Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusionray

I don't believe in Christianity or any other religion because imo none are compellingly evidenced or likely to be true, all religions are human constructs whether or not any gods do exist.
^ The last sentence of yours that I quoted was this one, now are you going to carry on acting like an ignoramus, or do you have difficulty understanding what the word "last" means? :)

alwight

Huh? I didn't say that, I've worked for some of the biggest firms around in the last few years :confused: And it is true, I have been learning science my whole life.
Well that wasn't my understanding from a previous conversation, which was that your daddy is wealthy and that you were just out of uni and were thinking of going to the ME to start work there. I must have misunderstood, so how old are you then? :liberals:

What did you study? If I were to hazard a guess it would probably be a soft subject. You see, age doesn't matter because the fact is, most older people have not studied science to that level. They like talking about it, but they haven't actually studied it.
Einstein you ain't, and he was rather older than me for a "soft" oldie. I'm not sure that you could recognise "hard" anything let alone science if it fell on you from a great height. :plain:

illusionray

Well that wasn't my understanding from a previous conversation, which was that your daddy is wealthy and that you were just out of uni and were thinking of going to the ME to start work there. I must have misunderstood, so how old are you then? :liberals:
Seriously, you are so out of touch, either your memory is gone or you have never set foot in a university in your entire life. Between university years in the summer, what do you think students do other than get internships in big firms? All your responses indicate that you have no idea how university life works, perhaps because you've never been there?

Einstein you ain't, and he was rather older than me for a "soft" oldie. I'm not sure that you could recognise "hard" anything let alone science if it fell on you from a great height. :plain:
It is rather telling that you haven't told me what subject you studied or if you studied anything at all. Just another wannabe quack doctor science guy are you? I can see that. :)

alwight

^ The last sentence of yours that I quoted was this one, now are you going to carry on acting like an ignoramus, or do you have difficulty understanding what the word "last" means? :)
So what? I quoted the whole paragraph for context, did you even go to uni?

illusionray

So what? I quoted the whole paragraph for context, did you even go to uni?
What part of addressing the last sentence do you still not understand? It seems you are having great difficulty with basic English. I suppose English is your only language as well aye? I speak 4 languages, and in none of them I have that level of difficulty understanding such basic sentences. :confused: I can't really imagine someone who settled down in the Isle of Wight speaking more than one language. That's probably the reason why you settled there.

alwight

Seriously, you are so out of touch, either your memory is gone or you have never set foot in a university in your entire life. Between university years in the summer, what do you think students do other than get internships in big firms? All your responses indicate that you have no idea how university life works, perhaps because you've never been there?
This is all hogwash, perhaps you'd simply forgotten the previous yarn you spun?

It is rather telling that you haven't told me what subject you studied or if you studied anything at all. Just another wannabe quack doctor science guy are you? I can see that. :)
If you are so clever then it should be easy peasy for you to falsify what I say instead of pretending to have an innate learned authority.

alwight

What part of addressing the last sentence do you still not understand? It seems you are having great difficulty with basic English. I suppose English is your only language as well aye? I speak 4 languages, and in none of them I have that level of difficulty understanding such basic sentences. :confused: I can't really imagine someone who settled down in the Isle of Wight speaking more than one language. That's probably the reason why you settled there.
I think I'm smart enough to spot a Troll. :troll:

noguru

You are just being a pompous jerk. It is very clear now that you are also being a deceiver. It does not matter how much university study or "big firm" experience you claim to or do have. We can see, even at this level, that you are not to be trusted. It is up to you to change that impression if you want.

Good day Sir.

illusionray

This is all hogwash, perhaps you'd simply forgotten the previous yarn you spun?
Quote me then big boy. Let's see. And once again, you haven't disclosed your own academic credentials or are they imaginary? :confused:
If you are so clever then it should be easy peasy for you to falsify what I say instead of pretending to have an innate learned authority.
If you are so clever, you would have realised what my post was addressing instead of being hand-held like an ignoramus. I've already ferried you, this isn't a free ride.

illusionray

I think I'm smart enough to spot a Troll. :troll:
Ah yes, the response one resorts to when they don't have a good enough argument :duh: I can play this game as well you know: troll. Just shows how far down intellectually I have to go to engage with your ilk.

alwight

Quote me then big boy. Let's see. And once again, you haven't disclosed your own academic credentials or are they imaginary? :confused:

If you are so clever, you would have realised what my post was addressing instead of being hand-held like an ignoramus. I've already ferried you, this isn't a free ride.
Are you even Muslim Troll?

noguru

Are you even Muslim Troll?

He's not worth the effort Al. It is clear that he is on a superiority kick here. He is clearly the one who lacks clarity. Yet he has the audacity to blame his poor communication skills on others. He is a moron. He may be an educated moron, but he is a moron nonetheless.

alwight

He's not worth the effort Al. It is clear that he is on a superiority kick here. He is clearly the one who lacks clarity. Yet he has the audacity to blame his poor communication skills on others. He is a moron. He may be an educated moron, but he is a moron nonetheless.
Agreed, now he fails as a Troll. ;)

Hedshaker

Dear All,

I've had a lot of experiences in my long life. I'm going to be 58 this Oct. 12th. My back and neck hurt, and I take pain pills, but I still manage to find a bit of time to get on the puter. I have lost one and 1/2 inches in my height because my vertebrae have settled, something you'll never understand because you won't probably get to that age. I am disabled and retired, but with age, comes wisdom. You can bet your sweet butt that I'm not lacking in wisdom and you'll find that out with some passing of time. I have this feeling that the years 2013 or 2014 will bring you to your knees, literally, to worship His return. And all of your Science and everything you believe in will be rocked to it's foundation. Mark my words.

Just a note,

MichaelC

P.S. Yes, I know that no one knows the day and hour when He will return. I haven't said that and I don't want to hear it again. Just figure out what you're going to say to Him instead of your tiring arguments. And Thank You, illusionray!!

Your Birthday is close to mine. I will be 64 on the 17th October 2013 and I believe Alwight is a similar age.

I am as well and fit now as I was 30 years ago. I walk and cycle miles every day and I can still (just about) lift my own weight in the gym.

I assure you I will never be brought to my knees by someone else's imaginary friend so, yet again, please consider your bald assertions dismissed.

And, yet again, you're wrong. Sometimes wisdom does not come with age. There are many wise and aware young people. Maybe you are confusing wisdom with belief. That seems common among the faithful IMO.

You should really do some research about your own religion. Not only is there no extra Biblical evidence that Jesus will return but there is no contemporary, extra Biblical evidence that he existed as an historical figure in the first place. Your only evidence for any of this is one biased (IMO) holy book written mostly by anonymous authors.

There was a huge thread about this on this forum: Jesus didn't exist.

Pay particular attention to all posts made by freelight on the subject.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.