Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru and hedshaker,

I really don't have time to watch and listen to your videos. I tried one, which said the virus couldn't reproduce, then later on it says it can, and blah, whatever. Whether the same virus can live in a human or a chimp doesn't impress me much. What impresses me much is the beautiful grandeur of God's Great Earth and it's creatures. Listen, I am a guy who was initially visited and spoke to by an angel. What do I care of your simple theatrics?? I am still in amazement at hearing and seeing an angel, that I could care less what you want me to listen to. This is what you give me after I have been visited by the Holy Spirit!! It's way too little, too late! I'd rather stick with God than your trivial videos. I would rather take some Comfort in Ray videos.

I really rather feel sorry for hedshaker existing without believing in any God, but noguru, you have no excuse. For shame!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

Hedshaker

I really don't have time to watch and listen to your videos. I tried one, which said the virus couldn't reproduce, then later on it says it can, and blah, whatever. Whether the same virus can live in a human or a chimp doesn't impress me much. What impresses me much is the beautiful grandeur of God's Great Earth and it's creatures. Listen, I am a guy who was initially visited and spoke to by an angel. What do I care of your simple theatrics?? I am still in amazement at hearing and seeing an angel, that I could care less what you want me to listen to. This is what you give me after I have been visited by the Holy Spirit!! It's way too little, too late! I'd rather stick with God than your trivial videos. I would rather take some Comfort in Ray videos.

I really rather feel sorry for hedshaker existing without believing in any God, but noguru, you have no excuse. For shame!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

Miacheal, it's really very simple. There is not one single shred of evidence for the existence of angels. You just saying your were visited by one does not prove to me, or any rational thinker, that anything of the sort really happened outside of your imagination. See: Occam's Razor. Either you saw a real angel or you imagined, dreamed, exaggerated the whole thing. What would you expect any self respecting sceptic to see as the most parsimonious?

And it's the same with gods. People are entitled to believe (by faith) whatever they see fit. Good luck to them, but by the same token others are free to be sceptical of their claims.

This is not the case with science, which relies on time honoured, meticulous principles that have been shown to work successfully. I see by the early part of your post you have not even given the evidence presented the time and effort it deserves. That's your loss. No one can say we haven't tried.

Therefore, I have no intention of wasting another moment of my time with you. You have been offered the education and rejected it out of some deluded notion that you cannot possibly be wrong about the science of evolution.

There is no cure for that. Enjoy your world :juggle:

Last edited:

alwight

I really don't have time to watch and listen to your videos. I tried one, which said the virus couldn't reproduce, then later on it says it can, and blah, whatever.
You obviously have no interest in any real world science going by this hand waving dismissal.
If you did you would know that Viruses can only reproduce by infecting the cells of other organisms.
But I suspect you don't really want to know about real things when your imaginary things are rather nicer. :rolleyes:

noguru

You obviously have no interest in any real world science going by this hand waving dismissal.
If you did you would know that Viruses can only reproduce by infecting the cells of other organisms.
But I suspect you don't really want to know about real things when your imaginary things are rather nicer. :rolleyes:

Michael is attempting to appeal to our common theistic belief to try and campaign for his unsupported claims. I really find that kind of behavior quite disgusting. And it lowers his credibility in my eyes even further.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru, hedshaker and alwight,

I really don't need to know when a virus reproduces or whatever, scientific or not. See how far scientific gets you into heaven. But none of you care about heaven, because you don't believe in God or angels, right? Well, that is the big difference between us and we'll all see whether that was important enough or not. That's what it will come to in the end, now won't it?? I can only say to God to forgive the three of you, for you don't know what you say or do, but you are making a grave mistake!

I'm here to talk about religion, not science. I believe in Creation. You believe in evolution. Let's remember that clearly.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Well, I find your attitude quite disgusting also, noguru. Some kind of Christian you are. We'll see how low my credibility is in the near future. Until then, hold onto your seats. I hope you all get front row!

