Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazaroo

one who seems to think that gays "infect" other people with homosexuality
Since what gays (and all promiscuous and careless sociopaths)
infect other people with (usually gays or confused idiots and minors)
is sexually transmitted diseases,
this may be the clue you're looking for.

Perhaps you have just been re-infected by gayness aCW? A booster shot perhaps?

Perhaps one of aCW's many gay cop friends left a few presents
on the doorknobs and showers in the Police locker room,
or even more directly just did the dirty of shaking aCW's hand
after a quick changing-room episode aCW was clueless about.

Now, after the discovery of syphilis and jock-itch of the hand and privates,
aCW is driven to seek some kind of revenge,
while remaining in denial about the rampant homosexuality on the police force.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since what gays (and all promiscuous and careless sociopaths)
infect other people with (usually gays or confused idiots and minors)
is sexually transmitted diseases,
this may be the clue you're looking for.

Perhaps one of aCW's many gay cop friends left a few presents
on the doorknobs and showers in the Police locker room,
or even more directly just did the dirty of shaking aCW's hand
after a quick changing-room episode aCW was clueless about.

Now, after the discovery of syphilis and jock-itch of the hand and privates,
aCW is driven to seek some kind of revenge,
while remaining in denial about the rampant homosexuality on the police force.

Thank you for sharing your absolutely brilliant deductions Dr. Naz. On that note: I think I hear your nurse calling "Naz, it's medication time".

Last edited:

Nazaroo

aCW said:
I'd like to pay tribute to the fallen and the first responders.

Yes. Sadly that wouldn't be the police of NYPD, who just stood around,
and were warned well in advance of the demolition of Building 7.

That would rather be the 340 Firemen who were murdered by Mayor Ghouliana
and Presidork Bush.

If aCW and the rest of the force really gave a rat's behind about
those dead firemen who were brutally murdered without warning
by the creeps who run your government,
he and his shallow friends would have formed an immediate posse'
and rounded up the political scum responsible, laying murder charges.

But what really happened shouts out with a deafening boom
where aCW, the NYPD and the rest of the police in the USA stand.
Protecting their paychecks from organized crime.

I can't say it better than I did in 2007:

[moron friend of aCW:]
Originally Posted by Army of One
Unsurprisingly, my point went right over your head. Let me spell it out for you: If there are hundreds of people whom reported explosions, why did Giuliani decide to only kill the Firemen? Why are the Firemen, the Police, and the WTC workers who made it out still alive? Your whole premise is absurd.

BTW, no one questions that there were "explosions" at the WTC. We merely question the cause of the explosions (explosions do not equal explosives). Look at any major fire, and you'll most likely find reports of "explosions". Even Madrid's Windsor Tower inferno (which truthers love to bring up, thinking it actually supports their case) resulted in many witnesses reporting explosions. It's a normal occurrence during large structural fires.

[/idiot]

No, the point went right over your head. Let me spell it out for you.

Giuliani, Bush, Cheney, and the neocons are stupidest criminals in the USA, and that's a special achievement. Even a guy from Oklahoma with a truck full of fertilizer can't outdo what these murdering bastards have done to 3,000 NY citizens, 350 firemen, and another 3,000 US soldiers, not to mention 20,000 blinded, crippled, amputeed, and otherwise destroyed servicemen.

Servicemen who not only have been since abandoned by the monsters, but to add insult to heneineous injuries, the criminal rulers of DictatUSA have denied the horrible illnesses due to exposure from depleted uranium and German vaccination programs etc.

But why stop there? As if the offshore illegal prisons where torture is sanctioned against the Geneva Convention, and where people are held for years without trial or even hope in German Stalag or Russian Gulag conditions, as if this weren't enough to signal loudly that the USA is in the hands of insane psychos who have betrayed the values of the founders of United States.

God bless America, by impeaching all international war criminals, especially those who use the cover of executive powers to perpetrate acts of war against the USA with its own weapons.

The demolition of the Trade Center is the smoking gun that will put these criminals behind bars.

God bless America, the moment they stand up and defend the VALUES of the USA, including the right to free speech, the right to a fair, open and speedy trial, the right to peacefully assemble, the right to film police and army personel who are breaking the law, and the right to bear arms, and the right to secure borders from illegal immigration.

The USA is under attack from international bankers and Rockefellers and Rothschilds. God bless the USA for freedom of speech.

Amen.

GFR7

Yes. Sadly that wouldn't be the police of NYPD, who just stood around,
and were warned well in advance of the demolition of Building 7.

That would rather be the 340 Firemen who were murdered by Mayor Ghouliana
and Presidork Bush.

If aCW and the rest of the force really gave a rat's behind about
those dead firemen who were brutally murdered without warning
by the creeps who run your government,
he and his shallow friends would have formed an immediate posse'
and rounded up the political scum responsible, laying murder charges.

