Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

God says He doesn't have to be female to create females. That is all that He said when I asked Him. God is not a "She" or an "It". He is a He. That is that as far as I am concerned. Perhaps one of the Seven Spirits of God is female. I'm done with this matter. I've told you that God had the Holy Spirit overshadow Mary and 'cause her to be pregnant. I have provided the Scriptural references. Read them. (Matt. 1:18 and Matt. 1:20). The only one I possibly could consider is some of freelight's insight. But it is insight that I am unfamiliar with, so only time can help me understand it. God is NOT a She. There is no Mother Nature either. I'm tired of addressing these same issues over and over. Believe what you want. You know you're going to anyway. I, myself, am open to consideration by a rational person, like freelight, not by any atheists who know less about God than Christians. God will let us know when we meet Him.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
A joy to share.....

A joy to share.....

Dear All,

God says He doesn't have to be female to create females. That is all that He said when I asked Him. God is not a "She" or an "It". He is a He. That is that as far as I am concerned. Perhaps one of the Seven Spirits of God is female. I'm done with this matter. I've told you that God had the Holy Spirit overshadow Mary and 'cause her to be pregnant. I have provided the Scriptural references. Read them. (Matt. 1:18 and Matt. 1:20). The only one I possibly could consider is some of freelight's insight. But it is insight that I am unfamiliar with, so only time can help me understand it. God is NOT a She. There is no Mother Nature either. I'm tired of addressing these same issues over and over. Believe what you want. You know you're going to anyway. I, myself, am open to consideration by a rational person, like freelight, not by any atheists who know less about God than Christians. God will let us know when we meet Him.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

Hello MC,

Thank you for considering my sharings, as an exercise of expanding consciousness. I recommend going over previous sharings, - we can also continue to re-iterate and expand on key concepts. There is always room for more insight, revelation and knowledge....as we continue our journey of life. I think I've covered the main principles of 'gender' and provided some resource-links to further enhance your research. (I recommend The Kybalion as a great resource covering universal principles at work behind creation and reflected in the soul of man. I had a thread on this which is no longer extant). As the Master taught, "keep asking, seeking, knocking (in other words "re-search" all matters). This means the 'field' of 'learning' is always open as long as we inter-face any dimension of space or time. All is a panorama of unfolding creation. - I expound on the metaphysical aspects of the laws at work behind 'creation' and 'evolution', since this is what Life is about as we perceive it.

While 'reality' in the most pure spiritual sense is at the heart of our very 'being', and our 'God-self' is that eternal, infinite, immortal aspect of that 'being' (as pure spirit)....we find ourselves engaged in the creativity of space-time, for it is where we experience potential energy and the information of creation. Life from our current point of view is an adventure in space-time, where 'creation' unfolds itself as a process of evolution. Energy is ever transforming itself, via 'birth, death, rebirth'......this is the invisible substance out of which all forms are made or brought forth...these 'forms' or 'bodies' are ever changing.

'God' is pure Spirit, which is beyond any gender....yet the 'essence' from which all gender arises to express itself via creation. Of course in our Christian tradition we call God 'Our Father',....which is a natural term of affection....since we are His children. However this does not mean 'God' is a male human figure or entity at all, - its just what we naturally call Him by order of nature from a patriarchal parental sense, - yet as we've shared....Spirit (the source of all nature and creation)....contains the dual-attributes of 'gender'. There is no 'offspring' or 'creation' outside of the inter-action between the 'masculine' and 'feminine' poles, whereby each work together synergistically to bring forth creation. It takes a 'father' and 'mother' to bring forth offspring. Hence the principle of 'gender' is at the heart of creation, since Man himself is 'dual', comprising 'male' and 'female'.

It might be hard to break out of our programmed patriarchal concepts or images of 'God' as strictly a 'male', but these are imposing upon 'God' a pre-conceived image of our own making. The most nurturing aspect of 'God' is by nature as a divine MOTHER. A motherly love has a specialness and intimacy that is different than a father's love, yet essential within the very nature of Love, as it is expressed within a creational-context. Therefore, the concept of 'Father-Mother-God' is simply and purely comprehending the total and dual-qualities of 'God' in 'relationships'. Just like you love and honor your earthly parents,...we would naturally and most spiritually love our heavenly parents, since the earthly is but a shadowy image of the heavenly.

To explore and get a sense of the 'Mother-God' aspect of Deity from the various religious traditions....I recommend these sharings from the various Goddess archetypes -

Sacred Wind

pj

Last edited:

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

Don't you get it, hedshaker?? You are the Crackpot!!

MichaelC

I understand, honestly I do. For you that really must be the case, otherwise your deep cherished beliefs might not be absolutely true, which would be more than you could bear.

Therefore I must be a crackpot. Please enjoy your world.

noguru

Yes, all the scientific research is wrong simply because MichaelCadry, Bradley D, and Stripe say so. Plus they can twist the Bible to back their own preconceived notions. People don't you realise that we should just accept these genius's words on this subject because they have a sound grasp on reality?

:rotfl:

noguru

Ah Stripe-o, I apologize. I really thought you read the Bible as if everything was literally true. Can you tell me which parts you do not think true? Please--well how about a short list---up to five things in the Bible that are not true.