MichaelC

alwight

I really don't need to know when a virus reproduces or whatever, scientific or not. See how far scientific gets you into heaven. But none of you care about heaven, because you don't believe in God or angels, right? Well, that is the big difference between us and we'll all see whether that was important enough or not. That's what it will come to in the end, now won't it?? I can only say to God to forgive the three of you, for you don't know what you say or do, but you are making a grave mistake!

I'm here to talk about religion, not science. I believe in Creation. You believe in evolution. Let's remember that clearly.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC
But Michael we are living in the here and now that we should deal with before any supposed future version. Unless this reality is all illusory then evidence, facts and science actually does offer us an insight into the past and of our origins. Why should we simply put aside such factually based things and believe your evidence-free asserted version of this reality and a future one?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But Alwight & hedshaker, the people who watched Noah build his boat said, "we are living in the here and now." You know what happened to them?

You can believe whatever you want to. I'm not stopping you. Have at it. Just don't be griping when it hits the fan. For shame on you Alwight and hedshaker! You should know better. You are grown up, aren't you? You don't even believe Jesus is the Messiah, so it is useless to talk with you. You deserve what comes!

Bye,

MichaelC

Hedshaker

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

Then shut up about evolution for crying-out-loud. You don't want to know about science and have no interest in learning even the fundamentals. Ok, we get it now. You wish to remain ignorant. Good for you. Have it!

But why in the name of reason start a thread called Creation vs. Evolution? It's a nonsense within a paradox.

Also, do you really think your hollow threats have the slightest impact here? They really, really don't. Here's what you don't get. And please take note:

I don't buy a word of it!! You might as well wear a funny mask, put on a grass skirt and throw monkey bones around. Present sound empirical evidence for your claims and I'm interested, otherwise don't bother. I'm not saying you're insincere. I accept you truly believe the stuff you spout but I can think of plenty of rational reasons why you are more likely mistaken, not least, dreams, hallucination, imagination backed up by the confirmation bias that comes with profound belief. Never underestimate the tricks the human mind can play on people and don't, for one second, think you are exempt. You are not. None are.

I don't believe in pixies, fairies, angels, gods, heaven, hell, leprechauns, psychics, alien abduction, dowsing, big foot, loch ness monsters, ghosts, paranormal activity..... or any other mythical creatures and magic. I'm a sceptic. Bald assertions cut no ice with me.

So do yourself a favour and please take your pointless threats to someone who gives a damn.

alwight

But Alwight & hedshaker, the people who watched Noah build his boat said, "we are living in the here and now." You know what happened to them?
There is no evidence of any global flood Michael, Noah's Ark is just a Myth however much you want it to be true.

You can believe whatever you want to. I'm not stopping you. Have at it. Just don't be griping when it hits the fan. For shame on you Alwight and hedshaker! You should know better. You are grown up, aren't you? You don't even believe Jesus is the Messiah, so it is useless to talk with you. You deserve what comes!

Bye,

MichaelC
As long as what comes is as real as your supposed Global flood then actual reality won't be affected any by it. I don't believe in Christianity or any other religion because imo none are compellingly evidenced or likely to be true, all religions are human constructs whether or not any gods do exist.
Shame on you for not believing in Mohammed btw.:rolleyes:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So hedshaker,

You are a skeptic, eh. Mine are not 'bald assertions' and you need not worry about believing anything other than what you want. God doesn't 'force' Himself on anyone and each person gets what they work. You can imagine that it kind of amazes me that you can be so affable and uncaring about your own soul.

Hope you learn something by being on this site.

Amends,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

You're another work in progress, I see. You must still be quite young. Usually wisdom comes with age. You probably had no religious upbringing and don't see past your nose that a God could even exist. All of these amenities we have down here on earth just came into existence, eh? Yes, alwight, there was a boat/an ark. And there is a God. I guess God made you the way you are, so we could marvel at how it could be that someone doesn't believe in God, especially knowing what we do. I feel very sorry for the lot of you. You are like children that were brought up wrong.

