Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by shagster01 View Post
    Who decides what makes someone appear that they're identifying with the opposite gender?
    A society with an ounce of common sense and decency?

    Laws against cross dressing were decriminalized years ago, which was part of the 1972 homosexual agenda.

    6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing. (1972 State-6)
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
      What, so that you can tell your drag queen friends that their sick behavior goes against Holy Scripture?

      Deuteronomy 22:5
      That seems to rate right up there with the wearing of mixed weave cloth.
      Linen and wool are fine apparently unless they are used in the same garment, then they're clearly anti-God.
      Have you checked your clothing labels lately aCW? I wouldn't want to see you in hell.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by alwight View Post
        That seems to rate right up there with the wearing mixed weave cloth.
        Linen and wool are fine apparently unless they are used in the same garment, then they're clearly anti-God.
        Have you checked your clothing labels lately aCW? I wouldn't want to see you in hell.
        I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

        So Al, did you ever do any cross-dressing in your "active" days?
        The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
        http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
        http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
          I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

          So Al, did you ever do any cross-dressing in your "active" days?
          Does dressing in drag count if it is clear that you are in drag and is meant to be humorous?

          Comment


          • #35
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
            I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

            So Al, did you ever do any cross-dressing in your "active" days?

            Originally posted by alwight View Post
            Does dressing in drag count if it is clear that you are in drag and is meant to be humorous?
            From a Christian point of view, I've never found any "humor" seeing a man dress in women's clothing and wearing women's makeup (but then I'm not a liberal New Yorker who voted in Rudy Giuliani as mayor).



            So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".
            The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
            http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
            http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
              I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

              So Al, did you ever do any cross-dressing in your "active" days?



              From a Christian point of view, I've never found any "humor" seeing a man dress in women's clothing and wearing women's makeup (but then I'm not a liberal New Yorker who voted in Rudy Giuliani as mayor).



              So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".
              You didn't like Mrs. Doubtfire?
              Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                A society with an ounce of common sense and decency?

                Laws against cross dressing were decriminalized years ago, which was part of the 1972 homosexual agenda.

                6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing. (1972 State-6)
                http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts
                You didn't answer. Who decides if a piece of clothing is womens or mens?
                Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                  From a Christian point of view, I've never found any "humor" seeing a man dress in women's clothing and wearing women's makeup (but then I'm not a liberal New Yorker who voted in Rudy Giuliani as mayor).
                  I've never noticed anything actually meant to be humorous in the Bible and Bible-bashing folk are not generally noted for their levity and wit imo aCW.
                  Christian hair shirts would have to come from the same animal of course, no mixing of hair.

                  Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                  So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".
                  No, I'm far too introverted, conventional and shy, these guys are usually outrageous extraverts.
                  The better drag acts tend to be quick witted and very clever, but the point here surely is whether simply wearing perhaps OTT female clothes for a perhaps obvious drag act is the same as a man just trying to pass himself off as a woman?
                  What exactly is God's view on this?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                    A society with an ounce of common sense and decency?

                    Laws against cross dressing were decriminalized years ago, which was part of the 1972 homosexual agenda.

                    6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing. (1972 State-6)
                    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts

                    Originally posted by shagster01 View Post
                    You didn't answer. Who decides if a piece of clothing is womens or mens?
                    Since homosexuality was decriminalized, these freaks do.

                    WARNING! Extremely offensive language and behavior (but then what would you expect from a bunch of queers?).

                    Hunky Jesus Contest, Easter Sunday 2014


                    Now Doper, keep in mind that these freaks are the "icons" of lifestyle and agenda that you defend. Makes you feel pretty good about having your children around them doesn't it?
                    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                      So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".

                      Originally posted by alwight View Post
                      No, I'm far too introverted, conventional and shy, these guys are usually outrageous extraverts.
                      So you are one of those who annabenedettttti (and now Aaron) claim are in "the majority [and] are living so quietly that no one would ever know"?
                      http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...10&postcount=5

                      The better drag acts tend to be quick witted and very clever, but the point here surely is whether simply wearing perhaps OTT female clothes for a perhaps obvious drag act is the same as a man just trying to pass himself off as a woman?
                      It sounds like you've been to a few drag acts in gay bars Al. Do tell more about the 'culture'.

                      What exactly is God's view on this?
                      The Bible has many verses on manliness.
                      http://www.openbible.info/topics/manliness
                      The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                        Come on Traci, you've been to enough 'pride parades' to know what goes on when sexual deviants get together to celebrate perversion.
                        this isn't a parade

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

                          Since homosexuality was decriminalized, these freaks do.

                          WARNING! Extremely offensive language and behavior (but then what would you expect from a bunch of queers?).

                          Hunky Jesus Contest, Easter Sunday 2014


                          Now Doper, keep in mind that these freaks are the "icons" of lifestyle and agenda that you defend. Makes you feel pretty good about having your children around them doesn't it?
                          Let me rephrase. Who do you think should get to decide whether an article of clothing is feminine or masculine?

                          Also, do you have a problem with women wearing jeans? At one point those were considered men's clothes.
                          Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by shagster01 View Post
                            Let me rephrase. Who do you think should get to decide whether an article of clothing is feminine or masculine?

                            Also, do you have a problem with women wearing jeans? At one point those were considered men's clothes.
                            and what about the fact Jesus himself wore a dress

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TracerBullet View Post
                              and what about the fact Jesus himself wore a dress
                              I'm sure aCW would argue that it was a very manly dress.
                              Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                                So you are one of those who annabenedettttti (and now Aaron) claim are in "the majority [and] are living so quietly that no one would ever know"?
                                If I were would that be such a bad thing or would I still need to be hunted down and criminalised anyway?

                                Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                                It sounds like you've been to a few drag acts in gay bars Al. Do tell more about the 'culture'.
                                The only drag acts I've been to have all had a regular mixed audience, but they don't seem to be quite so popular these days.
                                Perhaps it's because gay people are more generally accepted in society these days while that kind of comedy isn't even slightly risqué any more.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X