not a product of their environment, why don't you be a trendsetter Art and be the first? (Who knows, maybe Al and TracerBullet will take your que and be honest about their unnatural sexual desires as well).
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; May 1st, 2015, 02:01 PM.
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
      Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.

Originally posted by TracerBullet View Post
      all of the victimized participants in this study "reported experiencing a bias-related criminal victimization since age 16" not before. so this does nothing to support your nonsense that homosexuality is the result of child sexual abuse.
      While I normally don't take the word of a LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activist such as yourself TB, I did note that the links did use the words "men" and "adults".

So in your mixed up muddled up shook up world, men (adults) who were raped by those who engage in homosex were adversely effected by the traumatic experience, and those 8, 10 and 12 year old boys that were raped by the same were not? (They just shook it off and went back to playing hop scotch).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
      17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.

the men in this study were heterosexual and most of them were abused by women
      Refer to my above statement about believing LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists. That being said, the others that weren't abused by women...let me guess...were abused by aliens?

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
        Quote:
        Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.

While I normally don't take the word of a LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activist such as yourself TB, I did note that the links did use the words "men" and "adults".

So in your mixed up muddled up shook up world, men (adults) who were raped by those who engage in homosex were adversely effected by the traumatic experience, and those 8, 10 and 12 year old boys that were raped by the same were not? (They just shook it off and went back to playing hop scotch).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
        17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.

Refer to my above statement about believing LGBTQueer/NAMBLA activists. That being said, the others that weren't abused by women...let me guess...were abused by aliens?
        The studies you cited do not in any way support your nonsense

Comment

I guess I missed the evidence showing that people who have same sex desires (and often times act on them) were "wired" that way Art.
          It's pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above 47, so I guess that does kinda rule you out to be fair.

Since no one is coming forward with testimony stating that they remember every moment of their life, therefore their homosexual desires were innate and not a product of their environment, why don't you be a trendsetter Art and be the first? (Who knows, maybe Al and TracerBullet will take your que and be honest about their unnatural sexual desires as well).
          Hmm, being attracted to women may not come naturally to you aCW but it does for me, and I fail to see anything unnatural about it?

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TracerBullet View Post
            The studies you cited do not in any way support your nonsense
            I just wanna know why adults are adversely effected by rape and in your mind children aren't.

"Survivors in this stage can have their lifestyle affected in some of the following ways:

Questioning their sexual identity or sexual orientation (more typical of men raped by other men or women raped by other women.[16][17]).

Sexual relationships become disturbed.[18] Many survivors have reported that they were unable to re-establish normal sexual relations and often shied away from sexual contact for some time after the rape. Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.
            http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=7559

Wait, let homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia/pederasty Peter Tatchell answer that for you:

Comment

• I've mentioned the name "Ryan Sorba" numerous times in this 3 part thread, now it's time to tell more about this truly great conservative.

"Ryan Sorba is an author, columnist, and conservative political activist. Ryan is currently serving as Chairman of the Young Conservatives of California (YCC).

Prior to YCC Ryan served as the Chairman of the California Young Americans for Freedom as well as National Director of Membership and Campus Leadership for the DeVos Freedom Center at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute in Wilmington, Delaware. Ryan recruited 13,876 new members his first year at ISI -more than doubling the Institute's 55 year annual membership recruitment record. Ryan Sorba has helped to found or maintain 102 independent conservative clubs on college campuses nationwide, a list of these clubs can be viewed below.

In 2009 Ryan participated in the now famous undercover ACORN investigation along with Hannah Giles and James O'Keefe. The investigation led John Boehner to introduce H.R. 3571, the Defund ACORN Act, which was eventually adopted as part of H.R. 3221, the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009.

The passage of the bill which defunded ACORN led the organization into bankruptcy. ACORN received more than $53 million in direct funding from the federal government between 1994 and 2009, and has likely received substantially more indirectly through states and localities that receive federal block grants...

In February 2010, fresh off the ACORN investigation Ryan gave his famous CPAC 2010 Speech. During his speech Ryan condemned organizers for bringing the left-wing homosexual activist organization GOProud to the event.

Although Ryan was booed by the audience at the time, which was composed largely of Ron Paul supporters, 9/11 Truthers, and anarcho-capitalists -not conservatives, the speech became the catalyst for a movement to remove David Keene as Chairman of the American Conservative Union, the organization which hosts CPAC.

The following year Mr. Keene was removed as Chairman for a variety of reasons, including financial mismanagement and controversies surrounding GOProud and Islamists Grover Norquist and Suhail Kahn.

