Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would Michael know something that the angels of heaven don't know?

Is Michael a man? No man and no angel in heaven knows the timing.

Dear nodelink,

I presume only to know the year. Of the months, week, 'day' or 'hour,' I couldn't tell you. And I am only presuming. So don't pack your bags just yet. Hedshaker asked me for a time frame and I gave him one. I don't claim to know what God ONLY knows. No fear.

Jesus said that "when you see these things happening, know that the time is near." Well, I know that much and a little more. Don't pin all your hopes on it.

Michael

:cloud9:

:jump:

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

What does CPU stand for? I like all types of music also, except maybe some Rap. Some rap I like, but mostly not. I'd just as soon hear people singing instead of talking.

Michael

Central Processing Unit. It's basically computer based. Even the sounds are generated and manipulated in software, as are the effects: reverb, delay, chorus, compression, EQ etc and there's also unique ways to push the envelope with the beats, rhythm and ambience. Of course, being an accomplished musician also helps. It's still music at the end of the day.

Not keen on rap or hip hop. I'm ok with most genre's but rap never did it for me.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

I'm glad that you are not fond of rap. To me, it isn't even music. Anyone who can't sing can fall back on speaking words in a song form. It means they can't sing well, usually.

I see what you mean. You must have some expensive equipment. Nice, if you can afford it. Yes, I have reverb and chorus, and EQ on my amp. I love using the reverb, especially for songs like "Sara" by Stevie Nicks. I hardly ever use chorus or EQ, because I don't know what I'm doing. My amp is huge. It's a Stage Amp. It cost me $500 used. It's wonderful, but I can barely turn it up only to 1 because otherwise it is too loud. I need to take it outside, tbh, but I don't want sing for the neighbors. That's why I quit singing in bars/lounges. Just too much stage fright. I'm scared to perform anymore. Plus, I did play Mon., but I don't have the thick callouses on my fingers, so it started to get kind of sore on the fingertips. I'll practice more. My nephew got me some new, expensive Martin strings for 12-string guitar. He also got me a stereo cable and a personal, mini amplifier that can kick them out. So I can set up relatively easy to play somewhere. I'm going to lend his girlfriend a lot of my sheet music when she comes over next time, so she can learn some new songs. Her repertoire is kinda limited. I used to know 500 plus songs (lyrics, melody and guitar chords). I had them memorized. I don't pick up a guitar too often anymore because in my spare time, I am on the computer. Letting people know that Jesus is returning soon is more important to me and hopefully the people I reach. Hedshaker, I get on Facebook and Twitter too, and I get followers from all over the world going to my website to download a copy of my book. It's called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. It's available at Barnes & Noble, and also Amazon.com for $14.95 or so. It's in the downtown Burton Barr Phoenix Library in the city I live in. People can check it out for free. It has been there since 2003. It keeps getting checked out. There are 3 Editions they have there. To get a FREE copy of my book, just go to:
www.jesusreturningverysoon.com; on the left of my avatar, you click on 'Book Copy" and then you left-click on 'SKU-text2.pdf

The copy of my book will come up and you can read it using your up and down arrow cursor keys. The first two pages are blank, just so you'll know. They are for autographing the book and writing questions. It's only 87 pgs. long. You can also download it to a printer and print a copy of it. In case you're interested, or so.

nodelink

I don't normally listen to rap music but I have in recent months occasionally enjoyed the music of Shai Linne (available on Spotify, Amazon Music and elsewhere).

Suggested tracks from my limited experience would include:
* Regeneration (includes synthesized rhythms)
* Thy Hypostatic Union (shows sophistication in Reformed Christian theology)
* Worship God (current track as I write this)

Explore and hopefully find something to enjoy. :).

Hedshaker

Here's a good example the music I like by Sasha from the Album Airdrawndagger. It's quite old now. From about 2002 but a goody never the less.

Enjoy :up:

Sasha

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't normally listen to rap music but I have in recent months occasionally enjoyed the music of Shai Linne (available on Spotify, Amazon Music and elsewhere).

