Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeorhateme

I just thought I would throw this in here. After all, according to aCW all homosexuals are of the same mind and all want to attack the rest of us.. or are they?

This is British historian David Starkey talking about the Christian couple who refused a room to a gay couple in their B&B and were sued for it by the said gay couple.

David Starkey

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just thought I would throw this in here. After all, according to aCW all homosexuals are of the same mind and all want to attack the rest of us.. or are they?

Remember that we're dealing with some very sick and sometimes evil people here. These people can't be reasoned with, and as a Christian it is your duty to use every moral means possible to help them.

Here are just a couple of examples of the sickness we're seeing here on TOL:

Quote: Originally posted by a CultureWarrior
Then be consistent and promote the decriminalization of other sexual perversions: incest, bestiality, necrophilia, to name 3.

OK, assuming that the incest is not rape (which all forms of pedophilia would be) why not? Why is it something that should be combated using violence rather than the gospel?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3932576&postcount=175

And then there's this one:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

These very sick people don't need a license to continue in their sin Pete, they need spiritual and psychological help, help that they won't get now that homosexuality is decriminalized.

Speaking of which: In part 2 I talked to you about getting professional counseling. You went through horrors as a child that I could not imagine. I'm proud that you asked for Christ's help to get you out the 'deathstlyle' that you lived, but it's obvious you need more help.

God bless.

Moving on...

Christian Liberty

What unrepentant sin do you believe I am committing, aCW? What unrepentant sin do you think Wizard of Oz is committing?

I believe you've said in the past that libertarians should be put to death. In what way is putting someone to death "spiritual and psychological help?"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Many that are following this thread are aware that June is the first summer month for marches where sexual deviants display their "pride".

Here is a list of places throughout the world where millions of proud and unrepentant homosexuals, many of them confused youth, will be showing how proud they are to partake in a disease ridden, morally corrupt behavior. Keep in mind that this is only for the month of June and that there are many more in July, August and September.

