Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite

• It was flippin' hilarious.

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • It was like the dumbest movie ever.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • I Haven't seen it.

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • I don't understand a word you just said.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • How long did it take you to grow that moustache?

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I'm voting for Pedro Sanchez, who do you think?

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, I finally saw he movie. And I don't lean one way or the other. It was just a movie.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, I have to admit that after reading this thread we went to the library and rented this DVD. My daughter (14) had seen it before. She hated it. Well, I thought this was flippin' hilarious!!! And I noticed my daughter laughed most of the way through it.. but she wouldn't admit that!

You have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hookin' up with chicks. And plus, you are like the only guy in school who has a moustache. :crackup:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok, I have to admit that after reading this thread we went to the library and rented this DVD. My daughter (14) had seen it before. She hated it. Well, I thought this was flippin' hilarious!!! And I noticed my daughter laughed most of the way through it.. but she wouldn't admit that!

You have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hookin' up with chicks. And plus, you are like the only guy in school who has a moustache. :crackup:
Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OH WAIT!!! I HAVE seen that movie!!!

It was captivating! I loved it. But I didn't see the start so missed the title....

PS. Can I change my vote? Will that affect the oh so delicately poised vote-count?