But what really happened shouts out with a deafening boom
where aCW, the NYPD and the rest of the police in the USA stand.
Protecting their paychecks from organized crime.

I can't say it better than I did in 2007:

[moron friend of aCW:]
Originally Posted by Army of One
Unsurprisingly, my point went right over your head. Let me spell it out for you: If there are hundreds of people whom reported explosions, why did Giuliani decide to only kill the Firemen? Why are the Firemen, the Police, and the WTC workers who made it out still alive? Your whole premise is absurd.

BTW, no one questions that there were "explosions" at the WTC. We merely question the cause of the explosions (explosions do not equal explosives). Look at any major fire, and you'll most likely find reports of "explosions". Even Madrid's Windsor Tower inferno (which truthers love to bring up, thinking it actually supports their case) resulted in many witnesses reporting explosions. It's a normal occurrence during large structural fires.

[/idiot]

No, the point went right over your head. Let me spell it out for you.

Giuliani, Bush, Cheney, and the neocons are stupidest criminals in the USA, and that's a special achievement. Even a guy from Oklahoma with a truck full of fertilizer can't outdo what these murdering bastards have done to 3,000 NY citizens, 350 firemen, and another 3,000 US soldiers, not to mention 20,000 blinded, crippled, amputeed, and otherwise destroyed servicemen.

Servicemen who not only have been since abandoned by the monsters, but to add insult to heneineous injuries, the criminal rulers of DictatUSA have denied the horrible illnesses due to exposure from depleted uranium and German vaccination programs etc.

But why stop there? As if the offshore illegal prisons where torture is sanctioned against the Geneva Convention, and where people are held for years without trial or even hope in German Stalag or Russian Gulag conditions, as if this weren't enough to signal loudly that the USA is in the hands of insane psychos who have betrayed the values of the founders of United States.

God bless America, by impeaching all international war criminals, especially those who use the cover of executive powers to perpetrate acts of war against the USA with its own weapons.

The demolition of the Trade Center is the smoking gun that will put these criminals behind bars.

God bless America, the moment they stand up and defend the VALUES of the USA, including the right to free speech, the right to a fair, open and speedy trial, the right to peacefully assemble, the right to film police and army personel who are breaking the law, and the right to bear arms, and the right to secure borders from illegal immigration.

The USA is under attack from international bankers and Rockefellers and Rothschilds. God bless the USA for freedom of speech.

Amen.

Nazaroo, you should go give your expertise to this thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104199

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that Naz has unleashed us with yet another one of his psychotic rants, I'll move with the following:

Since it's the anniversary of a historical day in US history where barbarians murdered thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah, I would like to address what a couple of "Christians" commented on earlier in this thread:

Don't believe Christianity and Islam are that different. The hysterical fixation on all things gay, feminism and patriarchy is part of Shari'a Law. It doesn't much matter which religion we're talking about.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3988249&postcount=1156

Dinesh D'Souza some years ago tried to make this point: That US Christians ought to unite with Islam, as they are so similar. It went about as well as you would expect....
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3988261&postcount=1157

Since I highly doubt that aikido7 will return to defend his statement, tell us how Christianity and Islam are not that different GayForReal7.

While you're at it, please provide a link showing where the former President of Kings College in New York, a Christian institution of higher learning, made the above statement.

1b16701f38cb0a7e9d9a10.L._V400691797_SX200_.jpg

GFR7

Now that Naz has unleashed us with yet another one of his psychotic rants, I'll move onto another topic.

Since it's the anniversary of a historical day in US history where barbarians murdered thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah, I would like to address a topic that a couple of "Christians" commented on:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3988249&postcount=1156

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3988261&postcount=1157

Since I highly doubt that aikido7 will return to defend his statement, tell us how Christianity and Islam are not that different GayForReal7.

While you're at it, please provide a link showing where the former President of Kings College in New York, a Christian institution of higher learning, made the above statement.

I SAID DINESH D'SOUZA SAID IT.
I DID NOT SAY I AGREED, TURNIP-HEAD-FROM-KENTUCKY.
HE SAID IT CLEARLY: CRYSTAL CLEARLY, AND AT GREAT LENGTH,
URGING USA SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES AND CHRISTIANS TO UNITE WITH MUSLIMS, IN HIS BOOK,
The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11; D'Souza, 2007, Random House, New York.

HE SAID THE LIBERALS IN MEDIA AND CONGRESS AND THE FEMINISTS AND GAY ADVOCATES WERE THE REAL ENEMY, NOT ISLAM.
MY SON DID A PRESENTATION ON IT.

stupid.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GFR7

Oh, and D'Souza was harshly criticized for it:

WHAT’S NOT SO GREAT ABOUT D’SOUZA

D’Souza framed the The Enemy at Home on a thesis that,
he acknowledged, would “seem startling at the outset.”

