Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the thread that would have withered on the vine ages ago - and would have been better off so has been 'rejuvenated' once again by it's "author".

Best check those sexual slurs aCW or else it'll be at least a few days before you can get back to it and boast about viewing figures and deny how such are opposed to your 'righteous' stance et al...

I post information about how Islamic terrorists get buggerized by some prince before they go out and brutally murder (behead) 7 people,
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4050538&postcount=2174
and all you can do is talk about me?

(Sigh). If you must gossip Art, keep in mind that a good percentage of those that follow this thread aren't TOL'ers so they have no idea what you're talking about.

If you would like to share the story about my latest ban, be my guest.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're almost as obsessed with Peter LaBarbera as Aaron is with Ken Hutcherson.

To answer your question: While I won't be making the trip to Arlington Heights this time, I really should attend an Americans For Truth About Homosexuality function before this topic becomes "hate speech" like it has in Canada.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=44728

How about you, have you got the bullhorn ready for Peter LaBarbera and company?

For someone that has been following the AFTAH website for 8 years, I'm surprised that you haven't heard of the late Pastor Ken Hutcherson, someone who Peter LaBarbera wrote about frequently and interviewed numerous times. In fact when I did a search of Ken Hutcherson on the Americans For Truth About Homosexuality website, there are 10 pages of articles on Hutch.
http://americansfortruth.com/search...mericansfortruth.com/&ref=&ss=5632j2663766j23

How is possible that you don't know who Ken Hutcherson is?
Sorry. I know I've been reading LaBarbera for years, and saved many of his articles-- I probably saw the name but wasn't interested. I only read what LaB himself says. :AMR1:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the decriminalization of homosexuality, the body count just keeps increasing.

'Tell them I finished strong': Last words of Texas woman, 38, executed for starving girlfriend's 9-year-old son to death A Texas woman was executed this evening, after spending the last eight years on death row for the murder of her girlfriend's son a decade ago. Lisa Ann Coleman, 38, of Arlington, Texas, was found guilty of capital murder in the death of 9-year-old Davontae Williams,...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arving-girlfriend-s-9-year-old-son-death.html

The above article doesn't tell much about what this barbarian did to an innocent little boy. Here's more:

Death Row Inmate Lisa Coleman

Lisa Coleman is a woman who was charged with and sentenced for the death of her lover's 9-year-old son. During the time that she lived her partner, Marcella Williams, Coleman bound, beat, starved, and neglected the child. In 2004, Lisa Coleman called 9-1-1 to report that her lover's son was ill and needed paramedics. When the paramedics arrived, the boy was already deceased and in full rigor mortis. Coleman and Williams were charged with his death. The following is the story of the brutal murder and the sentence of Death Row inmate Lisa Coleman.

What are the Circumstances of the Case?

Lisa Coleman was 28 when she and her partner, 23-year-old Marcella Williams, were living together in Tarrant County, Texas and surrounding areas in 2004, raising Marcella's son and daughter. Social Services took Davontae from the home in 1999 after a caseworker found him scarred from apparent beatings and starving. He was returned to the family a year later. In 2001, more reports were made that the children were being neglected and abused but Lisa and Marcella moved from place to place in Texas to avoid the grasp of Social Services in each location. It was reported that this happened several times. In all, caseworkers investigated the family six times before the final call was made for paramedics to try to revive Davontae's lifeless body.

What Crimes did Lisa Commit?

Before she was accused and convicted of beating, neglecting, and starving Davontae Williams, Lisa Coleman spent time in prison for attempting to distribute a controlled substance. She spent another two years behind bars for burglarizing a residence in Tarrant, Texas, where she lived. In the case of Davontae Williams, Coleman committed the crimes of abuse, neglect, and starvation.

What Was the Child's Condition When Paramedics Were Called?

When the paramedics arrived on July 26, 2004 they found the boy in full rigor mortis. There were dirty bandages on his body. Reports from the autopsy indicated that many of the cuts the child had sustained were infected at the time of his death. The starvation, infections, and pneumonia he was suffering from all contributed to his death.
When Davontae was taken to the morgue, he was found with over 250 scars on his body. It was evident that he had been beaten and starved. His condition was not recent, showing signs that he had been neglected, beaten, bound, and starved for years. Lisa denied that she had starved the boy, saying that she had given him nutrition drinks. He weighed in at 35 pounds, half the weight of a normal nine-year-old child, leaving no possibility for anyone to think he was not malnourished...