Early June: Albany Gay Pride/Capital District Pride.
• Early June: Asbury Park Gay Pride/New Jersey Pride.
• Early June: Birmingham Gay Pride/Central Alabama Pridefest.
• Early June: Bordeaux Gay Pride (France).
• Early June: Bucharest Gay Pride/Romania Gay Pride.
• Early June: Cedar Rapids Iowa Gay Pride/Cedar Rapids PrideFest.
• Early June: Colombo Gay Pride/Sri Lanka Gay Pride.
• Early June: Conway Gay Pride (AR).
• Early June: Dallas Razzle Dazzle/Dallas Gay Pride Month Celebration.
• Early June: Dayton Gay Pride/Springfield Gay Pride/Miami Valley Gay Pride (OH).
• Early June: Des Moines Gay Pride.
• Early June: Detroit Gay Pride/Motor City Pride.
• Early June: Disney Gay Days/Orlando Gay Days.
• Early June: Edmonton Gay Pride (Alberta).
• Early June: Fresno Gay Pride.
• Early June: Goiania Gay Pride/Parada do Orgulho de GLBT de Goiania (Brazil).
• Early June: Honolulu Gay Pride.
• Early June: Hudson Valley Gay Pride/Poughkeepsie Gay Pride.
• Early June: Kitchener Gay Pride/Tri-Pride Cambridge-Kitchener-Waterloo (Ontario).
• Early June: Lille Gay Pride/Nord-Pas de Calais Gay Pride (France).
• Early June: Los Angeles Gay Pride/West Hollywood Pride/Christopher Street West.
• Early June: Metz Gay Pride/Lorraine Gay Pride/Nancy Gay Pride (France).
• Early June: Milwaukee Gay Pride.
• Early June: New Paltz Gay Pride/Hudson River Valley Pride.
• Early June: Orlando Black Gay Pride.
• Early June: Quad Cities Pride/Davenport Gay Pride.
• Early June: Queens Gay Pride.
• Early June: Philadelphia Gay Pride.
• Early June: Rennes Gay Pride/Brittany Gay Pride (France).
• Early June: Rockland County Gay Pride (NY)/Nyack Gay Pride.
• Early June: Rome Gay Pride.
• Early June: Salt Lake Gay Pride/Utah Pride.
• Early June: Santa Cruz Gay Pride.
• Early June: Sonoma County Gay Pride/Russian River Pride.
• Early June: Tulsa Gay Pride.
• Early June: Washington DC Gay Pride/Capital Pride.
• Early June: West Virginia Gay Pride/Charleston Gay Pride (WV).
• Early June: Wilmington Gay Pride/Cape Fear Coast Gay Pride (NC).
• Mid-June: Anchorage Gay Pride/Alaska Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Athens Gay Pride/Greece Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Baltimore Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Bisbee Gay Pride (AZ).
• Mid-June: Blackpool Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Boston Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Brooklyn Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Grand Rapids Gay Pride/Western Michigan Pride.
• Mid-June: Hamilton Gay Pride (Ontario).
• Mid-June: Indianapolis Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Long Island Gay Pride/Huntington Pride/Sayville Pride/Fire Island Pride.
• Mid-June: Kalamazoo Gay Pride (MI).
• Mid-June: Key West PrideFest/Key West Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Kingston Gay Pride (Ontario).
• Mid-June: Ljubljana Gay Pride/Slovenia Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Lyon Gay Pride (France).
• Mid-June: Memphis Black Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Montana Gay Pride/Bozeman Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Nantes Gay Pride/Loire Valley Gay Pride (France).
• Mid-June: Nashville Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Northwest Arkansas Gay Pride/Fayetteville Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Pittsburgh Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Portland Gay Pride/Pride Northwest.
• Mid-June: Portland Gay Pride/Southern Maine Pride.
• Mid-June: Sacramento Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Spokane Gay Pride (WA).
• Mid-June: Strasbourg Gay Pride/Alsace Gay Pride (France).
• Mid-June: Syracuse Gay Pride/Central New York Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Tel Aviv Gay Pride/Israel Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Toulouse Gay Pride/Midi-Pyrenees Gay Pride (France).
• Mid-June: Vienna Gay Pride/Austria Gay Pride.
• Mid-June: Warsaw Gay Pride (Poland).
• Mid-June: Zagreb Gay Pride (Croatia).
• Mid-June: Zurich Gay Pride/Christopher Day Street Zurich/Switzerland Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Berlin Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Biarritz Gay Pride/Basque Gay Pride (France).
• Mid-to late June: Boise Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Caen Gay Pride/Normandy Gay Pride (France).
• Mid- to late June: Columbus Gay Pride (OH).
• Mid- to late June: Denver Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Durango Gay Pride/Four Corners Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Edinburgh Gay Pride/Pride Scotia/Scotland Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: El Paso Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Eureka Springs Gay Pride (AR).
• Mid- to late June: Fairfield County Gay Pride (CT)/Norwalk Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Hudson Gay Pride (New York).
• Mid- to late June: Iowa City Gay Pride/Cedar Rapids Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Kansas City Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Kentucky Gay Pride/Louisville Gay Pride/Kentuckiana Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Knoxville Gay Pride (TN).
• Mid-to late June: Lancaster Gay Pride (PA).
• Mid- to late June: Lethbridge Gay Pride (Alberta, Canada).
• Mid- to late June: Nanaimo Gay Pride (Canada).
• Mid- to late June: New Orleans Gay Pride/NOLA Pridefest.
• Mid- to late June: Oklahoma City Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Olympia Gay Pride (WA).
• Mid- to late June: Palermo Gay Pride/Sicily Gay Pride (Italy).
• Mid- to late June: Pensacola Gay Pride.
• Mid-to late June: Providence Gay Pride/Rhode Island PrideFest.
• Mid- to late June: Rouen Gay Pride/Normandy Gay Pride (France).
• Mid- to late June: Salisbury Gay Pride (NC).
• Mid- to late June: Saskatoon Gay Pride (Saskatchewan).
• Mid- to late June: South Carolina Black Pride.
• Mid- to late June: Stonewall Pride Wilton Manors/Wilton Manors Gay Pride/Fort Lauderdale Gay Pride.
• Mid- to late June: York Gay Pride (Ontario).
• Late June: Baton Rouge Gay Pride/Louisiana Gay Pride.
• Late June: Barcelona Gay Pride.
• Late June: Bend Gay Pride/Central Oregon Pride.
• Late June: Chicago Gay Pride.
• Late June: Cleveland Gay Pride.
• Late June: Corvallis Gay Pride (OR).
• Late June: Dublin Gay Pride/Ireland Gay Pride.
• Late June: Flagstaff Gay Pride (AZ)/Pride in the Pines.
• Late June: Harlem NYC Gay Pride/Harlem Black Gay Pride.
• Late June: Helsinki Gay Pride/Finland Gay Pride.
• Late June: Houston Gay Pride.
• Late June: Istanbul Gay Pride/Turkey Gay Pride/LGBTT İstanbul Onur Haftası.
• Late June: Las Cruces Gay Pride/Southern New Mexico Pride.
• Late June: Lexington Gay Pride (KY).
• Late June: Lisbon Gay Pride/Portugal Gay Pride/Arraial Pride.
• Late June: London Gay Pride.
• Late June: Mexico City Gay Pride/Orgullo LGBT Mexico City.
• Late June: Minneapolis Gay Pride/Twin Cities Pride/St. Paul Gay Pride.
• Late June: Nebraska Gay Pride/Omaha Gay Pride/Lincoln Gay Pride/Heartland Gay Pride.
• Late June: New York City Gay Pride.
• Late June: Northern Kentucky Gay Pride/Covington Gay Pride/Newport Gay Pride (KY).
• Late June: Oporto Gay Pride (Portugal).
• Late June: EuroPride 2014/Oslo Gay Pride/Norway Gay Pride.
• Late June: Paris Gay Pride.
• Late June: St. Louis Gay Pride.
• Late June: St. Petersburg Gay Pride/St. Pete Pride.
• Late June: San Francisco Gay Pride.
• Late June: Santa Fe Gay Pride.
• Late June: Seattle Gay Pride.
• Late June: Sheffield Gay Pride (UK).
• Late June: Toronto Gay Pride.
• Late June: UK Black Pride/London Black Pride.
• Late June: Valencia Gay Pride (Spain).
http://gaytravel.about.com/od/gaypridefestivals/qt/GayPride_June.htm
(Click on the link to get information for each venue).

