Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently Lon you are quite happy (or gullible enough?) to simply accept that the "foreground" picture was real, in-context and un-photo-shopped, while I'm not so sure...

Come on Al, you must have been to dozens of gay pride parades back in the days when you were active, i.e. you must have a story or twenty that you can share with us. Granted, as laws and cultural mores' have turned in favor of perversion, the perverts are more comfortable being nude in public and exposing themselves to children. As seen from these photos from the 70's, they were just as vile back then, but public nudity and the indoctrination of children was a vision of the future.

Come on kids, lets all gather around Uncle Al and listen to his stories of the past.

sf03.ashx

6a00d8341c90b153ef019102d292bc970c-500wi

97roberta.jpg

Dykes on Bikes

WizardofOz

I can understand how frustrated you must be with me exposing a behavior that seems to be so very close to your heart Aaron.

You're making stuff up yet again. You have zero evidence of anything you're obsessed with being 'close to my heart'.

I am exposing you for being a lying, deceitful, prideful, obsessive slanderer who doesn't really care much about truth or reality.

Don't take my critique of you as defense of homosexuality. You have zero evidence of my defending it because I don't and never have.

As I mentioned to Lon in an earlier post: We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get you and others like you the help that you so desperately need.

What do I need help for? Be specific.

In the meantime: for those of you that don't believe that public nudity exists at gay pride parades, simply go to Google images and type in nudists at gay pride parades.

Be prepared to run to the toilet to vomit afterwards.

I'm sure nudists go to pride parades. I'm sure you'll flood this thread with disgusting images that you are obsessed with sharing with others.

The use of your one particular picture however was Matt Barber and you by extension being deceitful.

It's your modus operandi and everyone knows it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's the question of the day in the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread:

"Why is this little girl covering her eyes?"

naked_marcher4.jpg_645_430.jpg

A). She's playing hide and seek.

or

B). A moral degenerate at a gay pride parade has his genitals exposed 5 feet from her face.

Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade

March 19, 2014

Warning: Some people may find the images in this blog post disturbing. Viewer discretion advised.

Earlier this week, our managing editor Steve Jalsevac published a slideshow with his photos from the 2011 Toronto Gay Pride Parade. Many of the photos were shocking. But one commenter pointed out a detail in one photo that many people probably missed.

The photo says it all: Naked men marching in Toronto’s Pride parade, showcasing what supporters cheer on as the advancement of “gay rights” and “sexual liberation.” The naked men march past men, women, and yes even children. Everyone is encouraged to celebrate “diversity.”
Oh, but what’s this? A young girl with blond hair in a turquoise teeshirt knows that something is wrong...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/h...-covers-her-eyes-as-nude-men-walk-past-during

Obviously the picture was photoshopped and the author of the article Peter Batlinski and Life Site News can all go into Aaron's

"LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!" post.

Lon

:doh:
They are blaming homosexuals for the child being exposed to this nasty man, without any evidence of it being so.
You have a 'guy' in striped pink leotards. Of course it is a cross-dressing nude guy nightmare. Who cares what the background picture is? It doesn't matter if the picture came from the same parade or not. It is very very very clear that this is an inappropriate circumstance in the foreground. No one. No one. No one should excuse the behavior simply because on picture is superimposed upon another. That fact, regardless of events, can never, should never, confuse anybody. Such is smoke and mirrors. Here is the fact: There is a cross-dresser and a naked man with his package just 4 feet or so from the eye level of a child. Any other discussion, imho, is diversionary and sin because of it. How dare you or anybody overlook that fact and try to make it something else! Shame on you for being a Christian, who should know better, WoZ!

Lon

Come on kids, lets all gather around Uncle aCW and listen to his stupid fantasy stories and other obviously made-up stuff. :plain:
Of course you'd have to say that. :nono: It couldn't possibly be that we've been stupid and retarded as a world. Did you even bother to go to the link? No? Just put horse blinders on and said "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up!" :idunno:

Some things, at the VERY least, ought to be stopped. This should be against the law.
Anybody who says otherwise need to be jailed for lack of morality, advocating child abuse and congratulating the pediphile (this is pediphilia), and ignorance, along with those who do such things. The parents of these children should be jailed as well.

Yes, I'm against children at nude beaches as well. We don't have these in America for good reason: Children are not allowed.

ANYBODY or nation that thinks otherwise should be given jail-time to think about it some more. No adult has any business exposing children to this.

Christian Liberty

Of course you'd have to say that. :nono: It couldn't possibly be that we've been stupid and retarded as a world. Did you even bother to go to the link? No? Just put horse blinders on and said "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up!" :idunno:

Some things, at the VERY least, ought to be stopped. This should be against the law.
Anybody who says otherwise need to be jailed for lack of morality, advocating child abuse and congratulating the pediphile (this is pediphilia), and ignorance, along with those who do such things. The parents of these children should be jailed as well.

