Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

God wiped the screen blank a number of times indeed. In other words, He created and then obliterated, and formed each animal and bird, and critter and man/woman differently, each time changed in ways He saw fit. Just like He obliterated everyone but Noah and his family.

Tell God there was NO CREATION when you see Him, or tell Him there was EVOLUTION and see how you fare. In His Presence.

No, the earth's day was not 22 hours back then, just like all of this junk you expect us to believe about Evolution.

Yes, there were only Noah and his wife and their children. I already know there was not 1000, so forget it.

"He will change things as He will a dollhouse. It's His option. What are you going to do about it??"

"If it was a rogue nation we might take up arms against it." (Quote from Stuart). Oh, are gonna fight with God Himself now just to make yourself look right?

Good luck publicising your book. My book getting publicize is not a problem at all. It is mainstream, but I'm sure hundreds know it or about it.

Also Stuu, please do not respond to me in quotes. I don't like going back and forth with them and will probably just not answer them. Thanks!!

Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Stu,

Who died and made you the spokesman for all of these insinuations of yours??

Are you going to defy God Himself? Go for it, guy!

God Help You,

Michael

gcthomas

Dear Stripe,

Thanks so much for your input. But, I must tell you, even though you're on my side, geologists have found evidence of a global flood in certain layers in the earth's crust. I think it was silt or something. But yes, there was a global flood.
If God says it was true, it was true Stripe.

God Bless You Extremely Much For Your Input,

Michael

Key facts:

1. Geologists have NOT found evidence for a global flood, but have found evidence that there was no such thing.
  2. The BIBLE certainly says there was such a flood.
  3. It is your interpretation that God dictated the Bible, but that is debatable.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stuart's Quirk

Stuart's Quirk

Dear Stuart,

You'll notice that I did say is could be more or less than a 24-hour day. So if experts say it, I still have my doubts, but will play let's see when we ask our God, when we face Him once we die. This is the best I can do. Let's see what God says to us about it.

God Be With You,

Michael

gcthomas

http://www.icr.org/article/493/

Now explain to me the gaps and the evolution of a cell.

He requires a uniform sequence of 200 advantageous mutations, with no others in between, as if that is the only way to produce an improvement.

Evolutionary genetics requires that EACH mutation is beneficial on its own if it is to be positively selected for, so 200 in an unbroken sequence is a straw man.

In reality, the theory requires a single useful mutation. What is the chance of that? Rather better than impossible.

Stuu

Dear MichaelCadry

I am observing your request for no quoting, although it makes it very difficult to keep track given that you have responded in more than one post.

I think you probably just don't know very much about natural history. Am I wrong about that?

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

You are wrong about quite a few things. There was a global flood, and be more reverent to God unless you are an atheist or agnostic, and yes, the days were not the same length years ago. Now I'll go and read the rest of these posts.

God Bless You As You Deserve,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

We are not God's playthings. He is God. We are merely men and women. To Him, we adults are still children. Your intelligence is way BELOW His, so ask Him yourself. When the fruit gets rotten, you through it in the garbage or give it to the birds to eat. Figure it out! God loves man dearly, but men and women get so bad down here that there's not much choice. Anyway, who are we simpletons to questions God's Plans for the world and universe. You might find He has some great things in store for those who finally make it to heaven. We have to go through all of these lifetimes to be perfected before we can go to heaven. His Ways are Higher than your ways and some people are finally ready to go to heaven and be servants of God, and be like the angels (See Daniel 12:3). Read the scripture and figure it out yourself. I will pray to God now so that you understand it. It is written, "the stars are the warehouses of angels." It's either in the KJV or Pseudopigrapha. That's all for now.

God's Kindness Revolve Around This Thread,

Michael

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dear Stuu,

We are not God's playthings. He is God. We are merely men and women. To Him, we adults are still children. Your intelligence is way BELOW His, so ask Him yourself. When the fruit gets rotten, you through it in the garbage or give it to the birds to eat. Figure it out! God loves man dearly, but men and women get so bad down here that there's not much choice. Anyway, who are we simpletons to questions God's Plans for the world and universe. You might find He has some great things in store for those who finally make it to heaven. We have to go through all of these lifetimes to be perfected before we can go to heaven. His Ways are Higher than your ways and some people are finally ready to go to heaven and be servants of God, and be like the angels (See Daniel 12:3). Read the scripture and figure it out yourself. I will pray to God now so that you understand it. It is written, "the stars are the warehouses of angels." It's either in the KJV or Pseudopigrapha. That's all for now.

God's Kindness Revolve Around This Thread,

Michael

How many lifetimes have you been through, M. Cadry??

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear GCThomas,

Well, I saw a scientific study on TV that they had found evidence of a flood all over the earth. So I don't know where you get your information. That's all for now.

In Christ's Empathy,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear GCThomas,

Yes, it would be nice if it only took ONE mutation, but unfortunately that has not been the case. God is perfecting all of us to be with Him in heaven. We are ALL at a different level. That is the reason for a second death and second resurrection in more than 1,000 years from now. (See Rev. 20:5 and Rev. 20:6). No, it hasn't been 200. Enough of this.

God Be With You If You Choose,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

Yes, I know all I need to know about natural history. As long as you don't pull that Evolution on me. It is full of fallacy. God re-creates or re-forms as He sees fit. He doesn't need any advice.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Grosnick,

Hey Buddy! I can't really say that I know. I wasn't told, just like all of you.

God Be With You Especially!!

It's already 3am here, so I'll be hitting the sack in a bit.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If we were a rogue nation we might instead do His Will and keep His Commandments and not to do evil. Then He wouldn't have to destroy anybody. But God does have A BIG PLAN for us. Don't worry. Just trust Him.

I'll explain more as we go on in this thread. It is not a ten-posts answer. But, I will give each post my attention.

Thanks for posting Stuart,

May God Teach You Much More,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Grosnick,

Hey there Buddy! I'm finally done, I think, and so now I can get something to eat and hit the sack. Yippee!!!

Love You Much In God,

Michael

Stuu

Dear Stuart,

Yes, I know all I need to know about natural history. As long as you don't pull that Evolution on me. It is full of fallacy. God re-creates or re-forms as He sees fit. He doesn't need any advice.

Michael
Ignorance is bliss for you then.

Stuart

Stuu

Dear Stuu,

You are wrong about quite a few things. There was a global flood, and be more reverent to God unless you are an atheist or agnostic, and yes, the days were not the same length years ago. Now I'll go and read the rest of these posts.

God Bless You As You Deserve,

Michael
I am an atheist, so I guess that means I'm allowed to treat history with respect.

Stuart

False Prophet

God created each creature after its kind. Huckleberry Finn said it all just happened.
And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21And God created the great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moveth, wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind: and God saw that it was good. 22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth. 23And there was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land

24And God said, Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, and creeping things, and beasts of the earth after their kind: and it was so. 25And God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the ground after its kind: and God saw that it was good. Gen 1

Status
Not open for further replies.