His thesis was an indictment that he levels in the second sentence of the book’s introduction:

“The cultural left in this country is responsible for causing 9/11.”

D’Souza didn’t reveal how, more than five years after the event, he alone among the thousands of commentators on 9/11 had tumbled to its root cause.

In The Enemy at Home D’Souza expressed great sympathy with,
and understanding for, the radical Islamic critique of the United States

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/04/028821.php

OK?

do-you-get-it-now-o.gif

wee-bey.gif

GFR7

I hope a Culture Warrior can now grasp - 7 years after the fact - that D'Souza's book was read by the intelligensia (myself included);

that it was considered shocking in its sympathy with Islam, and in it's urging US conservatives and Christians to unite
with Islam in fighting "the insurgency at home"
(Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, et al );

and that he was heavily criticized for it.

I hope this isn't way over aCW's head.

h62E6C2AC

A CULTURE WARRIOR WRONG ONCE AGAIN:

pq1RGQv.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Now that Naz has unleashed us with yet another one of his psychotic rants, I'll move onto another topic.

Since it's the anniversary of a historical day in US history where barbarians murdered thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah, I would like to address a topic that a couple of "Christians" commented on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikido7
Don't believe Christianity and Islam are that different. The hysterical fixation on all things gay, feminism and patriarchy is part of Shari'a Law. It doesn't much matter which religion we're talking about.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=1156

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
Dinesh D'Souza some years ago tried to make this point: That US Christians ought to unite with Islam, as they are so similar. It went about as well as you would expect....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=1157

URGING USA SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES AND CHRISTIANS TO UNITE WITH MUSLIMS, IN HIS BOOK,
The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11; D'Souza, 2007, Random House, New York.

Yet you never corrected them, explaining why Christianity and Islam are completely different.

Why is that?

Nazaroo

HE SAID THE LIBERALS IN MEDIA AND CONGRESS AND THE FEMINISTS AND GAY ADVOCATES WERE THE REAL ENEMY, NOT ISLAM.

I just figured out the problem!

aCW has cut out this territory for himself,
and he can't afford a competator for his little niche against homos.

The point is, he knows it isn't going anywhere,
so he might just be doing it for his own cliche, i.e., his law-enforcement buddies.
Who knows? Maybe he's even soliciting money for combatting queers.
Whatever he's building, the last thing he needs is someone else
who can do this independently of him.

You aren't sucking up to him and genuflecting to him as the 'expert authority',
and I have a suspicion this attitude is amplified by his dayjob / peers.

You can't be recognized as a 'friend/ally' because you aren't a cop.

Therefore you are one of the enemy camp - queers,
no matter how implausible that may seem to a neutral outsider.

This could just boil down to a psychological fixation or uncontrolled reaction,
unrecognized even by himself.

It would explain much, including why he is making three super large
threads on this, but doesn't like help.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just figured out the problem!...

I'm glad that you have "the problem" figured out now Naz (me thinkz that the real problem is that Naz is on the wrong meds).

Now that you're done with your 9-11 conspiracy rant, can you address this post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazaroo
(1) You believe police are necessary. I don't....

You believe police have special authority. I don't....

I would rather live in a world where every honest man had a gun,
than in a world where only people like you had guns.
Thats because I'm PRO Law and Order, not against it.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

There's a word for what you believe in and it's right on the tip of my tongue....

Don't tell me, it starts with an "an". It's coming to me now Naz:

Anarchist.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh was an anarchist Naz?

Again, I've pointed out that many many institutions have been permeated by the sodomite movement: Youth mentor groups, the media and entertainment, the Church, education, marriage and the traditional family, and yes, government which the enforcement of righteous laws fall under.

Just because people like GayForReal7, Kitty, Traci and alwight the atheist have infiltrated these God ordained institutions, doesn't mean that the institution itself is corrupt.

With the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, and eventually other things like adultery and cohabitation, along with a change in cultural mores', we'll get this country (and yours) turned around.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4032154&postcount=1884

Naz goes on yet another one of his psychotic rants:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazaroo
This is precisely what happens when you give a person police powers,
who can't handle them because of maturity and self-control issues....

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Feel free to debate me on the meaning behind Romans 13:4 any ole time Naz.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037203&postcount=1968

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hopefully sometime tomorrow GayForReal can address this post:

Quote:

and tell us why he, as a follower of Christ (cough cough, gag gag) didn't correct his fellow Christian (cough cough, gag gag) aikido7.

1dwhb0xgpzfv402sv1odklnmi459042236.2.jpg

alwight

Just because people like GayForReal7, Kitty, Traci and alwight the atheist have infiltrated these God ordained institutions, doesn't mean that the institution itself is corrupt.