Ryan considers Keene's removal as Chair of CPAC as the most important victory he has been a part of during his young career as an activist: "While defunding ACORN was extremely important, removing Keene will change the direction of the Conservative movement for the next 20 years," he says...

Ryan Sorba graduated from California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology in 2007. During this time he founded the CSUSB chapter of the College Republicans. Taking time off from school in 2006 he helped found 22 independent Conservative clubs on college campuses in Massachusetts and 8 in Southern California working as a Field Representative for the Campus Leadership Program at the Leadership Institute.

Ryan has given numerous lectures on college campuses nationwide on subjects such as The History of the Conservative Intellectual Movement Since 1945 and the subject of his forthcoming book The “Born Gay” Hoax, which he hopes will serve as a great asset to conservatives in the culture war. A published rough-draft can be seen here.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/g...ornGayHoax.pdf

Read more: http://ryansorba.blogspot.com/p/about.html

Back later with more from Ryan Sorba.

Comment

• Oh boy, the crank who thinks homosexuality is a 'hobby' like playing basketball. No wonder you venerate him so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                  Oh boy, the crank who thinks homosexuality is a 'hobby' like playing basketball. No wonder you venerate him so much...

What can I say Art but for some sexual degenerates people, hanging out in public restroom toilet stalls spreading STD's to complete strangers is a "hobby".

Sorba was right on about using the word "gay" (from your RightWingWatch article) :

Sorba: The other issue is, a lot of people lose their confidence when they talk about this issue, because the other side is so good at putting you into a corner with their terms, which is why this panel is so important, because he who defines the terms controls the debate. Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires. If fundamental human rights are based on capricious desires, guess what, we’d have every group on this planet with a different hobby arguing for fundamental rights and benefits based on the fact that they play hockey, based on the fact that they play basketball or surf, or anything that they’re interested in.

Barber: Did you catch that, Brian? I can see the Right Wing Watch headline now, ‘Sorba Calls Homosexuality a Hobby.’ I just gave it to you, go ahead and use that.
                  http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...exuality-hobby

Comment

What can I say Art but for some sexual degenerates people, hanging out in public restroom toilet stalls spreading STD's to complete strangers is a "hobby".

Sorba was right on about using the word "gay" (from your RightWingWatch article) :

Sorba: The other issue is, a lot of people lose their confidence when they talk about this issue, because the other side is so good at putting you into a corner with their terms, which is why this panel is so important, because he who defines the terms controls the debate. Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires. If fundamental human rights are based on capricious desires, guess what, we’d have every group on this planet with a different hobby arguing for fundamental rights and benefits based on the fact that they play hockey, based on the fact that they play basketball or surf, or anything that they’re interested in.

Barber: Did you catch that, Brian? I can see the Right Wing Watch headline now, ‘Sorba Calls Homosexuality a Hobby.’ I just gave it to you, go ahead and use that.
                    Well perhaps you and Sorba could choose to entertain having homosexual encounters (location of such not particularly relevant) but for most folk hobbies are something that have some sort of actual appeal...

Are you straight?

Comment

• Quote:

Well perhaps you and Sorba could choose to entertain having homosexual encounters (location of such not particularly relevant) but for most folk hobbies are something that have some sort of actual appeal...
                      Since you were probably busy making a floral arrangment or giving someone a perm and didn't notice it, I guess I should repeat the most important part of Sorba's statement .

"Stop using the word gay, because implicit in the notion of a gay identity is the fact that they’re born gay and that it should be a fundamental human right, but fundamental human rights are based on human nature not on capricious desires."

Speaking of the "gay identity": I found this bit of information most informative.

From Ryan Sorba's book "The Born Gay Hoax":

The Origin of the “Gay” Identity

“Uranians of the World, Unite!
                      (Activist Slogan)

"A little over one‐hundred and fifty years ago, the first concept of an inborn “homosexual” condition began to circulate in Germany. Prior to this time there is no known record of any human being ever claiming to have been born with same‐sex attractions (SSA). The originator of the novel concept was Karl Heinrich Ulrichs (1825‐95). Ulrichs, the “grandfather of the world ‘gay’ rights movement” was a lawyer, political activist, and known pedophile. At the age of fourteen Ulrichs was seduced by his riding instructor, a man about thirty years old.1 Observers familiar with the high correlation between childhood sexual molestation and adult same‐sex attraction might conclude that this youthful experience was the cause of Ulrichs’s fixation."

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions was a pedophile?

Say it aint so Art!