Throughout the summer I'll be sharing photos from different pride parades, showing the sexual debauchery that goes on and of course the innocent youth that are exposed to it.

Lon

Based on your non-answer I can only come to the conclusion that you have no problem with children at nudist resorts.

I have not seen the Why Nudism Should Be Criminalized thread yet. . .

Fischer's article is on other sites sans the doctored photo.

You offer a faked picture as a response to you making false statements? :rolleyes:
:doh: Forget the picture in the background. The foreground is picture enough! It is obviously an adult nude something or other, parade or not. What is wrong with you people? :rolleyes: Will your blinders always work this way? The kid is like 8! What in the heck makes anyone think they have a right to do this to kids? What is wrong with you people? I mean, sure I knew you weren't Christians but is this really the new all time low the nonChristian has reached? Is this really the 'new' value a generation without Christ has stooped to? :rolleyes: Apparently, without Christ, there really is no morality?:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

I can imagine the following things bore you to tears Pete, which will be some of the segments I'll be discussing:

Homosexual promiscuity, disease and early death (such a filthy behavior).

How homosexuals disproportionately molest children (get the child at 8 or you're too late).

The indoctrination of children and teens in our education system (i.e. Kevin Jennings and company).

You have to realize Pete that not everyone following the thread actually lived the lifestyle that you did nor knows about the agenda that goes with the lifestyle of those who proudly partake in it, so there's much educating to do here.

I find it odd that most of those that were stricken with AIDS were not homosexual males, as faggotry runs rampant in Uganda. Granted, the bisexual males on the "down low" may have infected unknowing heterosexual women, and of course we know how homosexuals just "love" children, so some children may have become infected by being buggerized by a homosexual.
But believe me Pete, when the time comes I'll do extensive research on the subject. Keep in mind that the segment will be entitled "The African AIDS Hoax", so be prepared to show that AIDS is prevalent amongst heterosexual women and children throughout the continent of Africa, not just in the country of Uganda. I would really hate for you to come across as ignorant as Art Brain did on the subject of Hitler and his SS' homosexuality.