With the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, and eventually other things like adultery and cohabitation, along with a change in cultural mores', we'll get this country (and yours) turned around.
Come the theocracy revolution aCW both you and your fellow Christian Talibanites would no doubt enjoy imposing your doctrinally "correct" mores and rules on everyone else.
Homosexuals are of course only the start of your righteous agenda, the thin end of the wedge.

I wonder what your theocratic society would actually be like, if it ever were to come about, having done away with all those that you currently disapprove of? :think:
Would it even stop there, or would the self proclaimed righteous perhaps need to burn witches to demonstrate their authority?

GFR7

I just figured out the problem!

aCW has cut out this territory for himself,
and he can't afford a competator for his little niche against homos.

The point is, he knows it isn't going anywhere,
so he might just be doing it for his own cliche, i.e., his law-enforcement buddies.
Who knows? Maybe he's even soliciting money for combatting queers.
Whatever he's building, the last thing he needs is someone else
who can do this independently of him.

You aren't sucking up to him and genuflecting to him as the 'expert authority',
and I have a suspicion this attitude is amplified by his dayjob / peers.

You can't be recognized as a 'friend/ally' because you aren't a cop.

Therefore you are one of the enemy camp - queers,
no matter how implausible that may seem to a neutral outsider.

This could just boil down to a psychological fixation or uncontrolled reaction,
unrecognized even by himself.

It would explain much, including why he is making three super large
threads on this, but doesn't like help.
A very astute analysis, my friend. :thumb:

GFR7

Come the theocracy revolution aCW both you and your fellow Christian Talibanites would no doubt enjoy imposing your doctrinally "correct" mores and rules on everyone else.
Homosexuals are of course only the start of your righteous agenda, the thin end of the wedge.

I wonder what your theocratic society would actually be like, if it ever were to come about, having done away with all those that you currently disapprove of? :think:
Would it even stop there, or would the self proclaimed righteous perhaps need to burn witches to demonstrate their authority?
I think we both know the answer to that question....

GFR7

Hopefully sometime tomorrow GayForReal can address this post:

Quote:

and tell us why he, as a follower of Christ (cough cough, gag gag) didn't correct his fellow Christian (cough cough, gag gag) aikido7.

I'm not here to teach others about the differences . What you should be wondering is why Dinesh D'Souza went to great lengths to urge U.S. Christians and social conservatives to unite with Islam, and attack "the liberal insurgency". He presided over a Christian college, and he didn't bother, either :think:

If I look at the two pictures above, aCW is MUCH more akin to the one on the right; reminding us NOTHING of the one on the left. :think:

Last edited:

GFR7

aCW:
To clarify in detail what Dinesh D'Souza, who presided over a Christian college,
said about Christianity, Islam, and 9/11, in his book, The Enemy at Home:

1. That we should NOT blame Islam for 9-11: We should blame liberal Americans.

2. That we should have great sympathy for Islam, because it is very similar to Christianity.

3. That American Christians have more in common with Islam than with Nancy Pelosi or Ted Kennedy.

4. That if Islam hates America, it is America's fault.

So there you have his whole thesis!

omg.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I think we both know the answer to that question....

As we are seeing from these posts from two of TOL's sodomite-ista's*, in order to criminalize immoral and harmful behaviors such as abortion, homosexuality and pornography, a country must first be a theocracy where a state religion is mandated and everyone will be forced to practice it. (By the way: How can you force someone to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior?)

*A sodomite-ista is someone who may or may not be a practicing buggerite, but does everything that he can to promote the homosexual agenda. (And yes, I made that term up).

Looking at the picture that I posted last night, I'm amazed at how much the homosexual movement and Islam have in common (refer to the table of contents for more posts about Islam and homosexuality).

1). Warfare and violence: Like Islam, the homosexual movement (i.e. "collective') has an all out war against Christianity and uses violence, be it the power of the sword through government, or gaystapo tactics to thwart any opposition to their agenda.

2). Hatred: Like Islam there is so much HATRED amongst those that proudly partake in homosexual behavior. Of course it stems from a self hatred and manifests towards other homosexuals and those that don't join in on the goosestep agenda.

3). Intolerance: Be it burning Christian churches for firing opening homosexual employees, or firing employees because they speak out against homosexuality, the homosexual movement, like Islam, is extremely intolerant of anyone that doesn't join in on their false religion.

4). Misogyny: This is a subject that I would like to discuss in the next few days. I think that it often times stems from being overly mothered as a child, but misogyny and homosexuality go back to the days of the early Greeks.

5). Oppression: In order to fulfill their agenda, both Islam and the homosexual movement must oppress any opposition.

6). Pedophilia: As shown throughout this 3 part thread (and will be shown in an entire segment dedicated to pedophilia and pederasty), sex (the indoctrination/grooming for future sex) with children is a huge part of Islam and the homosexual movement in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.