Yes, I'm against children at nude beaches as well. We don't have these in America for good reason: Children are not allowed.

ANYBODY or nation that thinks otherwise should be given jail-time to think about it some more. No adult has any business exposing children to this.

Hold on, you think people should be jailed over words?

Do you disagree with the 1st amendment?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
! Shame on you for being a Christian, who should know better, WoZ!

Granted, the Jr. Libertarian, Town Heretic, annabennnnnedettttti and a host of other homosexualists call themselves "Christian", but at least Aaron has the decency to admit that he's a pagan (i.e "Other" under religious affiliation).

Arthur Brain

I'm curious Art; did you compare someone that has been banned on an internet website with people who engage in homosexual behavior and pedophilia/pederasty?

Cuz it shore does look like it in this post.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3930912&postcount=131

Nope, go back and read again. You've no room to talk about pots and kettles when you're not above sleazy innuendo of your own. No surprise you didn't address anything else either...

Arthur Brain

I can understand how frustrated you must be with me exposing a behavior that seems to be so very close to your heart Aaron. As I mentioned to Lon in an earlier post: We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get you and others like you the help that you so desperately need.

In the meantime: for those of you that don't believe that public nudity exists at gay pride parades, simply go to Google images and type in nudists at gay pride parades.

Why on earth would a straight guy want to type that into his search engine? Not only that you have a preponderance to submit such images of men in 'costume' as it is despite being completely unnecessary. You do it time and time again...

The more you go on the more I see pictures of closets...

Arthur Brain

You have a 'guy' in striped pink leotards. Of course it is a cross-dressing nude guy nightmare. Who cares what the background picture is? It doesn't matter if the picture came from the same parade or not. It is very very very clear that this is an inappropriate circumstance in the foreground. No one. No one. No one should excuse the behavior simply because on picture is superimposed upon another. That fact, regardless of events, can never, should never, confuse anybody. Such is smoke and mirrors. Here is the fact: There is a cross-dresser and a naked man with his package just 4 feet or so from the eye level of a child. Any other discussion, imho, is diversionary and sin because of it. How dare you or anybody overlook that fact and try to make it something else! Shame on you for being a Christian, who should know better, WoZ!

If there was no need for confusion then why was the picture superimposed in the first place? Hardly honest is it. FTR it should, and is illegal, to have nudity in public. As for the superimposed picture then that isn't exactly clear cut either frankly.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, it would seem I may have done aCW a disservice here. There is credible photographic footage of Hitler singing in somewhat drag mode as well as being a ukulele player as sinister findings progress....

WARNING: Disturbing images and absurdity ensue!

Christian Liberty

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm curious Art; did you compare someone that has been banned on an internet website with people who engage in homosexual behavior and pedophilia/pederasty?

Cuz it shore does look like it in this post.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=131

Nope, go back and read again. You've no room to talk about pots and kettles when you're not above sleazy innuendo of your own. No surprise you didn't address anything else either...

Welcome to the moral code of a pagan.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I can understand how frustrated you must be with me exposing a behavior that seems to be so very close to your heart Aaron. As I mentioned to Lon in an earlier post: We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get you and others like you the help that you so desperately need.

Why on earth would a straight guy want to type that into his search engine? Not only that you have a preponderance to submit such images of men in 'costume' as it is despite being completely unnecessary. You do it time and time again...

The more you go on the more I see pictures of closets...

I know this seems odd to you Art, but there are some people that aren't aware that children are taken to places where moral degenerates march in the nude in the name of "pride".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, it would seem I may have done aCW a disservice here. There is credible photographic footage of Hitler singing in somewhat drag mode as well as being a ukulele player as sinister findings progress....

I'm really not interested in viewing the type of 'entertainment' that you and the boyz find humorous at your local gay bar Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
CDOM (Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor) and Criminal Conspiracy aren't protected under the First Amendment son.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ncy+of+a+Minor

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...nal+conspiracy

How in the world is saying "It should be legal to expose your genitals five feet away from a little girl's face" either of those things?

This is the kind of sickness we're dealing with in today's society people.

Arthur Brain

I know this seems odd to you Art, but there are some people that aren't aware that children are taken to places where moral degenerates march in the nude in the name of "pride".

And....even though that would transgress public decency laws for both men and women outside of any parade, these apparently go on without any lawful intervention? Are all the police gay as well as the gestapo?

What is darn odd to me is the amount of parade pics you feel compelled to post with men wearing clothing albeit not that much, as there's simply no need to do so, and you even search different pics out each time. What straight bloke would do this when there's no need for it in order for argument?

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.