Read more: http://crime.answers.com/cases/death-row-inmate-lisa-coleman

1410993412151_wps_6_This_undated_handout_phot.jpg

Homosexual and child murderer Lisa Coleman.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry. I know I've been reading LaBarbera for years, and saved many of his articles-- I probably saw the name but wasn't interested. I only read what LaB himself says. :AMR1:

You should talk to (your alter ego) SammyT, he spent 15 years as a member of Ken Hutcherson's church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyT
Anyway, I see you mentioned my old pastor, Ken "Hutch" Hutcherson(RIP)! I have a question for ya Culty... Was Pastor Ken a closet homo too, since apparently I am & I spent a good 15 years in his church?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4001605&postcount=1354

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since GayForReal7 mentioned an upcoming banquet that is being held by AFTAH, I thought I'd post upcoming events that the Human Rights Campaign (who has an annual budget of 45 million dollars) will be having:

http://www.hrc.org/events

Along with the ACLU and other Judeo-Christian HATING organizations, their current goal is to legalize same-sex 'marriage' in every US State.

On a side note: A buddy of mine was eavesdropping at a HRC banquet and noticed that they had signs like this posted at the public restrooms.

tumblr_m7wug5FMSs1qza6uho1_1280.jpg

Be prepared to see these kind of signs in restaurants, stores and libraries in the future.

More on the Human Rights Campaign later.

GFR7

Excellent job on Table of Contents and HRC events! :BRAVO:
Very pleased. :)

I miss SammyT and wish he hadn't gotten banned. :cry:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ISIS aint got nothing on B. Hussein Obama's military:

Male-on-male rape epidemic in Obama's pro-deviancy military

Sept. 19, 2014
fischer.jpg

Bryan Fischer

One of the things we predicted when the infamous crime against nature was dropped as a bar to military service was an inevitable descent into moral and sexual debauchery in our armed forces.

And we were right.

Homosexual conduct is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy. There are a host of pathologies associated with male homosexual conduct, including random, promiscuous, anonymous sex, a highly elevated risk of HIV/AIDS and a proclivity toward sexual violence.

This is not a lifestyle any rational society, let alone its military, should embrace or support.

Now we are getting more information about just how twisted and dangerous this lifestyle is.

According to the Daily Mail, a prominent newspaper in the UK, male on male rape in the United States military is reaching epidemic proportions.

Absorb this tragic excerpt:

"When a man enters the military he is ten times likelier to be sexually abused, and in 2012 alone there were an estimated 14,200 reports of male rape."

Read that again. A man who enlists in the United States military is ten times more likely to be on the receiving end of sexual abuse than if he remains in the civilian population. The risk of being raped jumps a staggering 1,000 percent.

Our military has become a playground for sexual predators, a veritable smorgasbord of victims for homosexuals on the prowl.

It would be stupendously stupid not to accept the plain fact that, as the public becomes aware of these sordid and tragic realities, recruitment, retention, readiness and morale will plummet.

Here are some excerpts from this article:...

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/140919

Hitler would be proud.

GFR7

The only thing which is worrisome about the articles appearing on the male-on-male rape epidemic in the military is that none of them seem to determine what type of male is offending.

If you believe that gay men are limp-wristed, effeminate, and dressed in pink chiffon, how likely is it that these men would be able to over power and rape strong military men?
Could it be straight males who are raping the gays?
Something is not adding up.......:think:

ADDENDUM:Again, with this story from today, below:
Who was the offender? Gay? We need more information:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only thing which is worrisome about the articles appearing on the male-on-male rape epidemic in the military is that none of them seem to determine what type of male is offending.

If you believe that gay men are limp-wristed, effeminate, and dressed in pink chiffon, how likely is it that these men would be able to over power and rape strong military men?
Could it be straight males who are raping the gays?
Something is not adding up.......:think:

(Forever playing the victim. Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen would be proud).

Since Libertarian US Congressman Ron Paul voted with a handful of other Libertarians (that pretended to be Republicans)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2643719/posts

to help B. Hussein Obama with his campaign promise to the sodomite community to allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to serve openly in the military, the amount of male on male sexual assaults have skyrocketed.

These sexual assaults range from being groped, to gang rape. While there undoubtedly were a few proud and unrepentant sodomites that were raped by other homosexuals, many of the men that reported being sexually assaulted were married with children.

http://www.gq.com/long-form/male-military-rape

74a9ee9e8d0853701dfc6ab69409a704_330.jpg

GFR7

And the college rape? above?

So then these are NOT limp-wristed effeminate men, as they are able to overcome and subdue strong military men who are husbands and fathers. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the college rape? above?

I didn't read the article because it's irrelevant to the topic that I'm discussing: Male on male sexual assaults in the US military since proud and unrepentant homosexuals were allowed to openly serve.

So then these are NOT limp-wristed effeminate men, as they are able to overcome and subdue strong military men who are husbands and fathers. :think:

You're the one that made that statement, not me.

If you believe that gay men are limp-wristed, effeminate, and dressed in pink chiffon,...

As we'd seen in the segment that discussed the homosexuals in Hitler's military, not all homosexuals are effeminate.

ErnstRoehm1.jpg

Ernst Rohm, the brutal, violent open homosexual who most helped Hitler rise to power, leader of the violent SA. He regularly procured boys for sex and had homosexual orgies.
http://gaynazis.com/

Besides, many of the victims in these US military cases were gang raped (numerous homosexuals overpowered their victim).