Comment

Since you were probably busy making a floral arrangment or giving someone a perm and didn't notice it, I guess I should repeat the most important part of Sorba's statement .
                        You seem to have a thing for flower arranging and hairdressing so is this another form of projection on your part? I've as much interest in either as I have scouring the net for graphic homosexual material on a daily basis...

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions was a pedophile?

Say it aint so Art!
                        I highly doubt he was the first to accept the obvious and your far right blog site hardly counts as evidence either way.

Oh, as you somehow seem to have missed or are uncomfortable for some reason with answering the question I asked you here it is again:

Are you straight?

Comment

• Quote:

You seem to have a thing for flower arranging and hairdressing so is this another form of projection on your part? I've as much interest in either as I have scouring the net for graphic homosexual material on a daily basis...
                          With your interest in women's clothing I'm definitely going with window dresser.

Quote:

Say it aint so Art!

I highly doubt he was the first to accept the obvious and your far right blog site hardly counts as evidence either way.
                          "Circa 1860, in an effort to garner support to repeal Paragraph 175 of the German Penal Code which criminalized sodomy, Ulrichs began to spread a theory that defined individuals experiencing SSA as members of a “thirdgender.” Ulrichs proposed that individuals who develop same‐sex attraction do so because of a psycho‐spiritual mix‐up, in which a man’s body becomes inhabited by a woman’s soul (and vice versa for women). Ulrichs coined the terms “Urning” (male) and “Dailing” (female) to refer to members of this “thirdgender,”
                          which was neither male nor female, but a combination of both. The
                          term “Uranian” was introduced in 1862 as a new designation for same‐gender sexuality in general (both Urnings and Dailings). He took the term from Plato’s Symposium, in which same‐sex Eros is said to fall under the protection of the ninth muse, Urania. Ulrichs reasoned that since same‐sex attractions were natural, sodomy should not be criminalized.

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as circa 1860.

Oh, as you somehow seem to have missed or are uncomfortable for some reason with answering the question I asked you here it is again:

Are you straight?
                          You and your...ahem...guy friend Captain Obvious (aka Aaron, aka WizardofOz) already played that game in Part 2. I'm happily married and we have beautiful children.

If I didn't know better Art I'd get the notion that you feel uncomfortable talking about a 'gay' pioneer like Karl Heinrich Ulrichs being a "lover of boys".

Comment

With your interest in women's clothing I'm definitely going with window dresser.
                            And now window dressing as well? Your projection gets more and more transparent...

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as 1862.
                            It'll go back before then and your silly little far right blog doesn't reflect actual reality regardless.

You and your...ahem...guy friend Captain Obvious (aka Aaron, aka WizardofOz) already played that game in Part 2. I'm happily married and we have beautiful children.

If I didn't know better Art I'd get the notion that you feel uncomfortable talking about a 'gay' pioneer like Karl Heinrich Ulrichs being a "lover of boys".
                            I didn't ask you about your marital status, I asked whether you're straight. It's very hard to believe that a supposedly happily married man with children would have sooooooo much time to dedicate to not only maintaining his own pet fixated blog but also the time to continually scour the net for a myriad sources of gay focussed material to 'inform' it. It's about as believable as you being a cop.

Comment

So you see Art, the importance of the imaginary 'gay gene" goes back as far as circa 1860.
                              What about the left-handed gene aCW? Or is left-handedness a lifestyle choice too?

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                              But apparently you could nevertheless choose to be gay as a hobby, right?
                              Some people here, including me, seem to think that homosexuals are already your hobby aCW, in a way that no straight person would particularly want to be.

Comment

• Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I didn't ask you about your marital status, I asked whether you're straight. It's very hard to believe that a supposedly happily married man with children would have sooooooo much time to dedicate to not only maintaining his own pet fixated blog but also the time to continually scour the net for a myriad sources of gay focussed material to 'inform' it. It's about as believable as you being a cop.
                                If I were an ardent defender of buggery and the movement that flourished since it's decriminalization like you are and someone pointed out that practically every major icon of the movement was either a pedophile/pederast or defended sex with children, (Ulrichs, Hay, Kameny, Milk Savage, Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.) and that child molestation organizations like NAMBLA and PIE were started by homosexual activists, I'd want to change the subject too.

When I sit next to my beautiful wife in church and thank God for what he's blessed me with and see the other happily married Christian couples sitting in the pews, I want to share that happiness with others.

I don't know what happened in your childhood to bring you to this terribly sad state that you're in Art (and I honestly don't think that you do either), but change is possible.

Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and He will do miracles so that you too can have the happiness that millions and millions of Christians have:

Comment

Working...
                                X