"When the time comes?"

Well there's another shocker. It's been a year since you were supposed to be addressing AIDS in Africa and your 'extensive' research would likely come from one of your beloved blogs even if it did eventually arrive.

Oh, and it's not ignorant to be aware that your stupid pink swastika is roundly debunked and given no credence by serious historians and academics in the field. Sorry, but them's the facts.

Quit pretending you're interested in anything resembling the truth, be honest for once and just admit this pitiful ongoing 'epic' is simply your own warped ego trip. You're an absolute embarrassment.

WizardofOz

You're not following along, Lon

You're not following along, Lon

:doh: Forget the picture in the background. The foreground is picture enough! It is obviously an adult nude something or other, parade or not. What is wrong with you people? :rolleyes: Will your blinders always work this way? The kid is like 8! What in the heck makes anyone think they have a right to do this to kids? What is wrong with you people? I mean, sure I knew you weren't Christians but is this really the new all time low the nonChristian has reached? Is this really the 'new' value a generation without Christ has stooped to? :rolleyes: Apparently, without Christ, there really is no morality?:rolleyes:
:doh:
Because without context no one has any idea if the event the child is at is a homosexual event. That is exactly what aCW and his idol, Matt Barber are suggesting that it is by superimposing it over an actual gay pride parade photo. They are blaming homosexuals for the child being exposed to this nasty man, without any evidence of it being so.

Such tactics only works to discredit folks who oppose such displays. This is tunnel vision at its most desperate.

Where was the picture taken, Lon? Is it the fault of homosexuals that that child is being exposed to such a display?

Why would Matt Barber superimpose the photo of the child over the photo of the pride parade?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't normally read much of ACW's threads, so I didn't see the pic you are describing. Going by your description, I will confirm that I am opposed to any sort of public display that includes nudity, vulgar acts or graphic violence because children should not be exposed to this. I, myself, do not wish to view this either, however, as an adult, I can walk in the opposite direction.

My position has always been that nudity or any type of sexual activity belongs behind closed doors and not on display.

WizardofOz

I don't normally read much of ACW's threads, so I didn't see the pic you are describing. Going by your description, I will confirm that I am opposed to any sort of public display that includes nudity, vulgar acts or graphic violence because children should not be exposed to this. I, myself, do not wish to view this either, however, as an adult, I can walk in the opposite direction.

My position has always been that nudity or any type of sexual activity belongs behind closed doors and not on display.

aCW borrows fake pictures from Matt Barber's website in post 76. No one knows where the picture of the kid originated. I found the actual original and posted it in post 82.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Throughout the summer I'll be sharing photos from different pride parades, showing the sexual debauchery that goes on and of course the innocent youth that are exposed to it.

You should post links to the street cams in Key West, :)

Things were quiet on the Duval Street cam, so I thought I'd show an 8+ minute video of Key West's "Pride Parade". As you can see, public officials/police officers/military personnel, drag queens, dykes on bikes, fairies gyrating in hot pants are in the parade, as are children who are being indoctrinated to accept this perversion as normal.

For you history buffs out there, openly homosexual playwright Tennessee Williams was instrumental in turning the city on the southern most tip of Florida into a hub of moral degeneracy.

http://www.out.com/travel-nightlife/city-guides/key-west/2013/02/21/key-west-1979-dark-bright-rises

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh: Forget the picture in the background. The foreground is picture enough! It is obviously an adult nude something or other, parade or not. What is wrong with you people?

They're mentally ill Lon, and as you're learning quickly, you can't reason with the mentality ill.

We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get these very sick people the help that they so desperately need.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If any of you think that these parades are going away, they're just getting warmed up.

While the article comes across as these parades being a necessity to further the political agenda of the homosexual movement (which in part they are), these parades are also a opportunity for sexual deviants to flaunt their perversion (where else can homosexuals expose themselves to children with police officers watching and not be arrested for doing so?)

As you can see in the article, youth play an important role in the homosexual movement.

Why Gay Pride Is Still Needed, According To LGBT Rights Advocate Alan Reif

6-17-14

For LGBT rights advocate Alan Reif, it's not even a question.