Suggested tracks from my limited experience would include:
* Regeneration (includes synthesized rhythms)
* Thy Hypostatic Union (shows sophistication in Reformed Christian theology)
* Worship God (current track as I write this)

Explore and hopefully find something to enjoy. :).

Dear nodelink,

I'll have to check it out. Thank you! I still have to Knight about that Friend Wall.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm done posting your songs, they are always "Country"; and, Seriously Sad or "Sassy" Material.

( "She took my Dog", kind of music. )

=M=

Who made that New Song, though?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a good example the music I like by Sasha from the Album Airdrawndagger. It's quite old now. From about 2002 but a goody never the less.

Enjoy :up:

Sasha

Dear Hedshaker,

Yes, that was quite awesome music. I'm pretty sure I could write lyrics for it. I used to write short stories and poetry in school. I got a few things published. You must know that I write, because I wrote a book. Oh well, I am so busy these days that I probably would have little time to write lyrics. See what the future brings. I'm pretty excited to see what this year will bring.

I don't have a mixer. My nephew does. I do have a keyboard that can do a lot of things, but I don't know how it works too well. I used to play organ and piano, but once I picked up the guitar, I started playing that the most. Well, Hedshaker, it's always good to hear from you buddy!! I'm going to go have some wine and cheese with crackers. I'm hungry!! You take real good care and may all good things come your way. Cheerio!!

Michael

:singer:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
=M= or anyone that can post music, - a song called "take me to church" - it's a new song

Dear patrick jane,

Yes, Take Me To Church is my favorite song right now. I question the lyrics just yet, but I know some of the song by heart. If I choose to, I will learn the rest of the words and play it on my guitar and sing it.

We're on the right wavelength, eh?

Michael

:up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I'm done posting your songs, they are always "Country"; and, Seriously Sad or "Sassy" Material.

( "She took my Dog", kind of music. )

=M=

Who made that New Song, though?

Oh Mark,
You would like the song. It is sang by Hozier. Now, I don't know if he wrote it or not. It wouldn't be hard to find out though, I guess. This computer can do a lot of things and find stuff too. Well, I'm going to get going for 2 hours or so. Right now, I'm going to break open a bottle of wine and have some cheese and crackers. Will talk with you later!

In God's Love For You And Yours,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Just type the song name, Take Me To Church, in your browser line. Then hit return. It will take you to the song you want to hear. Easy as pie. See Post #7516 from Hedshaker.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Thank you very much! So you know how to do it too, eh? I cannot pull off the YT thing. I will let Patrick Jane know it's here. Hey, have you advertised to people who want some music for their songs and lyrics?? Even on Craigslist or so!

Grand Wishes!!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I hope I haven't said any thing to offend you. I have to tell you the truth as I know it, don't I? I am pretty confident that Armageddon shall happen in 2015, so why should I hide it?? Everyone might as well know it. Maybe then they will do something about it and change their lives accordingly. I'm trying to help my fellow men and tell them how to save their souls, through Jesus Christ. For this reason was I even born. The Lord told me that before I was in my Mom's womb, my destiny was already chosen. Who am I to argue with that??

I do care about you. The ball is in your court.

May Jesus Christ Dwell In Your Heart,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Yawn!

All Right, What's Going on here!?!

Hey!

Who Drank all My Beers?!!

=M=

Sorry to hear that - tell your . . .

I wonder what this Sentence was for about an Hour after I left... I can just Imagine.

====================================

Oh, MAN!!!

I'm so glad I didn't Play Patricia's Song!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Pretty surprising video, eh? It's an okay song, but I'm not fond of all of the words. That kind of message could lead some kids away from the Lord God and going to Heaven. But it does have a catchy tune and a very good singer. Hozier has a girlfriend. That's who sings the song...Hozier. Just thought I'd let you know.

I'm getting a pain in my right abdomen. It feels like my appendix. It's not the first time, but this is the worst it's been. It comes and goes. I'm probably due for an operation any month now.

Looking forward to your next post, Buddy!! It's always good to hear from you. You're the best!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.