GFR7

I didn't read the article because it's irrelevant to the topic that I'm discussing: Male on male sexual assaults in the US military since proud and unrepentant homosexuals were allowed to openly serve.

You're the one that made that statement, not me.

As we'd seen in the segment that discussed the homosexuals in Hitler's military, not all homosexuals are effeminate.

ErnstRoehm1.jpg

Ernst Rohm, the brutal, violent open homosexual who most helped Hitler rise to power, leader of the violent SA. He regularly procured boys for sex and had homosexual orgies.
http://gaynazis.com/

Besides, many of the victims in these US military cases were gang raped (numerous homosexuals overpowered their victim).
I am assuming there will now be legislation introduced to get the gays back out of the military.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Again: Why deal with only one aspect of the cancer that has consumed the entire body?

For this immediate problem, if gays really are committing the sexual assaults, this should reverse the lifting of DADT.

The "immediate problem" is what has happened to our once great nation since homosexuality was decriminalized.

Showing what is going on in the military is only part of the "problem".

GFR7

Quote:
Again: Why deal with only one aspect of the cancer that has consumed the entire body?

The "immediate problem" is what has happened to our once great nation since homosexuality was decriminalized.

I know. So is same sex marriage. But the unravelling has to begin somewhere, since recriminalization failed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In response to aCW's statement below:

Quote:

The patronizing parrot writes:

I know. So is same sex marriage. But the unravelling has to begin somewhere, since recriminalization failed.

Who says that it failed? People are waking up to the tyranny that decriminalizing homosexuality has brought. Remember that there are still 12 States that have sodomy laws (laws against homosexuality) on their books.

And here's the kicker (be afraid, be very afraid GayForReal7) :

Congress can override Supreme Court rulings like Roe v Wade and Lawrence v Texas.

...All along, there has been a third strategy that has gotten precious little attention: the power granted to Congress in Article III, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution to limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court:

The supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

It’s one of the numerous checks and balances in our Constitution. When any branch of our federal government strays from its constitutional authority, the other branches have the authority and responsibility to keep that branch within its bounds
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...congress-has-the-power-to-overturn-roe-v-wade

constitution_quill_pen.jpg

GFR7

In response to aCW's statement below:

Quote:

The patronizing parrot writes:

Who says that it failed? People are waking up to the tyranny that decriminalizing homosexuality has brought. Remember that there are still 12 States that have sodomy laws (laws against homosexuality) on their books.

And here's the kicker (be afraid, be very afraid GayForReal7) :

Congress can override Supreme Court rulings like Roe v Wade and Lawrence v Texas.

...All along, there has been a third strategy that has gotten precious little attention: the power granted to Congress in Article III, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution to limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court:

The supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

It’s one of the numerous checks and balances in our Constitution. When any branch of our federal government strays from its constitutional authority, the other branches have the authority and responsibility to keep that branch within its bounds
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...congress-has-the-power-to-overturn-roe-v-wade

constitution_quill_pen.jpg
Granted. But what will move Congress to override Lawrence v TX (as it negated the sodomy statutes still on some states' books, making them futile to enforce). A conservative President? What has to change?

Will you get it through your thick skull, that I have no reason to be afraid? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
... But what will move Congress to override Lawrence v TX (as it negated the sodomy statutes still on some states' books, making them futile to enforce). A conservative President? What has to change?...

While the article that I linked talked solely about Roe v Wade, the strategy will most definitely work to overturn Lawrence v Texas:

Education is the key. If pro-life activists become better educated about the U.S. Constitution, they could demand that political candidates agree to support overturning Roe v. Wade via Article III, Section 2 as a condition for receiving donations or endorsements. Then there will be a good chance for Roe v. Wade to be overturned by act of Congress. That’s the best hope there is of seeing an end to the current toll of about 1.2 million abortions per year in this country.

Will you get it through your thick skull, that I have no reason to be afraid?

One only need to refer to the table of contents to see where you stand on this issue, which according to a recent post of yours, you're "very pleased".

Excellent job on Table of Contents and HRC events!
Very pleased.

Back later with more 'homosexual violence'.

GFR7

While the article that I linked talked solely about Roe v Wade, the strategy will most definitely work to overturn Lawrence v Texas:

Education is the key. If pro-life activists become better educated about the U.S. Constitution, they could demand that political candidates agree to support overturning Roe v. Wade via Article III, Section 2 as a condition for receiving donations or endorsements. Then there will be a good chance for Roe v. Wade to be overturned by act of Congress. That’s the best hope there is of seeing an end to the current toll of about 1.2 million abortions per year in this country.

One only need to refer to the table of contents to see where you stand on this issue, which according to a recent post of yours, you're "very pleased".

Back later with more 'homosexual violence'.
I'm very pleased that you think I am so important that I'm deserving of mention. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.