"Before you can hope for any type of human rights activism or any type of public outreach, first you have to embrace yourself in a pluralistic society where everybody is welcome and then you fight for what you want," Reif, who is the co-chair of the World Pride Committee of InterPride, told HuffPost Live in an interview this week.

Pointing to the fact that many states are still lacking same-sex marriage legislation and anti-discrimination laws that apply to LGBT people, he added, "We really haven't achieved as many rights as many people feel."

In addition, Pride events can still have a profound impact on LGBT teens and young adults who may be struggling to come to terms with their sexuality.

"If you're 16 or 17 and this is your first opportunity to be in an environment where people who identify as you are...it could save your life," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/why-we-still-need-gay-pride_n_5503595.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW borrows fake pictures from Matt Barber's website in post 76. No one knows where the picture of the kid originated. I found the actual original and posted it in post 82.

I can understand how frustrated you must be with me exposing a behavior that seems to be so very close to your heart Aaron. As I mentioned to Lon in an earlier post: We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get you and others like you the help that you so desperately need.

In the meantime: for those of you that don't believe that public nudity exists at gay pride parades, simply go to Google images and type in nudists at gay pride parades.

Be prepared to run to the toilet to vomit afterwards.

alwight

Apparently Lon you are quite happy (or gullible enough?) to simply accept that the "foreground" picture was real, in-context and un-photo-shopped, while I'm not so sure. However, if it was real and genuine then clearly public nudity is already against the law and something I am in favour of keeping it that way. So you are clearly barking up the wrong tree.

For me there is nothing much wrong in boys seeing a naked man or men say in a changing room, it depends on the context of course and not something that aCW's picture is likely to be too honest about.

No you can't just forget about the background picture because aCW's propaganda would have you believe it was all simply a part of the main picture and what was actually going on in it, but then again he would wouldn't he? :rolleyes:

Christian Liberty

If any of you think that these parades are going away, they're just getting warmed up.

While the article comes across as these parades being a necessity to further the political agenda of the homosexual movement (which in part they are), these parades are also a opportunity for sexual deviants to flaunt their perversion (where else can homosexuals expose themselves to children with police officers watching and not be arrested for doing so?)

As you can see in the article, youth play an important role in the homosexual movement.

Why Gay Pride Is Still Needed, According To LGBT Rights Advocate Alan Reif

6-17-14

For LGBT rights advocate Alan Reif, it's not even a question.

"Before you can hope for any type of human rights activism or any type of public outreach, first you have to embrace yourself in a pluralistic society where everybody is welcome and then you fight for what you want," Reif, who is the co-chair of the World Pride Committee of InterPride, told HuffPost Live in an interview this week.

Pointing to the fact that many states are still lacking same-sex marriage legislation and anti-discrimination laws that apply to LGBT people, he added, "We really haven't achieved as many rights as many people feel."

In addition, Pride events can still have a profound impact on LGBT teens and young adults who may be struggling to come to terms with their sexuality.

"If you're 16 or 17 and this is your first opportunity to be in an environment where people who identify as you are...it could save your life," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/why-we-still-need-gay-pride_n_5503595.html

Why would cops want to watch a gay pride parade anyway? Are they perverts?;)

When there was a gay pride parade at my college, I stayed away. I respect anybody who's willing to go there and preach the gospel in that environment, but to stand there and watch? That's perverted, and there's no excuse for it just because you are a cop.

I didn't even look at the pic, but I don't think anyone here is saying that exposing yourself to an 8 year old is "ok". I think they're arguing because aCW has a track record of lying for his own agenda and for unfairly attacking people who disagree with you. Had you posted the same picture, under a good faith belief that it was real, I doubt anyone would have protested.
They're mentally ill Lon, and as you're learning quickly, you can't reason with the mentality ill.

We'll eventually get things turned around in this country and get these very sick people the help that they so desperately need.

Says the guy who defined the gospel as "the doctrine that the family, church, and civil government exist for the governance of mankind:rolleyes:"

Lon, whatever you believe about the issue, stay away from this individual. There is at least one person here who thinks homosexuality should be a capital crime, and even he thinks this guy is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.