Much Love In Christ, Alwight,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well Head Shaker and Alright,

I hope you can handle things when they start freaking you out when you realize you picked the wrong ways to believe in life. I still love you both regardless of what you believe in. I'm just not too thrilled with the choices you've made in life, but it's your life and they're your choices, so whatever. Live with them and figure that Science made all of this on earth and in the Universe happen by itself.

A Life Without God Is Like A Day Without Sunshine or Substance,

MichaelC

alwight

Dear alwight,

You're another work in progress, I see. You must still be quite young. Usually wisdom comes with age. You probably had no religious upbringing and don't see past your nose that a God could even exist. All of these amenities we have down here on earth just came into existence, eh? Yes, alwight, there was a boat/an ark. And there is a God. I guess God made you the way you are, so we could marvel at how it could be that someone doesn't believe in God, especially knowing what we do. I feel very sorry for the lot of you. You are like children that were brought up wrong.

Much Love In Christ, Alwight,

Michael
Sadly you don't seem to do actual reality at all well Michael, you seem to be wrong on every count here.;)
Only creationists suppose that everything "on earth just came into existence". Indeed the whole point about Darwinian evolution is to explain how life on Earth didn't just pop into being, that it took many millions of years to become the complex life we know today. But such a theory, evidence and facts only gets in the way of your preferred world of magic and angels it seems.

I hope you can handle things when they start freaking you out when you realize you picked the wrong ways to believe in life. I still love you both regardless of what you believe in. I'm just not too thrilled with the choices you've made in life, but it's your life and they're your choices, so whatever. Live with them and figure that Science made all of this on earth and in the Universe happen by itself.

MichaelC
Do you have any actual evidence to support your assertions Michael?

noguru

MichaelC

Michael, do you think the decisions you make when you are "freaking out" are good ones?

Also science does not make things on earth. Science is our way of describing processes in the physical universe. Do you think God is incapable of creating a seemless natural/physical unverse, one that does not need tinkering with to produce his initial aim?

Hedshaker

So hedshaker,

You are a skeptic, eh. Mine are not 'bald assertions'

Then present empirical evidence that I can test or they are nothing more than 'bald assertions'.

.......and you need not worry about believing anything other than what you want. God doesn't 'force' Himself on anyone and each person gets what they work. You can imagine that it kind of amazes me that you can be so affable and uncaring about your own soul.

All assertions presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

talk-to-the-hand.jpg

Hope you learn something by being on this site.

I certainly do, just not in the way you allude to. Conversely you appear unwilling to even attempt to learn. :dunce:

Hedshaker

I hope you can handle things when they start freaking you out when you realize you picked the wrong ways to believe in life.

Says the person who fears science like a rabbit caught in headlamps. I do not fear 'bald assertions'. Are you not paying attention?

I still love you both regardless of what you believe in.

Gee thanks </sarcasm> and you have no idea what Alwight or I believe in..... :nono: in fact, as far as I know, all Al and l have in common is what we do not believe in..... apart from being jolly agreeable fellows of course :)

I'm just not too thrilled with the choices you've made in life, but it's your life and they're your choices, so whatever. Live with them and figure that Science made all of this on earth and in the Universe happen by itself.

I refer you to noguru's post above :)

You are welcome to your evidence free opinions.

And I will add, there is plenty of Sunshine and substance in my life:

Not least, MUSIC

Enjoy.

The Sun Don't Shine

I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. I have everything I want :)

Last edited:

illusionray

Shame on you for not believing in Mohammed btw.:rolleyes:
Cheeky guy.

There is no evidence of any global flood Michael, Noah's Ark is just a Myth however much you want it to be true.

As long as what comes is as real as your supposed Global flood then actual reality won't be affected any by it. I don't believe in Christianity or any other religion because imo none are compellingly evidenced or likely to be true, all religions are human constructs whether or not any gods do exist.
The consequences of getting that wrong are quite considerable you know. For some reason it seems you've made up your mind before actually doing any research at all. You have to remember that everything-including hard science- is hearsay unless you're willing to learn yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.