He accepts some parts as figurative speech based on what some other YEC's have decided is allowed. Of course ultmately it is all his own arbitrary decision on this matter. No matter how much he whines like a child that his beliefs are more firmly grounded on the Bible than others.

alwight

Yes, all the scientific research is wrong simply because MichaelCadry, Bradley D, and Stripe say so. Plus they can twist the Bible to back their own preconceived notions. People don't you realise that we should just accept these genius's words on this subject because they have a sound grasp on reality?

:rotfl:
Michael has a sound grasp of his own "reality". :juggle:

noguru

Let's not rule out Bradley D, Stripe and others. It's important to be equal opportunity rationalists....... :)

I would like to invite Bradley D to come to my AA room. I openly oppose YECs who try to deny reality and claim we cannot accept science in their attempt to push their own conception of God on others in 12 step meetings. They are usually, if not always, woefully remiss in diligent research as well as inept at any type of sound rigorous logical analysis. In the end they end up only cheating themselves. And they make horrible sponsors as well.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

I'm not saying all scientific research is wrong. Give me a break. I'm quite familiar also with scientific research and also chemistry. I did quite well in chemistry as a matter of fact. Am just sharing my spiritual experiences too.

Michael

noguru

Dear Noguru,

I'm not saying all scientific research is wrong. Give me a break. I'm quite familiar also with scientific research and also chemistry. I did quite well in chemistry as a matter of fact. Am just sharing my spiritual experiences too.

Michael

I know exactly what you are saying. I don't give breaks whenever someone claims to have a solid grasp on reality. The proof is in the pudding my friend. We should all learn from you. Your are good example for me of what not to be. Your claims about "scientific research and also chemistry" are just that, your claims. You have provided no sound reasoning as to why I should accept your opinion on these matters.

Hedshaker

Dear Noguru,

Michael

Then if you're so scientific savy, how about you explain endogenous retrovirus without resorting to the obvious common decent?

In your own time.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

Why should I care whether you accept my opinion of these matters. Are you conducting a survey. I don't care whether you believe me or not. I know what has happened to me and that is is real. That's all I need to know, to be honest. I can only tell you what I've witnessed, give you my testimony of it, and then I am done. It is in your corner to do with whatever you want to. You can heed me or you can ignore me, like hedshaker there.

Whatever,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Endogenous retroviruses are endogenous viral elements that are derived from retroviruses, and they are abundant in the genomes of jawed vertebrates as a catalyst to prove evolution as a fact.

Why don't you instead tell me what pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is. I really don't care if you can or not. It proves nothing. I've shared my experiences with you. If you don't care, then neither do I. Get thee behind me Satan! That's where you get your non-belief in God from.

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Delmar,

Just wanted to let you know that the earth has been here a lot longer than that. You just got bad information. Look it up on your computer. Type 'Age of the Earth' in your browser or so and see what you come up with.

In Christ's Love and Concern,

MichaelC

gcthomas

Dear hedshaker,

Endogenous retroviruses are endogenous viral elements that are derived from retroviruses, and they are abundant in the genomes of jawed vertebrates as a catalyst to prove evolution as a fact.

Why don't you instead tell me what pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is. I really don't care if you can or not. It proves nothing. I've shared my experiences with you. If you don't care, then neither do I. Get thee behind me Satan! That's where you get your non-belief in God from.

MichaelC

If you are going to quote Wikipedia verbatim, it is usual to honestly give credit to the source of your plagiarism.

:up:

Endogenous retroviruses are endogenous viral elements that are derived from retroviruses, and they are abundant in the genomes of jawed vertebrates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endogenous_retrovirus

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

MichaelC

You did exactly what I thought you would do and plagiarize from some wiki site

Please watch the video below and learn. You have no excuse. The internet and the libraries are bursting at the seams with genuine, scientific information on this subject. Read what the theist scientist Ken Miller has to say if you really want to know the truth. You do wan't to know the truth, right?

Endogenous Retroviruses and Evolution

Hedshaker

Dear Noguru,

Why should I care whether you accept my opinion of these matters. Are you conducting a survey. I don't care whether you believe me or not. I know what has happened to me and that is is real. That's all I need to know, to be honest. I can only tell you what I've witnessed, give you my testimony of it, and then I am done. It is in your corner to do with whatever you want to. You can heed me or you can ignore me, like hedshaker there.

Whatever,

Michael

Are you familiar with the term Confirmation Bias? It's about desperately clinging to anything we can find that might remotely confirm what we wish to be true. And it is one of the things the scientific method is designed to avoid and why science is by far the most successful endeavour in human history. Testimony and witnessing are fun an all but pale into insignificance next to hard, testable, falsifiable, peer reviewed evidence. Every time. Without exception.

Watch the Video and see for yourself what a crackpot your hero Ray (banana man) Comfort is.....:

Psychology of Belief. Confirmation Bias

noguru

Dear Noguru,

Whatever,

Michael

OK great. And my witness tells me you're wrong. You similarly can either heed or ignore my witness. It does not change the reality.

noguru

Are you familiar with the term Confirmation Bias? It's about desperately clinging to anything we can find that might remotely confirm what we wish to be true. And it is one of the things the scientific method is designed to avoid and why science is by far the most successful endeavour in human history. Testimony and witnessing are fun an all but pale into insignificance next to hard, testable, falsifiable, peer reviewed evidence. Every time. Without exception.

Watch the Video and see for yourself what a crackpot your hero Ray (banana man) Comfort is.....:

Psychology of Belief. Confirmation Bias

I think it is apparent that MichaelCadry has Morton's Demon running around quite successfully in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.